The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan Roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Out of these characters, who's your favorite?

Bluestar
10%
Firestar
9%
Crookedstar
13%
Graystripe
5%
Yellowfang
24%
Cinderpelt
13%
Squirrelflight
12%
Brambleclaw
1%
Crowfeather
12%

Total votes : 82

A strange place to awaken..

Postby Vlette » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:21 pm

・ 。゚☆ STORMWILLOW ────────
── a longcoated bobtail molly with a small stature and plump appearance
20 moons | molly | warrior | location; nursery, camp, edge of camp | mentions; Firelight, Nightkit, Dapplestar, Dreamheart, Scorchwind| tags: Dreamheart

Stormwillow awoke gently as she did on most days. The rays from the morning sun that cascaded warmth onto her multicolored, whorled pelt made her heart flutter the moment she had grasped back her conciousness. Since she was a kit she was known to show her delight in the simplest of ways. This morning the blanket of warmth that she had woken up to was greeted with her renowned chirpy purr. Her claws kneaded the ground below her as she struggled to pull herself from the delightful comfort.
-The sun feels so nice today- She thought to herself, her dazzling green eyes still squeezed shut still as she debated falling back into the comfort of sleeping.
-Normally sun dosn't reach this far into the warriors den- Stormwillow surmised, now becoming suspicious of this newfound comfort.

A small dewdroplett dripped down onto her ear.
Slowly opening one of her eyes, keeping one closed as if to cling onto the length and joy of the morning, Stormwillow let out a small groan as she was met with the odd yet familliar scenery. The moss under her kneaded paws was very soft as it soaked up the early moisture of the say. She lay near the enterance of the nursery, asleep just like a newborn kit. Her chirpy purr quieted to a low and distant rumble in the back of her throat as she rose to her small paws. She arched her back, stretching her aching joints as the sun that woke her held its warmth in her dark coat. She look down, her large round eyes settling on a half-eaten fresh-kill near to where she was sleeping.
-I must not keep doing this. I find myself waking up in the oddest of places recently.. now to find out i'm eating in my sleep?? I'm going to loose my figure- The she-cat chuckled to herself as her internal monologue sounded much like her banter with her sisters. Well.. they may not technically be sisters, but it was close enough. In her book, Dreamheart, Scorchwind and their adoptive mother was the only family that she ever had.
StormWillow shook her small pelt, peeking into the nursery to see FireLight and Nightkit fast asleep. She smiled softly, her gaze gentle as she looked on the two in their peaceful slumber. She took the remainder of her late-night meal and set it at the opening of the nest, knowing the tired mother would need any bit of strength she could. Even if that was a small snack before their usual meals.
With a quiet turn, the long-coated, tailless molly stepped through the clans territory, her chirpy and loud purr following her like a birds-song. She padded through the camp, giving a small nod and trill to Dapplestar, her leader, as she passed by.
Everyone knew where she was headed. Most of the time the three were seen at a constant with one or the other. Dreamheart and Scorchwind. The three had a harsh start with the clan, most of them enduring loss in similar fashions with family, the clan becoming their new family. The three bonded over their similarities. Practically siblings as the three were mothered by the same adoptive queen after their losses. They tended to never be alone in their own thoughts as atleast one was accompanied by another at most times, if not all three. They tended to gabber and gossip about any and all things. Besides being a thorn in the clan's ear, they were very skillful hunters who learned to work very well together.

The sea birds from the distant shoreline seemed to meet StormWillows chirpy gait as she neared the edge of camp, there she approached one of her familliar sisters. Dreamheart seemed to be sleeping, the distant lullaby of the coast rocking her to sleep with the faint smell of mornings meal still on her paws. Stormwillow was careful to stay quiet as she sat next to Dreamheart, her purr sure to notify her of her presence anyhow. Yet she gently licked the sunned back of her pale multicolored back so to not roughly stirr her.
"You know, I keep waking up in the oddest of places, Dreamheart" The molly chuckled softly. "This morning I practically woke with half a fresh-kill hanging from my lip.. outside of the nursery of all places" Stormwillow yawned, lowering herself beside Dreamheart, her balled tail twitching with a small anxiety as she spoke, even if her words were soft and carefree.
She let out a small sigh before grooming her sisters tired face. Although they were all adopted together, Stormwillow was the eldest and had always looked over the other two, always making sure that they were cared for. Surprisingly, as kits, even though she was the oldest, it had taken her a long time to be able to keep up with the other two. One having a great sense of speed and one agility, she found her tail-less self compensating with stealth on hunts. Despite what her loud and welcoming purr would have her peers beleive.
Last edited by Vlette on Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ACCEPTING The Prophecies Unfold ~ A Warrior Cats Role-pl

