Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting)

Postby DravenSparrow » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:41 am

[quote="DravenSparrow"]Willow - Delta - Camp - tagged: the pack

The she-wolf waited for the hunt to start, often looking back, and eventually deciding to stay, she would be more helpful if she stayed behind anyway. She kinda stood there awkwardly, looking around before heading off towards.. Somewhere...
I've been gone so long lol
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DravenSparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:43 am

Pine ~ hunter ~ location; outside camp ~ tags; Feather, Audine
    Pine looked after him, and shook her head. What just happened? She thought to herself. I wasn't angry- not to mention I sided with the alpha, whom everyone is doubting! That should get me a jibe from Miss Jackson. She sighed, turning. She was so... confused. Maybe she should join the hunting patrol? She trotted over, giving Miss Jackson a respectful look, asking if she was wanted. I would've like to have gone hunting with Feather... She thought to herself. If we'd caught something good, that could've helped proven his worth.

Nettle ~ omega ~ location; camp ~ tags; Miss Jackson, Arctos, the pack
    Nettle watched as the argument continued. When can we get out? He sighed, stifling a frustrated snort. AS they finally began going out a slow pace, he slid in beside Miss Jackson at a steady pace. I'll impress her!

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arctos [9]

Postby exempt » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:59 pm

Arctos • beta • camp • tagged: Miss Jackson, Audine, Azalea, Oak, Nettle, Pine
    The beta took note of Nettle's approach, but given he was causing no further problems, had other pack mates to focus on. The snapping of teeth-on-teeth caught his attention and he once more turned, and another growl ripped from his throat before he could even see who had caused it. It was no surprise to find that it was Miss Jackson and Oak, and last remaining strand of patience within him finally broke. His full fury turned towards the she-wolf as she spoke to him, despite the two of them standing on the same side.

"Fight on your own time." His words were simple, but his tone was enraged and commanding. Jackson may have a dominating personality, but Arctos was still ranked above her, and he was sick of her persistent need for getting the last word. She acted mighty, but she was doing nothing more than making this entire situation worse than it had to be. His glare remained on the she-wolf for several long moments, his form tense and his head held above hers, teeth bared in frustration. As Audine approached, his gaze flicked towards her, and given her clear submission, found no reason to acknowledged her previous decision. Her loyalty towards the alpha had clearly been strong, but Feather seemed to have broken this on his own, at least for the moment.

He didn't miss Oak's comment towards the she-wolf, and he turned, for the third and final time, to head away from the camp. His steps were quick, and it only took a few moments to catch up to the healer. "Know your place." he snapped, sharp teeth brushing against the male's ears at he uttered the words. He moved ahead of Oak, lifting his nose to inhale the scents of the forest as he walked. His determination only fueled by his frustration, he picked up his pace as he located the distant scent trail of the elk herd. While their start had been sufficiently delayed, it did allow them to pick up several more members for the hunt.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:12 pm

miss jackson.
        ▸ delta ♀ ▸ 5 yrs ▸ tag: hunting group

Jackson shrugged off Oak's response, not finding it necessary to respond to his quip. 'This disrespectful mutt will get his punishment in time,' thought the onyx she-wolf. Though she was just a rank below beta, she didn't deserve any less respect than Arctos. And by a healer, no less. You could dislike her all you wanted, but she was still able to reprimand and make others move if she so desired. And she was damn well able to put Oak's sorry hide in its place. Arctos' undiminished glare towards her went straight over her head, too. Not that she didn't notice it, she did, she just gave him a dirty ─ mocking ─ smirk, knowing damn well that her carelessness for his status above her would irritate him in even the slightest, tiniest bit. She wouldn't need to say anything to get on some's nerves. And finally, Jackson noticed the presence of another wolf, Willow. Ahh... this one. So many comments she could make about her delta counterpart. 'Late as always, useless as always, why even are you a delta?' she thought inwardly, lip curling up in a sneer upon Willow's sudden appearance. Thank god Arctos and Oak were already headed off, she had enough of this waiting around and arguing, she was hungry, and no doubt were the rest of the pack. Even Jackson could reach a point of enough arguing, as shocking as it might seem.

Jackson followed just behind Arctos, letting him lead the group into the hunt. Just. In. Time. Just in time to hear him utter the words, "Know your place," into the healer's ear. 'Hah!' Jackson found herself snicker inwardly, having the satisfaction of knowing that she was not the only one Oak struck a nerve with. And it would just confirm that Oak was just a temperamental brat, upset that he didn't have the opportunity to nap, like a lazy pup still on milk. She would find it amusing. Very, amusing. And during this time, as she picked up the pace to match that of Arctos, another wolf had joined her side, almost unknown to her ─ and it nearly startled her. It was Nettle...

