𐋄 Ꮤ πŒ‰ πŒ‹ πŒƒ πŒ‚ πŒ‹ πŒ€ 𐌍 𐋄 (not accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𐋄 Ꮤ πŒ‰ πŒ‹ πŒƒ πŒ‚ πŒ‹ πŒ€ 𐌍 𐋄 (O&A)

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:16 am

➳ Beetlewood ➳
➳ Tom ➳ 47 moons ➳ Medicine Cat ➳
➳ Location: Medicine Cat Den ➳ Tags: Raventongue, Ravenscream, Feverpaw ➳ Apprentice: N/A ➳ Crush: N/A ➳

Beetlewood looked up from his thoughts as Raventongue padded in to his den. "Of course, Raventongue, let me have a look." He mewed, gingerly taking her paw with his and flipping it over. "You scratched it up pretty good, keep it off the ground for a moment." He retreated to the back of the den, grabbing a bit of dock and marigold and chewing them in his mouth, and then taking a handful of cobwebs. He returned to Raventongue, once again flipping her paw over, "This is going to sting, I apologize in advance." He gently applied the poultice, stringing the cobwebs over it and pressing firmly but gently. "Keep your foot off the ground for the rest of the day, that means no patrolling or hunting. Stay in camp please. And come back to me later so I can check on it, or your free to stay here if you'd like" He mewed with a gentle smile, setting down once more and drifting off in to his own thoughts. Beetlewood perked up as Ravenscream called for him, noticing the blood on Feverpaw's tail almost immediately. "Pardon me, Raventongue. Bring him in here, hurry." The tom mewed, heading fully into the den and grabbing cobwebs and marigold, oak leaves, and a few raspberryleaves. He quickly began to asses the tom's wound, touching it in various places and looking closely at the sight where it seemed to be the worst in order to decide what he would do next.

❀ Poppywisp ❀
❀ She-Cat ❀ 62 Moons ❀ Warrior ❀
❀ Location: Warriors Den ❀ Tags: Charmingpaw, Dragonstar, patrol ❀ Apprentice: Charmingpaw ❀ Crush: Dragonstar ❀

"Once we get back to camp, we can share a piece of prey, I'll get your fur dry for you." Poppywisp offered, giving him a gentle smile. It was obvious he was stressed, but again she didn't want to press anymore. If he wanted to come to her for help, then he would. All she could do was offer her support in other, small ways. The molly glanced back at Charmingpaw, giving him a small smile as well, making sure the tom was ok. "We're almost done, Charmingpaw, once we get back to camp I want you to get the biggest piece of prey you can find and share it with the other apprentices, you've all earned a break today," she mewed, turning her attention back to Dragonstar. They were nearing sunning rocks, or at least she thought they were, it was hard to tell in this rain, but the closer they got the more relief she felt. Everything that this day had brought would soon be ending and everyone could relax. She nuzzled Dragonstar a bit, giving him another smile in hopes of reassuring him that everything would be ok.

πŸͺΆ Starlingpaw πŸͺΆ
πŸͺΆ She-cat πŸͺΆ 6 Moons πŸͺΆ Apprentice πŸͺΆ
πŸͺΆ Location: Apprentice den πŸͺΆ Tags: Kestrelclaw, Fogpaw, Cloud, patrol 2 πŸͺΆ Mentor:Kestrelclaw πŸͺΆ Crush: Open πŸͺΆ

Starlingpaw balked as she noticed the loner, and Kestrelclaw advised her to stay close to him. Her fur spiked up as much as it could while it was waterlogged. She watch Kestrelclaw intervene, stopping a fight from happening and her eyes got round with admiration. Why is that loner so close to our territory? Are they trying to invade camp?" The young apprentice mewed nervously, her tail lashing from side to side as she watched the situation unfold in front of her, majorly confused as to what exactly was happening, especially with Sunflowerpaw and the loner. She couldn't quite follow what was happening and it began to frustrate her. "I'm so confused." She groaned, pinning her ears to the back of her head.

