► trading characters for rareslists & '12-'08 rares

Buy or sell original character designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

Postby TurboCatZ » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:19 pm

TurboCatZ wrote:
    bump
    Image



    ashleyohiodigital artist

    hi there! i'm turbo and i'm obsessed
    with dinosaurs, felines, and drawing.

    pm's are always welcome!

    toyhou.se
User avatar
TurboCatZ
 
Posts: 19294
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:01 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading characters for lists & '11-'08 rares

Postby geckofood » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:57 pm

hey! i really like soleil

i have a few 2010 malk cats if youre interested, theyre on page four and five in the cat folder. if those dont suit your fancy im sure you might be able to find something else, i havent logged on since 2012 and im trying to clear my rares by trading for characters \o/
Image
User avatar
geckofood
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:06 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading characters for lists & '11-'08 rares

Postby TurboCatZ » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:07 am

geckofood wrote:hey! i really like soleil

i have a few 2010 malk cats if youre interested, theyre on page four and five in the cat folder. if those dont suit your fancy im sure you might be able to find something else, i havent logged on since 2012 and im trying to clear my rares by trading for characters \o/

    i'd be mostly looking for a list pet for soleil, since they were $15. i could maybe take the malks but if you can send over a trade we can try working something out? ^^
    Image



    ashleyohiodigital artist

    hi there! i'm turbo and i'm obsessed
    with dinosaurs, felines, and drawing.

    pm's are always welcome!

    toyhou.se
User avatar
TurboCatZ
 
Posts: 19294
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:01 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading characters for lists & '11-'08 rares

Postby geckofood » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:54 am

sure! sent the trade, not sure if i did anything wrong since its been awhile.

if youre interested in an art add-on, i can throw in an uncolored sketch if you want :^3 my art is here.
Image
User avatar
geckofood
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:06 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading characters for lists & '11-'08 rares

Postby cheeschi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:21 am

    I'm super interested in Soleil and Finch!
    I can offer ImageImage? (+ an advent bun, if you'd like)
cheeschi
 
Posts: 6425
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:58 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading characters for lists & '11-'08 rares

Postby TurboCatZ » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:03 am

cheeschi wrote:
    I'm super interested in Soleil and Finch!
    I can offer ImageImage? (+ an advent bun, if you'd like)

    sure! if you're able to do all three for them both, i'd be willing to take that for them!
    Image



    ashleyohiodigital artist

    hi there! i'm turbo and i'm obsessed
    with dinosaurs, felines, and drawing.

    pm's are always welcome!

    toyhou.se
User avatar
TurboCatZ
 
Posts: 19294
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:01 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading characters for lists & '11-'08 rares

Postby cheeschi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:50 am

      sent! could you transfer them to my th @/cheeschi?thank you!
cheeschi
 
Posts: 6425
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:58 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading characters for lists & '11-'08 rares

Postby TurboCatZ » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:51 am

cheeschi wrote:
      sent! could you transfer them to my th @/cheeschi? thank you.

    all sent, enjoy the characters! <3
    Image



    ashleyohiodigital artist

    hi there! i'm turbo and i'm obsessed
    with dinosaurs, felines, and drawing.

    pm's are always welcome!

    toyhou.se
User avatar
TurboCatZ
 
Posts: 19294
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:01 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TurboCatZ » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:46 pm

TurboCatZ wrote:
    bump
    Image



    ashleyohiodigital artist

    hi there! i'm turbo and i'm obsessed
    with dinosaurs, felines, and drawing.

    pm's are always welcome!

    toyhou.se
User avatar
TurboCatZ
 
Posts: 19294
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:01 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TurboCatZ » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:03 am

TurboCatZ wrote:
    bump
    Image



    ashleyohiodigital artist

    hi there! i'm turbo and i'm obsessed
    with dinosaurs, felines, and drawing.

    pm's are always welcome!

    toyhou.se
User avatar
TurboCatZ
 
Posts: 19294
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:01 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Needy and 0 guests