❖ thrushclan || Open and Accepting Elders/Warriors

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❖ thrushclan || Open and Accepting Apprentices

Postby apricott » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:39 am

Pineberry
/ male / medicine cat / 36 moons / tagged;; Leopardstar /

xx"Noted. I will speak to him directly about patrols from now on." Pineberry mewed in the same cold and calculating tone, but his gaze made it obvious that he was drifting off a bit again. He had started thinking again, about what he and the clan would do in case someone did get sick. Probably quarantine the cat.
xx"I was planning on going with the patrols, yes," Pineberry responded plainly, leaving his thoughts and returning to the topic at hand. "It would seem reckless to have no guidance on hunting herbs except for a nose for prey." However, he was still lingering on the topic at hand. He had to check up on the queen, but surely Briarthorn would be okay until they got back for the day. She seemed to be doing well so far, so she should be fine without an immediate check up. After hesitating for a moment longer, Pineberry stood up and tilted his head towards the den's entrance.
xx"Shall we?"

Fawnsong
/ male / warrior / 39 moons / tagged;; Rosepaw, Dawnfrost, Swiftflame, Shiverpaw /

xxThe tom pretended he didn't pay much attention to the scolding, but let Dawnfrost do her thing. He glanced over at Rosepaw to make sure she was still there again, it seemed to be a habit he formed due to the apprentice being a little quiet. After confirming that the apprentice was still there, he glanced back to the group and began speaking in a friendly tone, "Well, it seems like we should have everyone now, let's finally get going."
xxWith that, Fawnsong started padding forwards towards the camp's entrance. His gaze strayed from his current goal every now and again, but he truly took note of the cats around only when he paused for a moment at the entrance. It was nice that everyone was settling in nicely in the new clan. The whole ordeal seemed stressful and the gathering got a lot of attention but everything seemed to be calm again. Except, Pineberry, maybe. But that always seemed so out of place to him no matter what either of them were doing.
xxHe lingered for a moment longer and then slipped through the camp's entrance, into their territory, expecting his patrol to follow. The splotched tabby still wasn't sure how close they could be to have a successful hunt, but he was sure they'd find out soon enough regardless of his uncertainty.
it will get better!!
( too busy
way too often )
x

x
fruity, he/him, eest
working on gardening
and art as a job

x
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❖ cloverfog & ottertooth & tigerpaw & swallowpaw || two

Postby razzberry » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:46 pm

𝐂 𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑 𝐅 𝐎 𝐆
XXXXX▰▰▰▰

gender. molly
    rank. warrior
    apprentice: nightpaw
    tagged: badger, sparrow
    burnt, robin, night
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The lack of complaints the rose from the clan once the new deputy was announced caused purrs to erupt from the she-cat's belly. Badgerstorm was a formidable choice and Cloverfog was more than certain that the tom would thrive in his new rank. The sleek grey molly's cheers for the new deputy could be heard amongst the rest of the clan as they congratulated Badgerstorm. Cloverfog's ear perked to attention when the new deputy addressed her first to lead a border patrol. The warrior nodded her head and listened as Badgerstorm organized the rest of the patrols. Her eyes skimmed the crowd of cats, noticing Swallowtail and Robinstrike sitting together, the other two members that would make up the border patrol. When the rest of the patrols had been figured out and the clans were dismissed, Cloverfog caught a flash of black fur out of the corner of her eye and soon made out Nightpaw's figure. Venturing over to her apprentice, the molly nudged the young tom gently with her muzzle. "Be sure to get something to eat. We'll go for some training once I get back" Cloverfog meowed, giving her an apprentice a swift nod before she turned and bounded towards Sparrowtail and Robinstrike. "I take you two are ready to go? I'll go find Burntleaf if he doesn't show soon" the warrior announced as she settled onto her haunches near the other two warriors.

𝐎 𝐓 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐎 𝐎 𝐓 𝐇
XXXXX▰▰▰▰

gender. tom
    rank. warrior
    apprentice: n/a
    tagged: wren, mist
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nodding his head in agreement with his leader's choice for the new deputy, the burly tom rose to his paws as his voice raised in deep baritone cheers for his clan mate's progression in ranks. Ottertooth was happy for Badgerstorm, and proud to have such a loyal and strong-hearted warrior to serve the clan as it's deputy. The tom's gaze slid around the cluster of cats whose gazes were fixed intently on their new deputy as he organized patrols and got the cats moving. As the thick-furred tom rose to his paws and stretched out his limbs, Leopardstar's soft voice not far from where he was situated brought his attention in her direction. She was busy talking to Pineberry about having a patrol fetch more medicinal supplies for the stock. Ottertooth wasn't usually an individual who approached other's first for conversations, not because he just didn't like to do it but more so because he didn't like to make others feel like they had to talk when they didn't want to. He debated approaching the pair to inquire as to what patrol Leopardstar would be joining but decided against it and headed over to where Wrenflight and Mistfall sat. The two she-cat's were deep in conversation when he arrived and he dipped his head in greeting to both of them. "Morning you two" he raised his head and eyes as he looked at both mollies "ready when you are" the tom meowed, lifting a paw to run his rough tongue ove r it.

