๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ โ˜ฎ โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ โ˜ฎ โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:50 pm

Creamflower follows Riverripple out of the nursery and sat next to him. Upon hearing Moosestar announcing Oldpaw's training to resume, she starts to chant his name. "Oldpaw! Oldpaw! Oldpaw!" she cheers with the rest of the Clan.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ โ˜ฎ โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜

Postby C a s » Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:49 am

โŒ โœฏโŒกโ†’ Moosestar โ†’ 43 mns | โ™‚ | Apprentice: | Crush: Featherleap | Tags: TranquilClan

A purr rumbled in the tom's chest as he watched Tigerlily come greet her new apprentice. He gave her a soft smile before she headed back to her seat with her new apprentice.
"Now, onto more pressing matters," Moosestar's voice silenced the cheers. "Today, while the weather is in our favor, we will march on Sunningrocks! WildClan has held the territory for far too long, and it's too valuable to let them retain their hold. I will be leading a patrol to Sunningrocks, and WildClan won't know what hit them - their soft paws won't be able to keep hold on the slick rocks. TranquilClan has no fear of water; surely, today, we will take back what is rightfully ours. Tigerlily will be accompanying me; while we are away, Bluewhisker and Timberfoot will be in charge. No cat is to leave camp until the patrol returns safely."
Moosestar stood to his paws, clearly ready to get the show on the road. "The cats joining the patrol should gather near the camp entrance: Mistlespots, Rabbitpaw, Emberheart, Gorsewhisper, Mudface, Strikinggaze, and Goldmask. I will join you shortly, first I must speak with Mothtumble. TranquilClan, you are dismissed!" With that, the leader leapt from his perch, heading towards Mothtumble.

โŒ โฃโŒกโ†’ Tinyfang โ†’ 34 mns | โ™€ | Apprentice: Flypaw | Crush: | Tags: TranquilClan

A deep frown settled on Tinyfang's face as she listened to her brother speak. She didn't like the idea - she thought the rain wouldn't be an advantage for them at all, even if TranquilClan was used to water and slick rock. Accidents happen, and today's weather only increased that chance. Even more so, Tinyfang was disappointed she wasn't on the battle patrol. She would prefer to be watching Moosestar's back and assisting the Clan, as offensive attack was her best skill.

โŒ โˆžโŒกโ†’ Oakpaw โ†’ 10 mns | โ™‚ | Mentor: Timberfoot | Crush: | Tags: Plumpaw, ValleyClan

As the patrol ended, Oakpaw turned back towards Plumpaw with a dramatic sigh. "Aw, man...I can't believe I don't get to go! I'm almost as old as Rabbitpaw is!" The tabby shook his head, before standing to his paws. "Oh, well...I guess we can at least go to the den and dry our pelts. I'm going to be so bored until they get back." Oakpaw couldn't believe that Moosestar wouldn't even let the Clan out of camp while he was away - he felt like he was a kit again, waiting for his parents to return from a walk and watch him play in camp.

โŒ โ†โŒกโ†’ Icestep โ†’ 81 mns | โ™€ | Apprentice: | Mate: Graywind, Owlfoot | Tags: ValleyClan, Softheart

As Icestep listened, her brows knit together. "A battle, on a day like this? What is he thinking? Does he not remember the tragedies that occurred in our own camp last time it rained this hard? Ridiculous!" Icestep could only shake her head in disapproval as Moosestar went on to announce who would be going. She was relieved that Tinyfang and Oakpaw wouldn't be leaving camp; but even though Moosestar had nine lives, she couldn't help but fear for her firstborn son. "Oh, I hope they'll be safe...though I'm worried now that Moosestar has a head full of bees for this decision!!"

โŒ โ˜โŒกโ†’ Cherrycloud โ†’ 38 mns | โ™€ | Apprentice: | Crush: Timberfoot | Tags: Ashkit

--resting--

โŒ โ˜„โŒกโ†’ Ashkit โ†’ 6 mns | โ™‚ | Mentor: | Crush: | Tags: Cherrycloud

--sleeping--
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:35 am

Spicewish wrote:38 moons โžฅ he/him โžฅ single โžฅ @ Sorrelpaw, Open

The tom tensed up. A battle? Sure, Sunningrocks was their territory, since it was obviously surrounded by water. Spicewish huffed, glancing over at Sorrelpaw. The molly looked a bit worried, though he noticed she was making attempts to calm down. He could read her like a book, to his credit. He walked over, giving her a small lick on her ears.
"Perhaps you might want to visit the nursery? Or the two of us could take some shelter from the rain?" He looked around, for any other cats. "We might could even see about sitting with the elders, making sure they are fed, maybe hear some stories?"

