Redwoodclan: Main Rp Thread

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Redwoodclan: Main Rp Thread

Postby WetPaint23 » Thu May 16, 2024 7:45 am

Littlerain
• She-Cat • 39 Moons • Warrior • Tags: Apricotnose
————————————————————————
"Oh, take your time, I don't mind!" Littlerain assured. With no other plans for the day, she didn't mind waiting. "I think I'll stick to looking for herbs, though." Her eyes scanned the ground as she padded forward, hoping to find a patch of the flowers. Littlerain frowned and lifted her head, glancing over to Apricotnose. "Not by choice? What do you mean?" Littlerain suddenly snapped her mouth shut, a bit embarrassed by her outburst. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry!"

Milkbird
• Tom • 42 Moons • Deputy • Tags: Wolfblood
————————————————————————
Milkbird's tail lashed back and forth in the air as he stood. He lifted his head into the air, opening his mouth slightly to pull in more of the scent. He sighed and lowered his head, shaking out his pelt and turning towards Wolfblood in one quick motion. "It's alright. We all get distracted sometimes." Milkbird gave a small smile, trying to reassure the other tom. He shook his body again, trying to shake some focus back into his mind. He straightened his legs and took another deep breath, trying, and failing, to catch the scent again. "Where do you think it went?" Milkbird felt a bit of anxiety begin to claw at his stomach. It was the time of year when weasels tended to be a bit more aggressive in preparation of their own kit season. He flicked his tail, knowing he would feel much better after confirming the weasel had left Redwoodclan territory.
WetPaint23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 18, 2024 6:07 am

POPPYSEED
Queen - female - apprentice: n/a - crush: open
tags: open

She felt rather lonely and bored inside the nursery, she was the only queen there anyway and her mate was not there to visit her anymore. She missed him so much and hoped that he could meet their kits, maybe one day he actually will, but hopefully not too soon.

She shook her fur a little bit as she stretched her legs before walking out of the nursery, she looked up to the sky and smiled as the sun warmed her fur immediately. She took a sight before looking around the camp, it was busy as always, so she started to walk toward the fresh-kill pile. She looked at the pile and chose a mouse, she was not that heavy morning eater so she usually took smaller prey on mornings.

STORMCALL
Warrior - female - apprentice: open - crush: Greyheart
tags: Greyheart, Brackenfang

She seemed to miss the morning patrols or she was not sure if they were organized yet or not. Shaking her fur she looked around and spotted the two warriors at the pile and walked to them "Mornings Brackenfang...Greyheart" she meowed to them as she looked for something to eat "So did the patrols leave already?" she asked them. She heard them talking about training their apprentices. She didn't have an apprentice so she didn't really have anything to say to that.

FIRECRY
Warrior - male - apprentice: open - crush: Crystalmoon
tags: open

As he seemed to miss the morning patrols he decided to do some solo patrol and hunts on his own. He felt like he needed to do at least something, and sitting on camp was not one of them. He also felt rather restless tthis morning so staying still feel good at all. He walekd toward the small pond there to take a drink, he also listened for any vpices of prey, excpecially if there was some waterfowls around, they were not easy to catch, but they could gibe him the challenge he now wanted.

RIVERPAW
Medicine cat apprentice - male - mentor: Crytalmoon - crush: Cloudpaw
tags: Owlpaw

He was deep in sleep unaware that the morning had risen already, licking his lips on his sleep as the hunger got so loud that he woke up on it. Narrowing his eyes from confusion as he looked at the den wall before seeing the sunlight coming inside the medicine cat's den and shook up 'crap...I sleep too long' he thought to himself as he took his leave out of the den. His amber eyes blinked as he looked around the camp, seeing his mentor with the leader there, wanting to apologize for being late, but didn't want to bother them, instead, he walked to his fellow den-mate Owlpaw the other medicine cat apprentice "Oh good morning Owlpaw" he meowed to him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Tue May 21, 2024 3:01 pm

xxxxx𝓞𝒘𝒍𝒑𝒂𝒘
    ⟢ med cat app ✧ he/they ✧ 9 moons ✧ camp ✧ tagged riverpaw
· · ─────────────────────────·⸙͎· ───────────────────────── · ·

Before he can reach the freshkill pile, his ears swerve to pick up the sound of his name being called. Unable to stand mid-step for too long without his head tremor starting to throw him off balance, he turns to the direction of the voice, trying to stand a little taller than his usual slouch for the sake of presentation. "Oh... Riverpaw. Good mornin'." Attempting an uneven smile in greetings, his tail began to perk up, twitching in the tip with curiosity. "It's... s'a lil' late to be wakin' up, isn't it? ... s'not like you missed a whole lot, though." He takes a gentle seat on his haunches to toss his head in the direction of their mentor and the leader, seemingly looking their direction but really not looking at them at all as he lifts a paw to idly groom. "I jus' woke up too, so I think Crystalmoon... took the day into her own paws."
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Tue May 28, 2024 12:47 pm

𝙲 𝙻 𝙾 𝚅 𝙴 𝚁 𝙿 𝙾 𝙽 𝙳 ! !
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xx[27 moons] [warrior] [molly] [mentors; n/a] [interest; open] [location; camp] [mood; content]
    xx [mentions; poppyseed] [tags; poppyseed]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    She'd woken up earlier than she had meant to, even before the morning patrols had been sent out apparently, she realized when she walked back into camp, carrying a chipmunk and a mouse in her jaws. She had gotten used to her kits waking her to play, and now that they were apprentices, she couldn't help but feel a tad lonely. She brushed it off, they were older now and needed to train as apprentices after all. She took a quick glance around the camp, just to see the only queen at the prey pile, waving her tail in greeting. She placed her catches onto the pile, flicking her ears. "Good morning, Poppyseed. How have you been lately?" Cloverpond had talked to her the other day, but she knew how lonely it could get as the only queen in the nursery.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me