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:37 pm

Cherrysky-13-Reddish she cat with pale green eyes-Medicine Cat-MoonClan-Mentions: None, Open-Interacting: Dapplestar, Open

Previously nestled deep in her nest of soft ferns and crinkly leaves, the medicine cat had been awoken by cries of gulls, cawing their hearts out, and yawned. At this, she went outside, wanting fresh air. And was not disappointed, for as she got up, stretching in the sun, the young rays warmed her fluffy fur, and the breeze billowed her face. She drank in her favorite part of the morning. Sighing contentedly, Cherrysky waved her bushy red tail gently to her clanmates as they woke. She again yawned, and headed out of camp to collect thyme and marigold, nodding to Dapplestar as she returned.

She trotted through the lush forest. Of course she liked the peace, but it was so..quiet. Cherrysky longed for an apprentice, but, was unsure. Perhaps, even though she had proven herself, the clan didn't think she had enough knowledge, experience and maturity to take a young cat under her wing. She sighed. Maybe one day..They'd need me to, after all, because when I die, they will need a successor. She shook herself. Cherrysky knew she should focus more on her herb collecting, but that didn't stop her snowball thoughts. Maybe if the clan didn't trust her enough to get an apprentice, they don't believe she should be the medicine cat. She pushed the thought away.

Even if they did, they have no choice.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅🌥☼☁ - 1

Postby Spacey-Mushroom » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:35 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------
❅ 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚝 ❅

-:[ Moonclan Warrior ]:-:[ 45 Moons Old ]:-:[ Tom ]:-
Full Form: ↠ Location: Warrior's Den, Moonclan Camp

Tags: Open
Far in the back of the warrior's den the large white tom lay curled tightly with his snout tucked carefully beneath his tail, a habit he had held on to since kit-hood. A late night patrol had had the tom out until the moon began to set and yet Blizzardtuft found himself slowly stirring from his slumber. It was in his first moments of sunrise that the great white cat always looked the most at peace. His mind not yet awake enough to worry, his muscles relaxed, and as his yellow-green eyes finally opened they held only a dreamy sort of drowsiness. However, such things do not last and as his eyes adjusted to the dim lighting of the warriors den Blizzardtuft's mind filled with his daily duties as a warrior and he urged his tired body into motion. Slowly he uncurled himself and brought himself to his paws, enjoying the soft moss beneath them as he leaned into a long stretch. With one last yawn his gaze found the glimmering sunlight of the entrance and quietly he padded out into the morning air.

As he stepped out into the morning sunlight Blizzardtuft blinked, as his eyes once again adjusted, and he paused a few paces from the entrance of the den to taking in the Moonclan cats scattered throughout the camp around him. He let is mouth part slightly to enjoy the crisp morning air and familiar scents of friends and family. 'A peaceful yet busy morning it seems...' he allowed the thought to trail off as his stomach turned with hunger that he would soon need to attend to, but he was in no rush.

🌥 𝐷𝑎𝑤𝑛𝑝𝑎𝑤 🌥

-:[ Moonclan Apprentice ]:-:[ 10 Moons Old ]:-:[ She-cat ]:-
Full Form: 🌥 ↠ Location: Moving toward the camp entrance

Dawnpaw clung stubbornly to sleep even as the cats around her stirred and began their morning. The young calico was not one to appreciate the need to be awake at the earliest hours of dawn without reason. Dawnpaw fought the steady creep of wakefulness until she couldn't any longer and her eyes finally cracked open to observe the gentle speckling of morning sunlight across the moss before her. She wished only to close her eyes again and drift back to sleep but as her wakefulness only grew and she could hear the activities of Moonclan beyond the den she knew it would be best to join them. That and the gnawing hunger in her gut could not be satiated if she did not rise, and soon!