Emberheart wrote:38 moons โžฅ he/him โžฅ widow โžฅ @ Battle Party, Open

The ginger and white tom puffed up, hearing his name among those to go. He felt ready, there was a thrill in combat that could not be matched. He felt his mind become flooded with memories, of prior battles, of his training, of Creampetal. He smiled as he thought of his former mate, her golden eyes burned into his mind. All of our training, our rivalry, will have been worth it once more. Emberheart flexed his claws, before walking towards the camp entrance to wait. The rain was soaking his pelt through, but honestly? He felt alive.

Shrimpcloud wrote:36 moons โžฅ she/her โžฅ single โžฅ @ Open

Shrimpcloud purred as she looked at her small kittens, resting in their nest. She had listened to the meeting, though she dared not stir from her nest. She only caught traces... A battle patrol? She shook her head, a little frown on her face. The weather wasn't quite right for this, and things could only go sour, no matter the victor. She sighed, before resting her head on her paws, watching the entrance of the nursery. She watched the rest of the clan move about, the rain pouring down upon them. Hopefully the rain wasn't a bad omen, at least for them.

Sorrelpaw wrote:6 moons โžฅ she/her โžฅ single โžฅ @ Spicewish, Open

With her father's name called, the apprentice stiffened. Sorrelpaw felt as if the rain had vanished, and her mind flashed with memories of her father, all he had done to raise her. And all she had done to shun him recently... Because of her mother. Did she truly not have a mother? Or was he intent on not speaking? She began to shake a bit, before she felt the warm presence of Spicewish. His words went completely over her head, and she just looked to the nursery, then the elder's den, then the apprentice's den.
"I'm... I think I'm going to go..." Sorrelpaw dismissed herself awkwardly, before scrambling off to the apprentice's den, diving into her nest. She just felt this overwhelming... sensation. Dread? She couldn't explain it, or put a name to it, it just existed.

bee
they/them โœต 23 y.o โœต taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrโœต toyhouseโœต pokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:07 am

Frostegret - 115m - elder - cismale - love interest: none - tags: Icestep, Softheart, Oilpaw, Creekshine
> He looked a little anxious at the leader's news about taking their beloved sunning rocks back. He gets that those rocks belonged to Tranguilclan, to begin with, but are those rocks really worth a fight against the other clan, are they worth it to the clan to lose more cats? He gave a shake of his head and deep sorrowful sight 'Everything just because of those stupid rocks, I hope those rocks never exited' he thought to himself as he looked over to Icestep there who seemed as shocked to the Moosestar decision as he was.

Goldmask - 30m - warrior - male - love interest: Vervainclaw - apprentice: Oilpaw - tags: open
> He listened to the meeting in pure silent ness actually he didn't know what to think about the news to steal the Sunning rocks back. Those rocks did belong to Tranguilclan at first before Wildclan stole them, but even if they found those rocks back now what stop Wildclan to attack them on the same rocks once more? He sighed 'This is like an endless circle, which will never close' he thought to himself. Even if he had little mixed feelings about this whole battle situation he wanted to fight for his clan, if it need to battle against the other clan he will do it. He looked at the looks of others who were called to go to the battle, his eyes looked at Rabbitpaw there and wondered what the young apprentice thought about the situation, he kind of felt wrong to bring an apprentice there no matter how talented the young cat was.

Pumacloud - 22m - warrior - male - love interest: open - apprentice: open - tags: open
>He was inside the warrior's den, thinking to get a little nap as he didn't have anything to do now anyway, but after hearing the Moosestar's call he stood up immediately and got back to the rain. He wondered what was so important for the leader to call the meeting in this weather, and he didn't repost anything too bad about the patrol either. He sat not so far from the warrior's den and listened to the meeting starting about Oldpaw's new mentor. He totally forgot that the oldest apprentice didn't have a mentor any longer after what happened to him a few moons ago. He chanted his name before getting silent to wait what is the bad news his leader needed to inform them.

Lotusflower - 14m - warrior - female - love interest: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open
> She decided to leave her dry spot which was not that dry any more thanks to Flypaw. She was on her way to check the fresh-kill pile, giving a quick greeting to Emberheart and Sorrelpaw on her way there, but her plans were soon ruined as the leader called for a meeting. She felt like eating at a meeting was disrespectful, so she decided to eat after the meeting and found a place to sit down to listen. She shook her fur a little bit before chanting the Oldpaw's name after the older apprentice got his new mentor, which she kind of found hilarious as he was older than her.

