❖ thrushclan || Open and Accepting Elders/Warriors

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❖ thrushclan || Open and Accepting Apprentices

Postby apricott » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:39 am

Pineberry
/ male / medicine cat / 36 moons / tagged;; Leopardstar /

xxThe black and white medicine cat's tail fur ruffled a bit more as he got startled by the cheers from up ahead. He felt a bit upset that he couldn't take such a prestigious position too, being a medicine cat seemed fine and all but there's no rush in his body except for when a cat loses their life. And, with his rank, that's a bad feeling. He considered asking someone to help him learn warrior skills a little better, but then shook his head as Badgerstorm called the patrols out and headed towards the cat to speak to him.
xxPineberry was slightly unsettled at how similar they looked but how differently they acted. But, then again, he did manage to get a good spot, so perhaps they weren't all that different after all. He tried to walk around most of the crowd and approach Badgerstorm directly, only to realize that his apprentice was with him too. He took a moment to consider his choices and went past him, towards the leader's den.
xx"Greetings, Leopardstar," Pineberry dipped his head as he mewed in a soft tone. "Do you have some time to spare?"

Fawnsong
/ male / warrior / 39 moons / tagged;; Rosepaw, Dawnfrost, Swiftflame /

xx"Good morning!" Fawnsong replied with a cheerful mew as he approached the two cats who seemed to be in a conversation just now. He wasn't quite sure if he was interrupting or not, but decided to not ask in case it's not his business. Instead, the tom gave a quick glance behind him to make sure that Rosepaw was still with him and felt incredibly reassured that the quiet cat was following him as instructed.
xxThe tom returned his gaze to the other two, his face seeming more serious than before, but just a little bit. "I think that we shouldn't go too far from camp today. There's not much danger due to no other clans but, you know," Fawnsong began his statement confidently but when it came to giving a reason, his tone became less assured. In all honesty, he was more afraid of getting lost than he was of other predators or cats that could still be around. He hadn't gotten that acquainted with their new territory and sometimes lost track of where he was. That'd be embarrassing with other cats around.
xx"Unless there's any objections, let's get going."
x
it will get better!!
very busy usually
all pics have links!
x

x
fruity, he/him, eest
working on gardening
and art as a job

x
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roxyuniverse [ post four ]

Postby roxyuniverse » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:57 am

badgerstorm // male — 40 — deputy — pansexual — apprentice ;; starkpaw — tagged ;; fawnsong, starkpaw
      xxxxxxxbadgerstorm let out a purr of satisfaction as everyone responded and started gathering as patrols. this content quickly came to a halt, though, as fawnsong spoke to him as he passed. "thank you!" he purred until the tom added his second comment. "sit out the-? huh?" suddenly, it dawned on him. he hadn't put himself on any of the patrols. "oh, fox-dung." he muttered to himself, glancing around to see if anyone had left already. "sorry, starkpaw," he suddenly meowed, turning to his apprentice, "I completely forgot to put us on a patrol." then again, perhaps it wouldn't be too late to join one. "I don't think it's too late, though, is there any patrol that you want to jump into?"

wrenflight // female — 32 — warrior — bisexual — tagged ;; mistfall, ottertooth
      xxxxxxxwrenflight quickly glanced around the clearing in response to mistfall's question. "I don't believe so," she answered, focusing back on the other cat, "he's gotta be somewhere in the crowd of cats, though." the molly flicked her ear, turning her head half-way towards the crowd. "hey ottertooth! you in there?" she shouted, attempting to look over the heads of everyone else to find him. wrenflight was a bit taller than the average cat, which gave her a slight advantage in searching. on the other hand, ottertooth seemed to blend in quite well with other cats because she couldn't spot the tom at first.

swiftflame // male — 14 — warrior — homoflexible — tagged ;; dawnfrost, fawnsong, rosepaw
      xxxxxxxswiftflame crouched down and stuck out his tongue playfully at dawnfrost's first comment. then, he straightened up and tilted his head up with a grin as if he were basking in her latter compliment. "thank you." he purred, before turning to fawnsong and rosepaw as they approached. "Hey fawnsong, rosepaw." he greeted with a dip of his head. the tom silenced himself as he listened to fawnsong's instructions. "aw, mouse-dung," he joked, "I was hoping we could go all the way to the hunting tunnels back in the old territory."

