Radithor's Store! New Addition - Wolves!

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Radithor's Store! New Addition - Wolves!

Postby Radithor » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:39 pm

Hey everyone! This is the place for buying a character from dear ol' Radithor. Please enjoy your time here, and feel free to message me or post here if you're interested in any of the characters I have up for offer.

Pre-Made Adoptables:

I am selling these for 1 rare or 10 uncommons. The words you see above them are not their actual names, and you can name them anything you like. I simply gave them a form of 'code' so these characters can be talked about without confusion. Example, asking for "Marble" will get you a better responce than "the black and white one." If you want one of these, send its 'codename' with a trade of the pets you'd like to pay me for the character. I prefer wishlist pets, especially if you're paying in uncommons, but I don't mind too much. :3

Please note: If the pictures of these adoptables get cut off by the forum, simply right-click and go into the picture's propeties, copy the image's URL and post it in your browser to view the whole thing. This can be done on Firefox simply by right-clicking and selecting 'copy image location'. These are all full body, head-to-tail pictures. If you're interested in a character, I suggest using this option to get a better look!

Table of Contents
Wolves
Lions and Lionesses
Merlionesses and Otters
Custom Characters and Special Adoptables
Pick-Up Area and Sold Characters
Last edited by Radithor on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:46 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Ahoy, there! My character store has been a little neglected for a while and gathered dust, but I'm still selling. :3 New designs comming soon!

"The scene, the scene - the screen’s endless. In style in style... check out my new stress! I’ve seen this stream – did I ditto that? Like I really care! Pretend, pretend life’s a bluescreen - upload dreams in your B-movie! It's kinda like life but... not.
And I can’t find me inside, I hide in an empty smile. And I have left me behind in words that aren’t mine!"
~Indica
Radithor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Radithor's Character Store!

Postby Radithor » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Wolves

Preystalker
A royal looking wolf who may do well living in a dry grassland.

Shadows and Highlights
Looks like this wolf might have a skill for skulking around in the dark.

Volvo
This fellow looks like a wolf of the planes.

Oceanic
Ahh, as fresh as the sea breeze.

Firedusk
The life of the party is here! With such dashing colours, this dear looks somewhat regal.

Custard
What a dashing creature! Does this wolf simply hail from the North, or are they envied in a more southern homeland?

Navy
Those purple eyes sure are mystifying...

Iceblast
This wolf is surrounded by an intriguing icy mist, which seems to even glow in the dark.

Forest Guardian
A wolf which would be well suited to live amongst the foliage of a forest, if not protect it.

Speedy
This one looks fast! There's something which seems strong about this guy.
Last edited by Radithor on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ahoy, there! My character store has been a little neglected for a while and gathered dust, but I'm still selling. :3 New designs comming soon!

"The scene, the scene - the screen’s endless. In style in style... check out my new stress! I’ve seen this stream – did I ditto that? Like I really care! Pretend, pretend life’s a bluescreen - upload dreams in your B-movie! It's kinda like life but... not.
And I can’t find me inside, I hide in an empty smile. And I have left me behind in words that aren’t mine!"
~Indica
Radithor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Radithor » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Lions

Freckles
Fun with wavy zig-zags! This guy was a pleasure to design.

Half 'n Half
This lion is 50% green, but 100% eco-friendly!

Plains Defender
This lion looks big and strong, perhaaps he guards a sacred area, or a sancurary for is pride?

Bangles
This man has some chunky, golden wristbands. A sign of wealth or slavery?

Purprange
What a bright fellow! He looks like he has an electrifying personality.

Goldie
The classic golden African Lion. :3

Greenie
This fellow almost looks like he could glow in the dark...

Darklight
This coal-black lion has a nice, silvery mane. Would work well as either a villian or an anti-hero.

Gradient
A lion with a multi-shade pelt.

Pastals
Fun with light and fluffy!

Lionesses

Striper
A lovely lioness covered in banded, stripey marks.

Swirly
A cute little white lioness with blue swirls and socks.

Battleworn
This poor lady has been through the wars and back!

Demofied
It's a demon lioness! I wonder if she's always been one...

Swamper
This lioness has mutated into something else... she seems to have a rough, crocodillian tail...

Grey Girl
This grey lioness looks a little troubled. She was such a joy to draw up! Which is... a little ironic.

Sunset
This lady looks like a rascally raver!

Silver
A lioness sporting some lovely, chunky jewlery.

Ochre
Bold little lioness with lovely reddish-brown fur.

Peaches and Cream
A bright lioness sporting some interesting colourings!
Last edited by Radithor on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:24 am, edited 6 times in total.

~Indica
Radithor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Radithor » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:52 am

Merlionesses

Criss-Cross
Stipey little merlioness with cross-over markings.