Seapaw - 7m - apprentice - female - love interest: Flypaw & Oilpaw - mentor: Mudface - tags: Mudface
> She nodded to her mentor listening to the rest the leader needed to say "...a battle? Does that mean a war against the other clan?" she meowed in a silent voice "Why would he go so far for some rocks? Could there be similar places than those sunning rocs are? why do we need to fight?" she kept asking to her mentor in fear and confusion.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:12 pm

๐ŸฏTigerlily - Deputy - Female - 40 moons - Crush: Moosestar - Tags: Moosestar, Oldpaw, the clan

Tigerlily felt her neck fur rise slightly when Moosestar touched her nose to his, and forced it to lie flat. Don't be mouse-brained. He's just being polite. She gave a nod at his words and followed him out of the den, seating herself at the forefront of their clanmates who had gathered beneath the Wet Rock. Her paws tingled with excitement. This was it, the day she had been waiting for! She kneaded the ground impatiently as Moosestar first began to announce who Oldpaw's new mentor would be, willing him to get on with it and announce the battle already. But her impatience vanished when Moosestar announced that she would be the one to continue Oldpaw's training. Me? It caught her off guard, but she quickly composed herself and padded calmly over to Oldpaw. "I will," she promised, touching her nose to Oldpaw's in the usual customary manner. She noticed him shaking, but decided not to comment on it until she went back to the crowd to sit with him. "Don't be nervous," she whispered in his ear. "I'll be a good mentor to you, I promise. We'll take things one step at a time." She knew that Oldpaw was already a bit old for an apprentice--a cruel coincidence given his name--but she knew it was important to go at a pace that he was comfortable with, especially given all the trauma he had suffered already. Being rushed or forced into things wouldn't do him any good. He would become a warrior only when he felt ready, and not a moment before.

Tigerlily's chest swelled with pride and excitement as she listened to her leader announce the battle plans. Once the meeting was dismissed, she touched her nose to Oldpaw's. "I'm sorry I have to run off to battle as soon as you're apprenticed to me. But I promise, we'll continue your training as soon as possible. For now, why don't you get something to eat if you haven't already and find a spot to dry off?" She gave the apprentice a small lick on the forehead before heading to the camp entrance, ready to go.

๐ŸชตTimberfoot - Warrior - Male - 40 moons - Tags: Mistlespots, Bluewhisker

When Mistlespots implied that casualties would be more likely with Tigerlily on the patrol, part of Timberfoot felt the need to jump to his sister's defense. She wasn't a brash or bloodthirsty warrior, after all. But she does want revenge, even if she won't admit it to herself, he thought, feeling slightly sick. He just hoped Mistlespots was wrong, and that Tigerlily would keep a level head in the battle--or, perhaps even better, she would be left out of the battle altogether. He saw Moosestar make his way out of the den and up onto the Wet Rock, and flattened his ears, bracing himself for the clan's reaction when their leader announced they'd be going to battle. Instead, Moosestar announced that Tigerlily would be taking over Oldpaw's mentorship. In the midst of his worrying, he'd completely forgotten that Oldpaw was in need of a new mentor, but he was glad that Tigerlily had been chosen for the job. Maybe having an apprentice, especially one with as many issues as Oldpaw, would ground Tigerlily and help her not to be so reckless. She took her duties seriously after all, and she would no doubt feel a duty to be the best mentor she could to Oldpaw. Perhaps she'll focus more on him instead of on revenge. "Oldpaw! Oldpaw!" he chanted, trying to sound cheerful despite knowing what news would come next.

Unsurprisingly, Moosestar's next announcement was the plan to take back Sunningrocks that very day. What did surprise Timberfoot was hearing he would be staying to guard camp with Bluewhisker instead of accompanying them at the battle. He felt a wave of relief wash over him, as he hadn't wanted to join the battle anyway, but he wondered what had prompted the change. Had Moosestar changed his mind, or simply misspoke? Regardless, Timberfoot decided it was better not to ask. If he did, it might seem like he wanted to join the patrol, which he certainly did not. "I guess I'm staying here," he remarked to Mistlespots, shooting her a sympathetic look. He knew she wasn't excited about the battle either, but he doubted anyone was, except for maybe Tigerlily and Moosestar himself. "Good luck out there." Waving her goodbye with his tail, he padded over to where Bluewhisker was sitting. "Looks like I'm with you," he meowed to the smokey blue-gray tom, then asked, somewhat hesitantly, "Do you think Rabbitpaw is ready for a real battle?" He found it a bit odd how Bluewhisker was staying in camp while his apprentice was to join the battle patrol, but then again picking today of all days for a battle wasn't the greatest decision either.