❅ Iciclepaw ❅
❅ Tom ❅ 11 Moons ❅ Apprentice ❅
❅ Location: Apprentice Den ❅ Tags: Hollypaw, Pyrefire, Pumpkinspirit ❅ Mentor: Pyrefire ❅ Crush: Open ❅

Iciclepaw slid his claws out at the mention of his battle assessment, he was itching to get it done, though he wasn't 12 moons yet, and would still have to wait for that. He waited for Pumpkinspirit to agree before getting to his paws and nodding his head. He was ready to get going, even in this rain he figured he could out match Hollypaw, their size differences would make it an easy win, at least he thought it would. He glanced at Pyrefire to make sure the tom was coming, before heading out of the camp towards the training area.

β˜… Joel β˜…
β˜… Tom β˜… 35 Moons β˜… Loner β˜…
β˜… Location: Outside Clan Territory β˜… Tags: Owl β˜…

Joel rolled his eyes as Owl hissed at him. "You're so loud I could hear you over the rain." He mewed with a twitch of his whiskers, curling his tail closer to his body. He wasn't looking to start a fight, so he tried to keep his body language relaxed. "You know we're close to the Wildclan border right? You best be careful, if one of them sees you they'll attack." He mewed, slowly sitting up and letting out a yawn. "Huntings no good right now, I'd look somewhere drier." He said, finally looking at Owl, giving him a neutral expression.

● Jaxton ●
● Tom ● 14 Moons ● Loner ●
● Location: Wildclan Border ● Tags: Open ●

Jaxton had hunkered down under a large bush, pressing himself against the ground in an attempt to keep dry. The only problem was that his belly kept growling with hunger. Even with his hunting skills, the young tom could never properly hunt in this kind of weather, and really did not want to risk it either. He sighed, shutting his eyes in an attempt to sleep away the hunger pains ringing in his belly.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𐋄 Ꮤ πŒ‰ πŒ‹ πŒƒ πŒ‚ πŒ‹ πŒ€ 𐌍 𐋄 (not accepting)

Postby Animals65 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:17 am

Purpleflower hears Pumpkinspirit ask if everyone was ready and nods. "I'm ready!" she said, turning to face Pyrefire. "What about you Pyrefire?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:27 am

βŒ β˜ΎβŒ‘β†’ Spiritfeather β†’ 58 mns | ♀ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Dragonstar, Poppywisp, Charmingpaw, Smokefeather, Spindle

As the patrol continued, Spiritfeather fell in line behind Dragonstar and Poppywisp. Her whiskers twitched in amusement as her friend moved closer to Dragonstar, until she could hardly tell where her fur ended and his began. It was clear - at least to Spiritfeather - that Poppywisp fancied the tom; she only hoped that Dragonstar would be able to tell what a good mate her friend would be. The rain only increased as the patrol carried on, and Spiritfeather paused to give her pelt a shake, scattering droplets all over Smokefeather. "Sorry," she murmured sheepishly to the tom, who's mind seemed to be elsewhere than the patrol.

βŒ β‚βŒ‘β†’ Foxcloud β†’ 28 mns | ♀ | Apprentice: Jackdawpaw| Crush: | Tags: Jackdawpaw

Foxcloud broke into a purr, despite the rain drenching their pelts. "Exactly right!" she replied in an excited whiper, before flicking her tail towards the left-most bracken. Just barely through the branches, a sparrow was hopping around the base of the tree, seemingly unbothered by the rain. "I'm proud of you. Now, here's what we're going to do - sometimes, it's easier for warriors to hunt as a team. Since there won't be much prey out today, we want to make sure that we catch everything we find. I'm going to scale that tree over there - see, that low birch? Then, when I'm up there, you'll stalk the bird. Come in from the right side, and see if you can startle it up into the tree."

βŒ πŸŒ€βŒ‘β†’ Fogpaw β†’ 12 mns | β™‚ | Mentor:Rivercry | Crush:Hollypaw | Tags: Rivercry, Wrenfoot, Sunflowerpaw, Fogpaw, Kestrelclaw, Starlingpaw, Cloud

Fogpaw rolled his eyes as he watched the loner walk away from their territory. "What a coward," he muttered to Sunflowerpaw. As Wrenfoot praised him, Fogpaw's chest puffed out with pride. "Thanks, Wrenfoot!" He trotted alongside his mentor as the patrol continued, but soon, he looked up and noticed he didn't see Sunflowerpaw. Quickly, the apprentice rejoined the group. "Where'd ya go?" He curiously questioned the other cat.

