𝐯𝐨π₯𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐜π₯𝐚𝐧 -- ✴ [o&a]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

-- ✴ 4.

Postby anathema » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:01 am

sablethroat !
[ location: warriors' den, camp ] [ tags: softstep, shadowleap, wrenpaw, ashenfall ]

Sablethroat chuckled at Softstep's quips before following her gaze over to where Infernostar and Albinoleap stood chatting in hushed tones. His ears then pricked as she asked him if he thought they were acting... off. Off? Well, if so, that wasn't good. His fur began to stand on end as he ran through a list of possibilities in his head as to what could be wrong. Maybe they'd smelled a rogue, or a fox, or a deathberry bush had started growing too close to camp. Or, perhaps, a big thunderstorm was coming. Some cats got weird when something like that was about to happen.

"Y'know, I'm..." He trailed off and continued to observe the leader and deputy's behavior. If only he could read lips. "I'm not really sure." He wished he did. He couldn't help but feel a little freaked out. If the two strongest and smartest cats in the Clan were worried about something, then why shouldn't he worry, too?

Eventually Infernostar and Albinoleap parted ways, and the latter announced the two morning patrols.
    "Looks like we're on different patrols," he mewed, taking a quick mental note of who was with him. Shadowleap, Wrenpaw, and Ashenfall. "I'll see ya later, Softstep. I'm sure everything's gonna be okay. Let's make sure we lead something together tomorrow!"

With a smile and a dip of his head in farewell, Sablethroat set off in the direction of the other cats that were going on the hunting patrol. As he reached them, he overheard that Wrenpaw would instead be on the border patrol. After all, that's where her mentor was assigned. "Just us three, then?" He asked with a tilt of his head.

blazeflight !
[ location: elders' den ] [ tags: sundapple, plumflame, featherkit, lakekit ]

Blazeflight's heartbeat quickened at Sundapple's foreboding response. The ground feeling... less sure of itself? Despite the other elder's age, she didn't find it to be a buffer against intelligence, or sanity, or any sort of cognitive awareness for that matter. Sundapple wasn't one of those senile cats whose every last word was known to lack merit. She was still as sharp as a thorn.

"You're not goin' anything," Blazeflight quickly replied with a shake of her head, hoping she'd be able to reassure her denmate. "I slept like fox-dung last night... and the night before. Felt like falling all the way asleep would leave me vulnerable to something, but..." Blazeflight shook her head again, drawing a sigh. "I don't know what that something is."

Plumflame's cheerfulness had briefly offset her from her anxieties, but Sundapple fostered that introspection. Blazeflight briefly glanced at the kits before flickering her gaze out the mouth of the den, where the sun was shining and warriors were bustling to get on patrols. "I wish we could send for Infernostar or Albinoleap," she mewed. "Surely we aren't the only ones feeling this way." Her gaze returned to Featherkit and Lakekit. "Hey, you two. Can we give you a special mission?"
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 001. ]

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:25 am

~ jaguarcloud
mood ;; calm | location ;; camp | tags ;; sablethroat

Jaguarcloud padded out of the warrior den, struggling to stand on her own
two paws. She had been awake almost all night, trying to fall asleep, which
was ironic. All of a sudden, she spotted Sablethroat - an old friend of hers,
and broke into a run.

A moment later, she stood next to him. "Goodmorning, Sablethroat! How're
you feeling today? You going on a patrol?"

~ thicketfog
mood ;; neutral | location ;; camp | tags ;; open

Thicketfog stood alone in Volcanoclan camp, thinking about his previous
life - his kittypet life. He wondered how Adder and Marsh had felt
when he abandoned them. Thicketfog felt the sting of regret in his
heart; would he be better off with his family?

Maybe he would. But he couldn't back out now. This was his home.
Would his old family even want him anymore?
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝐯𝐨π₯𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐜π₯𝐚𝐧 -- ✴ [o&a]

Postby Boghound » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:48 pm

🦌Doeheart🦌
molly ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· appearance ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· crushing on Owlsong ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· tags: Albinoleap
She'd overslept! Doeheart woke with a start, clamoring to her paws and heading out of the Warrior's den. Dad must be hungry, she thought. Even though it was apprentice work, she liked to bring her father meals when she could. It assured him that she was alive and well, and it assured her of the same thing. It wasn't any secret: Hartbrook was getting old. He wouldn't be around forever. She moseyed on over to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a pair of juicy mice. She padded over to the elder's den and met her father's wizened gaze. "What's up, old man? Hungry?" she grinned, dropping one of the mice by his paws. She chewed on the one in her mouth, chewing until it was mush, and spat it out at her father's feet. He couldn't eat any other way, what with no teeth. She ate the other, herself, making quick work of it.

