𝐯𝐨π₯𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐜π₯𝐚𝐧 -- ✴ [o&a]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𝐯𝐨π₯𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐜π₯𝐚𝐧 -- ✴ [o&a]

Postby Maplejay » Tue May 30, 2023 1:50 pm

Maplejay wrote:
♕-- plumflame

elder | 73 moons | long-furred black cat, pale green eyes | location: elder's den | tags: lakekit, featherkit, blazeflight

plumflame glared at blazeflight with a look of playful scolding, though her eyes sparkled with amusement. she was just glad to see the younger molly in a playful mood, despite the circumstances that landed her an early retirement and a life of listening to plumflame tell the same three stories over and over. "no, no! no-cat died this night. just my sense of adventure! out of nowhere, a ginormous badger charged at us. badgers are huge, vile creatures. this one was triple the size of infernostar! we tried to get away but the beast cornered us against a giant boulder, and we had no choice but to try to fight it..." the dark pelted molly looked up wistfully. "that's how i got this nick in my ear. that badger had the sharpest of claws. thankfully, someone had seen us sneak out of camp and we quickly had the help of two older warriors. but oh, you should've seen the way the moonlight illuminated that badger's fangs." though she told this story with nostalgia, at the time this adventure landed her a moon of tending to the elders, and an everlasting fear of badgers.

☾-- condorpaw

apprentice of sootpool | 9 moons | siamese cat, blue eyes | location: apprentice's den | tags: nettlepaw, sootpool, sparknight

condorpaw sat up sharply as she recognized the voice of her mentor. her eyes were wide and alert, she didn't want to come across as childish to the two warriors that approached her and nettlepaw. she beamed with pride as sparknight suggested they train together due to condorpaw's more developed training. though it was simply just a fact that she was older and had been trained more than nettlepaw, she always felt her best when being validated by warriors. she shot an amused glance at nettlepaw's comment, nettlepaw was much more bold than condorpaw when it came to refuting something an older cat had said. condorpaw herself was a bit of a kiss-up. her pale blue gaze settled on sootpool, waiting for her mentor's response to sparknight's proposition.

✴-- ashenfall

warrior |14 moons | solid grey with green eyes | location: camp | tags: wrenpaw, shadowleap, mentions albinoleap

ashenfall's gaze scanned the clearing and settled on infernostar and albinoleap, who seemed to be conversing about something important. "i wonder if albinoleap will announce some patrols soon. it seems like a great morning for hunting." the tom closed his eyes in contentment as a breeze ruffled his dense grey fur. he would love to spend the morning hunting alongside wrenpaw and shadowleap, though he also wondered if wrenpaw's mentor had any plans for her.
-- gonna maybe wait on cinderstream's reply or albinoleap announcing patrols

♔-- infernostar

leader | 50 moons | large smoke point tabby, amber eyes | location: middle of camp| tags: albinoleap

"how about here?" infernostar gestured to a patch of shade near the leader's den and settled down, ready to devour the rabbit in a timely manner. his gaze scanned the clearing, and his eyes narrowed momentarily as he realized a few others seemed to be on edge as well. upon realizing this, relaxing and eating fresh-kill was starting to feel wrong. he took a few large bites and nudged the rabbit in albinoleap's direction, prompting her to finish the prey.

hi, i'm maple [she/her/hers]
i grew up playing on this website, so if you're seeing this i'm probably
back from hiatus! invite me to active animal roleplays!

β†’ join volcanoclan
β†’ wild animal rehabilitator (passionate abt birds & wildlife!)
β†’ favorite color: purple
β†’ libra sun/libra moon/scorpio rising

Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Tue May 30, 2023 1:58 pm

albinoleap β—‹ molly β—‹ 47 moons β—‹ deputy β—‹ apprentice: marrowpaw β—‹ crush: infernostar β—‹ tags/mentions: infernostar

Albinoleap nodded and followed the leader to his den as she settled down across from infernostar. She watched him as he took some bites abd then nudgedit towards her and she took a few bites finishing it off "you really do seem off right now, infernostar" she said looking at her friend and leader with concern. Albinoleap looked around and she could feel the anxiousness in the air, she was feeling uneasy, and she didn't know why.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ✴ 3.

