𝐯𝐨π₯𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐜π₯𝐚𝐧 -- ✴ [o&a]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

sootpool [1] softstep [1]

Postby Catfrog » Wed May 24, 2023 4:05 pm

π’πŽπŽπ“ππŽπŽπ‹
[ 41 moons - male - warrior ] - [ mentor to condorpaw - located in camp/apprentices den - tags: condorpaw, nettlepaw]
─
Sootpool awoke at the sound of his denmates rising and shuffling from their nests. It felt like any other day to him as he stretched out and gave himself a quick grooming. He left the den soon after and gazed around camp, observing the clan. His eyes landed on the leader and deputy in conversation. Perhaps patrols would be sent out soon? He thought for a moment, then turned towards the sound erupting from the apprentice's den. "Apprentices..." He mumbled, but he still got up and headed toward the den. Poking his head into the den, he immediately noticed Condorpaw and Nettlepaw playfighting and let out an amused purr. "I appreciate the passion you two have for... your battle training," he meowed gently " but I think the two of you need to work on your stealth first."
─

π’πŽπ…π“π’π“π„π
[ 24 moons - female - warrior ] - [ located in camp - tags: open ]
─
Softstep's eyes flickered open as a warm breeze gently ruffled her fur. She grumbled softly, but got up and stretched regardless. It was time to get to work, whatever that would be. Her stomach grumbled as she rose from her nest and exited the warrior's den, heading straight to the fresh-kill pile to pick up something to eat. Although most days her fur was a mess from just waking up, she always waited until after she ate to groom it. She needed a good meal before she could do anything. Today, she picked a mouse from the pile and ate it as if it were her last meal. She purred as she covered the bones of it and finally began to groom herself. As she groomed herself, she pricked her ears to listen to the elder's stories. Once she was older, she hoped she'd have the best stories to tell kits. Although, she wasn't sure about becoming an elder. It seemed far too boring.
─
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ✴ 2.

Postby anathema » Wed May 24, 2023 5:09 pm

sablethroat !
[ location: warriors' den, camp ] [ tags: softstep ]

After taking a few more moments for himself, Sablethroat decided to find someone to talk to. He wasn't very good at being by himself for very long. He noticed a humorously unkempt Softstep biting into some breakfast from across the camp and padded over, offering a smile and a dip of his head in greeting once he reached her. The two had been apprentices at the same time, so he knew her better than he knew most of the other warriors in the Clan.

"Lookin' a little fluffy there, Softstep," he teased, hoping that it didn't seem like he was making fun of her or anything. Backpedaling, he added, "You should see my bedhead, though. I look like a hairball an elder with greencough hacked up." He then settled down a few mouse-lengths away from her, curling his plumy tail around his paws and giving the soft black fur on his chest a few quick licks. He wondered if he should eat too, but decided that he'd just feast on whatever he caught while out on patrol. He was never all that hungry in the morning -- something he'd adapted to during his life as a loner. Food had been painstakingly difficult to come before his days as a member of VolcanoClan, and he was deeply grateful that he didn't have to worry about a fate like starvation ever again. That said... his body still clearly remembered every last bit of it, considering his appetite was currently nowhere to be found.

"So," he then said, not wanting to cause an awkward silence between the two of them, "are you going on patrol this morning? Maybe we could ask Albinoleap if we could lead one together."

blazeflight !
[ location: elders' den ] [ tags: plumflame, lakekit, featherkit ]

These days, Blazeflight rarely ever got any decent sleep anymore. She often wondered if her body was aging before its time due to her having to become an elder so early on in life. Getting up early hadn't been a novel concept to her since her apprentice days, but this... this was different. It took her until well after moonhigh to drift off, and it'd still be dark out when she woke up for the entire day. It was weird. And, of course, it was very annoying. It didn't take much to tick off a cat like Blazeflight.

She sleepily laid in her nest as some of the kits from the nursery came to visit Plumflame for a story. She'd been an elder for a while, but cats as young as Lakekit and Featherkit didn't really understand what she was doing here. Though scarred from her career-ending injury, a decent amount of fur had grown back over it; not to mention she was scarred everywhere else, too, which offset the severity of her disfigurement by quite a lot. She'd never turned down an opportunity to put herself in mouse-brained amounts of danger while she was a warrior, that was for sure. The circumstances of her becoming an elder, in retrospect, were inevitable. If that fox-dunged fall hadn't locked her away for life in this den, something else would have eventually.