"I've got to see about being sent on patrol, try not to enjoy your retirement too much," she teased, before heading off to find the deputy. "Good morning, Albinoleap! Looks like I slept in a bit," she sheepishly started, "would you like me to join the morning patrol, or would you rather I go with the hunting party?"

🏞️Hartbrook🏞️
tom ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· appearance ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· tags: none

There wasn't much to do as an elder, but Hartbrook was beyond his useful years now. He woke with the daybreak, and spent his time grooming his coat. His daughter, ever dependable, was late this morning. He hoped she was having good dreams, at least. He stepped out of the elder's den with a stretch, greeting those who passed. He sat on the edge comfortably, watching the camp come alive and all of the activity going on. He watched his daughter scramble out of the warrior's den and into the fresh-kill pile. "Morning," he greeted back, rolling his eyes at the 'old man' comment. Youngsters had no respect past the apprentice age, he swore. Or maybe it was just his youngster. He watched as she chewed his food for him, gratefully accepting the mush once she regurgitated it. He swallowed the meal without a complaint. "Thank you, Doeheart. Try not to get in any trouble," he mused, watching her flit away.

Now what to do? He made his way to a good sunning spot and laid down, letting the sun warm his coat. He lived for nice greenleaf days like today. Something felt off, though, something... underground? Like the tunneling of moles. Maybe that was it exactly. Good, moles were delicious. He laid his head down and basked, closing his eyes and feeling content.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:59 pm

albinoleap β—‹ molly β—‹ 47 moons β—‹ deputy β—‹ apprentice: marrowpaw β—‹ crush: infernostar β—‹ tags/mentions: infernostar, cinderstream, wrenpaw, softstep, marrowpaw, shadowleap, ashenfall and sablethroat, doeheart

Albinoleap flicked her ear as she shifted her paws. The molly spun around as Doeheart came up behind her "good morning, Doeheart" she said dipping her head. Albinoleap nodded to her question "if you want to, you can join the morning boarder patrol" she said with a soft smile.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ✴ 5.

Postby anathema » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:06 pm

sablethroat !
[ location: warriors' den, camp ] [ tags: jaguarcloud, shadowleap, wrenpaw, ashenfall, softstep [mentioned] ]

Sablethroat turned his head as Jaguarcloud approached and initially greeted her with a cheerful twitch of his tail. "Hey, Jaguarcloud," he replied with a soft smile. "I'm doin' good... well, sorta. I was just talking to Softstep and she said it seems like Infernostar and Albinoleap are worried about something. So, naturally, I'm a little worried too." He glanced back over at Albinoleap, who seemed to be fine now... but Infernostar's disposition worried him the most.

Hoping he hadn't ruined the mood too much with his nervous rambling, Sablethroat decided to change the subject. "Anyway, how'd you sleep? If you're not too tired, you can join us on the hunting patrol." He flicked an ear in the direction of Shadowleap and Ashenfall, who stood nearby. "There's only three of us, so we'll take as many helping paws as we can."

Sablethroat then glanced up at the sky, observing the patches of light filtering in between the branches of the trees. He tasted the air in hopes of even the mildest scent trail of prey, but all he could smell was... something rotting? It was exceptionally hard to pick up on, though, and the pungency of it was likely only due to it being so decayed, whatever it was. Still, it was disturbing. He knew what spoiled prey smelled like, and this... this was very, very different.

Turning back to his patrol, as well as Jaguarcloud, Sablethroat hesitantly asked,
    "Do you guys smell that?"

blazeflight !
    [ location: elders' den ] [ tags: sundapple, plumflame, featherkit, lakekit ]

Blazeflight's heartbeat quickened at Sundapple's foreboding response. The ground feeling... less sure of itself? Despite the other elder's age, she didn't find it to be a buffer against intelligence, or sanity, or any sort of cognitive awareness for that matter. Sundapple wasn't one of those senile cats whose every last word was known to lack merit. She was still as sharp as a thorn.

"You're not goin' anything," Blazeflight quickly replied with a shake of her head, hoping she'd be able to reassure her denmate. "I slept like fox-dung last night... and the night before. Felt like falling all the way asleep would leave me vulnerable to something, but..." Blazeflight shook her head again, drawing a sigh. "I don't know what that something is."