๐ŸŒŠRiverripple - Warrior - Male - 26 moons - Crush: Creamflower - Tags: Creamflower, Gorsewhisper

Riverripple's eyes stretched wide at Moosestar's next announcement. A battle? Today? StarClan help us! But what caught him off guard even more was the name he heard called to join the battle patrol: Gorsewhisper. He looked over to the silver tabby she-cat, and saw only a shadow of the cat he used to love. She had been skinny for moons now, but she looked alarmingly underweight with her pelt slicked down by the rain. Does Moosestar have bees in his brain? She's in no condition to fight! Even if he didn't love her as his mate anymore, she was still his clanmate. "I'll, uh...I'll be right back," he told Creamflower, before rushing over to Gorsewhisper's side before she left for the patrol. "Hey," he greeted her awkwardly. He realized it was the first time he'd really talked to her in moons. "Are you...are you sure you're alright to join this patrol? Maybe you should ask Moosestar to switch you out with someone else." He thought for a moment, shuffling his paws, then offered, "I could go if you want." He wasn't much of a fighter, but he felt anyone would be a better choice than Gorsewhisper in the state she was in, although he didn't dare say so aloud.

๐Ÿ’ฆCreekshine - Warrior - Female - 13 moons - Tags: Icestep, Gorsewhisper

A sense of unease creeped through Creekshine's pelt when she heard Moosestar's words. She was all for taking Sunningrocks back, but...why today? In weather like this, the day before the gathering? It hardly seemed like the best idea the leader had ever had; even his mother seemed to agree, and judging by the mixed reactions of their clanmates, it seemed that most of TranquilClan felt uneasy about the whole thing. It took Creekshine a moment to process all of the names that Moosestar had called to join him, but once she did, the realization that her own mother was going hit her nearly as hard as the pouring rain. She may not have been close with Gorsewhisper, but she knew that the she-cat was hardly one of their strongest warriors at the moment. She started to pad in her mother's direction, hesitating when she saw Riverripple reach the gray tabby first. She really did not want to speak to her father, but it wouldn't be very kind of her to not see her own mother off before battle. Sighing, she continued her trek over to her parents--it was so weird seeing them actually talking to each other for once--and stopped in front of Gorsewhisper, making sure not to make eye contact with Riverripple. "You'll be careful, right?" She had meant to simply say "Good luck" but for some reason those weren't the words that came out of her mouth.

๐ŸชฐFlypaw - Apprentice - Male - 8 moons - Mentor: Tinyfang - Tags: Moosestar

Flypaw felt red-hot fury rise up within him as the cats were called to join the battle patrol...and he wasn't one of them. In fact, Rabbitpaw was the only apprentice called to join them. She was the oldest--well, aside from Oldpaw anyway--but that didn't make her the best. She didn't have the aggression that a cat needed in battle, the kind that only a tom could have. Tail lashing behind him, he strutted right over to Moosestar, intercepting him on his way to...wherever he was going. "You should let me join the battle," he told the leader matter-of-factly, his muzzle only a whisker-length away from the gray-and-white tom's.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:47 pm

โ˜ชBluewhisker โ™‚||Warrior||47 moons||โ†’Timberfoot, Rabbitpaw

His pelt bristled with fury, having been uplifted for only moments by Oldpaw's ceremony only to have his world sink in all at once. He cast a glance at Rabbitpaw who sat beside him, feeling a growl of bitter hatred swell in his throat. "What an entirely cruel joke our leader has decided to play on me..." He spoke out loud, but not really to anyone. Of course he was stuck in camp while Moosestar so kindly decided to carry his apprentice into a death war. If Rabbitpaw didn't come back, Moosestar better hope he had more than one life left. His lips drawn back into a silence snarl, his glare was unintentional as Timberfoot approached. The anger in his eyes was obvious if the defensive rise of his hackles wasn't clear enough.
"Of course she is, but I can't rely on a single cat in that patrol to protect her like- Like I would." His anger dropping into a harsh defeated look, turning to his apprentice. "You'll do fine. Just remember the moves we've practiced. Use your speed to your advantage and turn their strength against them." Being a large cat, he'd focused a lot on countering a stronger enemy with his apprentice. Turning their weight, carrying their attacks, out pacing them and tiring them out. His heart ached for her safety, but he wouldn't be there if things went terribly wrong. Moosestar was making a mistake.

