The Character Shoppe!

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

The Character Shoppe!

Postby thundercracer » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:22 am

Hello and welcome to the Character Shoppe!
Here you can find characters that I have drawn and designed myself. There is a list of characters already available, but I also do commissions and custom characters. I tend to stick to drawing mammals/mammal-like creatures, but don't let that stop you from taking a look around and see if anyone catches your eye! I'm also okay with taking a shot at pretty much anything regarding commissions, species wise.
In case any of you want to see more work of mine, you can find me on my deviantArt~

Rules
1.) All Chicken Smoothie rules apply.
2.) After you purchase your character/design, you are free to do anything you wish with it; fanart, selling, trading, whatever.
However, all credit must be given to me for the design; at least, please don't take my credit by saying you made it yourself.
3.) You may not use any character that is available in this shoppe until you actually BUY IT.
4.) Do not take/use a character that doesn't belong to you or that someone else has purchased.
5.) If you choose to have a custom done PLEASE do not make it overly complicated or confusing; the cost will go up and so will my confusion regarding what you want.
6.) When filling out an application, please be somewhat professional.
7.) You are generally required to read the topic; if you do something against the rules/something mentioned that's important, I'll probably get very annoyed.

This is not a rule; but if you wish, please bump this topic to keep the shoppe going :)

Regarding payment procedures, you can either send me an offer (PLEASE MENTION WHICH CHARACTER/S YOU'RE OFFERING FOR)) or you can ask me for a price range of what I want for a particular character. I typically handle things/respond through PM, so I will respond in both the topic and by PM so I can make sure you get the message without fail. I'd stick to sending offers of wishlists/rares/uncommons/C$. If you offer something I don't really want, we'll negotiate on how to fix the trade. I usually just leave the offers to you, but I'll still answer any and all questions you may have on that. If a pay isn't exactly what I want, I usually will not go in and add things myself, since I don't know what pets/whatever you're willing to give. To fix this issue, I usually will just tell you to add something yourself. If I don't want something you're offering, I will remove it myself, however. If multiple people express interest in a certain character at the same time, I will leave the matter to the customers in the form of a bid; whoever bids the highest until the other/s back out wins.
There are more details in the pay section a little bit below this.

I DO CUSTOM ORDERS!
All you need to do is fill out this form
Code: Select all
What species do you want your character/s to be?
What style would you like?
What colors would you like? (Please have a full list - preferably a visual palette)
What markings/patterns/designs would you want?
Would you want a male or female?
Anything else or anything extra?

Please read!
This is a sort of guide to the custom order forms.
1.) What species do you want your character/s to be?
This one is pretty self explanatory. I kind of don't really want to do human customs... If I do a human character, it's a rare thing. I have to be REALLY motivated to draw a human, so please refrain from requesting it unless you've double-checked that it's something I want to do. Also, if you just want sketch/lineart or full color, etc.

2.) What style would you like to go for?
I tend to stray from really cartoonish, somewhat cartoonish, and semi-realistic.

3.) What colors would you like?
Please, please, have a full list of colors you would like this character to have. If you're going to actually show me the colors you'd like, please don't send them with colored letters; I'd prefer if you made a palette and somehow linked me to/showed me it. And please be specific and assign colors to parts and designs. An example being; please give this character neon-ish aqua blue eyes and bright yellow hair/fur. I also wish for her to have black spots and other spots that are the same color as her eyes. This would be very helpful for me as the artist.

4.) What markings/patterns/designs would you want?
Would you want spots or stripes? Would you want swirls or markings? Tattoos? Stars along the pelt or tail or whatever? This is where you put that.

5.) Do you want your character to be male or female?
Pretty self explanatory. However, you can specify by saying you want a masculine female or a feminine male or unknown gender or whatever you prefer.

6.)Anything else or anything extra?
Here you could talk about accessories or anything not discussed in the rest of the form. You can also link to something I've drawn and ask me to use that as a reference while drawing your custom.

I hope this guide helped a little bit :)

PLEASE READ THIS!!
Payment/Compensation
Usually, I'll leave making payments and prices and offers to you guys. However, if you are confused about or don't know the value of one of the characters, feel free to ask.
PLEASE READ MY TRADE RULES!!! You don't have to read all of them, obviously, but there's a small section where you guys should read.

From ChickenSmoothie

((Honestly if you're paying with pets, don't bother unless they're wishlist pets))
- Pets: Uncommons/Rares/Very Rares/ any more than that would be absolutely astounding and amazing. Commons are also accepted but they have to be from my wishlist and there should be quite a few of them in your offer.
(REMEMBER!!! There are other forms of payment other than pets; just keep that in mind while trying to come up with a fair price :)
- Wishlist Items
- Chicken Dollars
- OMG So Rares are OMG Love Heaven and you're guaranteed that character. Very Rares are also guaranteed to get you whatever character you want. Rares are very good and, depending on the character, one or two will usually suffice. Uncommons are great in somewhat higher quantities. Like rares, Uncommons depend on the adoptable you want/how many you offer. Commons are only good in many; Very Commons and OMG So Commons are only okay if there are at least 15 of them.

