LEAFCLAN V.2 WARRIOR CATS RPG

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

pm me your form if not it won't be put on frontpage, not on frontpage your cat won't get mentor/app

sounds fair, i'll do it
48%
it's fair but i really don't want to do it
8%
i'm not sure if it's fair but i'll do it
13%
not sure if it's fair but i don't want to do it
No votes
not fair, i don't want to do it
25%
not fair but i'll do it
8%

Total votes : 40

LEAFCLAN V.2 WARRIOR CATS RPG

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:07 pm

LEAFCLAN

Deep in a pine forest lay a clan, thrown out with skyclan by the other clans. While Skyclan went far off to find a new home Starclan guided the brave and agile Leafclan to a lush paradise. After everything seemed to being going great for Leafclan disaster hit. A group of rouges, known as Deathclan, refused to share this land; and they attack Leafclan brutally making their number dwindle down to just a few. In order to escape the rogues, some cats fled to the soft life of a kittypet while others joined them. Will you help restore the mighty Leafclan or will they have made the long journey to this beautiful land to die?

Camp
The camp is hidden in a smeemingly magical forest. The little light that does make it throught the thick knittied trees smeems to make the forest floor glow!

Rushing Moon Falls
The cool icy water runs down mossy rocks and collect in a small pool near the trees. This is were the Medicine cats meet every half moon to talk to starclan.

Nursery
The nursery is under a sweet smelling jasmine bush that overhangs and keeps the water out. During leaf bare the nests have to be lined with plenty of moss to keep warm.

Medicine Cat Den
The medicine cat den is located underground were there is a small stream of fresh water and a crevase in the wall for the herbs.

SEASON

rules:
1. all cs rules
2. no cussing accept mousebrain, stupid furball, ect.
3. try not to double post
4.no forse breeding.
5. do not start untill i, or one of my deputies or mini-mods accept you accept you.
6. after you have been accepted please pm me your forms. do not start rping until you pm me you form(IF YOU READ THIS RULE PLEASE PUT "PM LEAFPOOL" IN THE OTHER PART OF THE FORUM)
7. you can not mentor your own cat.
7. you can not mate with your own cat.
8. deputies are in charge if something happens while i'm gone.
9.just to make it clear, DEATHCLAN IS NOT A CLAN, it is a group of rogues that has become more clan-like.
10. if you are makeing a deathclan cat that cat cannot of a warrior name it must have a rogue/loner/kittypet name such as bat, socks, or blaze.

deputies:eclipsepool
mini-mods: oliveleaf323

FORM

form for clan cats

Code: Select all
Leafclan!
            Username:
            Cat's name:
            Personality(please be descriptive):
            Simple Description(please be descriptive:
            Picture (optional):
            Apprentice/mentor:
            (if apprentice) Warrior name:
            Kin:
            Kits:
            Crush/Mate:
            history:
            Other:
            Codeword:

form for slash's rougues

Deathclan!
            Username:
            Cat's name:
            Personality(please be descriptive):
            Description(please be descriptive):
            Picture (optional):
            Kin:
            Kits:
            Crush/Mate:
            Other:
            Codeword:
Last edited by *~Pantherleaf~* on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:41 am, edited 10 times in total.
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

textextextextextextextext

Links;;

LeafClanPineClanFleaf AdoptsCharries

✹ нave тнe loυdeѕт мιndѕ. ✹
*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LEAFCLAN V.2 WARRIOR CATS RPG (DO NOT POST!!!!)

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:04 pm

NEWS!!!
*we had to go to a new form we where at P.1003!!!!! :o :shock: :D :clap:
*Cats are dissapearing! If your cat got captured this is where you'll post for that cat:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=671379
so that people can follow it easier those in the mountains will post in blue
*i am currently looking for a neighboring clan

prophesy

As Storms filled the forest of plentiful leaves
It shall steal away the light and replace it with death and destruction
Only the Stealthy cat, Dark mist, flightly raven, brave tiger, sweet hazel and the fallen rogue
can ring back the light and save the clan from doom.
These six paws shall lead the way
But if one shall seek the wrong path
The clan of leaves shall wither in hopelessness

prophesy cats::
raven(???)- power: can see the future.
pantherleaf-power" can heal without herbs and can talk to starclan whenever she needs to and can talk as starclan.
darkfire-power: can creat blue fire.
fallenheart-power: can make people trip.
hazel(???)-power: can creat water.
lightpaw-power: can go as fast as light.
tigerbreeze-power: super strength.
storm-power: can send willing spirits into living cats bodies.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

BANNERS!!!!!

