𐋄 Ꮤ πŒ‰ πŒ‹ πŒƒ πŒ‚ πŒ‹ πŒ€ 𐌍 𐋄 (not accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𐋄 Ꮤ πŒ‰ πŒ‹ πŒƒ πŒ‚ πŒ‹ πŒ€ 𐌍 𐋄 (not accepting)

Postby Cradily » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:49 am

πŸ‰Dragonstar - Leader - Male - 68 moons - 7 lives left - Tags: Ravenscream, Spindle, Spiritfeather, Poppywisp, border patrol 1 [Poppywisp, Charmingpaw, Smokefeather, Spiritfeather, Spindle]

"Thank you." Dragonstar dipped his head to Ravenscream and was about to start off again when he heard Spiritfeather fussing over Spindle. His ears flicked uncertainly as the black-and-white she-cat suggested that the tortoiseshell return to camp to get the scrape on his face looked at. Any other time Dragonstar wouldn't have minded sending the tom home, but something in the air felt off. The weather, the moose, and the trampled dragonfly...not to mention the sign that Beetlewood had supposedly received earlier that day about who the new medicine cat apprentice would be. The leader couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to happen, though he didn't quite know what. And with Ravenscream and Feverpaw gone as well, Dragonstar wasn't sure he should send any more cats back to camp. He padded over to Spindle and sniffed the cut on his face before giving his opinion. "It doesn't look that deep. You should be alright, but it's up to you whether you want to head back to camp or not. If you're in a lot of pain, I won't make you go with us." Turning to everyone else, he added, "Let's get to Sunningrocks and get this patrol finished with already." Between the weather and the encounter with the moose, he knew all his clanmates were most likely ready to get back to camp, as was he. He trudged onward through the mud, ears twitching when Poppywisp questioned him. "I'm alright," he assured her, blinking gratefully at her. He knew she worried about him--and often wished she didn't. He had enough to worry about, without also having to worry about his clanmates worrying about him. He needed to be strong for them. "Just had enough of this day already," he gave a half-chuckle, deep and throaty. "But it will be over soon enough." Normally at this time of morning, the sun would have already been peeking over the treetops, but dark clouds still covered the sky, making it look more like before dawn.

πŸ‘…Raventongue - Warrior - Female - 44 moons - Mate: Dustystomp - Tags: Beetlewood

"Beetlewood?" Raventongue poked her head inside the medicine den. She had been out hunting early that morning, wanting to get some prey back to camp before the rains grew heavier so that, hopefully, she wouldn't have to go back out again. She had managed to catch a sparrow and a small lizard, but had slipped in the mud as she was chasing the latter and had a stone scrape her pad. Now, she limped into Beetlewood's den, holding the paw gingerly off the ground. "I'm sorry to bother you, but could you take a look at this for me?"

πŸͺΆKestrelclaw - Warrior - Male - 35 moons - Crush: Foxcloud - Apprentice: Starlingpaw - Tags: Starlingpaw, Cloud, border patrol 2 [Starlingpaw, Wrenfoot, Sunflowerpaw, Rivercry, Fogpaw]

Kestrelclaw was about to try and give his apprentice some encouragement when he noticed that the rest of their patrol had gathered farther ahead, right at the edge of the border. Upon closer inspection, he saw that they were talking to...someone. A loner, it looked like, and it seemed he was alone. Still, one could never be too careful. "Stay close to me," he told Starlingpaw as they approached the loner alongside the rest of their clanmates. He frowned when he saw the rabbit at the tom's paws, but overheard him say that he hadn't caught it on WildClan territory. Since they were right at the border, Kestrelclaw was inclined to believe him, as well as to avoid a skirmish. "Fighting won't be necessary," he cut in, seeing as only the other apprentices had confronted the loner so far. Looking the loner over, he warned him, "You would do well to avoid hunting so close to our territory in the future. Another patrol might not have been so kind."

🌬️Southwind - Warrior - Male - 35 moons - Tags: Hunting patrol [Littlefoot, Slashpaw, Whirlpool, Magpieflight, Herbpaw, Foxcloud, Jackdawpaw

-hunting-

πŸ•·οΈMagpieflight - Warrior - Male - 24 moons - Apprentice: Herbpaw - Tags: Herbpaw, hunting patrol [Herbpaw, Littlefoot, Slashpaw, Whirlpool, Foxcloud, Jackdawpaw, Southwind]

Magpieflight breathed a silent sigh of relief as Herbpaw caught the finch. You've got this, Herbpaw, he encouraged his apprentice in his head. Just one bird, one piece of land-prey. It was rare for Magpieflight to be so invested in the success of another cat, but Herbpaw was his first apprentice, given to him to train when he was only a fresh warrior himself. If Herbpaw did well, it would only reflect better on Magpieflight, or at least that's what he told himself. But perhaps there was a small part of him that wanted Herbpaw to succeed for his own sake too. Magpieflight had never been a very brotherly sort of cat, but he wondered if this was what would it be like to have a younger brother. Better that than two annoying sister.