If you see that a pet is "On Hold" you can still ask about it! On Hold either means I'm keeping it there until the person is able to rack up enough payment/isn't able to trade at that moment due to their technology/payment negotiations are under way. If you want a character that is On Hold, be prepared for bidding.

Characters to Adopt

Number 1

Number 2 ((SOLD))

Number 3

Number 4 ((SOLD))

Number 5

Number 6 ((SOLD))

Number 7 ((SOLD))

Number 8

Number 9 (SOLD)

Number 10

Number 11((SOLD))

Number 12((SOLD))

Number 13

Number 14

Number 15

Number 16

Number 17

Number 18 ((SOLD))

Number 19

Number 20 ((SOLD))

Number 21

Number 22

Number 23

Number 24

Number 25

Number 26

Number 27 (SOLD)

Number 28

Number 29(SOLD)

Number 30

Number 31

Number 32

Number 33 (SOLD)

Number 34

Number 35(SOLD)

Number 36 ((SOLD))

Number 37
[/center]

{X} to Ratchet who offered this.
{X}to Mello-chan who offered this.
{X}to Make a Rainbow who offered this.
{X}{X}to Running in the Rain who offered this.
{X}{X}to Zoey' who offered this.
{X}to Kazoozle who offered this.
{X}to L Lawliet who offered this.
{X}{X}{X} to Lakes who offered this.
{X} to SpeckledFern who offered this.
{X} to Sunfang who offered this.
{X} to Sweetart who offered this.
{X}to Tabbikat who offered this.
{X}to Blarecat who offeredthis.
{X}to BumbleBee who offeredthis.
{X} to 4everHallie who offered this.
{X} to Naoimh who offered this.
{X}{X} to dannys77 who offered this.
{X}{X}{X}{X}{X} to gupie10 who offered this.
{X} to ~RayRay~ who offered this.
{X} to dogs_rock_2002 who offered this.
{X}{X} to FlamingGazelle who offered this.
{X}{X}{X} to XandraT8 who offered this.
{X}{X} to Sunfang who offered this.
{X} to PeachPassion who offered this.
{X} to LeachFace who offered this.
{X} to Casanova who offered
this.
{X} to FlamingGazelle who offered
this.
{x} to Cowboy Up who offered this.
{x} to ~JustImagine~ who offered
this.
{x} to Ray. who offered this.
{x} to badkitten who offered this.
{X} to Dovepawlover who offered this.
{X} to BootsABaby who offered this.
{X} to .: DarkestShadows:.who offered this.
{X}{X} to nörth who offered this.
{X}{X}{X} to Bloodyshadowwolf who offered this and this.
{X}{X}{X}{X} to LoverKnux who offered this this and this.
{X}{X} to Bananaz who offered this and this.
{X} to Wesleydog who offered this.
{X} to owl0430 who offered this.
{X} to Blindfold Code who offered this.
{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X} to Champion. who offered this and this.
{X} to who AquilaFuga offered this.
{X}{X} to Echo;. who offered this.
{X} to Ray. who offered this.
{X} to Bananaz who offered this.
{X} to deathly. who offered this.
{X} to - D I V E R G E N T - who offered this.
{X} to Orangeade who offered this.
{X}{X} to Greyscale.Rainbows who offered this.
{X}{X}{X} to Bananaz who offered this.
{X}{X} to snowflop who offered this.
{X} to Champion. who offered this.
{X}{X}{X} to bloodyshadowwolf who offered this.
{X}{X}{X}{X}{X} to wesleydog who offered this.
{X}{X} to IronicwOrLd who offered this.
{X} to Dovepawlover who offered this.
{X}{X}{X}{X} to Leafstorm515 who offered this.
{X}{X} to pocket profe who offered this.
{X} to FreckleTail who offered this.
{X} to Maja2013 who offered this.
{X} to FreckleTail who offered this.
{X}{X}{X}{X} to ecoecoeco3000 who offered this.
{X} to CR7 who offered this.
{X} to sizzle who offered this.
{X} to batman... who offered this.
{X}{X} to Greyscale.Rainbows who offered this.
{X} to Bloodyshadowwolf who offered this.
{X} to **Nightwhisper** who offered this.
{X} to Kazoo who offered this.
{X} to Olyandtabbs who offered this.
{X} to bananaz who offered this.
{X} to AquilaFuga who offered this.
{X} to Morganizer who offered this.
{X} to gopher who offered this.
{X}{X} to hamstersrule9912399 who offered this.
{X}{X} to Champion. who offered this.
{X} to Blindfold Code who offered this.
{X} to wiltedbones who offered this.
{X}{X}{X} to TheGoddessOfMischief who offered this.
{X} to ironicwOrLd who offered this.
{X} to hey batta batta who offered this.
{X}{X} to xXToxikXx who offered this.
{X} to Greyscale.Rainbows who offered this.
{X}{X}{X}{X}{X} to PastelPaws who offered this, this, this, this, and this.
{X} to emilyco who offered this.

ALSO! Even if you think you know all my rules or policies, if you're a returning customer, please read over the rules/forms/etc. just to make sure I haven't CHANGED anything. I UPDATE this post REGULARLY and will often add/change/edit things OFTEN and it's rather irritating when people don't comply. Thank you very much!
Last edited by thundercracer on Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 148 times in total.
thundercracer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me