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=792465&hilit=leafclan][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3Q2cR.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=792465&hilit=leafclan][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uxvGi.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=792465&hilit=leafclan][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/y1m1g.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=792465&hilit=leafclan][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6d0Sy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=792465&hilit=leafclan][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/m7YQ9.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=792465&hilit=leafclan][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8kMLz.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=792465][img]http://i.imgur.com/WUCuH.jpg[/img][/url]

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=792465][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VG6VM.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Last edited by *~Pantherleaf~* on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

Links;;

*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:40 am

LEAFCLAN

LEADER~Leafstar-a light brown tabby. she is sweet and understanding.(leafy)

DEPUTY~Nightwhisper-Dark brown cat with a white stripe running down his back. Yellow eyes.He can be a bit battle-hungry and bold, but most of the time he's kind, thoughtful and loyal.

MEDICINE CAT~ Pantherleaf- a black and white she-cat with leaf-green eyes and a white star on her forehead.(leafy)
Med. Cat App.~ Rainpaw- dark blue like his mother. Acts strong but doesn't do a very good job of it.(watercloud)
Secondary Med. Cat App.~ none

WARRIORS

fireheart-ginger tom with blazing green eyes.brave, smart, trustworthy,and can keep secrets.(leafy)
fallenheart-fluffy gray with darker gray stripes.secretive, keeps to her self a lot, hot tempered, doesn't take no for answer, sharp clawed, amazing fighter.(ladybug53)
phoenixblaze-a dark ginger tom with leaf-green eyes.cautious,curious,agile, swift.(leafy)
longfang-Large black tom with slightly wide gray stripes,long fangs,scars all over,and red eyes. Sometimes grumpy,mean,and kinda harsh.(eclipsepool)
lightningsnow-ginger and white she-cat with amber eyes. Nice,kind,and mostly shy around any toms(eclipsepool)
watercloud- silverish blue with splashes of white. kind hearted but can burst out crying or yelling when she is sad, mad or sometimes happy.
Firestorm- a black tom with dark ginger splotches and slashes all over his body.(leafy)
Griffonwing- a dark golden tom with a back tipped tail and ears and blue eyes.(leafy)
Snowpelt- A white(Balinese-like) tom with blue eyes and a fluffy tail.He's nice and a real sweetheart once you get to know him.(eclipsepool)
sparkpelt- a reddish tom with a white tail-tip and blue eyes. Sparkpaw,like his name, is a spark of energy. He's happy and content most of the time.(silvermane)
oliveshine-greenish gray, black, and graish white dappled coat, deep blue eyes. gentle,kind and caring, but quiet. She has good advise sometimes, and makes others smile.(oliveleaf323)
Fleckedpelt- mottled light grey she-cat with flecks of darker grey all over her.(wolfrunner)
Swanfeather- She is super shy,kind and caring.
darkfire- a black an white tom with blue-flame eyes.(leafy)
tigerbreeze-Pure black mysterious lookiing pelt and beautiful green eyes.Very strong, Brave, Loyal and would lay down her life for her Clan, and she sometimes can be a little flirty but has no intention to impress toms for a matter of fact she is competitive towards them.
storm(tail?)-A very handsome silvery gray tom with eyes green eyes like his sisters. Unusually persuasive, like his sister is loyal and would lay down his life for his Clan and is very Brave , Smart, Funny, and Mischievous.
Bluesoul- a slender blue-gray she-cat with deep blue eyes that seem to capture your soul.(leafy)
Frostfeather-a skinny black she-cat with a white-masked face and white-tipped tail. the pads of her paws are white and has sparkling blue eyes.(leafy)
Silverpetal-Small silver tabby she-cat with river blue eyes. (eclipsepool)
Birdtalon- a dark tabby Tom with icy blue eyes and small, sharp claws.
Sparrowtail- a light brown bangle Tom with darker brown spots and a plume of a tail.

