A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby Animals65 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:00 am

C a s wrote:@ lapis, while your character forms are fine (and stormy is right, I'd prefer not to have repeated suffixes if you're fine with that, though I won't FORCE you to change it) but I would prefer you make the kits a mother. Alternatively, you could maybe swap your characters, so that the kits were in OakClan as Creamflower is always in the nursery to take care of stray kits. I know EagleClan warriors are closed, but I'd allow it if you wanted to swap them. Or you could keep them all in EagleClan, up to you!

feel free to draw my characters if you want, your art is good!

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Robinwind Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r ' s ears flattened entirely to her head. "Were they jackdaws?" she asked the medicine cat, almost urgently. "Robinwind, I've been dreaming of black birds as well. They attack me, and my kits, as if they're already born. Streamstar always saves me and looks as if he's about to say something...but I always wake up before he does."

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A; Crush: Weaselstripe Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe, Riverstripe, Fallenstone
D a p p l e l e a f nodded, glancing back the way she'd come. They're smart, they'll head back. She turned back to her hunting partner. "Let's go," she mewed, padding off into the undergrowth. She didn't bother checking behind her - Riverstripe would likely split away to hunt anyway.

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw
J a c k d a w p a w dropped the herbs on the ground so he can speak before prodding the pile with his paw. "I just didn't know what to do with these," he mewed. "I'll be happy to help you store them, if you'll show me how."

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Goldenrose, Darkpaw, Littleflower, Frostbriar, Cloverpaw
S w i f t b a d g e r settled down further to wait for the rest of the patrol, tucking his paws underneath him. "It did," he mewed. "I would like to go, I think, if only to brag about the catch the OakClan patrol saw me make. What about you, Littleflower?"

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags: Streamspot, Stagpaw, Russetswirl
A c o r n s p o t s paused to mark the her scent on the boundary. She padded back to Russetswirl's side. "Well, I think you could do it. And like I said: I will absolutely help you train!"

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags:
Q u i v e r p a w padded back into camp. She placed her prey in the pile, albeit still struggling with it all. Shaking out her pelt, she glanced up to the sky. Maybe I'll get to go to the Gathering! She took a smile mouse from the pile, pleased to be able to eat now that she'd hunted. She settled down near the apprentices' den, taking a large bite from the prey.

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Mistflower, Foxcloud
"T h a n k you, Mistflower," Deertail nuzzled her shoulder affectionately. With that, he bounded across the clearing towards Foxcloud, his head held high. "I need to talk to you," he announced.

Outside

Honey 52 moons Kittypet Mate: Rockleap Condition: Healthy Tags:
-doing her thing-

(Suffixes? You mean prefixes?)
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:06 am

all accepted ^^

@animals, I did indeed mean prefixes.

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Robinwind Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r nodded thoughtfully. "You should speak with StarClan, and before the half-moon, that's too far away," she mewed. "I'd like to go with you, but I'll send a couple of warriors with you in my place, perhaps even Blizzardclaw. Do you think you could make the journey tomorrow? I'd like cats to be here to guard the camp with most of our warriors at the Gathering tonight. If trouble is coming, I don't want the camp left to fall into hostile claws."

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A; Crush: Weaselstripe Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe, Riverstripe, Fallenstone
D a p p l e l e a f nodded, glancing back the way she'd come. They're smart, they'll head back. She turned back to her hunting partner. "Let's go," she mewed, padding off into the undergrowth. She didn't bother checking behind her - Riverstripe would likely split away to hunt anyway.

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw
J a c k d a w p a w dropped the herbs on the ground so he can speak before prodding the pile with his paw. "I just didn't know what to do with these," he mewed. "I'll be happy to help you store them, if you'll show me how."

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Goldenrose, Darkpaw, Littleflower, Frostbriar, Cloverpaw
S w i f t b a d g e r settled down further to wait for the rest of the patrol, tucking his paws underneath him. "It did," he mewed. "I would like to go, I think, if only to brag about the catch the OakClan patrol saw me make. What about you, Littleflower?"

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags: Streamspot, Stagpaw, Russetswirl
" T h a t ' s a good idea," she mewed. She padded closer to the leader, noticing he was speaking to Stagpaw and Streamspot at the moment. Her tail flicking impatiently, she waited for the leader to finish, shooting Russetswirl an encouraging glance.

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags:
Q u i v e r p a w padded back into camp. She placed her prey in the pile, albeit still struggling with it all. Shaking out her pelt, she glanced up to the sky. Maybe I'll get to go to the Gathering! She took a smile mouse from the pile, pleased to be able to eat now that she'd hunted. She settled down near the apprentices' den, taking a large bite from the prey.