Deciding to play the stereotypical role of the facetious, grumpy, and prank-playing elder, she interrupted the other elder's tale with a morbid, fur-raising deadpan:
    "And then everyone died." She waited a few heartbeats for emphasis -- as well as the kits' reactions -- before letting out a mrrow of laughter. "Just kidding! Keep going, Plumflame."

Blazeflight was aware she didn't have the best track record with her Clan, nor was she the most-liked cat around. She'd made a lot of progress in becoming a more upstanding member of VolcanoClan during her time in the elders' den, but there were still times that she truly just couldn't help herself. This, of course, was one of those times.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝐯𝐨π₯𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐜π₯𝐚𝐧 -- ✴ [o&a]

Postby Queen of flames » Fri May 26, 2023 6:12 am

LIGHTNINGFEATHER
medicine cat - female - apprentice (Ivypaw) - crush (Infernostar)
Tags: Ivypaw

__
She kept grooming her long fur a little more, before seeing the movements corner of her eyes near the medicine cat den, flicking her ears as the younger cat greeted her "Good morning Ivypaw, I hope you slept well" she meowed to her with a purr. She landed her long fluffy tail over her tail "Actually, I do have a little task for you...as we yesterday evening sorted those herbs, I want you to look at that one pile what herbs do we need to collect more?" she meowed to her. She then looked over the fresh kill pile "Before you start you could get something to eat" she meowed to her softy.

SPARKNIGHT
warrior - male - apprentice (Nettlepaw) - crush (maybe Albinoleap)
Tags: Nettlepaw, Condorpaw, Sootpool

__
The ginger and white tom took his time to think and look around the clearing. His eyes followed Sootpool going to the apprentice's den and he could actually hear those faint voices of the apprentices there 'Nettlepaw is still a starter, but maybe seeing Condorpaw's progress could help him to learn' he thought to himself as he started to make his way toward the apprentice's den. He walked over to the entrance "Kop kop, morning Sootpool, apprentices..." he meowed gently "Sorry to
eavesdropping, but...what do you think if we spend some time with you two today? It could be good training for Nettlepaw to see some battle skills from more learned apprentice" he meowed to the male warrior.

WRENPAW
apprentice - female - mentor (Cinderstream) - crush (Ashenfall)
Tags: Ashenfall, Shadowleap

__
She made a rather shy nod to the Ashenfall, flicking her ears a little bit embarrassed when the handsome tom's brother walked to them too "Good morning Shadowleap" she meowed to the black tom gently. She purred to the Ashenfall's response about hunting the whole mountain "If you're energetic enough to hunt all the prey to the whole mountain, then I am so hungry right now to actually eat all those preys you hunt" she murmured to him, before looked at the black tom again "I did sleep very good actually" she meowed to him.

TIGER
loner - male - apprentice (n/a) - crush (wb Sunfallow)
Tags: Open

__
Walking around the forest the Bengal left the den he was sharing with his daughter Marblepaw to find something for them to eat. He was going to teach his daughter to hunt too, but first, he wanted to make sure she has something to fulfill her stomach. He was hungry too so finding any kind of prey could be a good thing for both of them. Sniffing the air he could smell birds nearby, hopefully, those were still on the ground as most of the bark of the trees was dry and broke easily under his claws and he didn't want to risk falling down.

MARBLE
loner - female - mentor (n/a) - crush (open)
__
She watched around the forest near the den they were staying the night at. Flicking her ears she heard a wing slashing as saw a small bird in the distance, stalking she walked closer to the bird to try to catch it.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon May 29, 2023 8:48 am

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Sparknight/Crush: Open/Tags: Condorpaw, Sparknight, Sootpool
Nettlepaw tumble away with a giggle when Condorpaw swatted at him. When she crouched down he copied her with a small smirk. "Like you could," he teased before tilting his head when he heard Sootpool and Sparknight. "I wasn't trying to be stealthy. I was trying to wake her up and as you can see I succeeded in my wake up attack."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Medicine Cat Apprentice/Mentor: Lightningfeather/Crush: Open/Tags: Lightningfeather
"I slept pretty good," Ivypaw meowed with a small nod before tilting her head slightly when her mentor mentioned her task for the morning. "Got it," she meowed before pausing when she noticed that some cats in camp seemed a little tense. "Um, Lightningfeahter did something happen? Some of our Clanmates seem a little on edge this morning."

Shadowleap/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Ashenfall, Wernpaw, Open
"It's been known to happen on occasion," Shadowleap meowed with a small grin. "If you two are that full of energy then maybe we can go on a hunting patrol if one hasn't already been set up."