Postby anathema » Tue May 30, 2023 4:08 pm

sablethroat !
[ location: warriors' den, camp ] [ tags: softstep ]

After taking a few more moments for himself, Sablethroat decided to find someone to talk to. He wasn't very good at being by himself for very long. He noticed a humorously unkempt Softstep biting into some breakfast from across the camp and padded over, offering a smile and a dip of his head in greeting once he reached her. The two had been apprentices at the same time, so he knew her better than he knew most of the other warriors in the Clan.

"Lookin' a little fluffy there, Softstep," he teased, hoping that it didn't seem like he was making fun of her or anything. Backpedaling, he added, "You should see my bedhead, though. I look like a hairball an elder with greencough hacked up." He then settled down a few mouse-lengths away from her, curling his plumy tail around his paws and giving the soft black fur on his chest a few quick licks. He wondered if he should eat too, but decided that he'd just feast on whatever he caught while out on patrol. He was never all that hungry in the morning -- something he'd adapted to during his life as a loner. Food had been painstakingly difficult to come before his days as a member of VolcanoClan, and he was deeply grateful that he didn't have to worry about a fate like starvation ever again. That said... his body still clearly remembered every last bit of it, considering his appetite was currently nowhere to be found.

"So," he then said, not wanting to cause an awkward silence between the two of them, "are you going on patrol this morning? Maybe we could ask Albinoleap if we could lead one together."

blazeflight !
[ location: elders' den ] [ tags: plumflame, lakekit, featherkit, sundapple ]

Blazeflight chuckled at the kits' protests before Plumflame resumed the story. She admired the older she-cat's patience; not just for Lakekit and Featherkit, but for her own ridiculous antics. She'd heard Plumflame share this story with kits before -- kits who were now apprentices, or even full-fledged young warriors -- but it truly never got old. She was glad to share a den with a cat like her. Being alone in a place like this would have been the worst fate imaginable.

The flame-red she-cat's gaze then flickered over to Sundapple as she stirred. Sundapple was the oldest of the trio of elders, but Blazeflight remembered her well in her heyday many moons ago. There was a deep respect she held for the latter; she recalled aspiring to be just like Sundapple when she was an apprentice, and the other elder was a senior warrior. Now, they were even... and Blazeflight found a strange, melancholic beauty to it all. Even with Sundapple having turned more and more inwards as the moons progressed, she still felt fortunate to spend her days with the other cat, even if their conversations were sparse.

"Morning, Sundapple," Blazeflight murmured. She observed the she-cat for a moment, sensing... nervousness? Though, to be fair, she couldn't really tell whose scent it was. There were quite a few cats in the den -- perhaps it was one of the kits, considering the subject matter of Plumflame's story. Even so, Blazeflight decided to prod. "Everything alright?"
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sootpool [2] softstep [2]

Postby Catfrog » Wed May 31, 2023 11:09 am

π’πŽπŽπ“ππŽπŽπ‹
[ 41 moons - male - warrior ] - [ mentor to condorpaw - located in camp - tags: sparknight, condorpaw, nettlepaw, creekpaw]
─
Sootpool gave Sparknight a polite dip of the head as he noticed the tom entering the den. "Morning, Sparknight." He meowed. Hearing Nettlepaw's comment, he softly laughed. I see. That's a smart thing to say." He said, giving Nettlepaw a nod. Turning to Sparknight, he considered the offer thoughtfully, then nodded. "Training together would be beneficial for the two of them. Condorpaw will get to do a little tutoring while she practices the battle moves she's learning." He said, turning to his apprentice. "Then, if no one's hungry, we should head out. Let's not bother the other apprentices any longer." He purred, looking toward Creekpaw and returning his greeting. "Hurry and get out of your nests. I'll see you all outside." He said before exiting the den.
─

