Paying for a custom character design! R+

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Paying for a custom character design! R+

Postby PidgeGunderson » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Hello. My name is Silver, and I'm looking for an artist who is willing to make a custom character for me in return for some rare pets(maybe even a very rare, if I love the idea enough). Also, if you have characters you are currently selling, I'd love to try for one.

I have a few things to keep in mind:
1) I am also an artist. I do not want you to give me something I could easily draw myself(and don't base that off of my oekaki pictures, those are awful compared to my hand drawings).
2) I DO NOT WANT A WOLF. I want a DOG. I have plenty of wolf characters. I don't need more.
3) Be CREATIVE! Be UNIQUE! Do something exciting that nobody else would think about(not a brown dog with a bandana or a German sheperd with a spike studded collar)
4) I would simply love a character that doesn't look natural. Glowing green? Cool! I wouldn't mind a normal dog, as long as there's something more to it, something unique.

That's about all..next I can post some of the rare pets I have to offer. :)
PidgeGunderson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Paying for a custom character design! R+

Postby Discontinued » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:30 pm

I can help, if you want. Just an example of something that I drew that is for sale, which is more natural than what you're looking for. Dog What are you looking for, like what breed of dog and colors?
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PidgeGunderson » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Actually, I think that's a pretty cute dog. :) How much is it for? I'd definitely consider offering for it.

As for other dog breeds, I love anything like a German sheperd, husky, or Finnish Spitz. Basically, big dogs.
PidgeGunderson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Silver*Cubone wrote:Actually, I think that's a pretty cute dog. :) How much is it for? I'd definitely consider offering for it.

As for other dog breeds, I love anything like a German sheperd, husky, or Finnish Spitz. Basically, big dogs.

Wow, thanks! Um, what do you think she is worth? I don't have a set price for her.
Okay, awesome! I love German Shepherds and Huskies.
ImageImage

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PidgeGunderson » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Oh, almost forgot. As for colours, I, for some reason, am in love with the fur design of white with black on the back that almost looks like it's spray painted on, but obviously it's not. XD
PidgeGunderson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PidgeGunderson » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:36 pm

I could pay...perhaps a rare and 5 or 6 uncommons? :) you tell me. We can haggle price.
PidgeGunderson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Silver*Cubone wrote:Oh, almost forgot. As for colours, I, for some reason, am in love with the fur design of white with black on the back that almost looks like it's spray painted on, but obviously it's not. XD

I love those colors too. X3

Silver*Cubone wrote:I could pay...perhaps a rare and 5 or 6 uncommons? :) you tell me. We can haggle price.

That sounds good to me! Just send whatever and we can work out a deal! I'm glad someone took an interest in my little Scottish Terrier! Just to let you know, she IS a Scottish Terrier. XD
ImageImage

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PidgeGunderson » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:40 pm

I saw~ Scottish terriers are so cute! They bring back memories, too. :)
PidgeGunderson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me