❄️Brightsnow - Warrior - Trans-female - 20 moons - Crush: Pigeonflight - Tags: Pigeonflight

Brightsnow smiled, pleased that she had been able to comfort Pigeonflight, if only a little bit. However, the smile faded slightly when the queen asked if she would ever want to be a mother herself. "Well..." She grew silent. The truth was, she had thought about it, but she was never quite able to picture herself as a mother. At least, not the kind of mother that she'd had, not the kind that Pigeonflight was. Not the kind that she wanted to be. She would never be able to carry her kits, or birth them, or nurse them at her belly. She would never give off that warm, milky scent that she remembered so fondly from her own mother, a scent that varied slightly from queen to queen, but that always had something nostalgic and comforting about it. "I'm not sure," she answered at last, unsure if she should voice her grievances to Pigeonflight. After all, how could she tell her that she envied her for being able to give birth, something that every she-cat described as incredibly painful and uncomfortable? She knew it was selfish of her, she knew it wasn't something she should want, but she did all the same. "I just don't know if I'd be a good one," she murmured.

🐺Wolffeather - Warrior - Female - 19 moons - Crush: Ladybirdflutter - Tags: Ladybirdflutter, open

"Good luck," Wolffeather replied with a grin. Only when she watched Ladybirdflutter leave the den did she realize that she had been hoping the scarred she-cat would stay in and nap with her, perhaps even keep close to her, but she shook the thought away. I must just want someone to keep me warm. The rain is making me cold. Content with this explanation, she closed her eyes and curled up into a tight ball, hoping sleep would take her back.

🧊Frostedpaw - Apprentice - Female - 11 moons - Mentor: Chivewhisker - Tags: open

-sleeping-

πŸ‚Hollypaw - Apprentice - Female - 10 moons - Mentor: Pumpkinspirit - Tags: Iciclepaw, Pumpkinspirit, Pyrefire, Purpleflower

Hollypaw nodded and padded after her mentor, glancing at Iciclepaw out the corner of her eye. "Sounds like we're all going," she spoke in a soft voice. She inwardly rolled her eyes when the black-and-white tom spoke about how he couldn't wait to be a warrior alongside his mentor. Hollypaw did want to be a warrior, but she knew she didn't want it as badly as some other apprentices did. Warriors were what practically every cat became, aside from medicine cats. She couldn't understand why some cats treated it like it was something special, when in reality it was an inevitability. "I'm ready when you all are," she meowed, not sounding particularly eager.

πŸ•ΈοΈJackdawpaw - Apprentice - Female - 6 moons - Mentor: Foxcloud - Tags: Slashpaw, Littlefoot, Foxcloud, hunting patrol [Foxcloud, Littlefoot, Slashpaw, Whirlpool, Magpieflight, Herbpaw, Southwind]

Jackdawpaw's ears flattened when Slashpaw and Littlefoot scolded her for how she spoke of Southwind. "Well, he is!" she retorted, sticking her tongue out at them before bounding after Foxcloud. It wasn't her fault nobody else could see how creepy toms were. She tore her focus away from them and back to her mentor, and parted her jaws to scent the air. "I smell..." She paused, letting her mouth hang open for a moment. "Rain and mud," she answered finally, looking defeated.

πŸͺ™Lucky - Loner - Male - 35 moons - Tags: Lola

"Hey, pretty kitty." Lucky sat perched atop the fence that surrounded Lola's yard. He had been wandering through Twolegplace for a while now, looking for just about anything; a snack, some catnip, another cat to talk to...and finally he had stumbled upon Lola. He had seen her from time to time in her yard, knew her name from the other kittypets, but this was the first time he had ever actually approached her. "You know, your pretty fur's gonna get all wet in this rain," he teased.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𐋄 Ꮤ πŒ‰ πŒ‹ πŒƒ πŒ‚ πŒ‹ πŒ€ 𐌍 𐋄 (O&A)

Postby Albino_ » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:26 pm

Littlefoot β—‹ molly β—‹ 33 moons β—‹ deputy β—‹ apprentice: slashpaw β—‹ crush: southwind β—‹ tags/mentions: hunting patrol

Littlefoot watched Slahspaw as she scented the air. Littlefoot didn't know what she scented but it wasn't normal prey scent. Littlefoot saw Slashpaws ears drop in failure "hey slashpaw, its okay, its tricky to scent anythijg in this rain, theres nothing wrong if you can't.l, thats why we train" she gave a soft reassuring smile to her apprentice. The molly thought for a second "how about this, we journey on and we'll see if we can get anything, hows that sound?" she asked