π’πŽπ…π“π’π“π„π
[ 24 moons - female - warrior ] - [ located in camp - tags: sablethroat, mentions albinoleap and infernostar]
─
Softstep looked up from her grooming as Sablethroat approached her, acknowledging him with a grin. "Fluffy, huh? You're lucky I'm in a good mood today." She meowed, playfully baring her teeth. Stretching as he spoke, she rolled onto her side and chuckled at his comment about his fur. "I can tell," She purred, getting up from the ground "some of the fur behind your ears is still sticking up." She wasn't up for long though, as she flopped back onto her side and looked around the camp idly, noticing things she didn't before. Was it just her, or was something a bit off today? She glanced at the leader's den, where Infernostar and Albinoleap looked uneasy, but shook the thought and gave her leg a lick. Her ears perked at Sablethroat's mention of a patrol. "Leading a patrol together sounds nice. Butβ€”" She hesitated "don't you think they're acting a bit strange?" She gestured toward the leader and deputy sharing prey by the leader's den. Maybe she was reading into this too much. "I-I mean, shouldn't they be sending out patrols already?" She sat up and gave her chest a lick. Thinking about this made her nervous, which was a rare feeling for her.
─
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplejay » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:39 pm

Maplejay wrote:

✴-- ashenfall

warrior |14 moons | solid grey with green eyes | location: camp | tags: wrenpaw, shadowleap, mentions albinoleap

ashenfall's gaze scanned the clearing and settled on infernostar and albinoleap, who seemed to be conversing about something important. "i wonder if albinoleap will announce some patrols soon. it seems like a great morning for hunting." the tom closed his eyes in contentment as a breeze ruffled his dense grey fur. he would love to spend the morning hunting alongside wrenpaw and shadowleap, though he also wondered if wrenpaw's mentor had any plans for her.
-- gonna maybe wait on cinderstream's reply or albinoleap announcing patrols

♔-- infernostar

leader | 50 moons | large smoke point tabby, amber eyes | location: middle of camp| tags: albinoleap

infernostar dipped his head. "i really appreciate your concern, albinoleap." the large tom said, his tone a bit more gentle than his normal booming voice. "i'm just feeling like something is off, but i'm sure it will pass. just keep an eye out, okay?" with the rabbit finished, infernostar rose to his paws and scanned the camp, once again getting the feeling that he wasn't the only one who woke up with a strange sense of lingering anxiety. "i believe it's time for patrols to go out, let's reconvene later. thank you for sharing your meal." infernostar said, his gaze meeting albinoleap's again for a moment.

♕-- plumflame

elder | 73 moons | long-furred black cat, pale green eyes | location: elder's den | tags: lakekit, featherkit, blazeflight, sundapple

the midnight black she-cat allowed her thoughts to center back on the present moment. hearing blazeflight's inquiry, she realized sundapple had risen and she hoped she hadn't woken up the older she-cat with her jabbering. "good morning, sundapple." plumflame purred, seemingly always in a good mood.

☾-- condorpaw

apprentice of sootpool | 9 moons | siamese cat, blue eyes | location: apprentice's den | tags: nettlepaw, sootpool, sparknight, creekpaw

a surge of excitement rushed through condorpaw as she listened to her mentor and excitedly leapt to her paws, ready to take on the day. before she darted out of the den after sootpool, she turned to creekpaw upon hearing his remark. "don't you know the early bird gets the worm?" condorpaw retorted with a competitive glint in her eye before she quickly followed after her mentor.
Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:18 pm

albinoleap β—‹ molly β—‹ 47 moons β—‹ deputy β—‹ apprentice: marrowpaw β—‹ crush: infernostar β—‹ tags/mentions: infernostar, cinderstream, wrenpaw, softstep, marrowpaw, shadowleap, wrenpaw, ashenfall and sablethroat

Albinoleap nodded "ill keep my eyes out" she said softly before nodding "i have the patrols all sorted out" she added as she looked around as she raised her voice so the camp could hear her "listen up! For hunting patrol; shadowleap, wrenpaw, ashenfall and sablethroat, and then for boarder patrol it will be; cinderstream, wrenpaw, softstep, marrowpaw and I" she spoke loudly and confidently. She then added "those who have apprentices and are not on patrol, feel free to go train" she then looked at infernostar "bye infernostar, have a good day and don't worry to much, ill let you know all what i find if i find anything" she said softly to the tom before giving him a soft smile and headed off to go collect her apprentice
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ shadesong 2 | ❀ creekpaw 2 | ☼ sundapple 2