โœจVervainclaw โ™€||Warrior||26 moons||โ†’Thistleflight

She chanted along with the clan, proud to see Oldpaw finally back on his paws. It must have been a terrible form of torture waiting to finally become a warrior, now he had the chance to continue. Her heart pounded with excitement at the following news; an attack on that pathetic Wildclan. Her claws flexed confidently at first, battle being what she was born for, however when her name didn't come up, her heart sank deep into her paws. Fighting is the only thing your worthless pelt is good for and Moosestar still doesn't want you around for even that! Her mind taunted, feeling shame wash over her in an almost unbearable way. Claw, the name she was given for her talent, the only thing she was good at, and she'd never be recognized beyond her ceremony. Her eyes glossed over with sadness, looking down to hide her face from the clan. You're a failure, even poor Goldmask is going. Maybe you'll never see him again either. She looked up briefly to see if her friend looked nervous, but his gaze was elsewhere. What if he died? Or Thisleflight's sister? Not to mention, Striking-gaze had intended on going to search for herbs, so now what?

โ˜‚Blacksky โ™‚||Warrior||24 moons||โ†’None

Oldpaw was assigned to the deputy, of course. He lifted an eyebrow at the plan of an attack on Wildclan, not sure what in the world made this decision sound like a good one. It was raining a river from the sky, Tigerlily was fresh with vengeance, Rabbitpaw was going without her mentor and Emberheart was one of the last cats he'd choose. How many soft-hearted cats could their leader squeeze into one patrol? He rolled his eyes with an annoyed snort, knowing what a pain in the tail Bluewhisker could be when he got his sense of authority to up in a knot. Was Timberfoot going to be the same? "What a waste of an afternoon." He grumbles, padding away from the group of cats with his head low. No apprentice, no battle, no reason to sit around and listen to other cats share him complaints.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:35 pm

Littlepaw โ—‹ molly โ—‹ 9 moons โ—‹ apprentice โ—‹ mentor: Vervainclaw โ—‹ crush: oakpaw โ—‹ tags/mentions: Vervainclaw

Littlepaw gathered by the high rock as she sat next to her mentor. The molly smiled and chanted Oldpaws name as he rescived a new mentor. The apprentice waited for Moosestar to say the second peice of news. Her jaw dropped as he announced a battle over the sunning rocks. She looked at her mentor "Vervainclaw, he cant be serious? Its raining" she said confused. Littlepaw saw her mentor look down as her name wasnt called "im sorry you couldnt go.. maybe you can teach me some battle moves..? If you're up to it" she said softly
x
xxxxxxx
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:39 pm

๐ŸชฒBeetlepaw๐Ÿชฒ
tom หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท appearance หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท medicine cat apprentice หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท tags: mothtumble, moosestar

"Oh?" he paused, caught in thought. They didn't have a dire need for the herbs. Most meetings lasted a few minutes and then they'd be back on their journey. "We should turn back," he nodded after a moment. "It shouldn't take long, whatever he's got to say," Beetlepaw turned around, heading back into camp. "Thank you for coming with me anyway," he thanked Strikinggaze as they walked back. He walked back into camp and headed over to the meeting spot. He was going to take a seat, but thought against it as the mud under his feet squelched. No thanks, didn't want that on his rear! He looked around for his mentor, walking back up to her side for the meeting. "I'll grab the herbs after this," he told her, hoping not to get chastised for coming back empty handed.

Beetlepaw cheered for Oldpaw with the rest of the cats. He couldn't help but notice how upset the apprentice looked. He knew there was something to do with a fox attack, but didn't know the full story. It must've still weighed on him mentally. That was one of the few things he wished he, as a medicine cat apprentice, could help with: mental scars and damages. There was little to soothe the mind, though. He was so lost in thought he didn't come back until Moosestar had announced the battle patrol. His jaw dropped -- what was Moosestar thinking? At a time like this? He quickly shut his mouth as he noticed the tom headed for his mentor who he stood so close to. Last thing he wanted to do was look like a dumbstruck fool, even if he felt like one at the news. No, this was his leader's decision, and clan law made him not question that. If he really thought it was a good time to march on Sunningrocks, then it must be.