With a rather dramatic yawn the young calico drug herself to her feet and drowsily padded across the den and into the clearing beyond. The morning air refreshing her as she continued towards the camp entrance. 'A nice morning hunt should wake me up some, plus I can get some practice in,' she absently thought to herself as she padded onward, making little note of the cats around her.

☼ 𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡 ☼

-:[ Moonclan Warrior ]:-:[ 18 Moons Old ]:-:[ She-cat ]:-
Full Form: ↠ Location: Just outside camp

As she sat, still as the trees around her, Scorchstep watched the forest awaken as the morning edged forward. Song birds trilled, gulls screeched, and the distant crashing of waves filled the otherwise quiet forest ahead of her while the growing sound of waking cats filled the camp behind her. She parted her mouth to taste the faintly salty air she had grown so familiar as well as the strong scent of the roses bushes that guarded Moonclan's camp. She could often be found here in the early mornings, or late a night when she couldn't sleep, ever since she held her silent vigil on her first day as a warrior.

The orange tabby enjoyed the quiet out here, though she knew if she lingered too long eventually one of her clan family would come to find her here. Even if only to communicate her duties for the day or to insist she share tongues. Not that she minded, she actually rather loved the act of listening as another cat spoke. It was the act of sharing her own thoughts that Scorchstep found uncomfortable. It was, however, much more tolerable to do such things with her foster sister. As the thought of the two she-cats crossed her mind the tip of her tail flicked hesitantly and she turned the amber gaze of her eyes back toward camp. She pondered if she should return, seek out her duties for the day, perhaps seek out one of her sisters... And yet while her mind rolled the thought over she remained where she was, her orange fur shining brightly in the ever shifting patches of morning light like a cat carved from orange stone.

☁ 𝔗𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡 ☁

-:[ Moonclan Senior Warrior ]:-:[ 81 Moons Old ]:-:[ Tom ]:-
Full Form: ↠ Location: The forest not far from camp

The small white tom stood crouched in a patch of underbrush as he observed a family of some form of rodent skittering through the grass nearby, completely unaware of the danger that lingered so close. Tanglecloud, however, was not hunting. No, he was simply observing the ways of the world. His large gray eyes followed the movements of the strange critters ahead of him as they went about their foraging. It had taken the old tom ages to get as close as he was now to the rodent, a mere tail-length away. This closeness did not work in his favour when the slightest shift in the morning breeze brushed against his tangled fur and carried his scent right to the small animals.

Within seconds the critters had vanished into little holes and hiding places far too small for even him to follow and with a shallow sigh he lifted himself to his full height. Pacing a few steps forward her lowered his nose to the ground, sniffing curiously at the scent of the prey that was there only moments ago before lifting his head and tasting the faintly salty air. When nothing stood out to him immediately the senior did not seem displeased but simply turned and began padding slowly further from camp, his mind now set on a more proper hunt as to not return to camp empty handed.
Spacey-Mushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1 - Wolftail, Magpiefeather, Mousepaw

Postby Catfrog » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:22 pm

Wolftail
[ male - 29 moons - warrior ] [ located in camp- tags: open ]

Wolftail awoke with heavy eyes, having stayed up to hunt the night before. Earlier that day, a thorn had gotten stuck in his pad. He'd tried to power through it, pulling it out on his own, but had eventually had to seek help. By tha t night, it wasn't fully healed, but wasn't all too painful to walk on. He had attempted to make up for the time lost recovering with some hunting, but had ended up exhausted. To make it worse, he had only caught a mouse. Hopefully he could make up for that lost time today. His paw pad wasn't feeling too sore, although it had throbbed with pain the night before. He gave the scratch the thorn had left a quick lick, then moved on to licking down the rest of his coat. After giving himself a good grooming, he left the den and stretched outside. Despite his drowsiness, he had a feeling that today would be a good day.

Magpiefeather
[ female - 38 moons - warrior ] ♦︎ [ located in camp- tags: open ]

Magpiefeather was an earlybird. She woke up at dawn, and always enjoyed it. It was the greatest time of day to her. Seeing the clan wake up was part of her morning routine. After that, she was restless until patrols were assigned. Today, she had already eaten, and was simply walking around camp before settling down to groom herself. She liked to keep clean, but her fur always looked unruly, despite her best efforts.