Oddly, Jackson was relieved that it was him. And she was even... slightly proud of him? 'Even the omega joined the hunt,' she thought to herself, allowing a softer expression to rest on her features. This pack was... all mixed up, to put it lightly ─ when an omega was quicker to join a pack activity than the alpha. It was going to snow, Jackson rarely, if ever, showed kindness towards a wolf ─ especially towards one of the lowest ranks a wolf could ever be. Jackson turned her head slightly towards him and smiled, "Nice to see someone joining without having to be commanded," the onyx delta commented.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:12 pm

Pine ~ hunter ~ location; outside camp ~ tags; open
    Pine stopped as the pack entered the forest. Miss Jackson hadn't noticed her- or had ignored her. Sighing, she walked to the edge of camp and lay in the shade, closing her eyes.

Nettle ~ omega ~ location; camp ~ tags; Miss Jackson, Arctos, the pack
    Nettle gave her a smile, unsure of what to say. I must look like an idiot! He thought to himself, but he didn't care. Miss Jackson may be a rough wolf to get along with, but she wasn't that bad. He felt safe around her, as if the pack wasn't crumbling the way it was. As he kept in pace with the she-wolf, he sniffed, searching the forest for the scent of larger prey.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolves Of The Deep. Base

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:20 am

Azalea~female~2 yrs~hunter
Alazea locked her eyes on the prey ahead, her grey eyes scanned the area for the weakest in the herd. Without taking her eyes off the prey she silently walked over to Arctos and quietly spoke, " Sir, May I flank the herd with a couple of the other wolves?"
Her eyes still scanned for the perfect size meal. The hunt is on, she thought as she saw a limping young elk in the outskirts of the herd with a couple of other weakened elk. It's perfect, she licked her snout in the thought of food, a gust of wind passed her fur. "Sir, were we are standing is down wind, once I flank the herd it will sence me and head in your direction, from there we should start wear off their stamina." The she-wolf suggested.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:47 am

Audine
4.5 Years
Hunter
Straight
With the Hunting Party

Audine felt a fair amount of relief that no one gave her any extra trouble, and she was glad to get moving. The atmosphere of the whole group seemed to ease up once they had something to focus on other than nit-picking each other. She fell in line somewhere towards the front of the pack, tuning her senses to lock into signs of deer, but letting her superiors take the lead ahead of her if they chose to. Arctos clearly wanted to take charge at the head of the group, at least, but it was actually Azalea who first suggested a plan of action. Audine listened carefully to their exchange, though she contributed nothing herself. All she needed was a clear idea of what was expected of her, and she would fall into her role accordingly. The key to a successful hunt was cooperation, and Audine intended to do her part.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arctos [10]

Postby exempt » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:29 am

Arctos • beta • camp • tagged: Miss Jackson, Audine, Azalea, Oak, Nettle, Pine
    Arctos was pleased that the arguing finally ceased, the only chatter coming from Jackson and Nettle. After that, the group moved in mostly silence as they followed the scent of the herd, and before too long, the collection of elk could be seen in the distance, their pelts just small dots against the grassy plains. A few of the creatures sported massive antlers that could land a devastating blow on one the group, but his eyes skimmed over these brutes. He gaze flicked towards Azalea as she approached, interrupting his thoughts. He was somewhat irked with her explanation process, as much of it was simply stating the obvious, he kept his emotion in check, knowing it was just his frustration with the previous bickering.

He simply nodded, his eyes falling back on the herd. "Go with Jackson and Nettle, the rest follow me. We'll push the herd towards the old riverbed, and wait for an opportunity from there." Once that opportunity showed itself, they'd all see it, and with their numbers, the hunt should be fairly simple. The hooved mammals couldn't travel over the dried river rocks as well as their paws could, and with any luck, one would falter, and they'd take advantage of it. The beta flicked his tail towards them, wasting no more time in heading towards his position, expecting those not assigned with Azalea to follow. His pace picked up, wanting to be ready by the time the herd realized the threat.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:34 am

Nettle ~ omega ~ location; camp ~ tags; Miss Jackson, Arctos, Azalea, the pack
    Nettle pricked his ears, and gave a brisk, but excited nod when he'd heard the instructions. Following Azalea, excitement fizzed trough him, but he forced himself to stay quiet. Thoughts racing, he knew this was his chance. I can impress Miss Jackson! I'll help catch our prey! His tail swished happily as they walked on.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:33 am

Audine
4.5 Years
Hunter
Straight
With Arctos and Oak

As a member of the "rest", Arctos had spoken of, Audine veered off to follow the Beta. She increased her pace to match his, moving fluidly across the earth beneath her. Aside from those adjustments, she did not appear to outwardly acknowledge the change in circumstances how that she had a defined role to fill alongside Oak. Audine's head still echoed with distracting worries and memories of all the chaos the whole pack had been thrown into ever since the change in leadership, but it steadily faded. With her many years of experience hunting, Audine was used to putting aside her personal feelings to instead focus on the success of the hunt. Soon, there would be far too much action for a distracted wolf to handle, and she was looking forward to it. Killing a deer was typically a straightforward affair, based on survival rather than politics. Audine was glad for the break from such things.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me