Lola β—‹ molly β—‹ 25 moons β—‹ kitty pet β—‹ crush: open β—‹ tags/mentions: Lucky

Lola looked up as she heard a voice "pretty kitty?" she let out a little chuckle. She smiled "hi, im Lola, ive seen you around here before" as she padded down the poruch steps towards the tom. She has seen him before, but he never came over, so this was a first "oh well, i aint made of sugar, im not gonna melt" she gave a soft chuckle with a wink before she climbed up the fence to sit next to the tom
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:48 pm

❖ Spindle ❖

male (AFAB) ♦ Appearance http://surl.li/htpkv ♦ Bisexual ♦ warrior ♦ 27 moons ♦ crush: Foxcloud ♦ tags: border patrol 1 {Poppywisp, Charmingpaw, Smokefeather, Spiritfeather, Dragonstar},beetlewood (mentioned) ♦

"yeah, I'm sure I don't need to go back to camp" he said to both spiritfeather and charmingpaw. "but I appreciate your concern" he added. then dragonstar approached him, and gave his opinion. he really didn't want to worry the already busy beetlewood with his tiny graze, and besides, it didn't hurt all that much. "I'm fine, it really isn't that bad and I'd like to continue on with the others" he replied to the chief. then he began to replay the events of the past few minutes in his mind. the angry moose, the squashed bug and the overall awful weather. perhaps it was a sign from starclan? if so, what could it all mean?

☒ Owl ☒

Male ⋆ Appearance https://shorturl.at/bpAKR ⋆ Loner ⋆ 36 moons ⋆ crush: open ⋆ Tags: Joel ⋆

the young tom woke up to a rather loud crash of thunder. with a jolt, he almost fell out of the tree he had fallen asleep in. he grumbled as he made his way down the old gnarled oak, leaving the cozy dryness and invisibility it's thick foliage had provided him with. now he was sopping wet with his tail in a puddle of mud. he knew he wasn't supposed to stay up in trees during a thunderstorm, especially a big one such as that. once he was safely on the ground, he left to his usual hunting spot, looking for something to eat. he doubted he'd find anything because of the rain, but he had nothing better to do, and he was hungry so he left the tree. once he arrived to the hunting spot, he and saw a black tom, about his age approximately 3 meters away from him, hunched under the brush in a desperate attempt to stay dry. owl was furious at the cat for using "his" grounds and hissed in an angry tone.
Last edited by boba_tree on Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:29 am

βŒ β˜ΎβŒ‘β†’ Spiritfeather β†’ 58 mns | ♀ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Dragonstar, Poppywisp, Charmingpaw, Smokefeather, Spindle

"Okay, I trust your judgement," Spiritfeather murmured back to Spindle, dipping her head to the tom. As the patrol carried on, the black-and-white cat couldn't stop her pelt from prickling - the best it could, anyway, water-ladden and slicked to her body. Fear scent still clung to the warrior. She had never seen anything quite that big in all of her days, save for Twoleg monsters. Dread seemed to hang in the air as the patrol padded towards Sunningrocks.

βŒ β‚βŒ‘β†’ Foxcloud β†’ 28 mns | ♀ | Apprentice: Jackdawpaw| Crush: | Tags: Jackdawpaw

As the ginger tabby watched Jackdawpaw, she was scenting the air herself. The lightest prey-scent touched her tongue, though even as a seasoned warrior she couldn't quite make out what it was. Foxcloud couldn't help but let out an amused purr at Jackdawpaw's reply. "Well, the smell of rain and mud is very strong right now," she purred. "So you're not exactly wrong. Focus hard - what do you scent under the mud-smell? Just the faintest bit of prey-scent. I'm not sure what it is, though...even we warriors can't do much with all this rain." It seemed the downpour was only worsening - WildClan was facing quite the storm, the likes of which hadn't been seen in a long time. Foxcloud was just glad their dens were dry and stable.

βŒ πŸŒ€βŒ‘β†’ Fogpaw β†’ 12 mns | β™‚ | Mentor:Rivercry | Crush:Hollypaw | Tags: Rivercry, Wrenfoot, Sunflowerpaw, Fogpaw, Kestrelclaw, Starlingpaw, Cloud

"Even if you didn't catch it here, you'd better leave!" The long-furred gray tom threatened the loner, though Cloud didn't seem that intimidated by the apprentice. "Dragonstar could chew you up and spit out your bones!" Disappointment was all Fogpaw felt as Kestrelclaw took control of the situation, warning the loner to leave. He had gotten riled up by the loner's dismissive attitude, and was itching for a fight.

