✨ Character Purge! Looking for ART & C$ [CLOSED] ✨

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ✨ TRADING OCS FOR ART & C$! [OPEN] ✨

Postby sheepuns » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:31 am

Toscamora wrote:im really interested in lexus and lazarus. i have 140C$ and a bunch of older rares if interested. i can also do digital headbusts. i can show examples of

A little bit tentative on Lexus but I could do the 140 C$, some old rares and a digital bust for Lazarus! Could you show an example and send a trade?
artshopdesign shopdAocs - sheepuns @ TH
ava: wyrd - siggy: kessler
sheepuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning Memory » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:53 am

I'm absolutely in love with Lovemail! I don't have any USD to offer, would you be willing to accept C$ or any art of some kind? I have a customs shop here if you'd like to see some examples of my artwork. :)
Burning Memory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepuns » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:27 pm

Burning Memory wrote:I'm absolutely in love with Lovemail! I don't have any USD to offer, would you be willing to accept C$ or any art of some kind? I have a customs shop here if you'd like to see some examples of my artwork. :)

Hiya! I'm glad you like Lovemail so much! :D

How much C$ would you be offering? I am pretty tentative with them, and with art it would depend on how much and of what. Currently looking for some human couple art!
sheepuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning Memory » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:36 pm

sheepuns wrote:
Burning Memory wrote:I'm absolutely in love with Lovemail! I don't have any USD to offer, would you be willing to accept C$ or any art of some kind? I have a customs shop here if you'd like to see some examples of my artwork. :)

How much C$ would you be offering? I am pretty tentative with them, and with art it would depend on how much and of what. Currently looking for some human couple art!

Currently I only have 475C$ total, but I have some commissions lined up and can easily get some extra (535C$, to be exact) if youre willing to put them on hold for a while. I can also try my hand at couple art, though those sort of dynamic kinds of poses with close embraces or any sort of kissing have always been a bit out of my comfort zone, but for this character I'm more than willing to do my best and work out sketches and ideas and seeing if the designs are something I can work with!

(Multiple edits because I kept getting my math wrong and because I finished a commission and got more C$, and am still currently taking more lol)
Last edited by Burning Memory on Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
Burning Memory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acura, » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:44 pm

sheepuns wrote:
crylics, wrote:hi! How much c$ would u be after for zenith? <3

I paid $25 usd without the art, so I think 560 C$ would be what I would accept!

would you look at older rares and very rares to add up to the 560 c$? :>
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepuns » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:20 am

Burning Memory wrote:
sheepuns wrote:

[url][/url]

Currently I only have 475C$ total, but I have some commissions lined up and can easily get some extra (535C$, to be exact) if youre willing to put them on hold for a while. I can also try my hand at couple art, though those sort of dynamic kinds of poses with close embraces or any sort of kissing have always been a bit out of my comfort zone, but for this character I'm more than willing to do my best and work out sketches and ideas and seeing if the designs are something I can work with!

(Multiple edits because I kept getting my math wrong and because I finished a commission and got more C$, and am still currently taking more lol)

Gotcha, gotcha! How long would you need them on hold? I've had Lovemail for years but really struggled to let her go, but I feel like you'd be a good owner for her, so I wouldn't mind waiting a bit!

On the off chance you'd wanna try, here would be the characters you would be drawing: Carmen, Fia
sheepuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepuns » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:20 am

crylics, wrote:
sheepuns wrote:
crylics, wrote:hi! How much c$ would u be after for zenith? <3

I paid $25 usd without the art, so I think 560 C$ would be what I would accept!

would you look at older rares and very rares to add up to the 560 c$? :>

Oh shoot, I'm sorry! Someone just bought Zenith for 800 C$ ;v;
sheepuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning Memory » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:28 am

Gotcha, gotcha! How long would you need them on hold? I've had Lovemail for years but really struggled to let her go, but I feel like you'd be a good owner for her, so I wouldn't mind waiting a bit!

On the off chance you'd wanna try, here would be the characters you would be drawing: Carmen, Fia

The hold time depends on what kind of payment you're more comfortable with. If you want a specific amount of C$ for them, then it would all depend on how much it is and how long it would take me to get it (but it would be very easy to get more just by finishing the commissions I have, so it wouldn't be too long).

If you'd rather art, the character designs look easy enough for me to draw, and depending on how many pieces you want, whether they're head, bust or full body, if you want background or no background, etc, it could take anywhere from a few hours to up to a week. I'd prefer paying with C$, seeing as it'd be a much quicker sale and you can finally let Lovemail go, but if you'd prefer art or some mix of both I wouldn't mind. I'm open to paying either method, it just depends on what YOU think Lovemail is worth. I don't really want to choose prices or methods for you, since youve said you're so attached to them, so I'd rather leave most of the decision making to you. C:
Burning Memory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepuns » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:37 am

Burning Memory wrote:
The hold time depends on what kind of payment you're more comfortable with. If you want a specific amount of C$ for them, then it would all depend on how much it is and how long it would take me to get it (but it would be very easy to get more just by finishing the commissions I have, so it wouldn't be too long).

If you'd rather art, the character designs look easy enough for me to draw, and depending on how many pieces you want, whether they're head, bust or full body, if you want background or no background, etc, it could take anywhere from a few hours to up to a week. I'd prefer paying with C$, seeing as it'd be a much quicker sale and you can finally let Lovemail go, but if you'd prefer art or some mix of both I wouldn't mind. I'm open to paying either method, it just depends on what YOU think Lovemail is worth. I don't really want to choose prices or methods for you, since youve said you're so attached to them, so I'd rather leave most of the decision making to you. C:

Oooh, I see I see! Honestly, I do think your style is pretty cool too, so I'll let Lovemail go for a art if you don't mind! I saw your prices and I think the cost of two fullbodies and a simple background would fit her price! :D Thanks again for being patient with me as well!
sheepuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning Memory » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:15 pm

sheepuns wrote:
Burning Memory wrote:

Oooh, I see I see! Honestly, I do think your style is pretty cool too, so I'll let Lovemail go for a art if you don't mind! I saw your prices and I think the cost of two fullbodies and a simple background would fit her price! :D Thanks again for being patient with me as well!

Thank you for being patient as well! I've saved the reference images of your characters beforehand, if you'd like to PM me any extra details or ideas you may have for art (so the forum doesn't get cluttered lol) we can work out exactly what you're looking for, what you do and don't want in the artwork, etc. I want to make the artwork as nice as possible to fit the price of the character, so if there's anything at all you want to tell me or to remind me of, I'd appreciate it! :D
Burning Memory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me