βŒ βš˜βŒ‘β†’ Herbpaw β†’ 12 mns | β™‚ | Mentor:Magpieflight | Crush: | Tags: Magpieflight

As Magpieflight dropped in front of him, Herbpaw jumped back, startled. He had dropped his prey, and the tom licked his chest in embarassment over the warrior overhearing him. "Thanks, Magpieflight!" Embarassment didn't stick with the tom long as his mentor acknowledged that he had passed. "I hope Dragonstar understands how hard it was to catch all of that prey in the rain," he followed it up, as he began to paw at the earth covering his prey.

βŒ π“…ƒβŒ‘β†’ Hawkthorn β†’ 43 mns | β™‚ | Apprentice: | Mate: Snowbird, Jenny (formerly) | Tags: Wolffeather, Flickerwisp

"Fine - keep it to yourself, then," Hawkthorn muttered, his voice almost a growl. The tom pulled himself up from the nest and stalked from the den, tail lashing. He sat down beside the den in the rain, his shoulders hunched. He watched cats come annd go across the clearing, grumbling in his head all the while about Wolffeather. After a few dramatic moments, the tom tucked his tail and padded back into the den, careful to avoid Wolffeather's den.
He watched as Flickerwisp rolled in her nest, and then padded towards her. He crouched beside the she-cat. "Having trouble getting out of your nest?"

βŒ β˜˜οΈŽβŒ‘β†’ Cloverwish β†’ 26 mns | ♀ | Apprentice: | Mate: Chivewhisker | Tags: Mosskit, Zinniakit

As Chivewhisker slank into the den, she looked up at her mate, blinking lovingly. "Thank you," she mewed graciously, beginning to tuck into the bird. Despite the soggy feathers, the meat underneath was warm and delicious. She pulled her muzzle back, patting the nest with a paw. "Come, let me warm you up, Chivewhisker," She purred.

βŒ π–€βŒ‘β†’ Dustystomp β†’ 36 mns | β™‚ | Apprentice: | Mate: Daisyberry (formerly), Raventongue | Tags: Frostedpaw

Dustystomp's whiskers twitched in amusement. He remembered a tom when Raventongue would reply in the same fashion, back when Dustystomp still cared to wake up with her. He pulled himself further into the den, a chill running down his spine. "Yes, Pyrefire is already taking Iciclepaw out, it seemed," he mewed in reply. "I saw Chivewhisker slip into the nursery, though...I suppose just be grateful those kits are distracting him." As the words left Dustystomp's snout, his face fell into a mask of concern. "...he doesn't ignore you for the kits, does he? Trust me, I know fatherhood is important, but he doesn't neglect his duties to train you, does he?" Dustystomp couldn't imagine his Clanmate neglecting the apprentice, though he couldn't be sure, and Dusstystomp wanted the best for his daughter.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:14 am

WHIRLPOOL
[female]|[warrior]|[crush- Pumpkinspirit]|[Apprentice- ]|[Tags- Littlefoot, Slashpaw, Magpieflight, Herbpaw, Southwind, Foxcloud, Jackdawpaw]
|^_^|
She managed to catch a few mice in the small holes near the river bank. She watched out of the water a little bit seeing some of the fish there swimming but the river was moving too fast for her to even try to catch anything there and she didn't want to take the risk of being taken away by the fast-running water. She decided to take a look around for something else, but could not find anything so she decided to take another path back to the place they split with the patrol. She managed to see Southwind hunting there alone too, but she didn't want to bother his hunting.

RIVERCRY
[female]|[warrior]|[crush-]|[Apprentice- Fogpaw]|[Tags- Wrenfoot, Sunflowerpaw, Rivercry, Fogpaw, Kestrelclaw, Starlingpaw, Cloud.]
|^_^|
She watched the loner walking away, her ears perked to Fogpaw "Fogpaw, I know you're young and eager to fight, but fighting could only be a choice when there were no other options to solve the situation...fights will bring wounds and even dead and we don't want that...so be grateful than that loner was wise enough to leave without giving any problems..." she meowed to her apprentice suddenly. She followed after the Wrenfoot, shaking his fur as she kept walking around the borders.

