Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Postby The Trickster~ » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:37 am

Abstaining - |||||||
"Exile" will be up soon.
The Trickster~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Trickster~ » Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:16 am

RIVERCLAN

No Exile wrote: Whispers had spread fast around camp about Reedpaw's disappearance. It wasn't long before Pigeonstar gathered a patrol, heading out to search for the missing apprentice. Surely, they’d find her and all would be fine, the murmurs subsiding and the clan returning to their normal duties. This thought was dashed when Reedpaw's body was found, much to the horror of everyone. The patrol brought his body back to camp, the clan shouting in confusion and fear. What happened? Who could've done this? Surely Reedpaw wouldn’t have gone out swimming by herself? The air was filled with cats yelling questions, all at varying levels of panic.

Pigeonstar quickly silenced everyone, shaking his head in dismay. “As much as I hate to say it, there were no other scents around where we found Reedpaw. It was only Riverclan.” He paused for a moment, not wanting to say what was sure to throw unease and disruption through his clan. “It had to have been a Riverclan cat. No one else could’ve done this.”

Discomfort rippled through the crowd of gathered cats, as they contemplated what Pigeonstar had said. All was silent as they looked at their fellow clan mates, cats they had known for their whole lives. Had someone here truly committed such an awful act? The silence persisted as they looked at each other, all merely shaking their heads. No, surely none of their clan mates could’ve done this? Surely this must be some sort of terrible accident? No one wished to cast blame on any of their fellow clan mates.

Pigeonstar merely nodded after a moment, understanding what his clan was feeling. Even he didn’t wish to blame anyone here for what had happened to Reedpaw. “Alright. We’ll have a vigil and burial for Reedpaw then. That is all.”

Hopefully this doesn't go poorly for you, Riverclan.
    Leader --
    Pigeonstar // tom // gerard way

Deputy --
    Bramblestorm // she-cat // the sound

Medicine Cats --
    Nectarwing // non-binary // Everestsong

Warriors --
    Cherrybright // she-cat // Mahou Shoujo
    Bugsnow // tom // Totokarma!
    Blazingsun // tom // Tainted~Wings
    Hailmist // she-cat // anathema
    Mistbreeze // she-cat // kiro,,
    Flamingheart // she-cat // Mastergirl7

Apprentices --
    Reedpaw // agender // DaniCalifornia
    mentor: Bramblestorm

Gullpaw // tom // moya
    mentor: Mistbreeze
    Flamepaw // she-cat // sorellabac
    mentor: Hailmist

Kits --
    Heronkit // she-cat // DaisieGames

----

round info: here

toms: 04
    she-cats: 07
    other: 01
    total: 12

----

families + relationships:
    - ??? + ??? = Reedpaw & Flamepaw
    - Hailmist + Pigeonstar = Gullpaw
    - Bramblestorm + ??? = Heronkit
    - ??? + ??? = Flamingheart & Cherrybright
The Trickster~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Trickster~ » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:49 pm

RIVERCLAN

Close Call wrote: It hadn’t been very long since the death of Reedpaw. Perhaps a quarter of a moon. Pigeonstar hadn’t exactly been keeping track of the time, the unrest stirring in his clan was a bit more of a concern. Whispers were still being spread around, unease clear on every cat’s face. Pigeonstar had been trying to calm his clan mates, most of his time being spent in an attempt to quell everyone’s fears.

Of course, this wasn’t to say Pigeonstar wasn’t a bit nervous himself. While he hoped that none of his clan had killed Reedpaw, he still couldn’t be sure. He felt as if he could see things moving just in the corner of his eye, that something was always watching him, just out of view. Of course, he never really saw anything. He was merely seeing things. Or at least, that was what he told himself.

It was a moonless night when Pigeonstar decided to go for a walk. Just a quick stroll, he told himself. To clear his head. Maybe he could catch some prey while he was out or something. Truly, he just needed to leave the camp, the worry flowing through his clan feeling a bit suffocating at times. The air still held a twinge of frost to it, and Pigeonstar hoped that soon the true weather of New Leaf would take effect soon.

Venturing out into the surrounding territory, it grew dark, especially with no moon to illuminate the area. Unknown to Pigeonstar, he was being followed. Bright eyes, glinting in the dark as they tracked the leader, keeping their distance. It was as if this opportunity had been handed to them on a platter. The leader, on his last life, venturing out into the dark woods on his own? Truly, they would be mouse brained not to take this shot.

Finally, when they had ventured far enough away from camp, they took their shot, lunging out from the brush with a precise attack. Close, so close to Pigeonstar, the killer could almost smell the metallic sting of blood already.

A growl, seeming much louder in the previous silence of the night, came from yet another patch of undergrowth. Another cat sprung from the grass, fury evident in their being as they landed on the killer. They fought, for a moment, before splitting. The killer, now worried they may be seen, rushed off, the guard chasing after them.

Pigeonstar, now aware of the plight he was in, simply ran. He hoped this savior, this guardian would be safe, but he simply couldn’t stick around to see. Besides, it was far too dark to even tell who these two cats were. Who was the killer, and who had protected him. He rushed back to camp, hunkering down in his nest. He had been saved, saved from the one that had surely killed Reedpaw too. He didn’t fall asleep for the rest of the night.