๐Ÿช”Oilpaw๐Ÿช”
tom หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท appearance หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท apprentice หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท tags: Goldmask

Oilpaw's confusion was palpable. He uneasily looked to his mentor. "You'll be safe, right?" he frowned at the thought of something befalling Goldmask. His mentor meant a lot to him, as he was sure all mentors did to their apprentices. Well, except for Flypaw. He wasn't sure Flypaw felt affection for anyone or anything. "Seems kind of mousebrained to do this in the rain," he muttered, feeling guilty about it the minute he said it. He shouldn't be questioning his leader, but he heard so many cats around him doing the same thing. It still felt wrong, even with crowd approval.

๐Ÿ‘นMudface๐Ÿ‘น
molly หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท appearance หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท warrior หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท tags: seapaw, gorsewhisper

The news hit Mudface like a brick. She couldn't believe she'd been chosen for the battle patrol, either. This all felt like a bad dream: the rain, the battle patrol, her apprentice rattling off words in fear. "It doesn't mean we're at war with the other clan. Sometimes we scuffle, and this is one of those times. Sunningrocks is a very important place for us. It's rightfully ours and we should have the right to take it back as we please," she explained, though knew it wouldn't be very satisfactory. "It's in an important place, it's very strategic to own. There are lots of prey there, too. Sometimes, as a clan cat, you will be called to fight for your clan. I can't claim to know Moosestar's mind, but if he thinks we should attack now, then we should. Don't worry, these fights usually end in small wounds and running away. Rarely does a cat end up in real danger during this sort of thing," Mudface shook her head.

She leaned down, giving a lick to Seapaw's head. "Be good while I'm gone. When I return, we'll see about training -- maybe at Sunningrocks!" she grinned. With that, she left to join where the patrol was forming up. She was greeted by Gorsewhisper, and she shook her head in response. "I know, this is going to be an interesting battle," she responded.

๐ŸŒพGorsewhisper๐ŸŒพ
molly หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท appearance หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท warrior หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท tags: mudface, riverripple, creekshine

A battle patrol? And she was selected? She felt honoured that anyone saw her in fighting shape, much less the leader. She took a moment to mentally psych herself up, unsure if she had it in herself. She'd do her daughter proud, she decided. Show Creekshine what a warrior should be: strong, fierce, loyal. Wordlessly she left her spot in the dispersing crowd and headed to where the patrol was forming. "Can you believe it? A battle, in this weather?" she asked Mudface, seeing the molly join the group.

She was caught off guard by Riverripple. She did so good at avoiding him, but he had something to say. She gave a confused look, before furrowing her brow, "I can handle myself, Riverripple. I'll be fine." She dismissively waved her tail. "Last thing we need is you getting hurt on this patrol. Stay here and keep Creekshine safe for me," Gorsewhisper looked to the aforementioned molly as she joined the party, too. Amazing what brought a family together. "Always, Creekshine," she offered a patient, loving smile. "We'll teach Wildclan who owns what and I'll be back in no time. Promise," she leaned in, pressing her nose against her daughter's.

๐Ÿ’Softheart๐Ÿ’
molly หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท appearance หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท elder หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท tags: icestep

"A head full of bees is being gentle about it," Softheart grumbled. "To think he would wager our warriors' lives in weather like this..." her voice trailed, tail flicking in displeasure. "Come on, let's get out of this rain. There's nothing to do but worry now," she sighed, turning around and heading in the general direction of the elder's den. She did her best to scent it and followed her nose. Once back inside, she curled up and set to licking herself dry once again. And what she had said was true, there was nothing to do for an elder but worry. She knew Icestep worried for her son, and Softheart's heart went out to everyone on the battle patrol. It would not be an easy fight, especially in weather like this.

๐Ÿฆ‹Mothstorm๐Ÿฆ‹
tom หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท appearance หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท queen หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท tags:

Mothstorm's excitement quickly died at the second bout of news. To march on Sunningrocks at a time like this was preposterous. To think the leader would take the deputy, too, was insane. He couldn't even begin to wrap his mind around all of this. Seeing as Oldpaw was dodging him, he decided to leave him be and returned to the nursery. He opened his mouth to tell Cherrycloud about the meeting, but noticing she was asleep, shut it. He decided to get something to eat while he was up, darting back out in the rain to grab a morsel to eat. He poked around the fresh-kill pile until deciding on a mouse. He made his way back to the nursery and laid down in his nest, eating his prey before starting to wash the water from his fur.