APPRENTICES

sunpaw-bright blue with orange tail-tip. always trys to act cute.(watercloud)
tigerpaw- a white tom with black tiger stripes and blazing blue eyes.(leafy)
mysticpaw- a beautiful silver she-cat with some dark silver ticked-fur and shining green eyes.(leafy)
winterpaw- White tom with blue eyes.He's nice and sometimes childish.(eclipsepool)
sweetpaw-Dappled tortoiseshell she-cat blue-green eyes.She is sometimes shy, but had a kind heart like her mother.(eclipsepool)
Coalpaw- a thickset dark grey Tom.(wolfrunner)

QUEENS

lonespirit-Mid gray shecat with darker gray flecks, pretty blue eyes, ribs normally show, long legs and slim tail. Lonespirit is smart, kind and sweet when you get to know her. She's loyal and loving. She never lies and amazingly truthful. She's slightly emotional.(mother of griffonwing's kits, dustkit, firekit, rainkit, and streamkit)(wolfaholic)
lightningsnow-ginger and white she-cat with amber eyes. Nice,kind,and mostly shy around any toms(mother of nightwhisper's kits, tuikit, ???, and ???)(eclipsepool)
Fleckedpelt- mottled light grey she-cat with flecks of darker grey all over her.(mother of phoenixblaze's kits, ravenkit, gingerkit, and sunkit)(wolfrunner)

KITS

Spottedkit-Young, small, slender, graceful, lithe, dark, brown-and-orange, tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with a distinctive dappled coat, white paws, a white chest, a white muzzle, dark fur around one eye, a black tipped, gold-and-brown striped tabby tail, soft fur, a small, pink nose, a mottled face, and pale amber eyes.(*~eclipsepool~*)
Stormkit-Long-legged, fluffy, light blue-gray tom with broad shoulders, a broad head, and blue eyes.(*~eclipsepool~*)
Streamkit-a silver she-cat with some faint golden ripples that seem to stream down her fur. she has green eyes.(leafy)
Ravenkit-a small skinny blind tom with black fur and dull blue eyes.(leafy)
Gingerkit-light ginger she-cat with amber eyes and a patch of dark ginger fur over her eye that looks like a claw scratch. (wolfrunner)
Sunkit-a light ginger she cat with dark ginger tabby stripes with the same color of dark ginger going down her back and olive green eyes(wolfrunner)

ELDERS

Foxdapple-a light brown tom with darker brown and red dapple fur. he has a white muzzle and tail-tip and amber eyes.(leafy)
Lynxstripe-He's cranky and snappy when awoken from his sleep.a lynx-like tom with amber-green eyes.(*~eclipsepool~*)
Shadepad-He's mostly quiet, doesn't talk much. Black and white tom with green eyes.(*~eclipsepool~*)

MISSING CATS

lilyleaf-a light brown tabby. she is thoughtful and great at healing(MED. CAT)(leafy)
ivypaw-tortisheshell shecat with green eyes. loyal, playful, a good friend.(apprentice)
firemask-black tom with a orange mask on one eye.he is a shady character but is very loyal and has trouble showing his emotions(deputy)(hawkfrost_kitty)
lightpaw-a bright yellow tabby she-cat with sky-blue eyes.(leafy)

STARCLAN

rainstar-a light blue tom with rain blue eyes. he was very wise and a good leader. he was the leader before leafstar. died in battle in old territory.(leafy)
silverkit-died from greencough.(wolfaholic)
fawnsilver-a silvery creamy tom with bright blue eyes. killed in battle protecting fireheart from slash.(leafy)
Stoneslash- a stony gray tom with navy blue eyes. killed by slash.(leafy)

mentors and apprentices

lightpaw-longfang
sunpaw-phoenixblaze
tigerpaw-sparkpelt
winterpaw-bluesoul
mysticpaw-redflower
sweetpaw-redclaw
coalpaw- snowpelt

mates and crushes(only doing crushes if everyone knows that they have a crush

lonespirit and griffonwing are mates
fireheart and fallenheart are mates
sparkpelt and oliveshine like each other
leafstar and snowpelt where once secret mates but now everyone knows that they are mates
phoenixblaze and fleckledpelt are mates
lightningsnow and nightwhisper are mates

LONERS

none :(
Last edited by *~Pantherleaf~* on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:25 pm, edited 18 times in total.
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

Links;;

*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:47 am

DEATHCLAN

LEADER~Slash- a blck tom with three ginger stripes that come up from under his chin, up and over his left ear, then down his neck to his should then back up and over his back to end on his right leg. he has amber eyes.

Second-In-Command(deputy)~Scar- a white tom with a black mark across his left eye looking much like a scar. he has blue eyes. he was once blackscar of leafclan.

