The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan Roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Out of these characters, who's your favorite?

Bluestar
10%
Firestar
9%
Crookedstar
13%
Graystripe
5%
Yellowfang
24%
Cinderpelt
13%
Squirrelflight
12%
Brambleclaw
1%
Crowfeather
12%

Total votes : 82

Re: ACCEPTING The Prophecies Unfold ~ A Warrior Cats Role-pl

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:50 pm

Firelight || Queen || Female || Interacting with Nightkit ||Tags; Nightkit

In a soft mossy nest slept a fluffy orange tabby, her belly big with kits. Beside her slept a black kit she had found while on a journey to find a new clan. It had only been seven days since they joined and were still getting used to everyone. She felt Nightkit stir beside her and she sat up. She then smelled freshkill near the den. Someone must have left it for her, it wasn't much but it would do. Before eating she asked Nightkit if he wanted it but he said he could eat later and she needed to eat more then him. She knew he was right and ate the freshkill.

Nightkit/Kit/Male/interatacing with Firelight/Tags: Firelight

The small black kit was sleeping next to the cat he considers his mom, during the journey he had become protective over the expecting she-cat and was getting exited to see his adoptive siblings. He woke when his dream ended, he'd been dreaming of catching butterflies and felt Firelight wake up as well. When Firelight asked him if he wanted the half eaten fresh kill and he shook his head. "No i'll eat later, besides you need it more than I do." As Firelight ate he watched the Moonclan camp come to life.

Sandestripe/Warrior/Non-binary/Interacting with No one/Tags: open

The little brown cat had just woken up and was cleaning their fur before going out of the warriors den. They thought about getting freshkill for Firelight and Nightkit. He Finally went outside and watched the other warriors go to and fro.

Cloud/Loner/Male/Interactions open/Tags: Open

The huge scarred loner had caught and eaten a seagull by the sandy area. He briefly wondered how Firelight, Nightkit, and Sandstripe were doing. Did Firelight have her kits? Was Nightkit making friends? And were the clan cats being nice to Sandstripe? He'd have to check on them later by waiting for Sandstripe to come by.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The fires of morning

Postby Vlette » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:14 pm

・ 。゚☆ STORMWILLOW ────────
── a longcoated bobtail molly with a small stature and plump appearance
20 moons | molly | warrior | location; edge of camp | mentions; Dreamheart, Scorchwind| tags: Dreamheart, Scorchwind

Stormwillow's true quiet presence krept through the rose bushes in a delicate manner, her small paws weaving around thorns and waxy green leaves of the pungent beautiful flower bushes. Her grey and tan spackled and whorled pelt peeked through not too far behind Dreamheart, her large eyes looking up to meet the gaze of her other familial clanmate, Scorchwind. With a crinkle of her green eyes, that chirpy purr welcomed the morning to her beloved sister.
"The prey pile has been piled quite high as of late, Scorchwind" The molly purred, shaking off her back foot of the last burred vine. "You haven't been sneaking off in the middle of the night to hunt, have you? Starclan knows I have been of no help in my slumbering adventures" She said with a short guffaw, her chirped purr trailing her every note in her voice. She had to appreciate her sisters abilities to hunt, each of them developing within their advantages. Stormwillow's was in stealth. Her lack of a tail had made her more aware and careful with each quiet pawstep. The three learned quickly with each of their strengths how to sucessfully hunt well. Rabbits were one of their speciality.
Stormwillow sat next to the fiery molly, her coat stunning in the morning sun.
"I have always been so jealous of those colors" She smiled with a playful chuckle, admiring her sisters whisps of red and orange and tan hidden within her pelt.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:36 pm

Dapplestar || Leader || She-cat || Status: Organizing Border patrols || Mentions; Dawnpaw, Blizzardtuft, Firelight, Nightkit, Thicketstorm, Leafpaw, Sandstripe and Magpiefeather Tags; Firelight, Nightkit and Thicketstorm

Sand-place reffering to the beach
Dapplestar didn't want Dawnpaw to feel too upset from her slight scolding, so she shouted, "Make sure to have fun while you're on patrol, but listen to the warriors! as the energetic apprentice dashed off. With a polite nod to Blizzardtuft, the petite leader headed for the fresh-kill pile to collect some prey for Firelight and Nightkit. After choosing a plump finch, Dapplestar turned in the direction of the nursery. Quietly pushing through the brambles, she nodded towards Nightkit in hello and dropped the bird between him and his adoptive mother. "I saw Stormwillow bring you some prey a bit ago, but I thought there'd be no harm to feed you both some more." She rasped with a small smile before continuing, "Sorry I can't stay and chat for a bit, I must organize the border patrols! Don't have too much fun in camp today, little one." She joked at Nightkit. Dapplestar headed back towards camp entrance to relieve Thicketstorm of guard duty. "Hello there, how would you feel about Leading a border patrol near the sand-place? You could take Leafpaw, Sanstripe and Magpiefeather? " She spoke lightly without any pressure, knowing he may be too tired to go on patrol with how early the tom usually awoke. "You could rest for a bit afterwards, there hasn't been much trouble the past few moons."