๐Ÿ‘ดOldpaw๐Ÿ‘ด
tom หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท appearance หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท apprentice หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท tags: moosestar, tigerlily

Don't be nervous. Ha, easier said than done. He tried to quiet himself, still his shaking. He only hoped Tigerlily's words were true. Moosestar's second news set a panic in his chest. He'd only just been assigned this mentor and now she was marching off to her death? The idea of fighting made his stomach churn. "Be safe," he responded, voice hollow and quiet. The lick to his forehead inspired the tiniest bit of hope in him. She'd come back, he told himself, wandering off to the fresh-kill pile. He had no appetite, but would eat anyway. He had to keep his weight up, unless he wanted to look like Gorsewhisper. That poor cat looked like a walking skeleton. He picked out the top piece of prey - a robin - and headed to the apprentice's den. He laid down in his nest and began to eat, letting the pouring of the rain calm him as much as it could.
-
-
-
-
โœฆโœฆโœฆ

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

๐Ÿฆˆ

โœฆโœฆโœฆ

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:01 am

Creamflower listens to Moosestar announcing that there will be a battle for Sunning Rocks against WildClan and listens to the cats going into battle. She notices Riverripple looking a little uneasy at the fact that Gorsewhisper is going on the battle patrol. When she hears him excuse himself for a minute, she nods, deciding to let the tom handle this with his ex mate on his own.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:53 pm

โ™ฅ Mothtumble โ™ฅ
โ™ฅ She-cat โ™ฅ 42 Moons โ™ฅ Medicine Cat โ™ฅ
โ™ฅ Location: Medicine Den โ™ฅ Tags: Moosestar โ™ฅ Crush: Moosestar โ™ฅ Apprentice: Beetlepaw โ™ฅ

Mothtumble cheered Oldpaw's name, but she knew that wasn't the only reason for this meeting. She couldn't help but feel the dread rise in her stomach as Moosestar spoke again, shaking her head at the announcement of them reclaiming Sunning Rocks. Though she understood that with the rain now would be a good time to do so, with how heavy the rain was, she knew there would be injuries if a battle broke out, and the chance of causalities would be higher. She stood up when Moosestar came towards her, flicking her tail for him to follow her into her den. "Let's speak away from prying eyes, Moosestar." She mewed, looking back at him with a small smile. She pushed through the entrance of her den, sitting down near the back. As much as she wanted to, she didn't say a word about her opinion on the matter, not wanting to speak until Moosestar spoke. He likely knew her opinion already, she tended to be easy for him to read. She shuffled her paws, seemingly unable to sit any longer, the molly rushed over to Moosestar, pressing her nose against his, "I'm sure you know how I feel about this choice. . But. . I don't think I can stop you, no matter how much I want to. So please be safe. . . let me come with you and the patrol, I can't bear to lose you." She mewed, her ears and cheeks heating up. What was she doing? She quickly pulled away, feeling her heart thump rapidly in her chest. Why did she say that? She cared for Moosestar, a lot, but those words. . they seemed, at least to her, to mean for than just something friendly. She looked away from the tom for a moment, before collecting herself and looking back at him. "I'm sorry, I don't know where that came from, my apologies, Moosestar."

โ†— Rabbitpaw โ†—
โ†— She-cat โ†— 11 Moons โ†— Apprentice โ†—
โ†— Location: Apprentices Den โ†— Tags: Bluewhisker, Timberfoot โ†— Crush: Open โ†— Mentor: Bluewhisker โ†—

Rabbitpaw cheered for Oldpaw, happy for him to be getting another mentor. When the cheering died down and Moosestar spoke again, her eyes widened and sparkled when he said she would be joining the patrol, however when Moosestar finished, she glanced curiously at Bluewhisker, confused as to why he wouldn't be coming along as well. Before she could say anything, though, Timberfoot walked over and spoke first. Her fur fluffed up when he asked if she was ready for a real battle, lashing her tail. "Of course I'm ready for a real battle! Bluewhisker has taught me everything he knows! I know I'll do good if I just remember his teachings." She mewed, defending her mentor from the other tom. "Just because he's not coming with us doesn't mean he won't be there with me in spirit." She huffed, looking over at her mentor and nodding her head. "I'll make you proud, Bluewhisker. I won't let those Wildclan cats get the best of me." She puffed her chest out, nuzzling her mentor's cheek. She saw Bluewhisker as a father figure or sorts, and she didn't want to disappoint him.

