➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:04 pm

--------------------------------------------------
Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣ Storm

Oliver heard rain's named being mentioned, So he looked for her.. He finally found her and rushed to her.. My friends leg is messed up and my back and paw hurts aswell he said very fast...
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Scout- » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:20 pm

Rain- Tagged: pups, Loki, Oliver, Storm

Rain Smiled, and thumped her tail as Loki came up, she nodded "Yes, thank you, they are all safe, I am so glad" she said, licking each, then looking at Loki she invited to lay down by her. She jumped a little as Oliver came rushing in from out of the storm outside "Aww, you poor things!" she said, nuzzling the cold pups, and licking them dry as best she could. SHe examined both pups legs, and looking a little grim turned to Loki "The littlest one's leg is twisted, but I think it might have been born that way, as it isn't hurting the pup. However, Oliver's is broken and will have to be set, can you help me?" she asked.

Riley -Tagged:Rain, pups, Coffee

Riley sighed in relief as they got the other three pups safe to Rain. He spent a few minutes licking them to dry and warm them, then walked over and sitting next to Coffee, he started licking himself to dry off. He pirked his ears as a crash of a tree was heard,

-Scout- wrote:Shadow-tagged:open

Shadow shook with a start, her ears picking up an odd wooshing sound. SHe was out hunting. SHe looked down the creek bed, and saw a large wall of water headed her way. She braced herself the best she could as the water roared over her.
[/quote]

(Bring the two pups to Rain, she will nurse them back to health)
-Scout-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:10 pm

←ƁƖιzzαяɗ→ gεиdεя- ƒεмαlε cяυѕн- нαяlεч
Blizzard woke up, perking her ears," huh..?" she mumbled and looked around the den with a confused face. Her eyes landed on Harley who was shuffling back. She gave out a little snicker, " Sorry can you repeat what you said..?" Blizzard said with a small smile on her face from the laughing.

←Aяεѕ→ gεиdεя-мαlε cяυѕн- иσиε
" Its ok, you don't have to tell me." Ares said with a kind smile on his face. He knew sometimes it wasn't comfortable sharing a personal story, so he didn't push it. He noticed she was shivering, but he would feel awkward if he did something though, as they had just met..
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:09 pm

Storm had blacked out for a while when he was being carried. Now, as he came back to consciousness he squealed as pain pulsed through his leg. He looked around at strange dogs and pushed his nose under his paws in fright.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irunwithwolves » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:32 am

Dallas
He sat on the ledge of the canon and sighed as the breeze blew through his fur. He watched the birds fly freely through it just above the water below, he smiled softly seeing the world pass him by.
I'm Irun, a single mother and military personnel. If I don't respond within a few days please don't kick me out, I am a very busy person.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:53 am

Storm/male/pup/Husky/Tags--Rain

"My leg's always been a bit weird!" he squeaked, "My mum said that it'll straighten out as I grow!" Storm nuzzled close to Rain. He suddenly let out a howl of sadness as he thought of his mother.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:20 am

C O F F E E

{ Crush: Open! } { Status: With the Pack } { Female }

She watched Riley sit beside her and couldn't help but freeze. She stared at him with conflicting emotions, biting at her tongue. She pinned her ears, looking at Rain as a distraction. She curled her tail around her flank and shuddered.

A S P E R

{ Mate: Lydia } { Status: With The Pack} { Brute }

He sat in the den, looking frantically for Lydia. Where was she? Was she hurt? He felt so remorseful for not searching but what would that do?

A L A S T A I R

{ Mate: Sprite } { Tagged: The pack } { Brute }

He smiled, leaning into her. He was freezing and was sure Sprite was too. He wrapped his tail around hers, his thick coat curling around him. He looked around the many dogs with boredom despite the storm raging outside. He sighed, hunger gnawing at him.

H A R L E Y

{ Crush: Blitz } { Tagged: Blitz/River } { Brute }

He cleared his throat, cursing himself for waking her. "Uh..
I was just wondering if any dogs.. Died?"
He asked tentatively, afraid of her reaction. He hadn't had any time to make sure everyone was here.

M O R N I N G

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: The pack } { Female }

Morning blushed lightly. "I-It's fine. I don't mind talking about i-it." She replied timidly, hunching down again shyly. She shook out her thin, yet fluffy coat awkwardly, stumbling into him in the process. She gasped with embarassment, righting herself quickly. "I'm so sorry!" She said, her voice barely above a whisper.

S T R E A M

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Rain/Riley } { Female }

She nodded her small head, stumbling onto Riley's paws. She squealed playfully, chewing on his toes. She noticed the dog resembled her mother. "Are you my daddy?" She barked up at him, realizing she'd never met her father yet. Maybe this was him!
Last edited by ,rain on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:17 am

Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣ Storm, Rain

Oliver snuggled up to storm and rain aswell, it felt nice to be warm again
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:37 am

←ƁƖιzzαяɗ→ gεиdεя- ƒεмαlε cяυѕн- нαяlεч
Blizzard was afraid to answer the question, she hesitated briefly, " I-I really don't know...I hope not..." responded Blizzard. She gave a small reassuring smile. " It looks like its dying down a bit... should be over soon." she said, observing the hurricane closely. She began to thing how much damage would be caused... it put a frown on her face.

←Aяεѕ→ gεиdεя-мαlε cяυѕн- иσиε
Ares laughed, " No worries, you don't want to know how many times I have done that too.." he said with a smile, reassuring her that it was ok." It's been nice meeting you, Morning. I am going to get some rest, had a great time talking with you!" he said wagging his tail. Did that sound too stupid...Ares thought.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:50 am

River

{Location: One of the Pack Den's} Tags: Pack} Crush:----} {Female} {Previously Blu} {Australian Cattle Dog}

She watched Harley and Blitz with a smile. Glad he was happy she flicked her head towards the end where she watched Orion Pad away from Morning and Apollo. With a smile she turned back to Blitz which turned to a frown, "Do you want me to go to the other den?" she asked suddenly concerned for her fellow pack.
~ O r i o n ~

{Tags: ----}Location: Den} Crush: ----} {Male} {Australian Shepherd} ༺༒༻

With a hefty sigh He nudged Morning gently as a dismissal before he padded back to the end of the den and lay down softly. Hesighed and licked his jaws. Watching the other dogs.
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me