robinstrike // female — 12 — warrior — demisexual — crush ;; sparrowtail — tagged ;; sparrowtail, burntleaf
      xxxxxxxrobinstrike opened her mouth, about to respond, but was cut off by the beginning of the meeting. obediantly, she silenced herself and returned her attention to leopardstar. the leader announced the new deputy and robinstrike let out a quiet cheer following fawnsong's. the molly turned to sparrowtail as he began speaking and couldn't help from a smile crossing her face at his excitement. "yeah," she agreed, finding his enthusiasm adorable, "I know right!" robinstrike's attention was turned to the new deputy as he began announcing patrols. her smile grew even wider as she heard that she and sparrowtail would be on the same patrol. "looks like we're on the border patrol." she meowed to the other tom, turning back to him.
      xxxxxxxrobinstrike turned her head towards burntleaf as she heard the cat approach. "hello," she greeted with a dip of the head to the older tom, "have you seen cloverfog?"
Last edited by roxyuniverse on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/her — sophomore — american
━━━━( don't belong to no city )━━
hiya i'm roxy.
linklinklink
pro-choice — ally — feminist
linklink — link
cats, warrior cats, youtube,
dan and phil, hamilton,
ramen noodles, rping,
halsey, melanie martinez,
dear evan hansen, heathers
━━( don't belong to no man )━━━━
hufflepuff — riverclan — INFJ

x
━━━━━(xI'mxthex violencex)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
text text text text text text text text text text text text text
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━━━━━(xin xthex pouringx rainx...x)━━
x

roxyuniverse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agentfourteen » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:06 pm

Dawnfrost
female // 44 moons // warrior // tagged; Swiftflame, Fawnsong, Rosepaw // location; clearing

Dawnfrost personally had no objections to the current plan. Since becoming a clan cat, she had learned to easily obey, deferring to any kind of authority. As Fawnsong had been placed in charge of the patrol, he was now their leader, and she wouldn't go against him unless in very extreme cases. As Rosepaw joined their small group, she gave a friendly blink towards the quiet young cat. She still had a natural like for any apprentices, even though she'd never really talked to this particular one. "Sounds good to me," she told Fawnsong as he finished setting out his idea. With a quick glance at Swiftpaw, that could be taken for a light-hearted 'do not embarrass me right now', the silver cat stretched, making sure she was all ready to go. Her eyes then fixed expectantly on the brown tom, waiting for him to set off.
agentfourteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● Leopardstar || 3 ● Sparrowtail || 3 ● Starkpaw || 3

Postby mainstream geologist » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:09 am

Leopardstar
▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rank;; leader
age;; 77 moons
form;; xxx
gender;; she-cat
apprentice;; mothpaw
tagging;; pineberry

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked up as Pineberry announced his presence and stood up to face the younger cat, an aged smile across her muzzle as she dipped her head in greeting, "Greetings, Pineberry. What can I help you with?"
Outside, she could hear the chatter of the cats in the clan as Badgerstorm announced patrols. A warmth filled her heart yet again, a sign from Starclan perhaps? Or her own intuition that she had chosen the right cat as deputy? Either way, she was sure that Badgerstorm would soon fall into place as deputy and would later be a great leader should the day come in Thrushclan that her recently given 9 lives are lost. She zoned out as she recalled her meeting with the cats of Starclan that night she received her nine lives, how she had been questioned by the leader of her first clan on if she even deserved the nine lives. Shaking her head, the cat turned her attention back to the medicine cat in her den, "If you need help with anything, I'm sure there are cats in the clan that would love to help, myself included."

Sparrowtail
▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rank;; warrior
age;; 12 moons
form;; xxx
gender;; tom
apprentice;; n/a
tagging;; robinstrike,
burntleaf

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A purr escaped Sparrowtail's throat as he heard his and Robinstrike's names announced together for the border patrol. He turned to the she-cat, a smile at his muzzle, "This is going to be one my first official border patrols as a warrior of Thrushclan! I'm so excited, I mean we've had border patrols that Leopardstar set up before, but you know what I mean, or I hope you do.. I'm not really sure what I mean to be honest."
The tom blushed and folded his ears against his head, "I'm so sorry for my rambling!"
As his friend greeted Burntleaf the tom cat perked up, eager to go on border patrol. He had been on border patrols Leopardstar had arranged before announcing a deputy. They were mostly patrols to set the boundaries of the territory, but this was his first time going out to check the borders as a patrol made by a deputy since he was made a warrior. The excitement in his paws made him antsy to get going, but he waited until all the cats were ready to leave.