𝐓 𝐈 𝐆 𝐄 𝐑 𝐏 𝐀 𝐖
XXXXX▰▰▰▰

gender. molly
    rank. apprentice
    mentor: wrenflight
    tagged: n/a
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

open

xxxxxxx

𝐒 𝐖 𝐀 𝐋 𝐋 𝐎 𝐖 𝐏 𝐀 𝐖
XXXXX▰▰▰▰

gender. molly
    rank. apprentice
    mentor: burntleaf
    tagged: n/a
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

open
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❖ thrushclan || mothpaw, nightpaw, connor & zoe || one

Postby hxneystorm » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:04 pm

» m o t h p a w
      || agender molly || they/she || eleven moons || apprentice || crushless || mood ;; tired
      mentor ;; leopardstar || tags ;;
    arching their back, tufted tail twitching, the tabby molly's eyes flickered open as sunlight flickered through the den's opening. a feeling in their stomach told them that they had missed something. their ears pricked, gaze falling upon the gathered group of cats surrounding the center of camp, pushing their way through the crowd at the dying chants of badgerstorm's name. the tabby's nose twitched, blinking sleep from their eyes, glancing over at leopardstar as the molly made her way over to pineberry, promptly continuing a conversation in hushed words.
    mothpaw let their jaws part in a wide yawn, shaking off their fur and glancing around, unsure what to do at this time of the morning.

» n i g h t p a w
      || cis tom || he/him || eight moons || apprentice || crushless || mood ;; neutral
      mentor ;; cloverfog || tags ;; cloverfog
    lifting his nose to the sky in cheers for badgerstorm, nightpaw's feathery tail rose happily in appraisal of the new deputy. the young tom called out the tom's name a few times, before falling quiet as the rest of the clan silenced, giving a warm smile at badgerstorm as he passed, moving to gather up the patrols for the morning. he glanced around aimlessly for a few seconds once the kerfuffle had quietened, chirping and letting his ears prick as he felt a nuzzle at his side.
    the black tom turned suddenly, coming face-to-face with cloverfog, the grey molly briefly telling him to get something to eat as they'd both get into training by the time she got back. he gave an obedient nod and a small bounce on his paws in return of her nod, his nose twitching slightly. "i will, cloverfog, don't- don't you worry!" he replied, watching as the molly turned and bounced back to the gathering patrol.
    nightpaw turned, slowly padding towards the fresh kill pile and glancing down at the clan's stores of food, beginning on settling down a silent decision for his morning meal.

» c o n n o r
      || demiboy || he/they || twenty-two moons || loner || crushless || mood ;; irritated
      tags ;;
    standing at the base of a tall tree, swishing his tail irritably, connor stared up into it's branches, gaze narrowed at the bushy tail of a squirrel. his whiskers twitched, wiggling his rear end for a moment before launching himself with surprising force up the tree, claws extended. he bared his teeth, snapping his jaw shut around the mammal's tail, pulling it off the branch it was currently attempting to escape to, and crawling to the nearest branch to snap the writhing mammal's neck. it fell still within a second, the lithe tom balancing weakly on the branch with his tail raised and swishing lightly in an attempt to keep his balance.

» z o e
      || cis molly || she/her || seventeen moons || kittypet || crushless || mood ;; thoughtful
      tags ;;
    with a small chirp, the somali molly stretched out her dusty brown body, hearing her joints pop into place in the process. her tail tip flicked as she rolled over, glancing groggily at her still-sleeping parents on their beds on the other side of the room, the dark ginger molly and grey tom curled up neatly beside each other. she slowly rose to her paws, padding past her brother's long-empty bed without a second glance. she made her way to the set of bowls by the doorway and bent over, taking a few pieces of chicken into her mouth and quickly eating them, before lapping up a few mouthfuls of water.

sunlight streamed in through the eastern window, beckoning her over to it. with another chirp, the molly leapt up onto the windowsill and sat down, curling her feathery tail over her paws as she did so. it had been five months since her brother had left so suddenly that day, and to be honest, zoe wasn't missing him all that much after the way he had continuously treated her. cynthia however, hadn't taken it well at all, and had taken to aimlessly sitting in connor's bed. larry was a little... off about the whole ordeal and tended to avoid any places where connor would usually be found, such as his bed or the very top of the corner cupboard. zoe sat there on the windowsill, deep in thought and quiet.
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● Leopardstar || 5 ● Sparrowtail || 5 ● Starkpaw || 4

Postby mainstream geologist » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:58 am

Leopardstar
▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rank;; leader
age;; 77 moons
form;; xxx
gender;; she-cat
apprentice;; mothpaw
tagging;; pineberry

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nodding, the leader followed the medicine cat out of her den and started to make her way to Badgerstorm, the new deputy. The cat was talking to his apprentince, but she couldn't make out just what they were talking about at this time. Scanning the clearing for her apprentice, she found them just exiting the apprentice den. Taking note, she turned her attention back to Pineberry, "There's no need to fret. We have enough cats that small patrols for hunting prey and herb finding can be sent out and still bring back the proper supplies."
Leopardstar glanced again at Mothpaw, knowing she had to talk to the apprentice about joining the herb patrol with the rest of them, but wanting to speak with Badgerstorm about it all first. In her head, she tried to think of all the best places for finding what herbs. She may not be a medicine cat, but she recalled the medicine cat of her first clan speaking to her about various herbs when she was sent out with her to find herbs for the clan as a punishment. The she-cat grinned to herself, recalling herb names and uses, and the fiesty she-cat that was the medicine cat of her clan before Smokeclan.

