Seeking High Quality JBD Art

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Seeking High Quality JBD Art

Postby Distant_Hybrid » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Hello! As you may or may not know, I'm Distant_Hybrid, but feel free to call me Dis c: Anyway, I recently mustered up enough courage to try for a gorgeous JBb. #280 to be exact. She right here.

Now, only one piece of art is allowed, okay? So that means that I will have to decipher between a single entry of yours. I don't want any whining or hard feelings, because that isn't really necessary. I'll be wanting effort, backgrounds, character depiction, and shading. And only art on the Oekaki, please.

Okay, so the art must be of her and her favorite food: Lychees. My form is right here:

Full Name: Fuchsia - Fuchsia is a vivid reddish or pinkish purple color named after the flower of the fuchsia plant. Pronounce (Few-sha).
Gender: Is that a trick question? Pfft; what is air? How do I oxygen? She's a female, of course!
Favorite Food/Drink: Lychee. It is a tropical and subtropical fruit tree native to southern China, Taiwan and Southeast Asia, and now cultivated in many parts of the world. The fresh fruit has a "delicate, whitish pulp" with a floral smell and a fragrant, sweet flavor. Since this perfumey flavour is lost in canning, the fruit is usually eaten fresh.
Art of the JBD With Their Favorite Food: WIP. I'm currently away from my tablet, so I may need to order some art of her. If you don't mind my asking, when is the end date?

So basically what I want is a unique pose- not just her standing or sitting, I mean something interesting like... Falling down or something. I would also like her name to NOT be on there, in case I don't win her. If that happens, it will be up to you whether or not that will count as fan art.

If you have any questions, then post here and ask. Otherwise, just say who you are and give me a few examples. Please don't just tell me to look through your gallery; I don't have time for that.

Thank you all so much! I need it by August 21
I've decided to quit CS :c It was a hard choice, but I really need to. I haven't been on in forever... And yeah. Bye everyone. Thank you SO much for giving me an amazing time. To contact me, please PM my brother, Gravity Falls.
Distant_Hybrid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seeking High Quality JBD Art

Postby Distant_Hybrid » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:45 am

B u m p

Last bumped by Distant_Hybrid on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:45 am.
I've decided to quit CS :c It was a hard choice, but I really need to. I haven't been on in forever... And yeah. Bye everyone. Thank you SO much for giving me an amazing time. To contact me, please PM my brother, Gravity Falls.
Distant_Hybrid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me