Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting)

Postby Tordier » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:07 am

Audine
4.5 Years
Hunter
Straight
With Feather

Nothing. Nothing? How could it be nothing? Feather ignored her and simply walked away. Surely, he was not behaving like this. Surely, Feather knew what she had risked by coming to him. Audine struggled to understand what was happening around her, searching for any way to rationalize her situation to make sense. Feather was still walking away.
    Audine had risked everything by siding with the alpha over the borderline mutiny, and she was well aware that this favor would not go unpunished. Feather was worth that faith, wasn't he? He would not leave her to her fate and let her world fall apart for no good reason, would he? Feather was still walking away.
    "No."
    This could not be happening. She bounded forward, easily covering the distance between herself and the younger male, whirling around to stand in his way. Her hackles were bristling despite her calm expression, interrupted only by the gravest of stares into Feather's eyes. No longer did Audine entertain ceremony or etiquette. Feather had lost that from her, at least for the moment, and she doubted he would do anything about it in his current state anyway.
    "Do you realize what I did? They asked me to choose."
    Audine had convinced herself that Feather was somehow uninformed. Maybe he did not realize the sacrifice she made to defend him, and that was why he threw the gesture in her face. She was willing to support him, but if he refused to do the same for her, then perhaps her hopes of a kinder future were misplaced. That would be a bitter truth indeed.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arctos [8]

Postby exempt » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:26 am

Arctos • beta • camp • tagged: Miss Jackson, Audine, Azalea, Oak, Willow
    Arctos turned as nobody followed, his gaze narrowed and clearly angry with the entire situation. His eyes moved over his pack members, taking in their activity. He was shocked at Feather's cruel behavior toward the she-wolf that had clearly sided with him, the wolf walking away without so much as acknowledging her gift. It only proved to the beta that he hadn't deserved it in the first place, nor did he deserve their general respect. His attention shifted towards Azalea as she made her appearance and requested to join them, his muzzle opening to reply, but Miss Jackson's sharp tongue beat him to it, then turning toward Oak to attack his behavior as well. While he agreed with most of what she spoke, he did not agree with her behavior towards them.

"Enough!" His tone was loud and firm, teeth bared, and while he did his best to keep his emotions from it, it was obvious that his patience was wearing very thin. The beta's gaze scanned over Azalea, Oak, and Jackson. Four members was a sufficient amount and should allow them to take down a decent sized elk or deer. "Animosity towards one another will not aid in a hunt. Let's go." He was done fighting so hard for this hunting group, and was set on leaving before anything else broke out. His gaze flicked back to Audine as she uttered a disbelieved "no," now standing in Feather's way. "Anyone wishing to join may, otherwise choose your actions carefully." His tail flicked in thought, his offer standing for any of the remaining pack members, including the female that had just rejected him. Something was about to shift in this pack, and he'd prefer to have the others on whichever side he stood. Turning once more, he headed away from the camp, this time ready to put anyone in their place that decided to dwell on arguing.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:42 am

Pine ~ hunter ~ location; outside camp ~ tags; Feather, Audine
    Pine's ears pricked at the sound of bickering, and she has to stop herself from smirking. This again? Feather should learn how to control the pack! she thought, noticing Miss Jackson ordering the pack around as Arctos was obviously trying to get control of the situation. Just like her- full of herself and hypocritical. Never seeing her own flaws she glanced away from the she-wolf, looking to where Feather sat alone. Unexpected sympathy welled inside of her, and growling, she attempting to try to push it down. Stupid! I shouldn't feel sorry for him! she thinks to herself, subconsciously walking over. Feather? Are you okay? She said, her voice oddly calm and possibly even kind, compared to her usual anger. She glanced over to Audine, flicking her ears. Pine had heard most of the argument outside camp, while waiting for the hunting patrol to join her. I'll tell you what happened later she thought, hoping the wolf got the message. Feather isn't likely to tell you, anyway

Nettle ~ omega ~ location; camp ~ tags; Miss Jackson, Arctos, the pack
    Nettle watched Miss Jackson admiringly as she prepared the hunting party, well seemed to be, throwing orders before Arctos could. I wonder what he's thinking Nettle wondered his ears pricked. It can't be good... not with Feather hardly lifting a paw to stop arguments- and quitting when someone stings him! he looked over to the pack, stepping out from the back, so that Arctos could see he was still coming along with the party.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:52 am

Feather II Male II 1 II Alpha
He just stared blankly at Audine. He shook his head, sadly. "I'm sorry, im just not myself..." he muttered, as Pine came up. He looked at his paws, "Nobody takes me seriously, and i dont either. I am just a childish mutt." he had anger and saddness in his voice. He walked away from them, feeling terrible that he left like that but he kept his head high. He didnt know how anything worked anymore, he only knew one thing, Miss Jackson was his enemy, and he needed to take her down.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:00 am

Pine ~ hunter ~ location; outside camp ~ tags; Feather, Audine
    "That's not true!" Pine called, jogging up behind him as the words left her mouth, high-pitched and surprising. What!? She stood in front of him. "You've only just become alpha- and you're trying your hardest! That should be what matters! She said, protectiveness for him and her opinion glinting in her eyes. "All you have to do is keep trying- and just because one member thinks your childish, it doesn't mean we all do!" she says, her voice cracking, a growl as she says 'one', glaring at Miss Jackson, and softening as she finishes. What am I saying? What am I thinking? she thinks, her thoughts whirlin, and looks down at her paws.