Lakekit/She-cat/4 moons/Kit/Mother: Brightstep/Crush: Open/Tags: Featherkit, Plumflame, Blazeflight
Lakekit grinned as she settled down to listen to Plumflame's story. When Blazeflight cut in the gray she-cats fur fluffed out slightly. "Did not!" she meowed after a moment before settling down again.

Featherkit/Tom/4 moons/Kit/Mother: Brightstep/Crush: Open/Tags: Lakekit, Plumflame, Blazeflight
Featherkit darted off to grab a mouse and quickly darted back to the elders' den. He placed the piece of prey by Plumflame's paws before settling down next to his sister to listen to the story. At Blazeflight's interruption his fur also fluffed out as he gazed at the other elder with wide eyes. "Did someone actually die?" he squeaked.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplejay » Mon May 29, 2023 9:05 am

♕-- plumflame

elder | 73 moons | long-furred black cat, pale green eyes | location: elder's den | tags: lakekit, featherkit, blazeflight

plumflame glared at blazeflight with a look of playful scolding, though her eyes sparkled with amusement. she was just glad to see the younger molly in a playful mood, despite the circumstances that landed her an early retirement and a life of listening to plumflame tell the same three stories over and over. "no, no! no-cat died this night. just my sense of adventure! out of nowhere, a ginormous badger charged at us. badgers are huge, vile creatures. this one was triple the size of infernostar! we tried to get away but the beast cornered us against a giant boulder, and we had no choice but to try to fight it..." the dark pelted molly looked up wistfully. "that's how i got this nick in my ear. that badger had the sharpest of claws. thankfully, someone had seen us sneak out of camp and we quickly had the help of two older warriors. but oh, you should've seen the way the moonlight illuminated that badger's fangs." though she told this story with nostalgia, at the time this adventure landed her a moon of tending to the elders, and an everlasting fear of badgers.

♔-- infernostar

leader | 50 moons | large smoke point tabby, amber eyes | location: middle of camp| tags: albinoleap

infernostar hesitated for a moment, pondering how much he wanted to admit to albinoleap. he did have an immense amount of trust for the molly, but he also knew there were many listening ears nearby. "perhaps i just had a bad dream that i can't recall. nonetheless, be alert today." he said simply, dipping his head to the deputy. he hoped the gut feeling telling him something was wrong was merely residual feelings from a lost dream. "have you planned for any patrols this morning?" the tom asked in an attempt to change the subject. there was no use lingering on his emotions when there was work to be done.

☾-- condorpaw

apprentice of sootpool | 9 moons | siamese cat, blue eyes | location: apprentice's den | tags: nettlepaw, sootpool, sparknight

condorpaw sat up sharply as she recognized the voice of her mentor. her eyes were wide and alert, she didn't want to come across as childish to the two warriors that approached her and nettlepaw. she beamed with pride as sparknight suggested they train together due to condorpaw's more developed training. though it was simply just a fact that she was older and had been trained more than nettlepaw, she always felt her best when being validated by warriors. she shot an amused glance at nettlepaw's comment, nettlepaw was much more bold than condorpaw when it came to refuting something an older cat had said. condorpaw herself was a bit of a kiss-up. her pale blue gaze settled on sootpool, waiting for her mentor's response to sparknight's proposition.

✴-- ashenfall

warrior |14 moons | solid grey with green eyes | location: camp | tags: wrenpaw, shadowleap, mentions albinoleap

ashenfall's gaze scanned the clearing and settled on infernostar and albinoleap, who seemed to be conversing about something important. "i wonder if albinoleap will announce some patrols soon. it seems like a great morning for hunting." the tom closed his eyes in contentment as a breeze ruffled his dense grey fur. he would love to spend the morning hunting alongside wrenpaw and shadowleap, though he also wondered if wrenpaw's mentor had any plans for her.
Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Mon May 29, 2023 9:30 am

albinoleap β—‹ molly β—‹ 47 moons β—‹ deputy β—‹ apprentice: marrowpaw β—‹ crush: infernostar β—‹ tags/mentions: infernostar

Albinoleap nodded "well, if something was bothering you, you can talk to me. But hopefully thats all it was, was a bad dream you cant recall". The long haired molly gave a slow nod to his questions "yes, i have actually, i was thinking about who to assign to patrol and hunting" she answered before adding "i wanted to get out and train marrowpaw too, today" she then looked around "i was thinking for hunting patrol putting shadowleap, wrenpaw, ashenfall and sablethroat, then for boarder patrol i was doing me, marrowpaw, cinderstream, wrenpaw and softstep". She watched infernostar "if you arent to busy, before i announce patrols, I was wondering if you wanted to share something from the fresh kill pile?"
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplejay » Mon May 29, 2023 9:42 am

