Murderers in ThunderClan V.7

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in ThunderClan V.7

Postby flightoftheowl » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:22 am

(Hey, is this still going on?)
flightoftheowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:24 am

ahh yeah sorry, college caught up with me. ill post the next kill as soon as possible
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● five. a peculiar number

Postby jay. » Sat May 29, 2021 3:16 pm

the kill wrote:
    the clan numbers had been dwindling. fast. everyone knew they had to catch the killer soon, yet there was still that lingering feeling of doom that followed everyone around. the lingering feeling that they wouldn't catch the killer, that this would ultimately result in their demises.

softstar had become a lot more alert as of recently, she had lost so much - clanmates, family, friends.. there were only a couple people left that she held close to heart, she was starting to believe that those outside her family were not trustworthy. they wouldn't harm her if they were family, right? although it had long passed moon-down, softstar found that she could not get to sleep, the agitation had kept her up and she was resting just below the high rock, head rested in her paws as she scanned the camp. maybe if she was lucky she would catch the culprit?

well, she was half right about that.

she had been resting under the highrock for hours.. restless. exhaustion had caught up to her yet she did not see herself sleeping, she was stuck in an unfortunate loop of drowsiness. so out of it, in fact, that she barely heard the sound of paw steps on the highrock above her - a very faint shadow falling just in front of her, blocking the reflection of the moonlight against the campground. softstar lifted her head out of curiosity and went to turn around, only to be met with sharp claws in her back and jaws around her throat. softstar thrashed and tried to get her attacker off, trying to turn to slash at them. while she managed to get some strikes it, it was ultimately pointless - her attacker had the advantage here, and softstar eventually fell limp, her head gently plopping down onto the ground. her attacker shook off their fur, staring down at the scene below them. it had been risky, of course, and had alerted some of the clanmates. one in particular being pigeonheart, who snuck out of his den to see what the commotion was, only to be met with a scarred, white she-cat staring back at him, standing over the body of his sister. pigeonheart froze momentarily, before drawing his lips back and snarling. "you, you're the rogue who.. i'll kill you." adrenaline was running through his veins, he didn't have time to fully process the scene that he had walked in on, he only knew that he had to justify his sister. the she-cat purred. "i'd keep your voice down if i were you, kitty, you wouldn't want to alert the others.

however, it was too late. the commotion had also alerted someone else, someone who walked into the clearing wide-eyed at the scene before locking eyes with softstar's attacker. pigeonheart glanced back at them, before looking between them and the white she-cat. "we can take her together, please, you have to-" pigeonheart tried to plead, convinced that his clanmate would help them. however, their eyes remained fixed on the white she-cat, before they eventually dipped their head and looked over at pigeonheart. in that moment, pigeonheart felt a great amount of dread and unsheathed his claws. "this isn't you, please, why would yo-". his clanmate stalled for a moment, as if debating what to do next, before ultimately unsheathing their claws and launching at pigeonheart. the two fought, yet in a desperate attempt to alert the clan pigeonheart stopped fighting, trying to yowl at the others. his attacker saw this chance and quickly snapped, sinking their teeth into pigeonheart's throat, immobilising him and eventually killing him. after the attack, the clanmate turned back to look at the white she-cat, who had since parted from softstar's body and paced over to them, a pleased look across her face.

"you remain loyal, even in unplanned situations. we're proud of you." she passed a smile, yet it was far from welcoming, over to her companion before stalking out of the clan, leaving the scene alone to go tend to her injuries. the clanmate looked between the scene and decided to follow after to clean themself up too - they wouldn't want to be caught in the scene if others were to wake up.

your last pair! uh oh thunderclan, you need to step up your game.

relationships

softstar avocetwhisker mentors ploverpaw
    greypool mentors beepaw
    russetfang mentors stingpaw
    pigeonheart mentors willowwing

softstar ♥ magpiecreek = cranekit (adopted)
    unknown ♥ unknown = stingpaw + ploverpaw
    russetfang ♥ unknown = beepaw
    unknown ♥ unknown = russetfang + avocetwhisker
    unknown ♥ unknown = greypool + crossgaze + willowwing
    unknown ♥ unknown = softstar + pigeonheart

if you'd like to change or add anything, dm me.

THUNDERCLAN (5/12)
    (1) leader
    softstar // the sound
    russetstar // flightoftheowl
    (1) deputy
    avocetwhisker // montmorency
    (0) medicine cat
    pigeonheart // gerard way
    (0) medicine cat apprentice
    willowwing // smilepup
    (0) warriors
    greypool // мσƨƨғıяε
    magpiecreek // beebun
    crossgaze // hoppin
    (2) apprentices
    beepaw // spikemuth rocker
    stingpaw // skarrred
    ploverpaw // ufoparty
    (1) kits
    cranekit // daisiegames
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:52 am

Cranekit stretched and got to her paws. Walking quietly out of the nursery, her head down as she glanced around, hoping Magpiecreek had come back. Sighing, she sat down, her ears back, wishing she could've done something. Knowing the clan had no medicine cat at the moment, she walked over to the den and looked around, tail flicking with worry about the clan and what would happen if they didn't find the killer. "Hopefully, those exiled wrongly will be allowed back," she murmured, trying to sound hopeful.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EisHawk » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:29 pm

((Is this thing still active? ))
EisHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:30 pm

((gently nudging this so perhaps it can become active again?))
《ᎪSH ᏟᏒᎾᎳ, ᎪSH ᏟᏒᎾᎳ, ᏟᏒᎽ ᎽᎾUᏒ ᎠᎬᏁᎥᎪᏞ.》
♚ guts | he/him

♚ adult | pisces/aquarius

artshop | trades

guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ketoop » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:52 am

Miss this! Look! It’s really cool!
ketoop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:40 am

a new round is beginning with @ItsKass as the host! feel free to post forms!
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:34 pm

DaisieGames wrote:Image
username:BrightDays
cat name : Cranekit
description:Cranekit is a short-haired,white she-cat with multi-colored eyes. Her eyes are a yellow-brown and blue.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:58 pm

Username -- ghostlyhamlet
    Name -- Sweetberry
    Gender -- molly
    Rank -- queen
    Short Description -- a very kind and gentle she-cat, she's a medium sized long haired calico with more white than any other color on her fur.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me