Dreamheart || Warrior || She-cat || Status: Talking with her "sisters", Daydreaming || Mentions; ||Tags; Scorchstep & Stormwillow

As Scorchstep began to eat, Dreamheart started on about her morning. "Oh, it's been fine, I was trying to get some extra rest until this one over here.." She paused, flicking her tail towards Stormwillow in a grumpy but joking tone, "decided to interrupt my peace! But anyway, It's such a beautiful day today; it makes me want to do something fun and adventurous... Don't you guys feel the same? The young fluffy she-cat questioned. Dreamheart's mind wandered, slipping away to far fantasies of one day being able to enjoy days like this with her mate; if she'd ever get one! Sometimes she felt like no tom in her clan would ever look at her that way. Without realizing it, a small frown formed on her lips as her eyes stared off into the sunlit trees.

Heavycloud || Warrior || Tom || Status: || Mentions; Dreamheart, Dapplestar||Tags; Thicketstorm

As Heavycloud approached the camp entrance, he heard Dapplestar talking to Thicketstorm about taking out a border patrol. He slowed his pace and meowed a polite greeting to them both. "Do you mind if I join as well, Thicketstorm?" The large silver tom usually tried to keep himself as busy as possibly with his warrior duties. It's been hard for him to try and enjoy the little things in life besides working constantly to help out his clan, ever since Sunheart passed away. They had been mates, and she was the mother of his kit Dreamheart. Unfortunately his other kits passed soon after being born. Besides his warrior duties, Dreamheart was the main thing that kept him going.

Luna || She-cat || Status: In her two-leg garden|| Mentions; Rocko ||Tags; open

The delightful, rich scents of housefolk food wafted into Luna's soft pink nose. Eyes fluttering delicately, She purred in content as she got to her paws and stretched the sleep from her fluffy cloud-like limbs. The beautiful she-cat was a complete beauty, thick, long, soft fur that was always perfectly groomed due to her constant maintenance, as well as a voice as soft as a big two-leg "blanket"... or whatever the housefolk called them. Luna wasn't the best with things like that. She lifted a big fluffy paw to her muzzle to give it some quick licks. Once she was done, she trotted into the food room and bent her head down into the pink bowl of delicious cream. Cream was Luna's favorite! Once she was done, she slipped through the flap in the door to enter her garden. There was beautiful flowers all throughout, smelling magnificent! As well as a pond with fish colored white, red and black. Luna sometimes enjoyed watching them swim around, but she'd never dare eat one, would she? Heading towards her ledge that her housefolk made for her on the fence facing the big trees, Luna leapt up gracefully despite her plump frame. The she-cat looked from side to side, wondering if she would see her dear friend Rocko today.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᨏᨐᨓ 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ᨓᨐᨏ

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:48 pm

size=200]⨳Thicketstorm[/size]⏵Silent Hope
―――――――――――――――――
◄62m|male|warrior|tagged; Dappledstar, open►
    indentationGiving a respectful nod as the clans terribly young medicine cat passed by, and then again when Dappledstar trotted by. Glancing over his surroundings and then up at the sky, the tom got to his feet deciding it was time to get some training in. Leafpaw, his apprentice didn't have many strong bonds to the clan, aside from her adoptive brother Crystalflare, and to be honest it bothered him. He had been just about to pad into camp when Dappledstar came into view once more. At the offer of a border patrol the large tabby blinked and nodded. "It wasn't what I originally had planned for Leafpaw, but I'm flexible." He meowed with a rough purring. He'd snag Leafpaw last, hoping that she'd use the time to get a quick bite to eat. Smiling as Heavycloud approached, the tom nodded once more, " Sure, Heavycloud."

