My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Corrupted [cover]

Postby Siberian » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:41 pm

No worries, all the updates are on the index on Draca's post on the front page, you can pick up where you left off there c:

╔═════════════════════════╗
Imma ghost sometimes I'll just appear
Twitter @Sibspook
dA @Sibspook

╚═════════════════════════╝
Siberian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Mage » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Well, I just sped read the entire comic OwO
lookin' good so far, guys!

Also fanart may spawn from the depth of hell sometime soon

Just realized I made a hell joke here OuO"
I was talking about my nine hells, or whatever, but it fits a lot better, considering your guys' characters are reapers and stuff
derp
╓━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╖

secret text!
My name is Kris - He/him
Commissions + art trades: 🚫

♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪

Kalxath is my partner-in-crime
Symmetra is a coward and a fool.

╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╜
Wind Mage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:25 am

By the way, if anyone's ever wondering about the first instance of corruption which was mentioned in the last part, I have an old story written for that. I was meant to post this earlier but it slipped my mind.

Fanart would probably make us squeal with delight.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siberian » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:25 pm

Hello, everyone! Sorry about such the long wait, a lot has been going on lately. But no worries, part 11 is now up! viewtopic.php?f=78&t=2674783

Twitter @Sibspook
dA @Sibspook

Siberian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {Marionette} » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:38 am

I love this fantastic work!!
{Marionette}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Corrupted [cover // act 3 S3]

Postby DoctorDraca » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:14 pm

It had been exactly three centuries since “The Purge.”

It had been exactly three centuries since the near annihilation of the basic class reapers. A counter to their attempted rebellion. A gruesome message to all.

Grim's vengeance was ruthless. The basic ranks were cleared out of anyone whom wasn't loyal to the core, with Grim being the only judge. It lead to the deaths of countless of basic class reapers. Public executions became everyday events to further spread the fear. When the culling swept through, reapers betrayed one another to curry favour with the death lord. There was no more unity. No more hope. It was all Grim could have ever wanted.

And yet the pain of the murdered reapers didn't end with their deaths. Their lost souls and energy were siphoned directly into Grim's palace, to be trapped in containers and glasswork for Grim's amusement and display. The perversion reached its peak when the reaper lord began to feast on the souls to increase his own power, always in the vicinity of his elites to make sure they would forever understand and fear his wrath.

Since then the realm had partially recovered from the loss. New recruits had been brought in, and the last remaining basic ranked reapers were set to train and teach them under the watchful eye of the elite. They were made sure to follow Grim's rule at all cost, or perish like their predecessors. Their only solace would be the brief visits to the overworld to complete their task and collect souls. No warm welcome awaited them upon return, only servitude and cruelty. The dogs of the realm.

Every action was now a reflection of Grim's will, and the realm grew into a place of competition and savagery. Brutal fights were held in order to appease the reaper overlord, and even Veryx was pitted against reapers for the sheer thrill of violence. Any challenger fought a losing battle.

Even Veryx' perfect life decayed and dwindled into ruin. With each passing decade his freedom became more limited. He'd seen himself grow to be the watcher of the realm, being allowed to ride Keres and patrol the streets, to being confined to the palace like a bird in a cage. Another trophy to add to the collection. He became nothing more than Grim's own personal servant, doing his bidding whenever he wished it. Veryx was left with no other purpose.

The ex-guide was treated as cruelly as the reapers. His days began to revolve around Grim's moods, and he too faced punishment when Grim demanded it, even if it had no reason. Their love had faded away and in its place was a twisted play of manipulation and violence. The gentle touches had been replaced by sharp hits. The sweet kisses were now angry words that hung in the air long after their owner had left. And Veryx never fought back. Never said a word.

It was his loyalty that bound him. His code. His vow.

And yet in those late nights, as he tended to a broken frame, he questioned those vows. He was Grim's, but Grim was no longer his. Their promised loyalty grew to be one-sided. Veryx had stood by Grim through everything, but it wasn't enough. It would never be enough.

Despite it all, the loyalty of Veryx could not be broken. Not after the suffering of the realm, or the destruction of innocents. Not after the murder of his friend, or the burial request being harshly denied.

Yet he felt it.

The emotions gripping him tightly, choking him when he let his guard down. The nightmares and the dying pleas haunting his mind. In these weak moments, he couldn't help but wonder if things could have gone differently. If there had been another choice. And he found himself wishing for one thing:

To go back to that point of hesitation.

[Go back]

A new path has been made available.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:34 am

Oh my, that is quite awful and depressing. Poor Veryx. :c
Like I said on the alternate ending page, I'm so glad that this story is an alternate universe from the main setting. While I'm very, very happy that Malakai survives the second ending, it's heartbreaking that Veryx is unable to have a happy ending no matter which one you choose.
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {Marionette} » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:21 am

I have a question Siberian a while back you drew Malakai and a lady friend, was that jess?
{Marionette}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siberian » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:40 am

{Eclipsestorm} wrote:I have a question Siberian a while back you drew Malakai and a lady friend, was that jess?

Yep! I've only drawn them together twice, but it is Jess. ^^

Twitter @Sibspook
dA @Sibspook

Siberian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes