Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Vixen [three] • Arctos [three]

Postby exempt » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:04 pm

Vixen • healer • location: camp • tagged: feather, miss jackson, nettle
    The healer's gaze remained narrowed, shifting between Nettle and Miss Jackson as they continued to bicker, one holding a personal pity part for himself, and the other only adding on the insults. Both sides were being annoying, and that was coming from someone who normally got along with everyone. She was relived when Feather finally broke them up, a little too late in her opinion, but she was shocked when he noted that he wasn't coming along. She opened her mouth to speak, but the other female beat her to it. She hated to admit it, but she agreed with the sharp-tongued wolf. Vixen rose to her feet, her attention falling back on their alpha. "If you're injured, let me help you. It does us no good to have a sick leader." She was better suited to such a task.

Arctos • beta • outside camp • tagged: pine
    The male remained firmly in the hunter's way, meeting her gaze as she lifted hers to his. She was clearly trying to hurry this interaction along, waiting for him to move, but this landed negatively with him. A low growl escaped his muzzle, ears pulling back and sharp teeth on full display. He wasn't in the mood in the mood to deal with her, that should have fallen on Feather's shoulders. He padded forward, his shoulder knocking with hers as he passed. "Don't be so quick to dismiss your superiors." his tone was firm, warning, snapped in her direction. Arctos headed back towards camp, leaving Pine to do as she pleased.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting)

Postby KittyandCat » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:17 am

Pine ~ hunter ~ location; outside camp ~ tags; Arctos
    Pine looked back, her ears perked up. Jealousy, admiration, and a bit of hurt mingled in her mind as she waited for the hunting party to make it's way out of the camp. I should help them. She thought, knowing she couldn't bring down a deer on her own.

Nettle ~ omega ~ location; camp ~ tags; Feather, Miss Jackson, Vixen
    Nettle waited impatiently, ready for the hunt. He didn't hate Miss Jackson, he only wanted to please the sharp she-wolf. He wanted to please everyone, but he knew that was an unreachable goal. 'Don't try, just do.' He snarl echoed in his ears, sending energy surging through his paws. I will! I'll try harder- no, I'll do better! I will help in catching a deer!

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:31 am

Laurel|Healer|Loc: Outside of camp|Tags/mentions: open

Laurel had gotten early that morning to go and collect some herbs. She trotted briskly through the forest looking around for the plants she needed. She stopped then she noticed a big pile of moss at the base of a tree. Laurel gently began to take the moss of the tree before heading back to camp.

Blaze|Hunter|Loc:Camp|Tags/mentions: Feather and Vixen

Blaze glanced up at Feather with concern when he said that he wouldn't be coming although Blaze didn't always agree with his alpha he still wanted him to be in good health. "I could take Vixen's place in the hunt" Blaze said looking up at Feather. He hoped that Feather would say yes since really wanted to go out on a hunt to stretch his legs and he was feeling a bit cooped up as of late.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:42 am

Feather II Male II 1 II Alpha
He blinked noticing Pine had left. Boy he was not himself. He turned to Vixen, "Im fine, i guess i could come! And Blaze, sure you can take Vixens place." He said, smiling. Feather ignored the rude comments by Miss Jackson. He sighed, annoyed that she always has to have a comment on everything! "Lets go i guess." He tried to sound slightly more cheerful
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vixen [four] • Arctos [four]

Postby exempt » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:57 am

Vixen • healer • location: camp • tagged: feather, miss jackson, nettle, blaze
    The healer glanced over to Blaze when he spoke up, offering to take her place so that she could help the alpha. She gave a small nod, her attention returning to Feather. Vixen was shocked with his answer, the feeling written clearly on her features. Not only was he refusing her help, but he was kicking her out of the hunting group. Of course, Blaze was a far better hunter than her, but Nettle was still invited and he wasn't a hunter. She couldn't help but feel hurt by this, and she glanced around the small group, then turned and quickly padded away from them.

Arctos • beta • camp • tagged: vixen, feather, miss jackson, nettle, blaze
    Arctos didn't turn to look back to Pine, but he didn't hear her steps, which meant that she was likely waiting for the others. He was glad of this, continuing his way towards camp. The beta approached the hunting party, glancing them over to see who was there. "Any updates?" he questioned, gaze falling on Feather.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:20 am

Pine ~ hunter ~ location; outside camp ~ tags; open
    What's taking them so long? Pine thought impatiently, swishing her tail over the leaf litter. Maybe I should go back. She sighed, picturing Miss Jackson ready to hit her with another stinging comment. She stood, giving her chest fur a few licks, efore heading towards the camp.