𖦤BrightpoolQuiet Plots
―――――――――――――――――
◄26m|female|warrior|tagged; 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑, 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏►
    indentationShe was silent as she ate, calmly enjoying her morning meal. Brightpool wasn't oblivious though, and hated to be caught unaware, so she kept hers ears perked as she strained to hear either her own name or her brothers. So at the very least she could prepare for a patrol and such. With no apprentice the tortie tended to have a lot of free time on her paws outside of patrols. Personally she spent that time wandering, or swimming. It was something she enjoyed on occasion and it helps her think so, why not? As she finished up the last few bites of the rabbit she hummed, her amber gaze wandering camp.

𖥂SleetstepCheerful Deceiver
―――――――――――――――――
◄26m|male|warrior|tagged; 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏►
    indentationAs his sister finished off the rabbit that he'd snagged, the dark tabby kept himself busy with grooming, her pretty tortoiseshell coat. It was long like his own, and probably one of his favorite things that they shared with their mother. Paledapple had left the clan not long after she'd given birth to Amberlights; their fathers kits. She hadn't been seen since, and part of him hated her for leaving Brightpool and him to play parents to the terribly young kits. Shaking his head to clear his mind of the dark thoughts, the tabby focused on grooming his sister, softly purring as she ate.

𖤛SkypawThe Steadfast
―――――――――――――――――
◄9m|female|apprentice|tagged; open ►
    indentationHer ears perked up as she heard her name, but ultimately dismissed it as she snagged a small fish from the prey pile. She didn't go far, wanting to actually finish her meal before she was called away for whatever training there was today. She'd have to go see after she ate, but hopefully it would be something interesting. Or at least involving Mousepaw. Her ears burned as she thought about the tom-cat, and as she ate, her pale green eyes wandered, gaze searching for the slightly older apprentice. Spotting him as he finished his own meal, her ears flattened with indecision before her gaze fled the feline. Skypaw returned her attention to her meal, quickly finishing the last few bits, before standing. Fish bones were incredibly fragile so leaving them out to be stepped on was asking for injury. So unlike other meals she didn't have much of a choice when it came to disposal. Scrapping the bones more toward the side of one camp, she searched for a place to bury the bones.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:52 pm

Rocko/Maraca-27 Moons-Kittypet-Tag/Mentions: Luna

The siamese was, as usual, on time, just leaving the house. Rocko saw Luna, and hopped up. "Hello, Luna." He greeted kindly.
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:03 pm

Luna || She-cat || Status: Chatting with Rocko|| Tags; Rocko

Spotting rocko just before he leapt up onto the fence, a purr rose in her throat. "Oh, hello Rocko! How was your morning with your housefolk?" She continued, boasting a bit about her marvelous breakfast, "Guess what I had before coming out into the Garden?" Without giving him time to respond, she exclaimed cheerfully, "Cream!!"
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:08 pm

Rocko/Maraca-27 Moons-Kittypet-Tags/Mentions: Luna

He chuckled. "Tasty!" He liked the boisterous younger cat, and enjoyed talking with her. "And it was fine..kinda boring since you know me." He added with a wink.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ 001

Postby Nyverria » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm

Bluestream
〖Female〗〖Warrior〗〖30 m〗
〖Mentions: Dapplestar & Thicketstorm〗
〖Location: Warrior's Den〗
〖Tags: Open〗

A blue bundle of fur was tightly nestled in her nest, the sounds of other cats rustling around the den caused the she-cat to open her eyes. She kept her position all curled up comfortably as piercing blue orbs darted around the surrounding area and with a quiet sigh, Bluestream lifted her head to begin yet another day of warrior duties. She could hear the faint mews of her fellow clan mates mingling outside the den. Shaking her pelt, the blue molly made her way out of the den to see Dapplestar asking Thicketstorm to lead the border patrol. Perhaps she'll volunteer? Maybe not?

Bluestream made her way to a little spot in the clearing to groom her pelt before starting her day. As the molly groomed herself, she wondered what she'd start with today. She didn't have an apprentice and the hunting patrol seemed to already be gathered and on their way to leave. Perhaps she may just travel the opposite way of the border patrol to make sure things are good there and no other cat has passed Moonclan territory. Oh the options Bluestream could choose from.

Whiteflame
〖Male〗〖Warrior〗〖46 m〗
〖Mentions: Dapplestar〗
〖Location: Warrior's Den〗
〖Tags: Open〗

The older white tom had been out hunting before the clan began to wake. He couldn't get much sleep as it was and he figured a nightly hunting trip would do him good. He had manage to catch a mouse but his white pelt against the glowing of the moon didn't help him blend in at all. Hunting was never on his side due to his size and well... his unlucky pelt color. Even during his apprenticeship he had always struggled hunting.