βŒ βš˜βŒ‘β†’ Herbpaw β†’ 12 mns | β™‚ | Mentor:Magpieflight | Crush: | Tags:

By the time Herbpaw had caught his third peice of prey, the tom was splattered with mud. His white paws were stained brown, as well as his muzzle. His sides were still heaving from the chase he'd just had with the rabbit he was burying, but Herbpaw wasn't daunted in the slightest. He was a mere feathered catch away from being a warrior, and he wouldn't let this opportunity slip through his paws. As he crouched and padded away from the tree where he'd been burying his catches, he wondered where Magpieflight could be hiding. He hadn't so much as caught his mentor's scent during his hunt; admittedly, he was focused hard on the task at hand. He gazed into the brush, wondering if perhaps his mentor was just out of sight. It made Herbpaw nervous, but he tried to push the thought from his head as went back to the hunt.
There it was - a sparrow, pecking away at the root of a tall tree, Herbpaw's ticket to a warrior name. The tom's pawsteps became hurried as he padded towards it, and the apprentice pounced, catching the plump bird with ease. "Yes, yes!" Herbpaw almost yowled his words, bouncing around the bird in a circle, his paws hardly able to stay on the ground. "Oh, boy, I did it, I can't believe it!" The tabby was purring hard as he picked his catch up and padded back towards where he'd buried the rest. Spiritfeather is going to be so proud of me, and Fogpaw is going to be so jealous! The tom walked with his head held high, his chest puffed out in pride.

βŒ π“…ƒβŒ‘β†’ Hawkthorn β†’ 43 mns | β™‚ | Apprentice: | Mate: Snowbird, Jenny (formerly) | Tags: Wolffeather

Hawkthorn wasn't a fan of rain. The long-furred black tom had been practically hiding in the warriors' den all day, relieved to be unassigned a task. He had halfway overheard Ladybirdflutter and Wolffeather conversing from his nest, and now as Ladybirdflutter left, Wolffeather curled back up. The tom scooted closer to the she-cat, finding himself longing for some company. "This weather is absolutely absurd," he commented. "How can any cat do anything in all of this rain? I wouldn't be able to keep my footing in all of that mud, I bet the patrols are having a horrible time."

βŒ β˜˜οΈŽβŒ‘β†’ Cloverwish β†’ 26 mns | ♀ | Apprentice: | Mate: Chivewhisker | Tags: Mosskit, Zinniakit

Rain pounded agaist the nursery roof; the same rain that had woken Cloverwish earlier. The cream-colored tabby's tail-tip twitched back and forth as she lay wrapped around her kits, the rest of her tail draped over them. Her eyes were closed, as if she were half-way sleeping, though Cloverwish was just enjoying the sound of the rain. Zinniakit was sleeping peacefully, and as Mosskit snuggled closer to her, Cloverwish began to groom the small she-kit's fur. "It's all right, little one," she purred to the kit. "You're safe with me. Perhaps Chivewhisker will bring us some prey soon." Cloverwish had to admit, she had no desire to head out into the storm; and she felt sorry for her mate, that he would have to go about his duties as usual.

βŒ π–€βŒ‘β†’ Dustystomp β†’ 36 mns | β™‚ | Apprentice: | Mate: Daisyberry (formerly), Raventongue | Tags: Frostedpaw

As usualy, Dustystomp had awoken to find the nest next to him empty. His mate had already started her day, it seemed, and Dustystomp sighed in frustration. The tom stood and shook out his pelt, padding towards camp, gingerly avoiding Wolffeather and Hawkthorn, who seemed to be staying out of the rain. He poked his head out of the warriors' den, just to catch a glimpse of Raventongue's rump before she slipped into the medicine cat's den. Dustystomp felt no concern, and for that he was ashamed - his thoughts of Raventongue were usually accompanied with contempt and resentment. He spotted Iciclepaw right away, though it seemed his son was already busy. Frostedpaw seemed to be missing from the camp, and Dustystomp decided to see if she'd left
the camp with her mentor yet. He padded towards the apprentices' den, and was relieved to see her inside, chest rising and fallig with sleep. "Frostedpaw," he mewed softly. "You've slept all morning!" His tone wasn't scolding; Dustystomp knew he had no right to speak, having just woken up himself.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:54 pm

Cloud/22 moons/male/Loner/Open/Mentions: None/Tags: Fogpaw, Kestrelclaw

He was not scared of the cats but didn't like prolonged contact with other cats either. "I have no desire to to start a fight or to be around others for too long." He said getting up and walking away like a rebel.

Pumpkinspirit/male/33 moons/warrior/bi/Scent: Freshly carved out pumpkin mixed with scented pinecones/Crush: Whirlpool/Apprentice: Hollypaw/Mentions: None/Tags: Hollypaw, Pyrefire, Purpleflower

"I'm ready!" He looks at the others. "Are you guys ready?"
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:26 am

SoftBeee wrote:
Flickerwisp wrote:38 moons βž₯ she/her or they/them βž₯ single βž₯ @ Open

The multicolored molly yawned as they stirred in their nest, eyes bleary with sleep. They glanced outside to see the stormy sky, and shivered. This felt like an ill sign, but for what? Perhaps their impending discovery? Would Tranquilclan find them? Would they be banished instantly? Already they felt sick, they hadn't known they were born there because they... had no memory. The molly stretched in their nest, before turning their back to the entrance. This... is fine, it will all be fine.

Chivewhisker wrote:28 moons βž₯ he/him βž₯ taken βž₯ @ Cloverwish, Mosskit, Zinniakit

The rain was admittedly unbearable, as the tom waltzed back into camp, a spring in his step. He wasn't letting the rain stop him from what was being a good dad though. The soggy bird in his mouth wasn't... a very good thing, but it was prey nonetheless. He did feel a hint of sadness though, and hoped his family would appreciate it still.
The brown tabby approached the nursery, peeking his head in to see his mate grooming Zinniakit, who was seemingly restless in her sleep. Chivewhisker stepped forward, trying to be quiet as he approached. He carefully placed the bird next to Cloverwish, a small smile on his face. "I'm sorry it is a little... wet, the rain wouldn't allow it to remain dry unfortunately." He whispered his words quietly to her, as to not disturb the kittens.

SoftBeee wrote:
Crowflight wrote:21 moons βž₯ he/him or they/them βž₯ single βž₯ @ Open

The dark tom sat outside the warrior's den, letting the rain soak his thick pelt. It made no difference to him, rain or shine. He sighed as he glanced at the camp entrance. He wasn't assigned to any patrols, and thus was stuck bored at camp. The tom stood up, feeling rain roll off his back and down his sides. Sure, he might get a cold, but it was no matter. He walked to the entrance, slipping outside quietly. He figured maybe he should go visit his mother, or hunt a little, something to occupy his mind.

SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:35 am

Smokefeather β™‚||Warrior||23 moons||β†’Poppywisp, Charmingpaw, Spiritfeather, Spindle, Dragonstar

His whiskers twitched with unease, now feeling the mood of the patrol weigh on him. Spiritfeather seemed more shaken while Poppywisp clung to Dragonstar's side. Was the leader upset too? His eyes wandered to the large hoof marks left in the mud, grateful Feverpaw hadn't been fully caught under it's massive weight. He steadily kept up with the patrol at the rear, trying to focus on his own thoughts to calm him down. Soon, they'd be back at camp and he could joke with Foxcloud again or help another warrior out fixing dens.

Wrenfoot β™‚||Warrior||38 moons||β†’Sunflowerpaw, Rivercry, Fogpaw, Kestrelclaw, Starlingpaw

The tom rolls his eyes, unimpressed. Who knew loners could be so arrogant. "Well scented Fogpaw, hard to another cat in this rain if you don't know what you're looking for." He praises, glad the young cat hadn't run off into a fox or badger, thankfully not Tranquilclan either. Even with Kestrelclaw stepping up, he felt the two handled it pretty well on their own. Maybe not the most diplomatic, but it wasn't a bad thing to be on the defensive towards a total stranger. "We should continue, keep an eye on 'Cloud' until he's out of sight while we work." He nodded to Rivercry and Kestrelclaw, moving along the border to mark the areas near where the loner had settled. The rain would wash his scent away by tomorrow, but at least he'd pretend he was doing a good job. He just wanted to get out of the rain at this point...
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:21 pm

🐦 Pigeonflight 🐦
Molly - Queen - Appearance - Crushing on Brightsnow - Tags: Brightsnow

Pigeonflight could sense she'd hit a sensitive topic, all upon accident. She wished she could eat her words she'd so innocently said. What a stupid question to ask a molly who couldn't bare her own children. Not all mollies wanted kits, but Brightsnow didn't even get the chance at what she had. She'd never be able to grow fat with a full belly, never be able to nurse them. "Sorry, that was insensitive," she apologised, face feeling redder than it'd ever been. "I didn't think before I spoke. ...but, for what it's worth, I think you'd make an excellent mother," she leaned over, giving a lick to Brightsnow's cheek. Further apology and wishing she could take it back.

🌻 Sunflowerpaw 🌻
Nonbinary (AMAB) - Apprentice - Appearance - Tags:

Sunflowerpaw helped scent mark the border, doing their part to help with the efforts. The sooner they got this over with, the sooner they could get out of the rain! A frog ribbited along as it hopped past. Sunflowerpaw, ever the charismatic cat, (wanting to befriend the creature, of course) followed the frog curiously. They found themself transfixed. "Where ya goin'?" they asked, and the frog gave a ribbit in response. They followed until it hopped over the border and into Tranquilclan territory. Disappointed, they gave up the chase and looked up -- only to realise they'd strayed some way from the patrol. Sunflowerpaw set to scenting, seeing if they could retrace their steps in the mud. The patrol had moved on, though, and the rain had washed away what little scent they had left behind.

