Fijj's Cheap Character Sale

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Fijj's Cheap Character Sale

Postby Fijj » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:47 am

These pets are also available on other sites, but there are some that I am EXCLUSIVELY selling here.

Warning there are a lot lol

Hello and welcome to my Thread! I have a collection of OC's that are just rotting in my DA and I'd really like to get rid of them ;-; All art you see is outdated.

I am accepting, CS Pets, Art, and USD for these Ocs! The USD prices are non-negotiable, but I am willing to work out a deal when it comes to Art and CS Pets.

The ones labeled as looking for offers, just feel free to shoot me a trade and we can work something out!

If you are interested in paying with pets just shoot me a suggestion with the name of the pet you want and what you'll offer! If you are interested in paying in art DM me. If you're paying with USD please DM me here DeviantArt

For CS pets, I have 0 interest in anything under Rare and all pets and items offered MUST be Wishlist. I do have a right to decline pet offers and I am more likely to decline any newer rares(May accept Wishlist), spiders, ponies, or horses.
When it comes to CS pets I am looking for Very Rares, Store Pets, older rares, and what not. I do have what I am looking for listed above them, but when it comes to pets I'm willing to edit!
The Pet prices are more of a suggestion that will change depending on what pets are offered.

For art, here are the characters that I would like drawn - Tawny Moose Fijj

Pets names and items can be changed and the design can be edited SLIGHTLY. Do NOT resell them for more than you paid for them.

OC's:

CS EXCLUSIVES

Loker - 3-4 Very Rares

Idek - TAKING OFFERS(Must be Rares and up)

Eko -

Cole - TAKING OFFERS(Must be Rares and up)

Marley - TAKING OFFERS(Must be Rares and up)

NORMAL SALES

Marble - $3.00 (If art DM me. Looking for at least 2 Rares or 1 Very Rares)

Macey - $1.00 (If art DM me. TAKING OFFERS(Must be Rares and up)

Sam - $2.00 (If art DM me. TAKING OFFERS(Must be Rares and up)

Lucifer - $8.00 (If art DM me. Looking for at least 4 Very Rares, will haggle if needed)

Vulcan - $8.00 (If art DM me. Looking for at least 4 Very Rares, will haggle if needed)

Static - $5.00 (If art DM me. Looking for at least 2 Very Rares)

Nurse - $7.00 (If art DM me. Looking for at least 3 Very Rares/ will haggle if needed)

Unnamed Wolf - $1.00 (If art DM me. TAKING OFFERS(Must be Rares and up)

Unnamed Furry - $1.00 (If art DM me. TAKING OFFERS(Must be Rares and up)

Teddy - $5.00 (If art DM me. Looking for at least 1 Very Rares)

Unnamed Deer - $1.00 (If art DM me. TAKING OFFERS(Must be Rares and up)

Inca - $7.00 (If art DM me. Looking for at least 2 Very Rares)

Wylborn - $5.00 (If art DM me. Looking for at least 2 Very Rares)
Last edited by Fijj on Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fijj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me