[color=#BF8040]Nettle ~ omega ~ location; camp ~ tags; Miss Jackson, Arctos, the pack
    Nettle watched Miss Jackson admiringly as she prepared the hunting party, well seemed to be, throwing orders before Arctos could. I wonder what he's thinking Nettle wondered his ears pricked. It can't be good... not with Feather hardly lifting a paw to stop arguments- and quitting when someone stings him! he looked over to the pack, stepping out from the back, so that Arctos could see he was still coming along with the party.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolves Of The Deep. Base

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:17 am

Oak~male~3.5 yrs~healer
Oak growled once more at Jackson, fury boiled in his blood but once Arctos firm voice reached Oak's ear he stopped glaring at the she wolf and looked at Arctos with respect. Arctos was one of the wolves Oak respected and would back him up if he ever became alpha. Oak looked at the barking coming from Pine's direction, he rolled his eyes. He stared slowly walking to the hunting grounds, barking to the others that are going hunting with a half growling voice, "Are we going or not?" I'm wasting my dear time on this pathetic hunting, he looked at the direction where the pack stood impatiently waiting for them to start walking to him.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:50 am

miss jackson.
      tag: arctos, azalea, the pack pm

Jackson was about to ignore the slight bump on the shoulder and returned snide comment, but once Oak growled once more in her direction, for literally no other reason than to piss her off, Jackson's maw parted quickly then snapped back down - a tooth on tooth 'clomp' sound echoing in her own ears, maw inches from Oak's face. "Watch yourself, punk," she would snarl, "These pathetic hunts are what keep you fat and healthy, you ungrateful rat," said the delta, juts before she turned back to Arctos. "Let's go, let Audine, Feather, and whoever else stands with that dog starve." And which this, Miss Jackson was done. Absolutely done. She would bump Arctos' in another direction, it was time to go. "The longer we wait the further the herd will travel, and then the farther we have to carry the body," snidely, she smirked towards Oak. "And we wouldn't want our poor healer to carry it all this way by himself," It was a joke, for once, she didn't expect him to drag it all the way back by himself, but she did half have a mind to actually make him do it.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:22 am

Audine
4.5 Years
Hunter
Straight
With the Pack

For a second, just a second, Audine's expression softened. For a moment, she did not see an alpha, but a scared, insecure child who was hurting. It was hard to be angry at someone so clearly struggling, but those feelings lasted only a moment. Any other wolf Feather's age would likely be in the right to be feeling hurt for being picked on so soon after losing family, but Feather was not any other wolf. His feelings were appropriate, but his actions were not. He was letting those emotions turn him into someone weak and untrustworthy, and she was angry. He might be a pup, but he was also a leader and he had let everyone down. This would be hard to forgive.
    Pine was there, as well. Audine was not entirely sure when the fellow hunter had arrived, but she was grateful for her packmate's presence. Pine shot her a knowing look, like she had secrets to share at a later date, and Audine breathed a soft sigh. She did not at all like leaving this here, but again, she had her choice stripped away but Arctos' raised voice. She knew he was talking about her, and Audine did not want to squander her second chance with the rest of the pack for a leader who had given up on her so easily. This business was not finished, but it would have to be over for now.
    "I'll leave it to you."
    Audine told Pine softly as she padded past her and Feather both, leaving Pine behind to try to soothe Feather's hurt feelings. She trotted up to the hunting party and, knowing nothing she could say would make any difference, she chose simply to catch Arctos' eye and pin her ears back, keeping her posture slightly lowered in submission and making it clear who she was submitting to. Of course, she had heard Miss Jackson's comments about her on the way over, but she chose to keep quiet about it. Miss Jackson had always been a bit... vocal about her abundant opinions, and Audine had grown a thick pelt to such comments long ago. She would rather focus on moving on and keeping her head down to avoid any more trouble.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting) 2.0

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:26 am

Azalea~2~hunter~female
Azalea stood quietly looking over the situation, she got more scared of the chomp then Oak. All this yelling and barking isn't getting us anywhere, she thought. Azalea signed, she saw Oak catch a scent. Good job Oak!, she thought with a smile.

Oak~3.5~healer~male
Oak ignored the chomp made by Jackson, it left him unimpressed. He glared at the she wolf, "Ha Ha Ha" he said sarcastically at her joke. At least I don't walk around like a pompous old lady, he thought to himself. A nice breeze blew passed his coat, he didn't want to waste more time on getting angry at the annoying she wolf. He held his snout high to get a better scent of the herd, a few moments passed of no scent but then he caught it. Oak quicken his pace in the direction of the herd, looking back once and a while to check if wolves were following him but mostly looking at the herd's direction.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:29 am

Feather II Male II 1 II Alpha
He was annoyed with everyone, but something in Pine made him relise, he was taking this all too hard. "Your right. Of course your right!" he slightly smiled. "I am going up to that one wolf when they come back from the hunt, and im gonna show her whos boss." He did a small laugh. "Thanks!" he pressed against her for a second before padding off, thinking of the things he would say to Miss Jackson.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me