Postby sin.namoroll » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:37 pm

☁ π’”π’‰π’‚π’…π’†π’”π’π’π’ˆ ─── !
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────
    warrior | 56 moons | slender siamese molly with a notched ear | mentions: condorpaw, albinoleap| tags: condorpaw

shadesong's ears pricked and swivelled at the sound of a voice all too familiar. her cool gaze rested on condorpaw heading out to training. "good luck with training today condorpaw." the molly meowed to her daughter, with a level tone which did not match the smile she gave. the she-cat always tried her best to be the mother she wished she had had growing up, but the shadow of her own mother inevitably lived inside of her and haunted her parenting, whether she was aware of it or not.
      xxxher attention was quickly snagged by albinoleap's announcement; letting out a quiet huff of frustration at not being chosen for patrol. shadesong was never much one for sitting in camp as she often felt useless and never knew how to pass the time. especially lately, as the warrior always felt that she had to be doing some kind of... preparation ? for what she was not sure, but the feeling lingered like the smell of rotting prey waiting to be discovered.

❀ π’„π’“π’†π’†π’Œπ’‘π’‚π’˜ ─── !
    app. | 10 moons | chubby white tom with golden patches | mentions: ravenfrost | tags: open

the tom watched his denmates depart for their training sessions before stretching long across his nest and exiting the den. the sun was bright on his face and creekpaw chirped happily at the feeling of the warmth soaking into his fur. he was excited and at ease, the greenleaf breeze lifting the cobwebs from the brute's groggy soul. glancing around the clearing, he could not see his mentor ravenfrost, thus he crept over to the freshkill pile. the chubby apprentice scanned it up and down before taking a squirrel and scurrying back over to the apprentice den to sit outside and enjoy his breakfast in the sun.

☼ 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒆 ─── !
    elder | 103 moons | small calico she cat with ruffled fur | mentions: // | tags: blazeflight, plumflame

the elder was snapped from her thoughts at the sound of blazeflight's voice. "the ground feels less sure of itself lately," sundapple told her denmate, quietly so as not to frighten the kits, before quickly adding "do you feel it too, blazeflight, or am i finally going mousebrained ?"
      xxxthe calico molly then turned to plumflame with a look that also turned the question onto her, doubting from the other she-cat could sense it from her usual chipper mood. or perhaps she was better choosing to ignore it. sundapple, however, was naturally paranoid and subsequently not as skilled at putting on a brave face.
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:11 pm

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Sparknight/Crush: Open/Tags: Condorpaw, Sparknight, Sootpool, Ivypaw
Nettlepaw grinned as he followed Condorpaw out of a den. "What will we work on first? I hope it's something awesome and amazing," he meowed as he trotted over to his mentor. His grin grew wider when he noticed that his sister, Ivypaw, was out and about as well. "Be right back!" he meowed before rushing over to her and pressing his head against hers for a moment before darting back over to his mentor.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Medicine Cat Apprentice/Mentor: Lightningfeather/Crush: Open/Tags: Lightningfeather, Nettlepaw, Open
Ivypaw just nodded at her mentor's explanation. "Sounds good," she meowed before getting to her paws and heading for the fresh-kill pile. She was about half way there when her brother darted over to her and bumped heads. "Later," she whispered to him, guessing that he had picked up on her uneasiness earlier.

Shadowleap/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Ashenfall, Albinoleap, Wrenpaw
Shadowleap's ears twitched as Albinoleap called out who would be on which patrol. "Wrenpaw on both patrols? I'm not sure that'll work," he meowed. "Unless she's able to be two places at once," he added with a small chuckle.