Starkpaw
▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rank;; apprentice
age;; 10 moons
form;; xxx
gender;; tom
mentor;; badgerstorm
tagging;; badgerstorm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Starkpaw turned his attention to his mentor as the cat called out patrols. He noticed that Pineberry had made his way to Leopardstar's den and turned his attention to his mentor once again as he mentioned finding a patrol they could join. "Badgerstorm, should we see if Pineberry needs our help? Since we've moved I don't think anyone has helped him find and collect herbs. Maybe we could make a small patrol with him to find where some of the herbs grow now and help him carry some back to camp?" The apprentice paused as he realized he shouldn't be making comments like this to his mentor, especially not that he was the deputy, it should be his choice in what they did. "I-I'm sorry! It was just a suggestion, please don't get mad. I'm not sure if he needs our help, so we can always join in on one of the other patrols."
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roxyuniverse [ post five ]

Postby roxyuniverse » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:30 pm

badgerstorm // male — 40 — deputy — pansexual — apprentice ;; starkpaw — tagged ;; starkpaw
      xxxxxxxbadgerstorm tilted his head, clearly confused at his apprentice's sudden fear. "why would I get mad?" he asked gently. "I asked you because I wanted your opinion." the tom was sincerely concerned about starkpaw's unexpected alarm. had he himself caused this? badgerstorm didn't think that he got angry or frustrated too often, at least not with starkpaw. the young tom was like the son he never had, or never got to have.. his ears flattened for a moment as images of his deceased mate, snow, crossed his mind. quickly, he shook these thoughts away and focused back on his apprentice. "anyway, that actually sounds like a great idea." he meowed, flicking his tail, "how about we go ask pineberry now?"

xxxxxxxwrenflight quickly glanced around the clearing in response to mistfall's question. "I don't believe so," she answered, focusing back on the other cat, "he's gotta be somewhere in the crowd of cats, though." the molly flicked her ear, turning her head halfway towards the crowd. "hey ottertooth! you in there?" she shouted, attempting to look over the heads of everyone else to find him. wrenflight was a bit taller than the average cat, which gave her a slight advantage in searching. on the other hand, ottertooth seemed to blend in quite well with other cats because she couldn't spot the tom at first.

swiftflame // male — 14 — warrior — homoflexible — tagged ;; dawnfrost, fawnsong, rosepaw
      xxxxxxxswiftflame gave a sheepish grin towards dawnfrost, understand what her look had meant. he mentally decided to tone down his banter, at least for now. if a scenario came up, though, where there was a great opportunity for a joke, he wouldn't be sure if he could control himself. he would try, though. the tom sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws neatly as he waited for the patrol to set off. "I'm ready when you are," he meowed to fawnsong.

robinstrike // female — 12 — warrior — demisexual — crush ;; sparrowtail — tagged ;; sparrowtail, burntleaf
      xxxxxxxthe molly smiled softly, listening to the tom's chatter. "no worries," she purred, wrapping her tail tightly around her paws, "I'm excited too!" robinstrike glanced from burntleaf to the other cats in the clearing, searching to see if cloverfog was among them. it was quite important that she made her way over to the rest of the patrol, as she was to lead it.
Last edited by roxyuniverse on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
hiya i'm roxy.
linklinklink
linklink — link
dan and phil, hamilton,
ramen noodles, rping,

x
x

roxyuniverse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❖ thrushclan || Open and Accepting Elders/Warriors

Postby radio.active. » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:14 am

Shiverpaw | she-cat | nine moons | tags; Rosepaw, Dawnfrost, Fawnsong, Swiftflame
The tiny white apprentice bounded after the patrol from her corner in the camp. "I apologize!" she squeaked as she came upon them. "I wasn't paying attention when they called the patrol. I'm sorry, Dawnfrost." She ducked her head and looked up at her mentor. This happened more often than it probably should, as Shiverpaw tended to easily let her mind wander too far at inopportune moments. She knew she needed to eliminate that trait before she became a warrior, but that was still several moons away.

-

Halfleap | tom | forty moons | tags; open
The uneven sound of his pawsteps were muffled in the dirt as he returned to camp. Two tiny mice hung from his jaws from his dawn hunting trip. It was a daily event he always enjoyed because of the chance he had to be on his own for a short while. Now, it was time for him to return with his catches and see where he could be useful. Patrols were most likely already sent out, so it was likely he wouldn't be placed on one until sunhigh or dusk.