Sunflowerpaw did their best not to panic. They weren't lost forever, and they were still on Wildclan land, so not all was lost. Shouldn't have chased that darn frog, though. They wished they had a dog's powerful nose, opening their mouth to try and help the effort. Ah, there was Wrenfoot's scent! They followed it until they were reunited with the patrol once more. They let out a sigh of relief and hoped no one had noticed their absence.

🐞 Ladybirdflutter 🐞
Molly - Warrior - Appearance - Crushing on Rivercry - Tags: Longtail

Ladybirdflutter had just started to tear into her meal when Longtail strode up. "Morning, Longtail," she greeted, ever respectful. "No, not much luck in catching things today I hear. The rain and all, you know?" Ladybirdflutter did her best to bide the conversation. She'd gotten two more bites in when Longtail invited her into the den. "Might as well," she shrugged, following the blind cat into the warmth of the den. She sat aside Longtail and finished off her meal. Instead of beginning to wash herself, she turned and began to share tongues with the elder. There was little else to do in weather like this, and they both needed to be dried off.

🌑️ Feverpaw 🌑️
Male - Apprentice - Appearance - Crushing on Beetlewood - Tags: Ravenscream, Beetlewood

Feverpaw kept quiet as they walked, feeling awfully ashamed over this all. If he'd just been a few foxlengths away this could've been avoided. "Yes, I'm okay," he responded to Ravenscream. "Hopefully it's a quick fix. I doubt it is, though," he heaved a heavy sigh, padding back into camp. The broken portion of his tail dragged through the mud, leaving a trail as they made their way to the medicine cat den. He sat just inside, waiting patiently to be tended to. Raventongue was here, too, and also had a need to be met. He could wait as long as it took, he was in no hurry. It wasn't like Beetlewood could slap a salve on it and send him back onto the patrol. All he hoped was that this wouldn't set his training back any. He was already quite the old apprentice.

πŸ‹LongtailπŸ‹
Agender (AFAB) - Elder - Appearance - Tags: Ladybirdflutter
Well, she wasn't getting any younger. Longtail hoisted himself up, deciding to brave the weather for something to eat. His belly was roaring like a lion in displeasure. There seemed to be no spare apprentices to bring her a meal today, what a shame. She always bartered for meals with the best stories. She made her way to the fresh-kill pile, running into Ladybirdflutter in the process. "Morning," he greeted, stretching out for a moment before beginning to inspect the pile. "Not much left, is there?" she prodded at the pile, of which only three things remained. She decided to grab a thrush, before taking in the sounds and scents of camp. Looked like there was commotion around the medicine cat den. Nooo thank you, the last thing she needed was a visit there! Besides Ladybirdflutter, everyone else seemed to be sheltering in place. Couldn't say he blamed them.

"Come, let's eat in the dryness of the elder's den," she offered, even though she could smell Ladybirdflutter was mostly done with her meal. She made her way back into the den just as good as any sighted cat could. Some cats didn't even know Longtail was blind, in all truth. Ladybirdflutter began to groom him as he nibbled on his thrush. It only took a few bites before she was sharing tongues with the injured warrior as well.
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:37 am

πŸ‰Dragonstar - Leader - Male - 68 moons - 7 lives left - Tags: Ravenscream, Spindle, Spiritfeather, Poppywisp, border patrol 1 [Poppywisp, Charmingpaw, Smokefeather, Spiritfeather, Spindle]

"Thank you." Dragonstar dipped his head to Ravenscream and was about to start off again when he heard Spiritfeather fussing over Spindle. His ears flicked uncertainly as the black-and-white she-cat suggested that the tortoiseshell return to camp to get the scrape on his face looked at. Any other time Dragonstar wouldn't have minded sending the tom home, but something in the air felt off. The weather, the moose, and the trampled dragonfly...not to mention the sign that Beetlewood had supposedly received earlier that day about who the new medicine cat apprentice would be. The leader couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to happen, though he didn't quite know what. And with Ravenscream and Feverpaw gone as well, Dragonstar wasn't sure he should send any more cats back to camp. He padded over to Spindle and sniffed the cut on his face before giving his opinion. "It doesn't look that deep. You should be alright, but it's up to you whether you want to head back to camp or not. If you're in a lot of pain, I won't make you go with us." Turning to everyone else, he added, "Let's get to Sunningrocks and get this patrol finished with already." Between the weather and the encounter with the moose, he knew all his clanmates were most likely ready to get back to camp, as was he. He trudged onward through the mud, ears twitching when Poppywisp questioned him. "I'm alright," he assured her, blinking gratefully at her. He knew she worried about him--and often wished she didn't. He had enough to worry about, without also having to worry about his clanmates worrying about him. He needed to be strong for them. "Just had enough of this day already," he gave a half-chuckle, deep and throaty. "But it will be over soon enough." Normally at this time of morning, the sun would have already been peeking over the treetops, but dark clouds still covered the sky, making it look more like before dawn.