PYREFIRE
[male]|[warrior]|[crush- Purpleflower]|[Apprentice- Iciclepaw]|[Tags- Purpleflower, Pumpkinspirit, Hollypaw, Iciclepaw]
|^_^|
He sighed as the others were acting like he was the only one needed to wait for, he hated that feeling so he speed up his pace a little "We're all going so let's go then" he said silently, but a little bit annoyed too. He looked at Pumpkinspirit who was being rather silent, but he already agreed to the training with their apprentices so he thought that he was still coming. He looked at Iciclepaw "I hope you remember all your lessons? As I want you to use them all, no need to win, but don't easily lose either?" he meowed to him as he walked near him.

RAVENSCREAM
[male]|[warrior]|[crush- Dragonstar]|[Apprentice- Feverpaw ]|[Tags- Feverpaw, Beetlewood ]
|^_^|
He step backward a little bit when the medicine cat noticed the Feverpaw "Feverpaw, get in..." he meowed to him as he moved out of the den. He left the medicine cat to deal with the apprentice, he sat down there for a moment to wonder if he could stay to wait a little bit longer or if could he go back to the patrol. After getting almost heart attack by the moose, he had a bad feeling, and even if the shock from the sudden situation fainted away he still felt like he could be with the patrol, with Dragonstar...he shook his head 'I am tumbled...that was just moose, even if it was something Moosestar was named after with...' he thought with a sight as he looked behind the medicine cat den "so how bad is actually is? Beetlewood? Can you fix it, or is it bye bye to his tail?" he meowed questioning the medicine cat.

SLASHPAW
[female]|[apprentice]|[crush- ]|[mentor- Littlefoot]|[Tags- Littlefoot, Whirlpool, Magpieflight, Herbpaw, Southwind, Foxcloud, Jackdawpaw]
|^_^|
She sighed shaking her wet pelt a little bit as she listened to her mentor "That was weird..." she murmured, but then looked back to her mentor "I did scent a rabbit on our way here? but I don't really smell it here anymore...maybe it left" she meowed to her. She did try to scent the air a little bit more, scenting the wet grass, leaves, and the weird scent of the trees around "No I don't scent the rabbit anymore..." she meowed flattering her ears as she felt like she failed.

CHARMINGPAW
[male]|[apprentice]|[crush- ]|[mentor- Poppywisp]|[Tags- Poppywisp, Dragonstar, Smokefeather, Spiritfeather, Spindle]
|^_^|
He looked at Sprindle there, then only twisted his nose as he looked in front of him to the patrol. His ears perked to the little conversation his mentor was having with the leader, he was within earshot to hear them clearly, but he was not so interested to focus on that as he was already pretty much seen it, or that his mentor liked the leader. He watched the forest around them as his mentor mentioned his name "Hmm, good deal, only if the hunter got anything big for us to share...that moose could've lasted for a moon if we could catch suck a monstrous prey" he meowed with a playful flick of his tail.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:25 am

Purpleflower notices Pyrefire looking a bit down and pads beside him in hopes of cheering him up. "Are you okay Pyrefire?" she asked. "You seemed annoyed."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:08 am

Flickerwisp wrote:38 moons βž₯ she/her or they/them βž₯ single βž₯ @ Hawkthorn

A voice disturbed her thoughts, and she sat up, her eyes catching sight of a dark tom. She recognized him as Hawkthorn, from her brief memory of her Wildclan clanmates. What was it... she couldn't remember why his name stood out, so she resided to maybe.. he was a prominent figure. Yes, he had to be if she remembered him.
"Not really trouble getting out, more like... I don't want to. The weather seems to be... an ill sign." She mumbled as she huddled into her chest fur, her tail flicking back and forth.

Chivewhisker wrote:28 moons βž₯ he/him βž₯ taken βž₯ @ Cloverwish, Mosskit, Zinniakit

As Cloverwish patted the nest, he quietly slithered his way over, laying next to her and being careful not to squish any small kittens. He lay next to her, resting his chin on his paws as he let out a soft sigh. "The rain is a bit rough, but things have to be done. I would rather sit here with you and the kits."