Whiteflame was always a great fighter so he assumed it just balanced out his hunting skills. Carrying the mouse in his jaws, the flame-point tom pushed his way through the entrance careful not to bump into anyone whom could be lingering at the entrance. Looking around he gathered that Dapplestar was organizing patrols, "Wonder who she's decided to make the new deputy to cut her some slack." he thought to himself. The fresh-kill pile looked fairly stocked as it was so the tom decided to keep his catch for himself and went to enjoy his kill in peace all while watching his clanmates mingle amongst each other.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆─── leafpaw 002. + crystalflare 002.

Postby star star. » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:12 pm

-------------------------------
─── LEAFPAW.
    do you want it all?
    moonclan apprenticeshe-cat
    status; figuring her life out ☆ mentions; crystalflare,
    thicketstorm, bluestream ☆ tags; crystalflare, thicketstorm

Unfortunately for Leafpaw, the warmth of the sun nearly sends her dozing off again. She blinks heavily, watching as cats in the clan mill about in front of her. (some tiny part of her thinks, hah, just like ants, and then the thought is immediately gone.) She only regains some form of clarity when she spots Crystalflare walking back into camp. She straightens up a bit, head tilting slightly as he drops a mouse in front of her, and rolls her eyes when he nudges her. At his comment about eating, her face scrunches up a bit and her eyes narrow as she tries - and fails - to sort though what he meant, until he elaborates. "Oh," she says, looking over to the camp entrance where she'd seen her mentor. "That would make sense," she says finally, feeling like her brain is waking up slower than she is. She shakes her head, roughly this time, then bumps Crystalflare's shoulder with her nose. "Thank you for the mouse," she says. She rolls her eyes at his comment. "Gotten food myself, obviously?" she snarks, eyes lit up in a playful glint.

"Yeah, I know," she mumbles, glancing down at the mouse that he'd pushed closer to her. She flattens herself down and quickly eats the mouse, then makes quick work of burying the bones. At least now, she thinks as she stretches one final time, she finally feels more awake.

"I'll see you later," Leafpaw says, dipping her head to Crystalflare, who gives her a small nod in return. She turns her attention back toward the entrance; once she can pinpoint Thicketstorm in the camp proper, she trots up to him. (she notes the other cats nearby - is Bluestream joining the patrol?) "So," she says, trying to force some pep into her tone. She thinks it works - mostly. "What's happening today?"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

--------------------------------
─── CRYSTALFLARE.
    i'll get lost in that old-time singing.
    moonclan warriortom
    status; vibing ☆ mentions; thicketstorm, dapplestar,
    heavycloud ☆ tags; leafpaw

Tail swishing, Crystalflare finally returns to camp with the mice hanging from his jaw. He notes Thicketstorm speaking with Heavycloud, Dapplestar somewhere nearby, and he dips his head in greeting to the trio. Further into the clearing, he chances a look around to find - ah, there she is. He drops one of the mice he'd caught earlier into the fresh-kill pile and drops a second one down in front of his sister, to which he nearly all but shoves into her face. He sits down next to her and grins, lightly nudging her. "You better eat now," he says lightly, eyes bright in amusement at her confused stare. His ears twitch and he nods his head slightly in the direction of Thicketstorm, who's slowly gathering cats for a border patrol. "I think Thicketstorm'll take you on whatever patrol he's been assigned to do."

He won't lie - it's a bit amusing, seeing how long it can take Leafpaw to wake up some mornings. He tampers down an amused trill of amusement at her slow realization, but softens into a genuine smile when she thanks him for the mouse. "Of course," he says, eyes alight with mischief, "how else would you have eaten?" He laughs at her response, grinning down at her, then nudges the mouse closer to her paws. "Go on and eat while you have the chance," Crystalflare says, the quiet and then go see Thicketstorm unspoken.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:41 am

albinoleap ○ molly ○ 30 moons ○ warrior ○ apprentice: mousepaw ○ crush: n/a ○ tags/mentions: mousepaw

Albinoleap softly sighed as she finished grooming her fluffy coat. She padded to the fresh kill pile before picking a mouse as she carefully picked it up in her jowels and sat a tiny bit away and ate it. She kept her ears trained and listened to the camp as it came alive with cats. She searched for her apprentice, Mousepaw, who she then saw eating a vole. She figured she'd do some hunting training with her apprentice. She finished the mouse and went to a spot and buried the bones and made her way over to Mousepaw
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items