-

Briarthorn | she-cat | thirty-five moons | tags; open
"Any day now," she murmured to herself. Any day and her kits would be here, nestled against her belly. For now, she would have to endure them prodding her from the inside at all hours of the day. Sighing, she stretched out in her nest and angled her head so that the sun did not shine directly into her eyes. Perhaps one of the apprentices would visit and she'd have something else to occupy her time.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:34 am

Pineberry
/ male / medicine cat / 36 moons / tagged;; Leopardstar /

xxPineberry's head remained angled down for a moment longer as Leopardstar greeted him. After raising his head, he noticed that the she-cat had a dreamy stare in her eyes and decided to keep the pause between them going, he had some experience talking with cats who weren't paying attention and he took the time to find the right words to speak when she seemed to be ready. It didn't take long, for his eyes to stray from the clan's leader.
xxLeopardstar's voice shook him out of his own trance and reminded the tom why he came to her den in the first place. "Yes, well. That's exactly why I'm here," he spoke up in return and sat down, wrapping his tail around his legs. His softly coloured eyes turned into a cold, calculating stare as he prepared for explaining his point of view of the change. "We've been lucky with the weather, especially since we could find a new camp before it got too cold, and with most of our findings. However, my concern is that we're running low on cough medicine and pain killing medicine. It'd be a disaster if anyone caught whitecough," Pineberry paused for a moment and leaned his head down to brush a paw over his ear.
xx"What we need is luck and plenty of cats looking for herbs. I'd like to request either frequent or large hunting patrols for medicine, however I also don't want our bellies to be empty. Both would mean death for ThrushClan."

Fawnsong
/ male / warrior / 39 moons / tagged;; Rosepaw, Dawnfrost, Swiftflame, Shiverpaw /

xxFawnsong listened to the input of everyone on the party and let out a soft laugh at Swiftflame's statement. He was about to return the banter, but decided against it as the tom himself quieted down from Dawnfrost's gaze, which too seemed amusing. It wasn't really his business and it hadn't been too long that Swiftflame got named a warrior, but it still felt to him like Dawnfrost could find a little more sense of humour useful to deal with everyone. But it still felt weird to him that he was chosen as the patrol leader, but the tom was also a little flattered by Badgerstorm's decision.
xxHe gave a small nod to the group and mewed "Let's get going then," to everyone. He was about to take the first step towards the clan entrance but instead got interrupted by another apprentice running up to them. He looked over to see who it is, a little surprised, then finally realized who it was. "Ah, you're just in time though!" Fawnsong purred at Shiverpaw after she issued her apology to Dawnfrost. "We were about to head out."
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❖ thrushclan || Open and Accepting Elders/Warriors

Postby agentfourteen » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am

Dawnfrost
female // 44 moons // warrior // tagged; Swiftflame, Fawnsong, Rosepaw, Shiverpaw // location; clearing

At last, then, the moment they'd all been waiting for - Shiverpaw made her appearance. She was late, of course. Shiverpaw was often late. The small cat was always getting distracted by one thing or another, simply forgetting to pay attention to her surroundings. Unsurprised, Dawnfrost heard out her explanation, waiting patiently until she had finished. At least there was an apology, she thought mildly. That meant the young molly was aware of her wrongdoings, even if she hadn't managed to change her ways yet. They had a ways to go still, but she was only halfway through her apprenticeship. There was time. "Don't let it happen again," the silver she-cat said sternly, after Fawnsong had spoken. This annoyed her a little - who was he to decide her apprentice was in the clear? Maybe that's why she narrowed her eyes an extra moment at Shiverpaw, wanting to make sure the message sunk in loud and clear. There were to be no further slip-ups today. "Now, stay close, and mind what's around you - no distractions or you might get yourself hurt. If anything happens, you run back to camp." Not that anything ever really happened around here. The territory was peaceful, for the most part - Dawnfrost just didn't want to take any risks. She was responsible for the well-being of Shiverpaw, and she was fully determined to keep the cat safe and sound. If she had to be a little strict to do that, so be it.
agentfourteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roxyuniverse [ post six ]

Postby roxyuniverse » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:52 am

badgerstorm // male — 40 — deputy — pansexual — apprentice ;; starkpaw — tagged ;; starkpaw
      xxxxxxxbadgerstorm tilted his head, clearly confused at his apprentice's sudden fear. "why would I get mad?" he asked gently. "I asked you because I wanted your opinion." the tom was sincerely concerned about starkpaw's unexpected alarm. had he himself caused this? badgerstorm didn't think that he got angry or frustrated too often, at least not with starkpaw. the young tom was like the son he never had, or never got to have.. his ears flattened for a moment as images of his deceased mate, snow, crossed his mind. quickly, he shook these thoughts away and focused back on his apprentice. "anyway, that actually sounds like a great idea." he meowed, flicking his tail, "how about we go ask pineberry now?"