Mousepaw
[ male - 10 moons - apprentice ] 🌩 [ located in camp - tags: open ]

Mousepaw had enjoyed a pleasant dream last night. In his dream, he had caught not one, not two, but three rabbits. In just one hunting session! When he returned to camp, Dapplestar had been so impressed that she made him a warrior right then and there. His dream ended with the chanting of his new name. Mousestrike. What a perfect name! When he began to open his eyes, disappointment was all he could feel. He still had moons of training ahead of him. Despite his disappointment, he rose from his nest and got to grooming his coat until not a hair was out of place. He grumbled with frustration trying to get a particularly unruly strand of hair to lay flat, but managed to fix it shortly after. He rewarded himself with a stretch before he rose from his nest and exited the apprentice's den. He looked around the camp briefly before grabbing a vole from the fresh-kill pile. Scarfing it down, he made up his mind. His goal today would be to fill the fresh-kill pile with rabbits. Wouldn't that be impressive? He thought, purring. So long as his mentor was fine with it, he would do it.
Last edited by Catfrog on Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:24 pm

Dapplestar|| Leader || She-cat || Status: Greeting Clanmates || Mentions; Thicketstorm, Cherrysky, Stormwillow, Skypaw ||Tags; Dawnpaw, Blizzardtuft

As Dawnstar came through the camp entrance, she purred a quick hello to Thicketstorm, who had been guarding the camp throughout the night. Cherrysky also passed her on the way into camp, and Dapplestar chirped a friendly greeting to her young medicine cat. Trotting past him she headed towards the Highledge; she wanted to sit beneath the shade of it and observe her classmates for a bit, thinking about who to choose for some patrols. As she made her way over, Stormwillow passed her with a gentle greeting, "Goodmorning Stormwillow." She responded with a raspy attempt at a purr. Arriving at her destination, she sat up with amazing posture, resting her tail on her tiny forepaws and gazing around the camp. A bundle of calico caught her eye, watching Dawnpaw scurry towards the camp entrance, paying no mind to her clanmates, nor her leader. "Ah-em" Dawnstar loudly cleared her throat for the apprentice to take notice. "Going somewhere, are you? You do remember that you must ask a warrior or I for permission to go out, especially by yourself?" Before waiting for her to reply, she called out to Blizzardtuft who was exiting the warriors den. "How would you feel about taking this young one on a hunting patrol? You can take Skypaw and Mousepaw as well. Also choose another warrior or two to go with you, please." She concluded by flicking her tail in the direction of Skypaw, who was near the fresh-kill pile.

Dreamheart || Warrior || She-cat || Status: In camp with Stormwillow || Mentions; Scorchstep||Tags; Stormwillow

Dreamheart began to purr loudly as her adopted sister Stormwillow began to share tongues with her. Listening intently, one eye warily opened to gaze up at her when she mentioned her weird sleeping problem. Although Stormwillow spoke softly and carefree, Dreamheart noticed the small, anxious twitching of her fuffball of a tail. Dreamheart took a moment before responding; letting her sister groom her face for a moment before she herself raised to her paws in a stretch once more. After her stretch was complete, she turned and gave a quick affectionate lick to Stormwillow's cheek. "You know, that could mean your time in the nursery is coming near." She replied seriously before giving her a friendly, joking nudge to the shoulder. Although she showed she was joking to her sister, Dreamheart was actually a bit curious about how Stormwillow always happened to wake up in weird places lately. Maybe she will have kits soon... she thought to herself. Brightheart then shook the thought from her head, She doesn't even have a mate yet. I'm not even sure if she has feelings for any cat at the moment. She was grooming Stormwillows head and shoulders while thinking to herself. "Have you seen Scorchstep this morning? I feel like I never see her in camp when I wake." She questioned. Her earlier thoughts of kits and her sister temporarily vanishing. Scorchstep was also one of the kits that were taken in along with Stormwind and her. They all shared an adoptive queen who helped raise them. Stormwillow was the oldest at 20 moons, while Dreamheart and Scorchstep were both 18. Although Dreamheart did indeed care for Scorchstep, she always had the feeling that her adoptive sister wasn't so fond of her.