Plumflame's cheerfulness had briefly offset her from her anxieties, but Sundapple fostered that introspection. Blazeflight briefly glanced at the kits before flickering her gaze out the mouth of the den, where the sun was shining and warriors were bustling to get on patrols. "I wish we could send for Infernostar or Albinoleap," she mewed. "Surely we aren't the only ones feeling this way." Her gaze returned to Featherkit and Lakekit. "Hey, you two. Can we give you a special mission?"
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:46 pm

🦌Doeheart🦌
molly ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· appearance ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· crushing on Owlsong ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· tags: Albinoleap, Border Patrol
"Sounds good, I'll do just that," she hummed. Seeing as Albinoleap was with the border patrol, she hung around and waited to join the other cats that had been selected. "Good morning, all," she greeted as they joined the group. She'd noticed some cats looked a little.. off this morning. She could feel it in the air, too: they were on the precipice of something greater than themselves. Something was going to happen, but as to what, she wasn't sure. Maybe there were loners on the borders, maybe someone was going to suffer an adder strike. One of those predestined events that you just had to let unfold.

She wearily shot a glance to her father, catching him sunbathing peacefully. At least he didn't seem to catch on to the camp's weariness.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sootpool [3] softstep [3]

Postby Catfrog » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:10 pm

π’πŽπŽπ“ππŽπŽπ‹
[ 41 moons - male - warrior ] - [ mentor to condorpaw - located in forest clearing - tags: condorpaw, sparknight, nettlepaw]
─
"Ah, if Nettlepaw needs to eat first, that's fine." He meowed, overhearing Sparknight. "Since Condorpaw seems eager to train, we'll head into the forest first and practice." He gave Sparknight a dip of the head before motioning for his apprentice to follow him as he exited the camp and entered the forest. Carefully weaving through the trees, he walked a familiar path and soon reached his destination, frequently checking to make sure his apprentice was behind him as he went. "Alright. Nettlepaw is less skilled than you, so we're going to be practicing more simple moves along with what you're learning." He meowed, backing into the clearing and facing his apprentice. "I'll defend while you try to land a blow on me. Try to catch me off guard. Simple, right? Later, you can defend against Nettlepaw and help instruct him on his attacks. As he spoke, he began to circle around the clearing, but kept his eyes on Condorpaw, beckoning for her to make a move.
─

π’πŽπ…π“π’π“π„π
[ 24 moons - female - warrior ] - [ located in camp - tags: albinoleap, doeheart, border patrol]
─
Sablethroat's words reassured her. He was right, everything would be okay. And regardless of her worries, she had to get ready to go on patrol. It was no good to be late. She rushed toward the cats gathered for the patrol, giving them all a polite greeting (well, as polite as she could get) and sitting down among them. "Morning! You're joining the patrol?" She meowed, turning to Doeheart. "That's great! I won't have to be the only cat without an apprentice on this patrol." She tried to sound joyful, hoping to lift some spirits. Although she tried not to worry, judging by the behavior of her clanmates, something really was wrong. She could only hope it was something small that would come to pass. Feeling restless, Softstep soon rose from where she was sitting to approach Albinoleap, giving the deputy a friendly nudge. "Are we heading out soon, or are we still waiting on someone?" She meowed, itching to go out.
─
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:08 pm

Queen of flames wrote:
LIGHTNINGFEATHER
medicine cat - female - apprentice (Ivypaw) - crush (Infernostar)
Tags: Ivypaw

__
She smiled as she watched the Nettlepaw run to greet his sister there, it sure made her miss her long-lost siblings. She turned to look over to Alpinoleap as the she-cat organized the patrols and then toward the leader who seemed to be left alone now. Shaking her long cream and white fur she looked over to the elders and the kits there, she could actually check the elders, but for now, she let them have their peaceful time with the kits.

SPARKNIGHT
warrior - male - apprentice (Nettlepaw) - crush (maybe Albinoleap)
Tags: Nettlepaw, Condorpaw, Sootpool

__
He turned around to leave the apprentice's den, following the Sootpool. His eyes landed on the deputy as the she-cat organized the morning patrols, either of his or Sootpool's names were not mentioned there, which meant they could still go to do their plans. He looked over to Nettlepaw as he questioned him "As I said earlier, I want you to see how Condorpaw does things, and I could want you to try to do the same things..." he meowed to him "We kind of follow their orders to train today" he meowed to him. He flicked his ears over Sootpool, turning to Nettlepaw "Do you need to take breakfast Nettlepaw? If so this is the great time to do that" he meowed to him.