xxxxxxxwrenflight quickly glanced around the clearing in response to mistfall's question. "I don't believe so," she answered, focusing back on the other cat, "he's gotta be somewhere in the crowd of cats, though." the molly flicked her ear, turning her head halfway towards the crowd. "hey ottertooth! you in there?" she shouted, attempting to look over the heads of everyone else to find him. wrenflight was a bit taller than the average cat, which gave her a slight advantage in searching. on the other hand, ottertooth seemed to blend in quite well with other cats because she couldn't spot the tom at first.

swiftflame // male — 14 — warrior — homoflexible — tagged ;; dawnfrost, fawnsong, rosepaw, shiverpaw
      xxxxxxxswiftflame decided that the best thing to do while dawnfrost was scolding her apprentice was to remain quiet. the tom had seen the strict side of the older molly one too many times while in his early apprenticehood. if anyone was a disobediant apprentice, swiftflame had been it. thankfully, the tom had learned by his 9th or 10th moon what aggravated dawnfrost and what he could get away with doing. shiverpaw, perhaps, hadn't learned this yet.

xxxxxxxthe molly smiled softly, listening to the tom's chatter. "no worries," she purred, wrapping her tail tightly around her paws, "I'm excited too!" robinstrike glanced from burntleaf to the other cats in the clearing, searching to see if cloverfog was among them. it was quite important that she made her way over to the rest of the patrol, as she was to lead it.
hiya i'm roxy.
linklinklink
linklink — link
dan and phil, hamilton,
ramen noodles, rping,

x
x

roxyuniverse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● Leopardstar || 4 ● Sparrowtail || 4 ● Starkpaw || 4

Postby mainstream geologist » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:06 am

Leopardstar
▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rank;; leader
age;; 77 moons
form;; xxx
gender;; she-cat
apprentice;; mothpaw
tagging;; pineberry

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The cat nodded as she listened intently to the medicine cat, "That will be no problem. I will go talk to Badgerstorm and see if he can make sure he sends out a few patrols for herb finding and gathering for the next couple days."
The idea of her new clan falling so quickly to a disease like whitecough sent a shiver from her ear tips to her tail, however, she wasn't going to just waste the precious time they had to find these herbs before the cold of leafbare took them from the forest and put her clan at risk. "I will go on patrol as well. The camp is fine for now, what we need to do if organize patrols.
Pineberry, did you have plans to come with on the patrol for the herbs or is there still work that needs to be done in your den?
"
She didn't want to take the medicine cat from his work if there was still stuff to be done, but yet Leopardstar felt it would be better if the medicine cat himself went with them. That way, come newleaf, he'd know where to find everything and as would any possible cat that he asked to help him gather. She would have to find Mothpaw, but she was sure once the cat was found she'd be eager to go on patrol.

Sparrowtail
▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rank;; warrior
age;; 12 moons
form;; xxx
gender;; tom
apprentice;; n/a
tagging;; robinstrike,
burntleaf

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
While they waited for Cloverfog, Sparrowtail found himself entranced with Robinstrike. Here and there he'd catch himself staring at the she-cat, and then would instantly look down embarrassed once he realized he was staring. He hoped that she didn't notice, yet a part of him half hoped she did, and that she was as interested in him as he was her. Shaking the thoughts of his friend out of his head, the cat turned his attention to scanning the camp for Cloverfog.
"So," the tom tried to start some small talk, "Do you think Pineberry has enough herbs to make it through leafbare? I know we weren't able to bring a lot from the Smokeclan camp, I hope he has enough." Inside the tom was face-pawing so hard as he realized that wasn't friendly conversation making, but there was no going back now.

Starkpaw
▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rank;; apprentice
age;; 10 moons
form;; xxx
gender;; tom
mentor;; badgerstorm
tagging;; badgerstorm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The apprentice shook his head, "Oh, I'm sorry, Badgerstorm! It's just I know a lot of the time apprentices let their mentor decide, or I mean, oh geez, I'm sorry it's just I'm so used to my old nest stories from back at the barn!"
Starkpaw smiled meekly and then nodded, "But we should definitely ask Pineberry if he needs our help. I saw him go talk to Leopardstar, so that could be what he went to talk to her about? I'm not sure why he'd have just skipped over talking to us if he really needed help with herbs... but we could go find out!"
The little apprentice was more than excited now, already standing up and padding towards Leopardstar's den in the tree stump, glancing behind himself and pausing to wait for Badgerstorm, yet again, a meek, apologetic smile on his muzzle as he realized he was jumping ahead of the game now.
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me