Maplejay wrote:
♕-- plumflame

elder | 73 moons | long-furred black cat, pale green eyes | location: elder's den | tags: lakekit, featherkit, blazeflight

plumflame glared at blazeflight with a look of playful scolding, though her eyes sparkled with amusement. she was just glad to see the younger molly in a playful mood, despite the circumstances that landed her an early retirement and a life of listening to plumflame tell the same three stories over and over. "no, no! no-cat died this night. just my sense of adventure! out of nowhere, a ginormous badger charged at us. badgers are huge, vile creatures. this one was triple the size of infernostar! we tried to get away but the beast cornered us against a giant boulder, and we had no choice but to try to fight it..." the dark pelted molly looked up wistfully. "that's how i got this nick in my ear. that badger had the sharpest of claws. thankfully, someone had seen us sneak out of camp and we quickly had the help of two older warriors. but oh, you should've seen the way the moonlight illuminated that badger's fangs." though she told this story with nostalgia, at the time this adventure landed her a moon of tending to the elders, and an everlasting fear of badgers.

☾-- condorpaw

apprentice of sootpool | 9 moons | siamese cat, blue eyes | location: apprentice's den | tags: nettlepaw, sootpool, sparknight

condorpaw sat up sharply as she recognized the voice of her mentor. her eyes were wide and alert, she didn't want to come across as childish to the two warriors that approached her and nettlepaw. she beamed with pride as sparknight suggested they train together due to condorpaw's more developed training. though it was simply just a fact that she was older and had been trained more than nettlepaw, she always felt her best when being validated by warriors. she shot an amused glance at nettlepaw's comment, nettlepaw was much more bold than condorpaw when it came to refuting something an older cat had said. condorpaw herself was a bit of a kiss-up. her pale blue gaze settled on sootpool, waiting for her mentor's response to sparknight's proposition.

✴-- ashenfall

warrior |14 moons | solid grey with green eyes | location: camp | tags: wrenpaw, shadowleap, mentions albinoleap

ashenfall's gaze scanned the clearing and settled on infernostar and albinoleap, who seemed to be conversing about something important. "i wonder if albinoleap will announce some patrols soon. it seems like a great morning for hunting." the tom closed his eyes in contentment as a breeze ruffled his dense grey fur. he would love to spend the morning hunting alongside wrenpaw and shadowleap, though he also wondered if wrenpaw's mentor had any plans for her.

♔-- infernostar

leader | 50 moons | large smoke point tabby, amber eyes | location: middle of camp| tags: albinoleap

infernostar nodded his head to the patrols, and to albinoleap's inquisition. "that sounds great, thanks albinoleap." he meowed, grateful for a pleasant start to the day. his amber gaze settled on the pile of fresh-kill across the camp, noting that it looked plentiful enough for him to justify eating right now. the large tom approached the pile with albinoleap. "take your pick!" he said as he began to realize just how hungry he was. it seemed like the cloud of anxiety he had woken up with had momentarily diminished his appetite.
Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Mon May 29, 2023 12:00 pm

albinoleap β—‹ molly β—‹ 47 moons β—‹ deputy β—‹ apprentice: marrowpaw β—‹ crush: infernostar β—‹ tags/mentions: infernostar

Albinoleap smiled as she walked over with infernostar. She looked at the fresh kill pile and chose a rabbit. She pick the rabbit up in her jaws and looked at infernostar "where do you wanna sit?" she asked though it was muffled by the rabbit. The black n white molly smiled slightly with the rabbit in her mouth.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ shadesong 1 | ❀ creekpaw 1 | ☼ sundapple 1

Postby sin.namoroll » Mon May 29, 2023 2:44 pm

☁ π’”π’‰π’‚π’…π’†π’”π’π’π’ˆ ─── !
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────
    warrior | 56 moons | slender siamese molly with a notched ear | mentions: //| tags: open

the morning was bright and promising. shadesong could swear to starclan she felt static pricking at her skin, but she blamed it on the gentle breeze blowing through the territory. the molly sat, neat and upright, just beyond the camp boundary. she often awoke early to allow the new day to soak into her bones. her right ear twitched backward as she heard the beginnings of her clanmates stirring, however kept her narrow eyes fixed on the trees before her for a few minutes more. letting out a sigh, the warrior stood and stretched, her long, thin tail low to the ground as she made her way back into the camp to see what life had in store for her today.