Heavycloud || Warrior || Tom || Status: Just finished solo hunting ||Tags; Open

Heavycloud had been up for a while, hunting whatever he could find to bring back a decent catch to bring to the fresh kill pile. So far he had caught 1 plump squirrel, 2 mice, and a thrush. Before retracing his steps to gather his prey, he stopped by the river to lap up some water. It was icy cold and extremely refreshing; making him feel like energy was being brought back into his legs from all the running around he’d been doing. He pawed away from the soothing sounds of the river to collect his catches, before heading back towards camp
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:22 pm

albinoleap ○ molly ○ 30 moons ○ warrior ○ apprentice: n/a ○ crush: n/a ○ tags/mentions: -

The black and white long haired molly yawned as she peeked her eyes open. She got uo snd gave her pelt a good shake before padding out of the warrios den, her eyes squinting as she gets used to the harsh sunlight. It was a beautiful day and she smiled softly before she went to sit in camp and groom her pelt which had a mind if it's own at the moment. Albinoleap looked around camp at all the cats to see what everyone was up to. She curled her tail over her paws as she turned her head to smooth down a stubborn clump of fur that wouldn't go flat
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Something unheard of..

Postby Vlette » Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:39 am

・ 。゚☆ STORMWILLOW ────────
── a longcoated bobtail molly with a small stature and plump appearance
20 moons | molly | warrior | location; edge of camp | mentions; Dapplestar, Dawnpaw, Dreamheart, Scorchwind| tags: Dreamheart

Stormwillows large eyes shone with a sparkle of delighted wonder as Dreamheart roused this possibility in Stormwillow that perhaps at one time or another, she may have kits. It was of no surprise that she adored kits, she spent a lot of time helping queens and playing gently with kits in the nursery when they needed some time away. But until her sisters remark, she never had thought about having her own. It wasn't in her cards as she hadn't had a mate of her own yet. Had she even an inkling on who would be interested in her? Her mind drifted as her eyes sat on the horizon, thinking of the potental males in the clan. There was only one whom she could think of first.. but she hadn't talked to him in many moons... nevertheless, the seed being planted of becoming a possibility in her future gave Stormwillow the warmest and happiest feeling in her belly. She turned her face slightly, the long tufts of fur hiding her gentle smile.
"I'm sure Starclan is just telling me to stop eating large meals before I drift off to sleep" Stormwillow chuckled with Dreamhearts playful nudge. Her chirpy purr had returned, simmering in the back of her throat.
Her bright eyes closed for a moment, basking in the warmth of the morning. The salt-licked breeze used to sting her nose and eyes when she was a newcomer to the clan, thankfully now her bright pink nose and wonderous eyes have gotten used to the fresh air off the not-so-distant sealine. Her ear twitched back as she heard Dapplestar give a quick and stern scold to Dawnpaw, whom always seemed to do her own thing on her own time. Stormwillow smiled, amused at some of the similarities she had recalled from the three sisters as apprentices not too long ago. They had gotten in trouble a handful of times being carefree or little bundles of unstoppable energy at times. She was brought back as Dreamheart had asked about Scorchwind.
"She has had quite a hard time sleeping, come to think of it, while i'm off seemingly frolicking in the training grounds mid-sleep she cannot seem to find sleep herself" Stormwillow said with a heavy sigh, rising to her stout paws, her fluffed bobbed tail flicking gently from side to side.
"Should we go try and find her? Starclan knows if she has eaten or not yet" The motherly molly trilled. Her mind wandered off again as the pattern of altered and abnormal sleep was seeming to affect more than just her..
Last edited by Vlette on Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:24 am

Dreamheart || Warrior || She-cat || Status: In camp with Stormwillow || Mentions; Scorchstep||Tags; Stormwillow

"Yes, we should go find her!" Dreamheart replied as she picked herself up and led her paws towards the fresh-kill pile. "Maybe we should bring a piece of prey to her?" She continued. Reaching the fresh kill, she picked up a thrush in her jaws. Checking to see if Stormwillow was following her, she headed to the camp entrance. The cool, sharp smell of roses entered her nose as she padded through the brambles. The two she-cats needn't go far, spotting Scorchstep just outside the entrance, the smell of roses still burning through their noses. Small birds chirped overhead, while the distant call of the sea birds echoed somewhere not too far off. The brisk salty breeze made Dreamheart feel at home, and a small purr rose in her throat muffled by the thrush in her jaws. Hello, Scorchstep, she cooed after dropping the bird at her adoptive sister's paws, are you hungry? I picked this out for you.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆─── leafpaw 001. + crystalflare 001.