πŸ‘…Raventongue - Warrior - Female - 44 moons - Mate: Dustystomp - Tags: Beetlewood, Feverpaw, Ravenscream

"Beetlewood?" Raventongue poked her head inside the medicine den. She had been out hunting early that morning, wanting to get some prey back to camp before the rains grew heavier so that, hopefully, she wouldn't have to go back out again. She had managed to catch a sparrow and a small lizard, but had slipped in the mud as she was chasing the latter and had a stone scrape her pad. Now, she limped into Beetlewood's den, holding the paw gingerly off the ground. "I'm sorry to bother you, but could you take a look at this for me?"

Her ears flicked when she heard pawsteps behind her, and turned around to see that Feverpaw and Ravenscream had entered. Her eyes widened when she saw Feverpaw's tail, seemingly broken at the halfway point. "Great StarClan, your tail! What happened to it? Oh, you had better great treated first, that looks serious..."

πŸͺΆKestrelclaw - Warrior - Male - 35 moons - Crush: Foxcloud - Apprentice: Starlingpaw - Tags: Starlingpaw, Cloud, border patrol 2 [Starlingpaw, Wrenfoot, Sunflowerpaw, Rivercry, Fogpaw]

Kestrelclaw was about to try and give his apprentice some encouragement when he noticed that the rest of their patrol had gathered farther ahead, right at the edge of the border. Upon closer inspection, he saw that they were talking to...someone. A loner, it looked like, and it seemed he was alone. Still, one could never be too careful. "Stay close to me," he told Starlingpaw as they approached the loner alongside the rest of their clanmates. He frowned when he saw the rabbit at the tom's paws, but overheard him say that he hadn't caught it on WildClan territory. Since they were right at the border, Kestrelclaw was inclined to believe him, as well as to avoid a skirmish. "Fighting won't be necessary," he cut in, seeing as only the other apprentices had confronted the loner so far. Looking the loner over, he warned him, "You would do well to avoid hunting so close to our territory in the future. Another patrol might not have been so kind."

Kestrelclaw relaxed as the loner walked away, watching him go until he was out of sight before padding after the rest of the patrol, beckoning Starlingpaw with his tail. Part of him wanted to tell the other apprentices that it wasn't such a good idea to antagonize a loner, even if they looked to be non-aggressive and alone. After all, you never knew what tricks they were hiding. But, he had to remind himself, he wasn't Fogpaw's or Sunflowerpaw's mentor, and he surely didn't want to overstep their actual mentors. I just need to focus on my own apprentice, he told himself...right as he noticed that Sunflowerpaw was absent. "Hey, where's--" He had barely gotten the words out when Sunflowerpaw reappeared as if nothing had happened. "...never mind." Maybe he should keep an eye on the other apprentices after all.

🌬️Southwind - Warrior - Male - 35 moons - Tags: Hunting patrol [Littlefoot, Slashpaw, Whirlpool, Magpieflight, Herbpaw, Foxcloud, Jackdawpaw

-hunting-

πŸ•·οΈMagpieflight - Warrior - Male - 24 moons - Apprentice: Herbpaw - Tags: Herbpaw, hunting patrol [Herbpaw, Littlefoot, Slashpaw, Whirlpool, Foxcloud, Jackdawpaw, Southwind]

Magpieflight's eyes lit up as he watched Herbpaw catch the final piece of prey he'd been charged with. He'd been hiding in the treetops the whole time, but now he silently made his way down, dropping from a low branch directly in front of his apprentice. "You sure did do it alright," the purr rumbled in his chest. "I had no doubts you could. You'll make a fine warrior. Let's just hope Dragonstar doesn't mind that we went ahead with your assessment without consulting him first." His voice was calm and silky as it usually was; it was rare for him to sound excited over anything. But his eyes glittered with pride at his apprentice's accomplishment. "Come on, let's dig up your catches and meet up with the rest of the patrol."

❄️Brightsnow - Warrior - Trans-female - 20 moons - Crush: Pigeonflight - Tags: Pigeonflight

"Oh, no, it's quite alright!" Brightsnow quickly assured her friend, not wanting her to feel bad. It wasn't Pigeonflight's fault that she would never be able to carry kits. "Thanks. I appreciate it." She offered a small smile to show that she wasn't hurt by the queen's words. She knew if there was any cat aside from her grandparent that she could confide in, it would be Pigeonflight. "I know it sounds silly of me, but...I just can't help but envy you and other she-cats who can have kits...er, carry kits, anyway. You know what I mean." She fidgeted with a small leaf poking out of one of the nests. "Almost every she-cat I know who's been through it says it's so uncomfortable, sometimes even unbearable. I remember my mother telling me, when she was alive, that she would've made my father carry me in his belly if he could." She gave a little laugh, bittersweet at the memory of her late mother, then added more seriously, "I know there's no reason for me to want to go through something like that. I just...do."