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Mistflower, Foxcloud
"R i g h t here is fine, I can't wait any longer," Deertail responded to the queen. "I know I took Tickfang as a mate - that was a mistake. I only resent her now, after trying to abandon the Clan and take my kit with her. I resent her for the horrors that such a young kit had to see. She is no longer in my heart, so my mind is clear, now. Foxcloud, I am in love with you. I want to make you my mate, and one day, the mother of my kits. You're the she-cat I want to fight beside and, one day, retire to the elder's den with. I needed you to know how I feel...so that you could finally let me know if you felt the same way, or if you had eyes for another tom."

Outside

Honey 52 moons Kittypet Mate: Rockleap Condition: Healthy Tags:
-doing her thing-
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:53 am

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Bearpaw | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw sighed once as he did catch Bearpaw’s rolling eyes but decided to not say anything. He knew his apprentice was a bit hyper and playful, he did hope she did calm down some overall. “Alright, first thing when creeping up on someone you want to figure out which way the wind is going so you know if they will be able to scent you before they see you. It’s the same as hunting in that way Bearpaw.”
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Dappleleaf/Fallenstone | Tags: Riverstripe, Fallenstone, Dappleleaf| Mentions:
    Weaselstripe frowned when he saw Riverstripe take off and slowly nodded, not expecting Dappleleaf to leave him as well. “Okay see you later,” he sighs and shakes his head as he then looked at Fallenstone. “Just us, or you going to leave me too?” He asked his friend, and nuzzles against her once.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw | Crush: N/a | Tags: Deertail| Mentions:
    Mistflower purred softly at the others affection before she waited for Quiverpaw to return to camp. When she saw her apprentice in the distance with freshkill, she headed for the warrior den to get some rest. She herself probably would end up going to the gathering as she wanted to go to the first one Quiverpaw goes to.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    Foxcloud blinked at Deertail’s eagerness and had nodded her head as she decided to sit down. She listened to the other talk about his old mate, she never cared for Tickfang, made her ears fold back at first. As she listened to him continue she slowly curled against him, nuzzling him. “I like you a lot too Deertail... I’m sorry I’m so hot and cold,” she sighed and licked his cheek. There was another tom but she didn’t see anything happening with him and she didn’t want to wait to see. She loved Deertail.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Stagpaw purrs as she saw Acornspots had marked the border and went to the farther one to mark it. She glanced back at Southstar and Streamspots, waiting for them to discuss. “Are we ready to go back to camp?”
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Russetswirl purred and curled against Acornspots as she rejoined him. He enjoyed her company for sure, she was sweet and definitely pretty from what he saw with his one working eye. “Well we can ask Southstar when we start walking back,” he nods.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:57 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:
EventingMyAppy wrote:|| on mobile

Cloverpaw grinned, ecstatic. She followed Darkpaw, making sure to keep her paws light as to not startle the prey, as they walked she sniffed the air, not picking out any fresh scents. She could smell a squirrel, but the sent didn’t seem fresh at all. “Are you excited?” She asked, grinning.

Frostbriar looked at the she-cat. “Alright, where do you want to head?” He didn’t like leaving his sister alone, but he knew that he wouldn’t be able to protect her forever, so instead he put his focus back onto the she-cat

Goldenrose
She looked at the warrior. "Well we're supposed to hunt in pairs but I figure if we stray a few foxlengths away we'll be better off catching squirrels," she replied. She sensed his unease. "Are you ok?"

Daydream
He looked at Nightwish. "I wish I could say it worked like that. Even if I go they will keep repeating the words or use something to symbol the same thing. Just like if you question their laws," he replied.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:12 pm

//sorry on my phone so format is different than usual

Robinwind - OakClan Medicine Cat - tags: Beestar

Robinwind nodded. It made sense to go to the moonpool as soon as possible. But there was a reason he was staying tonight, to make sure that Beestar and her unborn kits were alright. He didn't want to leave all that responsibility on his young apprentice. Maybe he could ask for help from Daydream, or even Russetswirl? "Having warriors to go with would be good," he mewed. "But I'm not sure if tomorrow is the best time."
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:53 pm

▁ ▃ ▅ ▇ █Streamspot █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▁
|| Female || 38 Moons || EagleClan Deputy || Tagged ~ Acornspot, Russetswirl, Stagpaw, and Southstar ||

Streamspot's nose wrinkled as Southstar bounded up. "You stink of mushrooms." she meowed almost disgusted. She wanted to ask all about what had happened. Did she put up a fight? Did she ask about her? Did she even care at all? Instead she held all her questions to herself showing no outward hint that she cared what had happened to the kitty-pet at all. "We did. Stagpaw did well. You can ask Acornspots and Russetswirl too and I'm sure they would agree." She looked back at her apprentice as she spoke. "I would say so." She meowed just waiting on the okay of their leader. They still needed to decide who would stay behind to guard camp as the gathering was quickly approaching.