Lakekit/She-cat/4 moons/Kit/Mother: Brightstep/Crush: Open/Tags: Featherkit, Plumflame, Blazeflight, Sundapple
Lakekit listened to the rest of Plumflame's tale with wide eyes. "Wow, well when I'm a warrior no badger will ever harm one of our Clanmates!" she meowed as she jumped to her paws and puffed out her chest. She then blinked when she noticed that Sundapple was also awake. "Oh, good morning Sundapple."

Featherkit/Tom/4 moons/Kit/Mother: Brightstep, Crush: Open/Tags: Lakekit, Plumflame, Blazeflight, Sundapple
Featherkit was just as wide eyed as his sister at the end of Plumflame's story. "That must've been really scary," he meowed before flicking his ears when Lakekit greeted the oldest elder in the den. "Good morning Sundapple, I'm sorry if we woke you."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:00 pm

albinoleap β—‹ molly β—‹ 47 moons β—‹ deputy β—‹ apprentice: marrowpaw β—‹ crush: infernostar β—‹ tags/mentions: infernostar, cinderstream, wrenpaw, softstep, marrowpaw, shadowleap, ashenfall and sablethroat

Albinoleap chuckled and hung her head, equvilent to a face palm. She looked back up "sorry, i am so tried" she chuckled as she looked at Shadowleap. The molly smiled lightly trying to hold in the embarrassment of her messup. Albinoleap went to the apprentice den and called into it for her apprentice "marrowpaw! Come on, we're going on a boarder patrol" the molly called out to her apprentice
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:33 am

LIGHTNINGFEATHER
medicine cat - female - apprentice (Ivypaw) - crush (Infernostar)
Tags: Ivypaw

__
She smiled as she watched the Nettlepaw run to greet his sister there, it sure made her miss her long-lost siblings. She turned to look over to Alpinoleap as the she-cat organized the patrols and then toward the leader who seemed to be left alone now. Shaking her long cream and white fur she looked over to the elders and the kits there, she could actually check the elders, but for now, she let them have their peaceful time with the kits.

SPARKNIGHT
warrior - male - apprentice (Nettlepaw) - crush (maybe Albinoleap)
Tags: Nettlepaw, Condorpaw, Sootpool

__
He turned around to leave the apprentice's den, following the Sootpool. His eyes landed on the deputy as the she-cat organized the morning patrols, either of his or Sootpool's names were not mentioned there, which meant they could still go to do their plans. He looked over to Nettlepaw as he questioned him "As I said earlier, I want you to see how Condorpaw does things, and I could want you to try to do the same things..." he meowed to him "We kind of follow their orders to train today" he meowed to him. He flicked his ears over Sootpool, turning to Nettlepaw "Do you need to take breakfast Nettlepaw? If so this is the great time to do that" he meowed to him.

WRENPAW
apprentice - female - mentor (Cinderstream) - crush (Ashenfall)
Tags: Ashenfall, Shadowleap

__
She flicked her ears over to the deputy, hearing either her or the two brothers' names being mentioned there, but for different patrols, as she knew that she could need to join the patrol with her mentor. She murmured a little bit as Shadowleap mentioned that she can not be in two places at the same time "I think she just named me twice accidentally, I guess I am going to the border patrol with my mentor..." she meowed to them with a sight.

TIGER
loner - male - apprentice (n/a) - crush (wb Sunfallow)
Tags: Open

__
Walking around the forest the Bengal left the den he was sharing with his daughter Marblepaw to find something for them to eat. He was going to teach his daughter to hunt too, but first, he wanted to make sure she has something to fulfill her stomach. He was hungry too so finding any kind of prey could be a good thing for both of them. Sniffing the air he could smell birds nearby, hopefully, those were still on the ground as most of the bark of the trees was dry and broke easily under his claws and he didn't want to risk falling down.

MARBLE
loner - female - mentor (n/a) - crush (open)
Tags: Open

__
She pounced toward the bird, but was too slow to actually hit it, shaking her fur she sighed in annoyance, but soon the mood disappeared when she saw some other movements nearby, There seemed to be some mice near the river there, which she could try to catch. She wanted to be proud of her father, so she stalked closer to the water, closer to the mice.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me