ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

ahoy | corryn post three

Postby radioactive; » Wed May 31, 2017 10:36 pm

CORRYN
      xxxfemale | 20 years | pirate warrior | skywing | tagged- shorebreaker
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      even though corryn knew the answer was obvious coming from a seawing, she still shook her head in disagreement and snorted.
      "hmph. of course you do." the younger skywing studied the shine of the water on her dark red scales, grudgingly liking the look of the sunlight reflecting off them. she shook out her wings once again in an useless attempt to get rid of the seawater on her scales. sighing, she took to the air with one quick beat of her impressive wings, deciding it was the only way to dry herself out. hovering around shorebreaker, still half submerged, she drawled out a question out of boredom.
      "there's been nothing happening since we declared war. when's our next ambush taking place?" it came out as a half whine, but corryn hid her embarrassment from it, silently berating herself.
radioactive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Postby doryphoros » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:01 am

N I M B U S
{ nimbus ~ 40 ~ firescales skywing ~ snowpatch, starstalker }

───────────────────────────────────
Nimbus followed Snowpatch, slightly wary of the Nightwing. He scanned their face for the telltale teardrop scales, and found them. He began to internally panic, but calmed himself down enough to resume flying after Snowpatch.

C O M E T S W I R L
{ comet ~ 22 ~ nightwing with powers ~ open }
Comet lounged on the deck of the pirate ship, basking in the sun's rays. She shifted a bit, and hummed contently when the sunlight grew stronger. She flapped her wings once, then rearranged them. Feel free to talk to her.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:06 am

Starstalker
{ male - 21 - nightwing pyrrhian - tags; snowpatch, nimbus}
as soon as the icewing's mind had slipped away, he heard another one. something blazing, a polar opposite of the icewing- literally. a skywing. their mind was laced with panic covered up by a calming facade. he studied their presence for a moment, as well as their mind, and noticed something worse; they were a firescales skywing. what business did they have with him? perhaps they were with the icewing.. if so, they couldn't pose a threat to him. perhaps he should calm down. but.. he kept the quiet murmur of their mind in his own, focusing on it and studying it.

Shorebreaker
{ male - 27 - seawing pirate - tags; corryn }
"our next ambush? hmm, i dunno. it's been a while since I've heard from any pirates." shorebreaker muttered, feeling slightly ashamed he hadn't bothered to talk to any other pirates, or at least, seawings. uncomfortably, he shifted a little bit in the water, looking up at the skywing. a quiet question popped into his head, and out of curiosity, he asked it. "why don't you like water? what's not to like about it?" shorebreaker asked, still smiling up at the skywing.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:45 pm

forms
Arid|Female|Fireless Skywing|Pirate|Location: Crow's nest|Tags: Mako
Arid frowned. "Yep, I'm good." She muttered, crawling up the side of the boat. She pulled herself up onto the deck, sopping wet, but perked up when she saw the fish they caught, sitting in a puddle on the deck.

Fawn|Female|Mudwing|Healer|Location: Possibility|Tags: Coot
"Hmm, other medics? None that I know of. There's a traveling one that comes in every so often for supplies and things like that." Fawn nodded for him to follow her and walked down the hall, and into one of the three rooms leading off of it. "You can sleep here, make yourself at home. Just a second." She walked into her room, grabbing a small black bag and tucking it into her satchel. "Oh, scrolls? You can put them wherever you like." Arid nodded at him, then turned and walked down the hall again, placing her satchel in the third room right at the end of the hall, and locking the door to it when she came out.

Frostbite|Male|IceWing|Pyrrhian|Location: A few hours from possibility|Tags: open
Frostbite flew over the land, harsh white turning to warm gold, he frowned, as he could feel the air around him warming. He was on his way to possibility, as he had another target to find and take care of. He carried a white bag, which held a picture of the poor mudwing he was looking for. Frostbite beat his icy wings with a sigh, and continued.

Prince Loki {Camel}|Male|Sandwing|Neutral|Location: |Tags: open
Loki tucked in his wings, rocketing towards the ocean, he flung his wings out, a mere 100 metres from the waters' surface, and glided down. He saw a ship in the distance, and gave a confused look, searching for signs of pirates. Loki didn't see any flags flying on the mast, and he shrugged, turning in the direction of the ship. He flapped his wings twice, speeding up.
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

my pronouns are they/them

"why fear death? just because the song
ends doesn't mean you shouldn't listen."

free art | adopts | rp | ©

textetetvjhfhdsfkjhkjdshgakjhfkj

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:55 pm

💦 mako
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    age/gender; thirty-five/male | tribe/species; pirates/seawing | tags; arid
    mako landed on the ship after arid, a grin plastered on his snout when he spotted the bass. "we better get the carpenter to fix that later," he said, though mostly to himself.
    the seawing considered the hunt a success, even if the vessel now needed repairs due to it. his thinking led to him speaking. "at least we got the fish."

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
    age/gender; eighteen/female | tribe/species; pyrrhian/icewing | tags; nimbus, starstalker
    snowpatch turned to nimbus, smiling reassuringly. swiveling back around, the pyrrhian rotated to face the nightwing once again. they haven't noticed us yet, she thought, not noticing starstalker's abilities and starting to draw nearer. maybe they don't want to talk to us? or are they just ignoring us?
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:11 pm

forms
Arid|Female|Fireless Skywing|Pirate|Location: Crow's nest|Tags: Mako
"Yes well, I damaged the ship. You have it" Arid went back to her cold, unhappy self, as they were back to the ship. She beat her wings, perching on the front of the ship, to scout for anything unusual.