Postby star star. » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:34 am

-------------------------------
─── LEAFPAW.
    do you want it all?
    moonclan apprenticeshe-cat
    status; trying her best. ☆ mentions; dawnpaw, mousepaw,
    skypaw, dapplestar, crystalflare, thicketstorm ☆ tags; n/a

A few rays of sunlight trickle into the apprentices’ den, bringing alongside its morning warmth. Leafpaw, never one to rise early, grumbles something inaudible under her breath and pushes her face further into her side, ignoring the faint flicker of light hitting her eyelids. Her tail remains over her nose in a shoddy attempt to cover her eyes, but she can tell she’s fighting a losing battle.

Which, she personally thinks, sucks, because she’s warm and comfortable and cozy but the sun’s up. Her ear flicks as she picks up movement outside the den. It’s about empty, aside from her and maybe Skypaw or Mousepaw - Dawnpaw is usually the first to rise between them, so if Leafpaw opened her eyes right this second she wouldn’t be surprised to notice that her fellow apprentice was gone. She’s not too sure about the other two - she could check, obviously, but she’s comfortable and doesn’t want to succumb to the waking world just yet.

… but she knows she has to. (also she’s hungry.)

So, with a quiet groan, she finally opens one eye. She yawns, face scrunching up, and she slowly rises to her paws in a long, low stretch. Leafpaw sharply shakes her head and then sits back down, licking her paw and dragging it over her ear. She eyes the moss sticking to her fur and sighs, shaking it off her and grooming the mess her fur turned into down.

"There," she huffs to herself, still trying to shake off the lingering bits of tiredness clinging to her. She yawns, once more, then slowly pads out of the den, looking around. She can spot Dapplestar greeting everyone as they emerge from their nests, notes Skypaw near the fresh-kill pile, and wonders where her brother might have run off to this morning. (not that it matters - she knows she more than likely has training with Thicketstorm today.)

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

--------------------------------
─── CRYSTALFLARE.
    i'll get lost in that old-time singing.
    moonclan warriortom
    status; hunting ☆ mentions; n/a ☆ tags; n/a

Crystalflare sent a small thanks to StarClan as he hid in the shadows of a tree, staring down a bird - both for the warm weather and the bird standing on a rock. He keeps his tail still and his paws light as he slowly creeps forward, closer and closer, until-

In the distance, a twig snaps. The bird tweets out in alarm and takes off, leaving Crystalflare to curse under his breath. He was too far away to try and catch it mid-air, and if he’d done that he would’ve alerted everything else in the forest that someone else was out there.

Which, well - whatever mouse or rabbit that had stepped on that twig isn’t helping him much either.

He narrows his eyes and looks around, trying to pinpoint something - a small bit of movement in the leaves and twigs on the ground, something above him, anything. He opens his mouth and inhales, breathing in the forest scent. Daylight and the general forest smell are the first things that he senses, but a little further down…

Cautiously, he picks his way through the undergrowth. Up ahead, chewing on a nut, is a mouse. Crystalflare drops into a hunter’s crouch immediately and slowly stalks forward, then launches himself at the mouse. He kills it swiftly in one sharp bite against its neck, and stands up with the prey in his mouth triumphantly.

He looks around, lowering his head as he tries to pinpoint where he’d left the other two mice he’d caught earlier. It doesn’t take him long to make it back to the place he’d hidden them, and it takes even less time to pick the three mice up by their tails so he can carry them at the same time.

Crystalflare makes his way back to camp, sticking close to the shaded areas of the forest when he can - for no reason other than it’s fun.
Last edited by star star. on Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacey-Mushroom » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:42 pm

❅ 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚝 ❅

-:[ Moonclan Warrior ]:-:[ 45 Moons Old ]:-:[ Tom ]:-
Full Form: ↠ Location: Moonclan Camp

Tags: Dapplestar, Dawnpaw, Poppynose, Gingerstrike
At the call of his leader Blizzardtuft was quick to trot over, nodding a polite greeting to the tortoiseshell molly as he overheard the tail-end of a rushed apology being mewed from Dawnpaw. "A young warrior in the making a bit too eager to get out of camp today?" His voice came in a pleasantly low purr, carrying amusement if only for a moment as we eyed the apprentice before shifting his gaze back to Dapplestar, "I'd be happy to take the apprentices out for a hunt on a morning as pleasant as today, Dapplestar. Now..." Blizzardtuft once again turned to Dawnpaw "Do me a favour, Dawnpaw, and fetch the other two apprentices while I round up another warrior for this hunting patrol. Go quickly now, and meet us at the entrance." Already the much smaller apprentice was making a move to run off forcing the tom to call after her, "the INSIDE of the entrance Dawnpaw!" His stern words received no answer, however, and with a sigh and one last nod to Dapplestar the tom padded off across camp.