Your leader has been protected, Riverclan. Don't take this for granted.
    Leader --
    Pigeonstar // tom // gerard way

Deputy --
    Bramblestorm // she-cat // the sound

Medicine Cats --
    Nectarwing // non-binary // Everestsong

Warriors --
    Cherrybright // she-cat // Mahou Shoujo
    Bugsnow // tom // Totokarma!
    Blazingsun // tom // Tainted~Wings
    Hailmist // she-cat // anathema
    Mistbreeze // she-cat // kiro,,
    Flamingheart // she-cat // Mastergirl7

Apprentices --
    Reedpaw // agender // DaniCalifornia
    mentor: Bramblestorm

Gullpaw // tom // moya
    mentor: Mistbreeze
    Flamepaw // she-cat // sorellabac
    mentor: Hailmist

Kits --
    Heronkit // she-cat // DaisieGames

----

round info: here

toms: 04
    she-cats: 07
    other: 01
    total: 12

----

families + relationships:
    - ??? + ??? = Reedpaw & Flamepaw
    - Hailmist + Pigeonstar = Gullpaw
    - Bramblestorm + ??? = Heronkit
    - ??? + ??? = Flamingheart & Cherrybright
The Trickster~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gerard way » Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:31 pm

pigeonstar || tom || camp || tag: none

pigeonstar kept awake until the morning sun, not allowing for his guard to drop once more. he was sure he was silently protected, but still was quite shaken by the event. as the sun rose, he peeked his head out of the den to see if anyone had woken. nervously, he stepped back into the shadows. what do i even say? how do i even approach this? he thought, sitting and curling his tail around his paws, flattening his ears. he sighed to himself as his mind raced. how could a clan-mate even attack me..?. he shook his head and found the courage to once more step out. he stood outside his den, anxious for someone to approach - the fellow was clearly distressed.
gerard way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:05 pm

Heronkit stirred in her best, blinking in the sunlight that came through the nursery yawning, she got to her paws and padded out of the nursery seeing Pigeonstar, she dipped her head in greeting respectfully. "Good morning Pigeonstar," she meows. "Are you okay?" She asked.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the sound » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:54 pm

BRAMBLESTORM —
she-cat | deputy | tagging heronkit, pigeonstar

bramblestorm woke before many of her den mates, noticing dawn had just arrived. she yawned and felt somewhat proud of herself for not oversleeping as per usual. she stood and carefully made her way out of the den as to not disturb any of her slumbering mates. the dawn sky brought a sense of tranquility to the camp, something that was quickly diminished when her gaze rested upon pigeonstar—she could almost immediately tell that something was bothering the tom by the look on his face. she noticed heronkit making her way to pigeonstar and decided to follow suit, her pace quick.

good morning, pigeonstar,” she meowed, dipping her to both greet the leader and bend down to briskly lick heronkit’s head. “i hope heronkit isn’t bothering you..?” she asked, trailing off as she knew the answer was certainly greater than a kit pestering a leader.
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
reciprocation
me a sycophantic,
────────────
hello, my name is
sam. i use he/him,
xe/xem, and they/
them prns. thanks!
prns bop c

────────────
socratic
wannabe
the sound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gerard way » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:52 am

pigeonstar || tom || camp || tag: heronkit, bramblestorm

pigeonstar turned his attention to the two cats approaching him, relieved yet now anxious to speak. heronkit approached him first, to which he in turn said hello. “no need to worry about me, young one,” he replied, dipping his head politely to the kit. when he looked up, bramblestorm had finally approached and stopped before him. “bramblestorm, no, heronkit’s no bother to me,” he began, “but now that you’re here, i should discuss something with you, about last night.” he glanced to heronkit, nervous to discuss his attack in front of her. “heronkit, why don’t you go off and play ? i’ve got something to discuss with your mother.
gerard way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HyperfixationStation » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:08 pm

bugsnow blinked away sleep, raising his head from its curled up position on top of his nest. he glanced around the den, noting that most cats seemed to still be asleep, and rose to exit the den. entering the brightening light of the dawn, he glanced around, seeing very few other cats awake. he noticed pigeonstar and bramblestorm near the leader's den. deeming it best not to disturb them, he opted to instead sit in a nearby patch of sun and wait until more of his clanmates were awake.
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moya » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:23 pm

gullpaw | tom | apprentice |tags :

Even after some time had passed, Gullpaw still felt the absence of his lost denmate every morning he woke up. It was still so hard for the little apprentice to understand that something like this could happen. What if it was him instead?
      Gullpaw shook himself of those thoughts, trying not to think about it too much, even as his mind ran wild with imagination. There had not been much action in the clan since then, and it should stay that way. Once he was ready, he made his way out of the den and into the clearing. Few cats were up yet, but a serious mood hung over the air.

moya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:08 pm

╾ ────────────────────────── ╼
    🌻 Nectarwing
    ╾ ────────────────────────── ╼

Nectarwing was sleeping soundly in their nest, until rising up at the hour to pad out of the den. Stretching their paws, thinking to themselves about the Reedpaw incident. They felt horrible, like as if they didn't do enough or anything to protect Reedpaw from whatever had happened. It confused and angered them on the inside. As they went along, padding out into the clearing, they sniffed around at the smells of their clanmates shuffling around and waking up.

What were they even going to do now? Hm. Might as well check on the other cats, just to be sure. Taking the ever so step of movement of their paws to wonder around, until their strongest scent fell to some of the cats. Perhaps they would feel the need to go to one of the cats first, or maybe they would rather go to said cat.

It became decided to the non-binary tom to sniff and walk around, eventually coming across Gullpaw strongly. "Hello Gullpaw, how did you sleep?" They asked, their tail swaying slightly low in anticipation and concern towards the apprentice.
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me