HEALER(med. cat)~Dusk-
Healer-Trainy~ Pitch - small for his age, pitch black tom. he was once Pitchkit of Leafclan.
Secondary Healer Trainy~ none yet

FIGHTERS(warriors)

bone-a black tom with some white bone-like markings.(no rper)
stone-a light grey tom.(oliveleaf323)
hawk- a dark brown tabby tom with a white underbellly and icy blue eyes. He's rude,harsh,and also tricky.(*~eclipsepool~*)
Thorn- a dark brown tabby with darker brown stripes and dark hazel eyes. (pantherleaf41)
Maxy-she is a ragdoll and acts like it! she has stunning blue eyes and is really clean for a rouge. She is more brown than white, and is on the small side. Her eyes always look anazlyzing, and she is a bit of a suck-up to Slash.She is utterly devoted to Slash, and loves him. She is meek and willing, easily controlled. She is the omega of a clan world, but wants to be at the top.
Night-I'm orange, brown, and white.My tail is covered with brindle and my body is spotted with those three colors.My stomach is all white.Quiet and strong.I fight and love fighting.I stand up for myself and am not a push over.I will hunt for others and if your staring and I have eaten I will give you my food.
Shadow-Shadow is a gray cat. She has light gray tabby markings and a white tail tip. Shadow is very blood thirsty at times, but overall shes a quiet cat who is hopeful for a mate.(silvermane)
Ziki-She is rude and always harsh.Dark brown tabby she-cat with fierce amber eyes.(*~eclipsepool~*)
Ruki-He's mostly quiet, his charming look will attract lots of she-cat expect some she-cats, and craves for battle. Dark tortoiseshell tom with amber eyes.(*~eclipsepool~*)
Riza- She is calm, but if you mess with her you'll get beaten up by her.Gray tabby she-cat with unusual red eyes.(*~eclipsepool~*)
Eclipse-A strong hearted young male with lots of fight within him and can easily fall in love. A tall ginger male who has brown eyes . (for-ever-and-over)
Rue- small black and white she-cat with yellow eyes and a long tail.Rue can be evil and cold at times, but mostly she is kind and loving to her long-lost kit. (silvermane)

TRAINIES(apprentices)
Lightning-a black she-cat with yellow markings on her side that look like lightning bolts. she has yellow eyes.(pantherleaf41)
flame-an orange she-cat with white markings.(no rper)
rock-a grey tom with blackish markings.(no rper)

MOTHERS(queens)

NONE :(

KITS

Vampire- black she-cat with unusual red eyes.Just like her mother, she is calm but a tough fighter when threaten(*~eclipsepool~*)
Ruby- Light ginger tabby she-cat with blue eyes.she is shy and quiet.(*~eclipsepool~*)
Violet- black she-cat with white chest and green eyes.She's a bit hotheaded, but gets her temper calmed down.(*~eclipsepool~*)
Snow- a white tom with unusual purple eyes. He can be a bit annoying, but learns his manners (*~eclipsepool~*).

ELDERS

NONE :(

trainers and trainies
hawk traines lightning
thorn traines flame
bone traines rock

mates and crushes

hawk and shadow like each other
maxy likes slash
riza and eclipse are mates

DarkForest Cats
Bat- a pure black she-cat with red eyes. was killed by sparkpelt of leafclan.(oliveleaf)

(any of these cats without an rper you may pm me to ask if you can rp it)
Last edited by *~Pantherleaf~* on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

Links;;

*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LEAFCLAN V.2 WARRIOR CATS RPG (NEED DEATHCLAN TRAINIES!!

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:45 pm

EVEN IF YOU ARE ALREADY PART OF THIS RP PLEASE READ THE RULES FOR THERE IS A NEW ONE

also please look over all of it i changed everything :D
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

Links;;

*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~IshikawaPrefecture~ » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:48 pm

[Yay! New thread. It's so shiny.]
~IshikawaPrefecture~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:50 pm

(shiny pretty! shiny good!!)(don't ask... ok so one of my friends in rl says that)
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

Links;;

*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:52 pm

thorn padded out of a bush "well done hawk" he smirked looking at nightwhisper
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

Links;;

*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T.tv/Mothcat182 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:55 pm

fishpaw jump out of her tree "nooo! nightwhisper are you aright what happened?"
T.tv/Mothcat182

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me