โ˜„ Thistleflight โ˜„
โ˜„ Tom โ˜„ 28 Moons โ˜„ Warrior โ˜„
โ˜„ Location: Warriors Den โ˜„ Tags: Vervainclaw โ˜„ Crush: Open โ˜„ Apprentice: Plumpaw โ˜„

After chanting Oldpaw's name, Thistleflight blinked, his fur bristling as their leader finished speaking. He wasn't on the patrol, and it upset him. He glanced over at Vervainclaw, frowning when he realized she seemed to be even more upset than he was. "Everything will be ok, trust me. As much as I don't like Mistlespots, she can hold her own, and so can Goldmask. Everyone will come back safely." He mewed, curling his tail around her and giving her a soft lick on the cheek. "Moosestar probably thinks it's going to be an easy battle, which is why he didn't bring us with him. We're win too easily if you and I were on the patrol." He said, giving her a reassuring smile and another lick on the cheek. Vervainclaw had always been special to him, someone he was drawn too and wanted to be friends with, but at this moment, he felt something weird in his belly, something akin to butterflies in his belly, and he had the urge to make her feel better about the situation. Seeing her upset made him upset, and wanted to fix it.

โ—ผ Mistlespots โ—ผ
โ—ผ She-cat โ—ผ 58 Moons โ—ผ Senior Warrior โ—ผ
โ—ผ Location: Leader's Den โ—ผ Tags: Moosestar, Tigerlily, Bluewhisker, Timberfoot โ—ผ Crush: Open โ—ผ Apprentice:N/A โ—ผ

Mistlespots sighed as she heard Moosestar call her name. This was the last thing she wanted to be doing, but she couldn't argue with him. She blinked gratefully at Timberfoot, seeing he had sympathy for her. "Pray to Starclan that this all turns out ok." She murmured, standing up and heading towards the entrance of camp. She was concerned that Rabbitpaw was going without Bluewhisker, and that she was the only apprentice on the patrol as well. She sat down at the entrance to camp, waiting for the rest of the called cats to gather so they could all get going, and get this whole thing over with before anything bad happened.

โ™” Strikinggaze โ™”
โ™” Tom โ™” 32 Moons โ™” Warrior โ™”
โ™” Location: Warriors Den โ™” Tags: Beetlepaw, Vervainclaw, Thistleflight โ™” Crush: Open โ™” Apprentice: N/A โ™”

Strikinggaze nodded to Beetlepaw, settling himself in the clearing to listen to Moosestar speak. When Oldpaw got a new mentor, he cheered along with the rest of his clan, quieting down as Moosestar spoke again and announced the taking back of Sunning Rocks. He perked his ears, nodding his head as he was called to join the patrol. It was finally time to take back what rightfully belonged to Tranquilclan, and he was ready for it if a fight happened to break out.

โ™™ Dullgaze โ™™
โ™™ Tom โ™™ 32 Moons โ™™ Warrior โ™™
โ™™ Location: Forest โ™™ Tags: Open โ™™ Crush: Open โ™™ Apprentice: N/A โ™™

Dullgaze sighed when the meeting was called, she pinned her hears to the back of her head, watching Moosestar. Whatever was going on, she didn't want to be apart of it.

โœ— Ashclaw โœ—
โœ— Tom โœ— 38 Moons โœ— Loner โœ—
โœ— Location: Two-leg Place โœ— Tags: Open โœ— Mate: Dolly โœ—

Ashclaw sat under the protection of the lip of the roof of Dolly's two-leg home, sitting on their front steps, waiting for the rain to stop. He had been wandering the two-leg place when it started, and he immediately took shelter under the roof. It made him feel safe to be where Dolly used to live, knowing she was watching over him with their two kittens by her side. He looked up at the sky, watching as the rain poured down in sheets. For some reason, this storm didn't unnerve him, it calmed him down. . except when he thought about his sister, Cherrycloud, and his son who were in Tranquilclan, having to deal with the weather. He frowned, his paws itching to run to them, to protect them from the storm, but he knew that wasn't possible. He had chosen to leave the clan, and that is where he must stay. He sighed, hoping his sister and his son were alright. The short furred tom turned away from looking into the forest, hopping off of the front steps of the two-leg nest and walking into the open street. The roads were quiet, and he took the chance to cross, heading towards the forest.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me