ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Postby OKULTRA » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:21 am

Shorebreaker
{ male - 27 - seawing pirate - tags; corryn }
quietly, he rose to the air, gently shaking himself off, careful not to hit the skywing; the last thing he'd want is for her to snap at him. when he found himself not to be as wet as he was in the water, he landed on the ship and stretched out, leaning to the side a bit. "man, you'd love it as a seawing! all the pretty sights underwater and getting to use a language nobody else knows.." he grinned to himself as his scales illuminated along his back, fading out as they reached the tip of his tail. "it's just so.. fresh underwater! but i get it, you're a skywing, you like the sky. i mean, the sky is alright, too.. but i guess it's better than alright to you." shorebreaker laughed to himself for no particular reason other than to just make noise to prevent awkward silence.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:21 pm

forms
Arid|Female|Fireless Skywing|Pirate|Location: Crow's nest|Tags: Mako
"Yes well, I damaged the ship. You have it" Arid went back to her cold, unhappy self, as they were back to the ship. She beat her wings, perching on the front of the ship, to scout for anything unusual.

Fawn|Female|Mudwing|Healer|Location: Possibility|Tags: Coot
"Hmm, other medics? None that I know of. There's a traveling one that comes in every so often for supplies and things like that." Fawn nodded for him to follow her and walked down the hall, and into one of the three rooms leading off of it. "You can sleep here, make yourself at home. Just a second." She walked into her room, grabbing a small black bag and tucking it into her satchel. "Oh, scrolls? You can put them wherever you like." Arid nodded at him, then turned and walked down the hall again, placing her satchel in the third room right at the end of the hall, and locking the door to it when she came out.

Frostbite|Male|IceWing|Pyrrhian|Location: A few hours from possibility|Tags: open
Frostbite flew over the land, harsh white turning to warm gold, he frowned, as he could feel the air around him warming. He was on his way to possibility, as he had another target to find and take care of. He carried a white bag, which held a picture of the poor mudwing he was looking for. Frostbite beat his icy wings with a sigh, and continued.

Prince Loki {Camel}|Male|Sandwing|Neutral|Location: |Tags: open
Loki tucked in his wings, rocketing towards the ocean, he flung his wings out, a mere 100 metres from the waters' surface, and glided down. He saw a ship in the distance, and gave a confused look, searching for signs of pirates. Loki didn't see any flags flying on the mast, and he shrugged, turning in the direction of the ship. He flapped his wings twice, speeding up.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelo » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:10 am

dragonfly // male // mudwing // prophecy dragonet // tags;; open
Dragonfly left the bedroom, tucking in his wings and lowering his head, looking around for any sign of food. His eyes narrowed at a buck who was sprinting deeper into the trees. He started flapping his wings and once he was in the air he shot after it, doing his best to dodge rocks and trees, although it was impossible to stop his wings from knocking into a few things. Dragonfly blew a weak flame at the deer as he finally caught up. It wasn't warm enough for the flame he wanted, but it was enough, because he had burned the buck enough to cause it to slow down. He clawed at it's flank, leaving red lines. A few more scratches and the buck fell down, and Dragonfly was able to kill it by snapping it's neck. Finally flying down next to the body, Dragonfly found he was far from the cave. Picking up his kill, the mudwing flew back to the cave.

jellyfish // male // seawing // guardian // tags;; open
Jellyfish stayed inside, deciding he wasn't really hungry anyways. He had always been a bit smaller than most seawings, perhaps that's why he never seemed to eat that much. He left the dragonet's bedroom and walked into the sun, stretching his wings. Jellyfish walked around, but never strayed more than a few feet away. There wasn't much to do when mostly everybody was out hunting.
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:38 am

💦 mako
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    age/gender; thirty-five/male | tribe/species; pirates/seawing | tags; arid
    mako eyed arid as the skywing winged away. i was kind of wondering how long she'd be friendly for, he admitted in his mind, scooping up the fish they'd caught in his talons.
    slowly, he walked up to her. "it's not your fault," mako reassured softly, leaving the fish beside arid before trudging away.

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
    age/gender; eighteen/female | tribe/species; pyrrhian/icewing | tags; nimbus, starstalker
    snowpatch halted when she heard nimbus' comment. "it doesn't matter, right?" she tilted her head. "we shouldn't judge other dragons for their powers."
    without missing a beat, the icewing turned back around. the new voice made her jolt up, a smile blooming on her face when she figured out it was the nightwing. "oh, yeah sorry about that," snowpatch admitted, grin widening. "hi! i'm snowpatch and this is nimbus."
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:08 am

Starstalker
{ male - 21 - nightwing pyrrhian - tags; snowpatch, nimbus}
he listened into their conversation and frowned at himself for doing so, but he couldn't help it. upon hearing the icewing's response, he felt just a tad bit worse about it."hi! im, uh.." he paused, hesitation present in his mind. what if these were dragons out to get him? he couldn't turn himself in just like that, could he? or he was being paranoid. probably that. "I'm Obsidian," he said finally. maybe a fake name could help him out, and when he really got to trust them..
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:40 am

N I M B U S
{ nimbus ~ 40 ~ firescales skywing ~ snowpatch, starstalker }

───────────────────────────────────
"Nice to meet y-you, Obsidian." Nimbus said after a moment of mustering the strength to say a few words. He still wasn't sure of the Nightwing's intentions, and stayed pretty wary.

C O M E T S W I R L
{ comet ~ 22 ~ nightwing with powers ~ open }
Comet lounged on the deck of the pirate ship, basking in the sun's rays. She shifted a bit, and hummed contently when the sunlight grew stronger. She flapped her wings once, then rearranged them. Feel free to talk to her.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:59 am

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
    age/gender; eighteen/female | tribe/species; pyrrhian/icewing | tags; nimbus, starstalker
    snowpatch beamed, evidently not suspicious of the nightwing at all, instead thinking they were just nervous, like nimbus had been at first. "hi obsidian!" she replied, stretching her wings out on a stray current of wind.
    so they might have mind reading powers? the icewing questioned in her mind. no, they would've told us already right?
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:17 pm

Starstalker
{ male - 21 - nightwing pyrrhian - tags; snowpatch, nimbus}
he dipped his head in a way of greeting the two. "what're your names?" he asked, smiling nervously. he felt a numbing feeling in the back of his head, perhaps the fright of them finding out that he'd lied to them at the very beginning? maybe their friendship- hey wait, we're not even friends yet. they were just talking.
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:00 am

N I M B U S
{ nimbus ~ 40 ~ firescales skywing/pyrrhian ~ snowpatch, starstalker }

"I'm Nimbus." Nimbus said. The Nightwing seemed a bit hesitant, and not with evil intention, so he had begun to relax around him.

C O M E T S W I R L
{ comet ~ 22 ~ nightwing with powers/pirate ~ open }
Comet lounged on the deck of the pirate ship, basking in the sun's rays. She shifted a bit, and hummed contently when the sunlight grew stronger. She flapped her wings once, then rearranged them. Feel free to talk to her.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:55 am

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
    "my name's snowpatch!" the icewing replied enthusiastically.
    so if they can't read minds, she thought. then it means they can foresee the future, right? that's what nimbus said.
    in order to figure out, snowpatch questioned, "can you see what's going to happen in the future?"
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me