♛ Selling all characters ♛

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: 🌸LT~ S/T/B Characters🌸

Postby bellamare » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:17 pm

hey! i'm interested in this dude: https://toyhou.se/7165582.bee#23259417
before i make any offer would any characters in any of these folders interest you for a trade? https://toyhou.se/bellamare/characters/folder:856248

bellamare
contact me
discord: bellamare#3663
art credit
pfp: me
signature: softsweetmello

adult - it/she - pansexual - canine therian
part time student, vet tech and furry artist

links
lf art
art shop

ocs ufs/uft
bellamare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspen ✩ » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:19 am

bellamare wrote:hey! i'm interested in this dude: https://toyhou.se/7165582.bee#23259417
before i make any offer would any characters in any of these folders interest you for a trade? https://toyhou.se/bellamare/characters/folder:856248

Hi! I am interested in Artigli, but if he is off limits I understand! im open to other offers to, have a nice day either way!
Hi! Im Aspen
hope you have a lovely day!
I really love animals!
and being with my friends!
Im not to active anymore

THDA

Discord - Aspen ✩#0301

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
Aspen ✩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspen ✩ » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:36 am

Defixnce wrote:Hi!
Looking to sell everybody in here
Feel free to look through other folders as well!
Mostly looking for c$ atm, but am okay with pets as well!

Hi! I quite like Spark
Hi! Im Aspen
I really love animals!
Im not to active anymore

THDA

Discord - Aspen ✩#0301

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
Aspen ✩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspen ✩ » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:40 am

Bluekittyhorse wrote: don't currently have any OCs for sale that you haven't already seen, but I can do customs and I have a few adopts I have released/I am going to release (depending on when this is read).

You can find the Adopts here. They're for an event going on in the Austrat Sveargith Species. Me and the Artists/Guest Artists for the Species will be adding more adopts till our list is complete and/or the event ends.

You can find my custom info here. I can do almost any Species, including certain Original Species. Prices for Customs from my Original Species have different prices than what's stated in the link above, so if you're interested just let me know and I can grab the links for those. For Customs I accept what's stated in my prices, though I will also accept CS Pets if they're equivalent to the C$ price.

Omg im so sorry I did not see this! yes, I can pm you if you want or just post here it is up to you! :)
Hi! Im Aspen
I really love animals!
Im not to active anymore

THDA

Discord - Aspen ✩#0301

Aspen ✩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspen ✩ » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:40 am

Defixnce wrote:Would you be willing to offer c$ for them? :)

depends how much! What do you have in mind?
Hi! Im Aspen
I really love animals!
Im not to active anymore

THDA

Discord - Aspen ✩#0301

Aspen ✩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspen ✩ » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:53 am

sure :)
Hi! Im Aspen
I really love animals!
Im not to active anymore

THDA

Discord - Aspen ✩#0301

Aspen ✩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspen ✩ » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:54 am

ok! done, thank you so much
Hi! Im Aspen
I really love animals!
Im not to active anymore

THDA

Discord - Aspen ✩#0301

Aspen ✩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluekittyhorse » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:43 am

♡Beach♡ wrote:
Bluekittyhorse wrote: don't currently have any OCs for sale that you haven't already seen, but I can do customs and I have a few adopts I have released/I am going to release (depending on when this is read).

You can find the Adopts here. They're for an event going on in the Austrat Sveargith Species. Me and the Artists/Guest Artists for the Species will be adding more adopts till our list is complete and/or the event ends.

You can find my custom info here. I can do almost any Species, including certain Original Species. Prices for Customs from my Original Species have different prices than what's stated in the link above, so if you're interested just let me know and I can grab the links for those. For Customs I accept what's stated in my prices, though I will also accept CS Pets if they're equivalent to the C$ price.

Omg im so sorry I did not see this! yes, I can pm you if you want or just post here it is up to you! :)

It's fine! PMs are preferred since it'll be easier to keep track of everything there.
Bluekittyhorse
~Common nickname is Blue
~She/Her
~Aegoromantic Aegosexual
~Artist and Writer
~A part of a lot of different fandoms

Bluekittyhorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspen ✩ » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:50 am

sent a pm!
Hi! Im Aspen
I really love animals!
Im not to active anymore

THDA

Discord - Aspen ✩#0301

Aspen ✩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspen ✩ » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:17 am

bump
Hi! Im Aspen
I really love animals!
Im not to active anymore

THDA

Discord - Aspen ✩#0301

Aspen ✩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me