Sparrowtail
▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rank;; warrior
age;; 12 moons
form;; xxx
gender;; tom
apprentice;; n/a
tagging;; robinstrike,
burntleaf, cloverfog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The cat glanced confused at Cloverfog as the cat approached them, "Burntleaf was just here, we were all waiting for you, I believe." He looked around looking for the orange tom again, "Or, I mean I thought he was?"
Shrugged the younger cat nodded to Cloverfog, "I'm more than ready to go! And good morning!"
He hoped the eagerness and excitement in his voice was dialed down some, but he was almost certain he sounded like an apprentice on their first day of training.

Starkpaw
▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rank;; apprentice
age;; 10 moons
form;; xxx
gender;; tom
mentor;; badgerstorm
tagging;; badgerstorm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The apprentice shook his head, "Oh, I'm sorry, Badgerstorm! It's just I know a lot of the time apprentices let their mentor decide, or I mean, oh geez, I'm sorry it's just I'm so used to my old nest stories from back at the barn!"
Starkpaw smiled meekly and then nodded, "But we should definitely ask Pineberry if he needs our help. I saw him go talk to Leopardstar, so that could be what he went to talk to her about? I'm not sure why he'd have just skipped over talking to us if he really needed help with herbs... but we could go find out!"
The little apprentice was more than excited now, already standing up and padding towards Leopardstar's den in the tree stump, glancing behind himself and pausing to wait for Badgerstorm, yet again, a meek, apologetic smile on his muzzle as he realized he was jumping ahead of the game now.
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roxyuniverse [ post seven ]

Postby roxyuniverse » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:24 pm

badgerstorm // male — 40 — deputy — pansexual — apprentice ;; starkpaw — tagged ;; starkpaw, pineberry, leopardstar
      xxxxxxxbadgerstorm let out a slight purr at the young cat's enthusiasm. it was good to see that the tom was more than happy to do things that warriors or apprentices wouldn't usually do. "that we could," he agreed, rising to his paws and following after his apprentice. "just make sure you don't run into anyone or trip over your own paws," he purred in amusement as starkpaw turned back around to look at him.
      xxxxxxxbadgerstorm glanced up towards leopardstar's den as pineberry exited with leopardstar in tow. the deputy passed by starkpaw, flicking his tail for the apprentice to follow, and approached the two cats. "good morning, pineberry, leopardstar," he greeted the two cats, dipping his head respectfully, "starkpaw and I were wondering if you'd like some help collecting herbs."

wrenflight // female — 32 — warrior — bisexual — apprentice ;; tigerpaw — tagged ;; mistfall, ottertooth, tigerpaw
      xxxxxxxwrenflight turned her head as she heard ottertooth approach her and mistfall. "hey ottertooth." she greeted, flashing a friendly smile, "good morning to you too." suddenly, the molly felt an overwhelming feeling that she was forgetting something. she glanced around the clearing, trying to figure out what it was. there wasn't really many things that she could have forgotten, as there weren't many things she was responsible for. then, as her vision fell across tigerpaw, it dawned on her. she had forgotten her own apprentice. "hey, tigerpaw!" she called out across the clearing, attempting to grab her attention, "over here!"

swiftflame // male — 14 — warrior — homoflexible — tagged ;; dawnfrost, fawnsong, rosepaw, shiverpaw
      xxxxxxxswiftflame turned back to fawnsong and nodded in agreeance to his statement. the tom rose to his paws and quickly followed after. the young warrior glanced around the clearing as they exited the camp and suddenly realized how unfamiliar this new territory still was to him. with the smokeclan territory, he knew almost every tree, almost every path, every landmark. now, he hardly knew where everything was and the only thing keeping him from getting lost on his own was the scent of cat leading back to camp.

robinstrike // female — 12 — warrior — demisexual — crush ;; sparrowtail — tagged ;; sparrowtail, burntleaf, cloverfog
      xxxxxxxrobinstrike turned her head towards sparrowtail as she heard him begin speaking and was about to open her mouth in a response as cloverfog padded over. "hey cloverfog," she greeted the older molly, "yep, more than ready." the molly turned towards sparrowtail as he spoke again. "oh yeah, you're right," she responded, beginning to glance around for the tom, "he was here." her ears flicked in confusion as she glanced around. with her luck, burntleaf was here, but she just couldn't spot him for some reason. distracted by sparrowtail again, she turned back to the tom. she let out a purr at the tom's excitement, watching him admirably.

Last bumped by roxyuniverse on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:24 pm.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/her — sophomore — american
━━━━( don't belong to no city )━━
hiya i'm roxy.
linklinklink
pro-choice — ally — feminist
linklink — link