He already had an idea of who we would ask to join him and as he scanned the camp clearing with his gaze he finally spotted the she-cat he was looking for, Poppynose. While not always the first choice Blizzardtuft had always found the she-cat to be a skilled huntress and he was admittedly not... Not to blame his skills exactly, merely that it was rather hard for a large white bunch of fluff to sneak up on a song bird. Her brother would also make a good canditate to join along, the other tom had a habit of hunting earlier in the day though and Blizzardtuft hasn't noticed him in the den when he awoke himself. Regardless perhaps either or both of them would enjoy some time beyond camp.

As he grew nearer to Poppynose, and her brother Gingerstrike, he called a short greeting. "Good morning, Poppynose, Gingerstrike as well. Would either of you care to join me and a trio of apprentices on a hunt this morning?"

🌥 𝐷𝑎𝑤𝑛𝑝𝑎𝑤 🌥

-:[ Moonclan Apprentice ]:-:[ 10 Moons Old ]:-:[ She-cat ]:-
Full Form: 🌥 ↠ Location: Moonclan Camp

Tags: Dapplestar, Blizzardtuft, Mousepaw
At Dapplestar's scolding Dawnpaw's ears flattened for a moment, 'caught in the act...' her though trailed off as she padded nearer Moonclan's leader and began a rushed apology "Apologies, Dapplestar, I was just... So excited to get out and about already! I really wasn't going to go far..." as her words tumbled forth Dawnpaw couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief as Dapplestar summoned Blizzartuft and the apprentice no longer felt the need to fill the air with her apologizing and instead listened quietly to the two elder cats discuss for a moment. Shifting hesitantly from paw to paw as she awaited further instructions.

Finally those instructions came in the form of Blizzardtuft's, ever stern, voice. "Do me a favour, Dawnpaw, and fetch the other two apprentices while I round up another warrior for this hunting patrol. Go quickly now, and meet us at the entra-" before he could finish the smaller she-cat was already on the move, having bounded away in the direction of Mousepaw. The she-cat was bubbling with energy. Both the anxious sort, from being scolded, and the more kittenish sort that came whenever the idea of leaving camp was humoured. A sense of adventure you could say!

"Mousepaw! Good morning, Blizzardtuft asked me to fetch you for hunting patrol this morning! Skypaw too, where ever they are..."

☼ 𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡 ☼

-:[ Moonclan Warrior ]:-:[ 18 Moons Old ]:-:[ She-cat ]:-
Full Form: ↠ Location: Outside Moonclan's Camp Entrance

Tags: Dreamheart, possibly Stormwillow
The sound of something padding through the rose bushes behind her prompted Scorchstep to turn her head and her eyes softened slightly at the familiar sight of her adopted sister, Dreamheart. Scorchstep had been and older kit when she was first introduced to the two she-kits that would grow to be family and but despite this they were still that... Family. What that meant for how the orange molly felt about them was, well... Complicated. That was to be expected from such circumstances.

"Ah, Dreamheart, you're always too kind... No I haven't yet, thank you." Gratefully she accepted the meal, "this morning treating you well, Dreamheart?" she asked before begin to eat. Her ears perked to listen for a reply as she let the meal fill her empty stomach. The kindness of Dreamheart was a constant in their relationship, having accepted the strange foreign kit that was Scorchstep among her litter-mates easily and always made a point to show she cared for her. It was Scorchstep who had always struggled to fully connect with the other kits in her adopted litter as she struggled to learn the ways of the clan so late into her kithood. It was easy to be jealous of what Dreamheart was born into and as much as she hated the feeling it was one that lingered deep in her heart. Though, in moments like this is was easy to forget such things and enjoy the gentle presence of what was now her family.
Spacey-Mushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me