▸▹BEARPAW◃◂
|| female || 6 moons || OakClan apprentice || tagged ~ Blizzardclaw ||

Bearpaw wrote:
Bearpaw nodded her muscles were tight from their exercise and her tummy grumbled. "Does that mean I get to go?!" she asked excitedly bounding alongside him.

__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:38 pm

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Bearpaw | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw watched Bearpaw before he slowly nodded his head. “I’m sure you are going but Beestar will be announcing who is going soon so let’s go back,” he told his apprentice as he lead them back to camp. “We both will want to eat before we leave too.”
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Dappleleaf/Fallenstone | Tags: Riverstripe, Fallenstone, Dappleleaf| Mentions:
    Weaselstripe frowned when he saw Riverstripe take off and slowly nodded, not expecting Dappleleaf to leave him as well. “Okay see you later,” he sighs and shakes his head as he then looked at Fallenstone. “Just us, or you going to leave me too?” He asked his friend, and nuzzles against her once.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw | Crush: N/a | Tags: Deertail| Mentions:
    Mistflower purred softly at the others affection before she waited for Quiverpaw to return to camp. When she saw her apprentice in the distance with freshkill, she headed for the warrior den to get some rest. She herself probably would end up going to the gathering as she wanted to go to the first one Quiverpaw goes to.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    Foxcloud blinked at Deertail’s eagerness and had nodded her head as she decided to sit down. She listened to the other talk about his old mate, she never cared for Tickfang, made her ears fold back at first. As she listened to him continue she slowly curled against him, nuzzling him. “I like you a lot too Deertail... I’m sorry I’m so hot and cold,” she sighed and licked his cheek. There was another tom but she didn’t see anything happening with him and she didn’t want to wait to see. She loved Deertail.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Stagpaw felt hot from the compliments and nodded her head eagerly. “Thank you,” she told them before trying to lead the patrol back to camp.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Russetswirl stayed fairly close to Acornspots as the two of them waited for Southstar to finish talking to the deputy. When he heard his name his ear perked up and gave a small nod. “Stagpaw did fairly well in my opinion Southstar,” he purred.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:07 pm

OakClan

"Good one!" Sunflare purred, popping out from the bushes after Creamflower had caught the rabbit and padding over to her. "You've still got it," he praised her. Even though she was a full-time queen and didn't hunt as much as her warrior clanmates, she was still an excellent hunter. "Should we head back now? If we scent anything else on the way we can catch that too, but we should start on our way back."

Riverstripe nodded and veered off to take another route, keeping his jaws slightly open to scent for prey. (Wanna skip back to camp after they've hunted? I'm just tired of writing hunting scenes tbh lol)

EagleClan

Southstar gave his chest fur an embarrassed lick, but forced a joking purr out. "Better mushrooms than kittypet, am I right?" After following Stagpaw to the far border and marking it after her, he looked to the rest of the patrol with an approving nod. "I'm sure she did," he purred in response to Russetswirl before turning to his deputy. "Yes, I think we're ready." He gave Stagpaw an encouraging nod. "Lead the way, Stagpaw!"

Nightwish tilted her head. "That's just weird." She knew they were supposed to have respect for their starry ancestors, but if she was honest, it seemed very frustrating dealing with them directly. It seemed bad enough, not being allowed to have a mate or kits, but communicating with StarClan seemed like the hardest part of being a medicine cat sometimes. "I'm sorry," she mewed, not knowing what else to say.

Littleflower prodded him with a paw. "Don't be a show-off," she laughed. "Yeah, I'd like to go! I wasn't chosen for last moon's gathering, so I'd like to go this time." With a mischievous glint in her eyes, she added, "You know, to see the handsome OakClan toms. Blizzardclaw is quite the catch, isn't he? Ah, and then there's Tigerblaze, the senior warrior...Weaselstripe's a little too young for me, but he's still cute."

Even without looking directly at her, Darkpaw could sense Cloverpaw's excitement--and it annoyed him. "Excited?" he echoed, giving her an odd look. "About what, hunting? We hunt every day. It's just our duty, not a game." He sighed, apparently having lost interest in hunting already, but still keeping his senses alert for any signs of prey. He didn't want to come back empty-pawed, after all.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:16 pm

Creamflower smiles and nods, knowing that Beestar might need her help soon. "Yes." she said. "Lets head back. Plus tonight is the Gathering so I think its also best to know whose going."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:30 pm

Daydream
He said," I wouldn't know but kits couldn't possibly be as frustrating as the ancestors." He shook his head and quickly changed subject. "Who do you think is going to the gathering?" he asked. The tom knew that he was going, but he was hoping she was going to be there too, even though he would sit with the Oak Clan medicine cat.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me