Redstripe
Is she seeking trouble, or simply going about her day?

Camo
This lioness could have a special skill for creeping among the kelp forests of the deep sea.

Ghostly
This pale little swimmer seems very withdrawn. Perhaps she is simply deep in thought?

Dark 'n Moody
This woman looks like she's been through rough times. But will her past end up consuming her?

Star
A beautiful woman with a star on her shoulder.

Kelpie
A little simmer who'd feel right at home in a kelp forest. She looks like she may be part of a tribe.

Greentail
A naturally coloured merlioness. Well, as natural as their colours can be without being a uniform aquamarine. ;3

Needlestripes
This fine, bright lady would stand out in any situation! But does she attract others, or deter them?

Bluey
A lovely blue lady. Blends in with the bright blue sea on a fine summer's day.

Otters

Ottery

Ottero

Otterin

Ottergle

Otterple

Otterice

Otterkaguie

Otterark

Otterask

Ottering
Last edited by Radithor on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 9 times in total.

~Indica
Radithor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Radithor » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Custom Adoptables

I do customs! However, they cost more than my pre-made adoptables, and there are a few rules/guidelines to go by.

1. A custom for which I need to draw a new lineart will cost 1 very rare or three rares or 30 uncommons. That covers species I don't yet have lineart for. This may seem costly, but keep in mind the effort it takes to draw new lines, especially when it is a new species.
2. A custom for which I already have lineart will cost you 2 rares or 20 uncommons. You don't need to pay for a pet if you don't like what I design for you. If you comission a character off me but decide you don't like it when I'm done, I will put it up in one of my pre-made adoptable sections with the others.
3. I am selling the character designs, not the line-art! If I need to create a new line-art to make a character, I have the right to use that line-art to create more adoptables of the same species. Do not remove the colouring from these pictures or use them to make your own designs. As I am not offering this lineart for free for others to use, using it would be art theft. So please, just don't use my lines.
4. Once I sell the character, it's yours. You have the right to choose what you do with it. This includes re-selling, re-designing or coming up with any story you wish for them.
5. Things I can do include lions, foxes, elephants, meerkats, dragons and reptiles. I'll even do dinosaur characters! I can do both natural and unnatural characters. But I won't do antro or 'furry' characters, humans/humanoids, dogs, horses or any animal characters with humanoid hair. This is simply out of preference/ability. If there's something you want but you're unsure if I'll do or not, feel free to PM me or ask here.
6. Just have fun! If you adopt a character from me, enjoy using it. :3

Special Pre-Mades

These will be pre-made adoptables with complex or unique linearts and designs. They will cost 2 rares or 20 uncommons. I don't have any drawn up yet, but this is where they will go.
Last edited by Radithor on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

~Indica
Radithor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Radithor » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:26 am

Pick-Ups

This is where characters will wait for somebody to buy them. Customs will be here until they are paid for. I can also reserve pre-made characters.

Sold Characters

This is where I list characters who have been sent out into the wide world of art. You cannot buy them off me as they have already been sold, however feel free to take a look through them.

Sold to Rasca1jack
Sold to ||CSwolf||
Sold to ||CSwolf||
Sold to Bella's corgi love
Sold to Ushuaya
Sold to Kiwi In A Bottle
Sold to *S*Q*U*I*D*D*Y*
Sold to bryanna6
Sold to bryanna6
Sold to dannys77
Sold to dannys77
Sold to Digital Rendezvous
Sold to snailworld
Last edited by Radithor on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:26 am, edited 10 times in total.

~Indica
Radithor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Radithor's Character Store! NEW: 6 NEWBIES ON FRIDAY 13

Postby Radithor » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:53 am

New pets have been added to the store! Enjoy, and a fine 13th Friday to you all.

~Indica
Radithor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Radithor's Character Store! NEW: 6 newbies on Friday 13

Postby Wesley » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:04 am

Cute lions. c: It's nice that there is somewhere to go for big cats. ^^ For this guy would you take this very Friday the 13th appropriate wishlist rare? xD If so, I will send a trade. c: Thank you. ^^
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Radithor's Character Store! NEW: 6 newbies on Friday 13

Postby Radithor » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:38 am

Thank you. :3 Sorry, I have just sold him! However, if you would like I could quickly design you a custom? :3 Otherwise, you might like to keep an eye on my topic. Every now and then I update my characters, and since I just sold both of my natural-coloured lions, there'll be more natural designs for them comming up next.

Edit: The two new male designs are up. If you commission a custom off me, I will do it tomorrow. :3
Last edited by Radithor on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

~Indica
Radithor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Radithor's Character Store! NEW: 8 newbies on Friday 13

Postby Radithor » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:41 am

After a long night of drawing, it's time for me to get some sleep. Enjoy the new designs, everyone!

~Indica
Radithor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me