SoftBeee wrote:
Crowflight wrote:21 moons βž₯ he/him or they/them βž₯ single βž₯ @ Open

The dark tom sat outside the warrior's den, letting the rain soak his thick pelt. It made no difference to him, rain or shine. He sighed as he glanced at the camp entrance. He wasn't assigned to any patrols, and thus was stuck bored at camp. The tom stood up, feeling rain roll off his back and down his sides. Sure, he might get a cold, but it was no matter. He walked to the entrance, slipping outside quietly. He figured maybe he should go visit his mother, or hunt a little, something to occupy his mind.

bee
they/them ✡ 23 y.o ✡ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblr✡ toyhouse✡ pokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:46 am

Littlefoot β—‹ molly β—‹ 33 moons β—‹ deputy β—‹ apprentice: slashpaw β—‹ crush: southwind β—‹ tags/mentions: hunting patrol

Littlefoot watched Slahspaw as she scented the air. Littlefoot didn't know what she scented but it wasn't normal prey scent. Littlefoot saw Slashpaws ears drop in failure "hey slashpaw, its okay, its tricky to scent anythijg in this rain, theres nothing wrong if you can't.l, thats why we train" she gave a soft reassuring smile to her apprentice. The molly thought for a second "how about this, we journey on and we'll see if we can get anything, hows that sound?" she asked

Lola β—‹ molly β—‹ 25 moons β—‹ kitty pet β—‹ crush: open β—‹ tags/mentions: Lucky

Lola chuckled "nice to meet you, Lucky, and you sure your lucky? How do you know I won't kill you" she winked before nodding yes sir, this is my lovely home, lived here most my life, wheres your home?" she asked the tom and flicking her tail. She loved the rain and didnt mind being out in it

Mosskitβ—‹ tom β—‹ 3 moons β—‹ kit β—‹ crush: n/a β—‹ tags/mentions: n/a

Mosskit woke up as he looked around before his gaze settled on his parents and he gave a small smile "hi mom, hi dad" he squeaked. His voice wasnt deep but a little high pitched
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:54 pm

❖ Spindle ❖

male (AFAB) ♦ Appearance http://surl.li/htpkv ♦ Bisexual ♦ warrior ♦ 27 moons ♦ crush: Foxcloud ♦ tags: border patrol 1 {Poppywisp, Charmingpaw, Smokefeather, Spiritfeather, Dragonstar} Forxcloud (mentioned) ♦

Spindle soon fell into line with the cats, landing right behind spiritfeather. he peeked in front of the she - cat and saw poppywhisp with dragonstar. he smiled slightly. it seemed that the molly was interested in their chief, and it made him think about foxcloud. he thought about finally approaching her when they got back to camp. "are we near sunningrocks?" he asked no one in particular.

☒ Owl ☒

Male ⋆ Appearance https://shorturl.at/bpAKR ⋆ Loner ⋆ 36 moons ⋆ crush: open ⋆ Tags: Joel ⋆

He ignored the snarky comment, eyes fixed on the other tom. "the wildclan cats don't scare me. neither do you" he growled. he began to walk slowly over to the loner, claws unsheathed. to him, Joel was only bad news. a strange cat showing up at his usual grounds? he was probably plotting against him. if anything, he'd learned that the only way to solve disputes was with a fight. "let's settle this. right here, right now."
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:32 am

Firelight/30 moons/female/Expecting loner/Mate: Captured/Mentions: None/Tags: Open

On the border of Wildclan territory an orange tabby with fluffy fur was trying to hunt prey. Hunting was hard for the she cat as she was carrying kits, and the prey kept getting away. She stopped to rest as hunting was making her feel sick and tired.