Fawn|Female|Mudwing|Healer|Location: Possibility|Tags: Coot
"Hmm, other medics? None that I know of. There's a traveling one that comes in every so often for supplies and things like that." Fawn nodded for him to follow her and walked down the hall, and into one of the three rooms leading off of it. "You can sleep here, make yourself at home. Just a second." She walked into her room, grabbing a small black bag and tucking it into her satchel. "Oh, scrolls? You can put them wherever you like." Arid nodded at him, then turned and walked down the hall again, placing her satchel in the third room right at the end of the hall, and locking the door to it when she came out.

Frostbite|Male|IceWing|Pyrrhian|Location: A few hours from possibility|Tags: open
Frostbite flew over the land, harsh white turning to warm gold, he frowned, as he could feel the air around him warming. He was on his way to possibility, as he had another target to find and take care of. He carried a white bag, which held a picture of the poor mudwing he was looking for. Frostbite beat his icy wings with a sigh, and continued.

Prince Loki {Camel}|Male|Sandwing|Neutral|Location: |Tags: open
Loki tucked in his wings, rocketing towards the ocean, he flung his wings out, a mere 100 metres from the waters' surface, and glided down. He saw a ship in the distance, and gave a confused look, searching for signs of pirates. Loki didn't see any flags flying on the mast, and he shrugged, turning in the direction of the ship. He flapped his wings twice, speeding up.
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

my pronouns are they/them

"why fear death? just because the song
ends doesn't mean you shouldn't listen."

free art | adopts | rp | ©

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:14 pm

Starstalker
{ male - 21 - nightwing pyrrhian - tags; snowpatch, nimbus}
he felt a breeze and the feeling of movement behind him. nervously, he whirled around, the spines on his back standing on end (they do that) and his eyes wide with alarm. he looked at the icewing and blinked. "were you following me?" starstalker asked nervously, as if his tail was stuffed down his throat. he quietly listened to the skywing's mind with no help for the situation; he could barely hear a thing. maybe his hearing was going bad, or his powers..
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:53 pm

N I M B U S
{ nimbus ~ 40 ~ firescales skywing ~ snowpatch, starstalker }

"I don't like this. He can either foresee the future or read minds. Stay c-cautious." Nimbus whispered, catching up to Snowpatch. He cursed himself for the anxious stutter returning and sighed. Hopefully, this Nightwing was nice compared to the others he had met.

C O M E T S W I R L
{ comet ~ 22 ~ nightwing with powers ~ open }
Comet lounged on the deck of the pirate ship, basking in the sun's rays. She shifted a bit, and hummed contently when the sunlight grew stronger. She flapped her wings once, then rearranged them. Feel free to talk to her.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickybiskit » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:03 am

W A V E

female || seven || seawing || civilian || bay/cave || open

While I was resting on the ground of the cave, I happened to fall asleep, I realized, after I woke up. The wound on my tail finally stopped bleeding completely, and a layer of platelets had covered the opening. "Huh, maybe it will finally heal this time. That sure would be nice, after three years of bleeding." I closed my eyes at the thought, rubbing my sore neck. "Ack, that was not a comfortable sleep..." I hissed softly as I further rubbed my talons into the large scar that also cascaded on the scales on my neck.

O N Y X F L A M E

male || ten || nightwing || guardian || dragonet bedroom || open

Watching as Fortuneteller also left for food, I decided I would also deal with my own hunger problem. I left the dragonets' bedroom and went outside into the morning. I eyed the top of the trees for birds and the ground for rabbits. I walked further into the trees, until I found a sunny clearing. I heard shuffling of the grass, realizing that there was a family of rabbits. Instead of killing them all by talon, which would make them scatter, I knew of a faster way of polish them off. Taking in a deep breath, I released it, sending blue fiery breath their way, singeing the grass in the process. I heard them try to flee, but the fire eventually got them all, and I had 6 small rabbits to eat all by myself.

C O O T

male || eight || mudwing || soldier || possibility || fawn

I followed Fawn as she lead me around her home. "Thanks, Fawn, and I mean it. You must be the nicest dragon I've met in a while. All of the Mudwings I saw back in the kingdom simply ignored and disregarded each other's daily lives." I gave a big sigh, feeling secure and at peace. Smiling at Fawn as she left down the hall, I was comforted for once in my life. I set my satchel safely down beside the bed, after taking a quick look at a detailed drawing of my brothers and I, from one of the scrolls. Relaxing and reclining on the bed, I yawned as I thought about the events of today, being taken quickly into sleep.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ahoy | corryn post four

Postby radioactive; » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:14 am

CORRYN
      xxxfemale | 20 years | pirate warrior | skywing | tagged- shorebreaker
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      "hmm." corryn breathed out through her nostrils, contemplating. she would've liked to ask blacktip about the next ambush, but currently it appeared that the pirate leader was busy snapping at her comrades. she returned to the ship when she was satsified that she was completely dried off, flapping her wings to steady her landing. only then did she hear the pondering question from shorebreaker; quite the opposite from what she had asked in the first place.
      "like you said before; i'm a skywing, therefore i prefer the sky over the sea." she replied mildly. "it's so wet. and salty smelling."
radioactive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me