❀ π’„π’“π’†π’†π’Œπ’‘π’‚π’˜ ─── !
    app. | 10 moons | chubby white tom with golden patches | mentions: ravenfrost, wrenpaw | tags: condorpaw, nettlepaw, sootpool, sparknight

creekpaw was jolted from his sleep by a ruckus in the den. long fur ruffled for a brief second, the chubby tom relaxed when he realised it was only his denmates playing around. "you could wake each other up quietly next time." he joked before meowing a good morning to sootpool and sparknight. grooming the moss out of his poofy fur, creekpaw considered inviting himself and ravenfrost to their battle training, however concluded it would be too presumptuous. besides, the brute would prefer breakfast before any kind of fighting; even the most skilled warrior cannot beat a fox on an empty stomach, he reminded himself with a smile. perhaps his mentor had something else planned entirely, but wrenpaw was sure to be available if he was desperate for a training partner.

☼ 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒆 ─── !
    elder | 103 moons | small calico she cat with ruffled fur | mentions: plumflame, lakekit, featherkit, blazeflight | tags: open

the sound of the camp waking up stirred the old molly from her own slumber. her pink nose twitched at the gentle breeze blowing in from the den entrance, carrying with it the scent of the freshkill pile. sundapple hoped there would be a fat sparrow waiting for her for breakfast - sparrows had been her favourite since she was a young warrior. just as she was about to get up and have a look, she heard the voice of her denmates and two young kits. alas, the calico she-cat was anchored to her nest for now as she noticed plumface and blazeflight recounting a story to the youngsters. sundapple had never been a favourite among the younger members of the clan - which she understood - however the strange tension that seemed to nip at her paws from the ground nowadays often made her wonder if her clan would remember to help her if the worst happened. she was an old cat, after all, and her joints certainly were not what they had been. this brewing anxiety was almost enough to force the molly to her paws and join in with the kits' storytime, however for the time being she remained in her nest, clawing idly at the moss and twigs.
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue May 30, 2023 5:56 am

LIGHTNINGFEATHER
medicine cat - female - apprentice (Ivypaw) - crush (Infernostar)
Tags: Ivypaw

__
She looked around her for a moment "No, I am not heard that anything happened, maybe someone just did wake up in the wrong paw and is now showing their frustrations to others, you know that bad mood spreads like a curse" she said to her "but don't worry I don't thi k there is nothing to be worried about" she said to her with a playful nudge "now go to eat, then to work and sometimes later today after you're done...I will test your knowledge so far, sound good?" she meowed to her with a smile.

SPARKNIGHT
warrior - male - apprentice (Nettlepaw) - crush (maybe Albinoleap)
Tags: Nettlepaw, Condorpaw, Sootpool

__
The ginger and white tom took his time to think and look around the clearing. His eyes followed Sootpool going to the apprentice's den and he could actually hear those faint voices of the apprentices there 'Nettlepaw is still a starter, but maybe seeing Condorpaw's progress could help him to learn' he thought to himself as he started to make his way toward the apprentice's den. He walked over to the entrance "Kop kop, morning Sootpool, apprentices..." he meowed gently "Sorry to eavesdropping, but...what do you think if we spend some time with you two today? It could be good training for Nettlepaw to see some battle skills from more learned apprentice" he meowed to the male warrior.

WRENPAW
apprentice - female - mentor (Cinderstream) - crush (Ashenfall)
Tags: Ashenfall, Shadowleap

__
She nodded to Shadowleap but felt a little unsure about his suggestion and thought "Well sure, I could love to go out with you two, but I could maybe need to ask my mentor first if I just knew where she could be...I am not really seen her yet, maybe she is still sleeping or got out by herself, I don't know..." she meowed with a sigh.

TIGER
loner - male - apprentice (n/a) - crush (wb Sunfallow)

__
Walking around the forest the Bengal left the den he was sharing with his daughter Marblepaw to find something for them to eat. He was going to teach his daughter to hunt too, but first, he wanted to make sure she has something to fulfill her stomach. He was hungry too so finding any kind of prey could be a good thing for both of them. Sniffing the air he could smell birds nearby, hopefully, those were still on the ground as most of the bark of the trees was dry and broke easily under his claws and he didn't want to risk falling down.

MARBLE
loner - female - mentor (n/a) - crush (open)
__
She watched around the forest near the den they were staying the night at. Flicking her ears she heard a wing slashing as saw a small bird in the distance, stalking she walked closer to the bird to try to catch it.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me