🐺Wolffeather - Warrior - Female - 19 moons - Tags: Hawkthorn

Wolffeather was just beginning to feel the first traces of sleep when a voice stirred her. It took her a moment to realize the voice was directed at her, until she looked up and saw that Hawkthorn had moved closer to her, and that there was no one else he could be talking to except himself. She suppressed a groan. "Yeah, probably," came her half-hearted reply. Being roused from her almost-asleep state left her grumpy and groggy. "Guess that's why I'm in here, trying to take a nap."

🧊Frostedpaw - Apprentice - Female - 11 moons - Mentor: Chivewhisker - Tags: Dustystomp

"Huh..." Frostedpaw's eyes fluttered open lazily at her father's voice, and she blinked the bleariness from them. "Oh, morning," she yawned, her jaws stretching in unison with her legs. Thunder rumbled in the distance and she quickly became aware of the sound of pouring rain outside. "Well, what am I supposed to do when it's storming this bad?" She had a certain sassiness to her voice, near-identical to her mother's, but more endearing and good-natured. Noticing that her brother was absent, her ears pricked with surprise. "Is Iciclepaw actually out in this horrible weather?"

πŸ‚Hollypaw - Apprentice - Female - 10 moons - Mentor: Pumpkinspirit - Tags: Iciclepaw, Pumpkinspirit, Pyrefire, Purpleflower

Hollypaw nodded and padded after her mentor, glancing at Iciclepaw out the corner of her eye. "Sounds like we're all going," she spoke in a soft voice. She inwardly rolled her eyes when the black-and-white tom spoke about how he couldn't wait to be a warrior alongside his mentor. Hollypaw did want to be a warrior, but she knew she didn't want it as badly as some other apprentices did. Warriors were what practically every cat became, aside from medicine cats. She couldn't understand why some cats treated it like it was something special, when in reality it was an inevitability. "I'm ready when you all are," she meowed, not sounding particularly eager.

πŸ•ΈοΈJackdawpaw - Apprentice - Female - 6 moons - Mentor: Foxcloud - Tags: Foxcloud, hunting patrol [Foxcloud, Littlefoot, Slashpaw, Whirlpool, Magpieflight, Herbpaw, Southwind]

Jackdawpaw closed her eyes, trying to block out the rainy, muddy scents and focus on the prey-scents hiding under it. "I think...um...I think I smell a bird," she replied at last, not entirely certain of her answer. She just had to hope that Foxcloud wouldn't ask her what kind of bird. Telling similar prey-scents apart from one another was hard enough, but it was practically impossible in the rain!

πŸͺ™Lucky - Loner - Male - 35 moons - Tags: Lola

"Ya sure about that? You look pretty sweet to me," Lucky laughed as the she-cat climbed up to sit next to him. "Name's Lucky. And boy, did I strike it lucky today, getting to talk to such a pretty little kitty like yourself." He winked back at her. "I'm assuming you live here?" He nodded back at the twoleg den that Lola had come out of.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:35 pm

❖ Spindle ❖

male (AFAB) ♦ Appearance http://surl.li/htpkv ♦ Bisexual ♦ warrior ♦ 27 moons ♦ crush: Foxcloud ♦ tags: border patrol 1 {Poppywisp, Charmingpaw, Smokefeather, Spiritfeather, Dragonstar} ♦

Spindle continued to sunningrocks with the rest of the clan. he felt a sense of danger and he wasn't sure he could pass it off as just nerves. he sighed. just that morning he was so exited to go on a patrol with the chief, but now he wasn't even sure he wanted to be there. his ears were pricked up, alert and wary.

☒ Owl ☒

Male ⋆ Appearance https://shorturl.at/bpAKR ⋆ Loner ⋆ 36 moons ⋆ crush: open ⋆ Tags: Joel ⋆

the young tom woke up to a rather loud crash of thunder. with a jolt, he almost fell out of the tree he had fallen asleep in. he grumbled as he made his way down the old gnarled oak, leaving the cozy dryness and invisibility it's thick foliage had provided him with. now he was sopping wet with his tail in a puddle of mud. he knew he wasn't supposed to stay up in trees during a thunderstorm, especially a big one such as that. once he was safely on the ground, he left to his usual hunting spot, looking for something to eat. he doubted he'd find anything because of the rain, but he had nothing better to do, and he was hungry so he left the tree. once he arrived to the hunting spot, he and saw a black tom, about his age approximately 3 meters away from him, hunched under the brush in a desperate attempt to stay dry. owl was furious at the cat for using "his" grounds and hissed in an angry tone.
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me