WRENPAW
apprentice - female - mentor (Cinderstream) - crush (Ashenfall)
Tags: Ashenfall, Shadowleap

__
She flicked her ears over to the deputy, hearing either her or the two brothers' names being mentioned there, but for different patrols, as she knew that she could need to join the patrol with her mentor. She murmured a little bit as Shadowleap mentioned that she can not be in two places at the same time "I think she just named me twice accidentally, I guess I am going to the border patrol with my mentor..." she meowed to them with a sight.

TIGER
loner - male - apprentice (n/a) - crush (wb Sunfallow)
Tags: Open

__
Walking around the forest the Bengal left the den he was sharing with his daughter Marblepaw to find something for them to eat. He was going to teach his daughter to hunt too, but first, he wanted to make sure she has something to fulfill her stomach. He was hungry too so finding any kind of prey could be a good thing for both of them. Sniffing the air he could smell birds nearby, hopefully, those were still on the ground as most of the bark of the trees was dry and broke easily under his claws and he didn't want to risk falling down.

MARBLE
loner - female - mentor (n/a) - crush (open)
Tags: Open

__
She pounced toward the bird, but was too slow to actually hit it, shaking her fur she sighed in annoyance, but soon the mood disappeared when she saw some other movements nearby, There seemed to be some mice near the river there, which she could try to catch. She wanted to be proud of her father, so she stalked closer to the water, closer to the mice.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:40 am

(Marking)
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ shadesong 2 | ❀ creekpaw 2 | ☼ sundapple 3

Postby sin.namoroll » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:16 pm

sin.namoroll wrote:
    ☁ π’”π’‰π’‚π’…π’†π’”π’π’π’ˆ ─── !
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────
    warrior | 56 moons | slender siamese molly with a notched ear | mentions: condorpaw, albinoleap| tags: condorpaw

shadesong's ears pricked and swivelled at the sound of a voice all too familiar. her cool gaze rested on condorpaw heading out to training. "good luck with training today condorpaw." the molly meowed to her daughter, with a level tone which did not match the smile she gave. the she-cat always tried her best to be the mother she wished she had had growing up, but the shadow of her own mother inevitably lived inside of her and haunted her parenting, whether she was aware of it or not.
      xxxher attention was quickly snagged by albinoleap's announcement; letting out a quiet huff of frustration at not being chosen for patrol. shadesong was never much one for sitting in camp as she often felt useless and never knew how to pass the time. especially lately, as the warrior always felt that she had to be doing some kind of... preparation ? for what she was not sure, but the feeling lingered like the smell of rotting prey waiting to be discovered.

❀ π’„π’“π’†π’†π’Œπ’‘π’‚π’˜ ─── !
    app. | 10 moons | chubby white tom with golden patches | mentions: ravenfrost | tags: open

the tom watched his denmates depart for their training sessions before stretching long across his nest and exiting the den. the sun was bright on his face and creekpaw chirped happily at the feeling of the warmth soaking into his fur. he was excited and at ease, the greenleaf breeze lifting the cobwebs from the brute's groggy soul. glancing around the clearing, he could not see his mentor ravenfrost, thus he crept over to the freshkill pile. the chubby apprentice scanned it up and down before taking a squirrel and scurrying back over to the apprentice den to sit outside and enjoy his breakfast in the sun.

☼ 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒆 ─── !
    elder | 103 moons | small calico she cat with ruffled fur | mentions: // | tags: blazeflight, plumflame, featherkit, lakekit

"no harm done, i was due to wake up soon anyways," sundapple reassured the kits with a faint smile before turning back to her denmate, her voice lowering once more. "i'm glad i'm not the only one to sense it."
      xxx the calico elder shifted her gaze to the den entrance and the dazzling sunlight beyond. it made the molly uneasy like a trap set by a hungry fox. she did not trust the light this morning, nor did she trust its warmth or the perfect breeze keeping it bearable. it was the perfect start to any greenleaf day, yet the air felt heavy and sinister. drawing in a deep breath through her nose, sundapple scoffed quietly at the strange twinge to its scent. "smells funny this morning too." she muttered to blazeflight.
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me