Pumpkinspirit/male/33 moons/warrior/bi/Scent: Freshly carved out pumpkin mixed with scented pinecones/Crush: Whirlpool/Apprentice: Hollypaw/Mentions: None/Tags: Hollypaw, Pyrefire, Purpleflower

"Since everyone's ready, let's go!" He said leading the way

Cloud/22 moons/male/Loner/Open/Mentions: None/Tags: Open

He found a spot to keep dry and sleep off the rabbit he ate.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:23 pm

🐦 Pigeonflight 🐦
Molly - Queen - Appearance - Crushing on Brightsnow - Tags: Brightsnow

"I don't think that's silly at all," Pigeonflight shook her head. "Longing for something you can't have is always tough. It may be dangerous and uncomfortable, but if it's really something you want to go through, I'm sorry you can't. I will say, sometimes I wish I could pass them on to someone else too!" she laughed. "But it's really like nothing else. The feeling of something growing inside of you is so... weird," Pigeonflight chuckled softly. "The actual kitting is awfully painful, but worth it in the end. I wish there was a way I could get you take them for a while! I'd definitely share the load if you wanted," she nodded.

🌻 Sunflowerpaw 🌻
Nonbinary (AMAB) - Apprentice - Appearance - Tags: Fogpaw, Jaxton

Embarrassed that their absence had been noticed and questioned, Sunflowerpaw looked to Fogpaw. "Er.. there was a frog..." their voice trailed, dark fur hiding their rosy cheeks. "Just wanted to see what he was up to. Gotta make sure everyone on Wildclan territory is doing the right thing, right?" they grinned. They paused, scenting something in the rain. That was cat-scent! "I think there's another loner," they announced, padding in the direction of the scent. Fair enough, there was a tom sheltering under a bush. He looked tired, exhausted from living on his own. "This is Wildclan territory!" Sunflowerpaw warned, standing his ground a few fox-lengths away from Jaxton.

🐞 Ladybirdflutter 🐞
Molly - Warrior - Appearance - Crushing on Rivercry - Tags: Longtail

Ladybirdflutter had just started to tear into her meal when Longtail strode up. "Morning, Longtail," she greeted, ever respectful. "No, not much luck in catching things today I hear. The rain and all, you know?" Ladybirdflutter did her best to bide the conversation. She'd gotten two more bites in when Longtail invited her into the den. "Might as well," she shrugged, following the blind cat into the warmth of the den. She sat aside Longtail and finished off her meal. Instead of beginning to wash herself, she turned and began to share tongues with the elder. There was little else to do in weather like this, and they both needed to be dried off.

🌑️ Feverpaw 🌑️
Male - Apprentice - Appearance - Crushing on Beetlewood - Tags: Beetlewood

Feverpaw walked into the medicine cat den obediently, doing his best to stay out of the way as Beetlewood rushed about to get the right herbs. As Beetlewood touched on a certain spot, he hissed and bit down on his tongue until it bled. "Starclan, that hurts," he groaned, trying his best to be brave about it but failing. Pain had never been an easy thing for him, even if he could look stoic like the best of them. "What are you going to do to it? I can't imagine there's any magical salve you can slap on it," he did his best to make talk, it made the pain more bareable.

πŸ‹LongtailπŸ‹
Agender (AFAB) - Elder - Appearance - Tags: Ladybirdflutter
Well, she wasn't getting any younger. Longtail hoisted himself up, deciding to brave the weather for something to eat. His belly was roaring like a lion in displeasure. There seemed to be no spare apprentices to bring her a meal today, what a shame. She always bartered for meals with the best stories. She made her way to the fresh-kill pile, running into Ladybirdflutter in the process. "Morning," he greeted, stretching out for a moment before beginning to inspect the pile. "Not much left, is there?" she prodded at the pile, of which only three things remained. She decided to grab a thrush, before taking in the sounds and scents of camp. Looked like there was commotion around the medicine cat den. Nooo thank you, the last thing she needed was a visit there! Besides Ladybirdflutter, everyone else seemed to be sheltering in place. Couldn't say he blamed them.

"Come, let's eat in the dryness of the elder's den," she offered, even though she could smell Ladybirdflutter was mostly done with her meal. She made her way back into the den just as good as any sighted cat could. Some cats didn't even know Longtail was blind, in all truth. Ladybirdflutter began to groom him as he nibbled on his thrush. It only took a few bites before she was sharing tongues with the injured warrior as well.
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me