Nettle ~ omega ~ location; camp ~ tags; Feather, Miss Jackson, Vixen, Blaze
    Nettle's paws itched as he kneaded them in the ground. Come on, make up your mind! He imagined a deer in the forest, grazing, unaware of the hunting party coming for it. It wouldn't wait forever, and Nettle wanted to show Miss Jackson he could help. He could do more than try, he could do.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:11 am

miss jackson.
        tag: the pack

Even Miss Jackson was shocked. That in itself was strange, for it was rare for Miss Jackson to ever show any emotion that wasn't pure hatred or sarcasm. God, Feather did piss her off. He was so... so inconsistent with everything that he did or said. One minute, everyone was to hunt, the next minute, he was replacing Vixen with Blaze. Not that Miss Jackson really cared who she hunted with, she was most shocked about how quickly Feather was to turn his back onto Vixen. She never took him for one of those wolves. Miss Jackson had several different thoughts and opinions on this - all them she could use against Feather.

She made another unladylike sound emit from her gag. "Would you make up your childish mind?" Jackson snapped, simultaneously amused and irritated in a way. "I can not believe that this pack was left with you for a leader if you can even call yourself that," she remarked daringly. "Tsk, a shame that your father died so early, only to leave a child in charge."
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:35 am

Feather II Male II 1 II Alpha
Feather instantly noticed the hurt on Vixen's face, he felt sorry but she was already gone by the time he could say something. 'Great, another problem!' he thought. Then Miss Jackson had to chime in with her own opinion. "Jackson. Enough." he said, then she mentioned his father and he lost it. "You'd be lucky if i didnt use your pelt for a bed!" He snapped at her. "Im out of the hunt. I lost my appetite." He mumbled as he walked away.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vixen [five] • Arctos [five]

Postby exempt » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:09 pm

Vixen • healer • location: camp outskirts • tagged: n/a
    The healer emitted an aggravated huff as she padded away from the heart of camp, her gaze forced forward. She tried to relax, shaking out her pelt, but her pent up frustration remained. The she-wolf wasn't usually like this, she was friendly and caring, but this only added onto her bitterness. Slowing to a more leisurely pace, Vixen continued forth, eventually settling down in a tall patch of grass.

Arctos • beta • camp • tagged: feather, miss jackson, nettle, blaze
    His gaze moved over towards Miss Jackson as she lashed out, his own features becoming quite perplexed. He had clearly walked into some form of disagreement, and while the she-wolf's words were bitterly harsh, the alpha could fight his own battles. What came next was even more shocking, Feather lashing back with a most likely empty threat. On top of this, the beta's previous question had been ignored. A deep growl ripped from his throat, fed up with the pack as a whole. It was a mess, and their leader was not helping in the slightest. An alpha should not stoop to his subordinate's level, then give up halfway through an unresolved issue.

"Shut up, you pack of useless mutts." His voice was firm and clearly furious, directed at the group as a whole, including his own alpha. "I will lead the hunt, and we will be wasting no more time." His narrowed gaze shot around the group as Feather walked away, searching for any defiance in their eyes. If they were to catch a larger prey out for their morning grazing, they had to leave now. Without waiting for an response, the beta turned and began heading out of camp, expecting the hunting group to follow.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:29 pm

miss jackson.
        tag: the pack

Miss Jackson smirked at Feather's reply. Turn her into a bed? Don't make her laugh. She would love to see the degenerate try and skin her. 'I'm out of the hunt, I've lost my appetite.' Jackson would snort and roll her eyes quite visibly to anyone facing her. "And you're petty, don't know what I expected from a teen," unsurprised, the woman turned around just in time to see Arctos returning. 'Shut up, you pack of useless mutts.' Miss Jackson practically ignored that comment, as she didn't feel it was directed at her exactly. 'I will lead the hunt, and we will be wasting no more time.' The onyx female sort of smiled at the Beta, "About time someone else has a backbone," she spoke. "Let us get going, I'm starving and itching for blood."
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me