➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:08 am

--------------------------------------------------
Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣ Storm

Oliver whined the dog wasn't responding to him and he was getting exahusted a gust a wind threw him and storm into a tree it really hurt olivers spine but he kept going for the sake of him and storm.
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:12 am

C O F F E E

{ Crush: Open! } { Status: With the Pack } { Female }

She simply nodded, afraid to speak to him at the moment. She feared she'd either say something she didn't mean, or spill something she kept bottled up so long. Did she still have feelings for him, or not? She was so confused. He really hurt her. He just left. She dismissed her thoughts, taking the rest of the pups to Rain.

A S P E R

{ Mate: Lydia } { Status: With The Pack} { Brute }

He sat in the den, looking frantically for Lydia. Where was she? Was she hurt? He felt so remorseful for not searching but what would that do?

A L A S T A I R

{ Mate: Sprite } { Tagged: The pack } { Brute }

Alastair was surprised by Loki's affectionate gesture, noticing the relief in both of their eyes. He smiled and nudged Loki in return, following Sprites suggestion and gathering with the rest of the pack. He broadened his paws, keeping down from the wind.

H A R L E Y

{ Crush: Blitz } { Tagged: Blitz/River } { Brute }

Waking up from his uneasy sleep, he approached Blitz. "Hey.. I was wondering... Did we lose any dogs? I didn't have time-" He ceased his talking when he realized she was attempting to sleep, remorse sweeping over him. He shuffled backward, not bothering to say sorry since she probably already nodded off.

M O R N I N G

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: The pack } { Female }

She didn't utter a single word as Orian approached, bounding forward with glee. She showered him with licks and nuzzles, feeling kinda awkward since Ares was watching. She shrunk back. "Oh.. Thanks for the reassurance. This is my brother, Orion. But you've probably met already." Her blushing increased, she burrowed a claw into the dirt. She was very easily embarrassed and slightly self-conscious. She bit her tongue gently.

She nodded, quite overjoyed to have found her brother. She only wished she had decided to come to the pack sooner so they'd have more time together without the storm looming over their heads. She continued to blush with shyness and embarrassment, having trouble conversing usually. She had etched a deep hole in the soil as she was clawing at it, retracting her limbs quickly. She looked up at the larger dog, her soft coat damp with the rain. She began to shiver and wished she had some sort of comfort or warmth. "Ya.. I thought we lost each other.. I was closest to him as a pup but we were taken away. I just wis-" She cut herself off, wanting to hurt herself for rambling again. For some reason, she didn't want this brutes first impression of her to be bad.

S T R E A M

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Rain } { Female }

Stream blinked the drowsiness from her eyes, curling against her mother's stomach. Her first days of life hadn't been so well. She lost some of her siblings and there was a big storm out there. She whined, pushing her fat paws against her mom's muzzle. "What happening, mama?" She squeaked, shivering from the cold.

{ Finally added Stream. I have so many dogs. XD

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:24 am

River

{Location: One of the Pack Den's} Tags: Pack} Crush:----} {Female} {Previously Blu} {Australian Cattle Dog}

Nodding she let out a small yawn and stretched her back paw which she was favoring. When she had jumped down from the Rocky outcropping and into the think mud her paw had stretched too far and had smacked the rock face with a thump. She had tucked her legs then on purpose to land in the mud but it still hurt. That was the main reason why she had crawled and not ran through the storm. With a small huff she sat on it wincing only slightly to try and make it seem like she was fine. Which obviously she wasn't she was oblivious to the pain shooting up her leg but she would recover. She wasn't a weak young Blu anymore. She was an independent Strong River. With a smile to make it seem everything was all right her ears flicked to the storm listening to the howling wind with interest.
~ O r i o n ~

{Tags:River,Blitz,Apollo,Morning}Location: Den} Crush: ----} {Male} {Australian Shepherd} ༺༒༻

He licked her muzzle affectionately he still couldn't believe it! His timidness now gone he jumped around her playfully and nodding every once and a while when she mentioned that they had been separated. "My owner never came back from work and i was set free by this nice old lady. He shuddered a little after leaving a chuckle out in the air. He never liked the amount of cat's in her apartment.
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:29 am

Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣ Storm

Oliver was giving up, He was hurting and the pup in his mouth was getting heavy his legs collapsed from under him and he was too exausted to move. He let out a yelp hoping for help.. When he heard a snap and before he knew it a tree was falling he flung storm out of his mouth and tried to get away too but his leg was trapped under a branch.. He started to panic and cry he reached out and grabbed storm pulling him towards himself trying to keep him worm.. And well himself aswell. But the cold wet puppy wasn't doing much for him and he wasn't very worm so he wasn't doing much good. he worried for the pup and himself the pup was still breathing but was very cold and hurt he light out one last howl and layed his head down with a hmph.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:35 am

C O F F E E

{ Crush: Open! } { Status: With the Pack } { Female }

She simply nodded, afraid to speak to him at the moment. She feared she'd either say something she didn't mean, or spill something she kept bottled up so long. Did she still have feelings for him, or not? She was so confused. He really hurt her. He just left. She dismissed her thoughts, taking the rest of the pups to Rain.

A S P E R

{ Mate: Lydia } { Status: With The Pack} { Brute }

He sat in the den, looking frantically for Lydia. Where was she? Was she hurt? He felt so remorseful for not searching but what would that do?

A L A S T A I R

{ Mate: Sprite } { Tagged: The pack } { Brute }

Alastair was surprised by Loki's affectionate gesture, noticing the relief in both of their eyes. He smiled and nudged Loki in return, following Sprites suggestion and gathering with the rest of the pack. He broadened his paws, keeping down from the wind.

H A R L E Y

{ Crush: Blitz } { Tagged: Blitz/River } { Brute }

Waking up from his uneasy sleep, he approached Blitz. "Hey.. I was wondering... Did we lose any dogs? I didn't have time-" He ceased his talking when he realized she was attempting to sleep, remorse sweeping over him. He shuffled backward, not bothering to say sorry since she probably already nodded off.

M O R N I N G

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: The pack } { Female }

She nodded and smiled. A sharp, pitiful howl met her ears and nothing was stopping her then. For a small dog, she had great bravery and confidence in her skills, despite her self-consciousness at times. She leaped into action, bolting towards the sound before it faded. Skidding on the wet leaves to a halt, it was hard to see through the rain that swelled around them. She heard a groan and a whine, lunging towards a collapsed tree. She scooped the bundles of fur in her teeth, realizing the pup was holding an even smaller pup. Strange. She bolted back to camp, surprised her sudden burst of energy when something was wrong. Back with her human, he'd volunteer her for emotional help with young humans and occasionally search and rescue. That was one of the best things she'd ever done. She really loved to help dogs and.. Anything really.

She nodded, quite overjoyed to have found her brother. She only wished she had decided to come to the pack sooner so they'd have more time together without the storm looming over their heads. She continued to blush with shyness and embarrassment, having trouble conversing usually. She had etched a deep hole in the soil as she was clawing at it, retracting her limbs quickly. She looked up at the larger dog, her soft coat damp with the rain. She began to shiver and wished she had some sort of comfort or warmth. "Ya.. I thought we lost each other.. I was closest to him as a pup but we were taken away. I just wis-" She cut herself off, wanting to hurt herself for rambling again. For some reason, she didn't want this brutes first impression of her to be bad.

S T R E A M

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Rain } { Female }

Stream blinked the drowsiness from her eyes, curling against her mother's stomach. Her first days of life hadn't been so well. She lost some of her siblings and there was a big storm out there. She whined, pushing her fat paws against her mom's muzzle. "What happening, mama?" She squeaked, shivering from the cold.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:51 am

Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣ Storm

is anybody going to help my friend? Oliver asked looking down at storm who hadn't said a word back to him..
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:59 am

{ She got Storm too, @Rattielover0709 :)

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Яαιи. wrote:{ She got Storm too, @Rattielover0709 :)

Ik, He is hurt tho :3
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Scout- » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:35 pm

-Scout- wrote:Riley -Tagged:Rain, pups, Coffee

Riley sighed in relief as they got the other three pups safe to Rain. He spent a few minutes licking them to dry and warm them, then walked over and sitting next to Coffee, he started licking himself to dry off. He pirked his ears as a crash of a tree was heard,

Rain- Tagged: Riley, pups, Coffee

Rain wagged her tail in exhausted happiness as her other 3 pups were returned to her. SHe nuzzled the runt (Bird) Closer in, making him a spot among his siblings to eat. She looked at Coffee, then away feeling guilty. SHe had purposely sabotaged Coffee and RIley's relationship deliberately, and in spite of that, the female dog had risked her life in the storm to save her pups. Her eyes filled with tears of remorse.

-Scout- wrote:Shadow-tagged:open

Shadow shook with a start, her ears picking up an odd wooshing sound. SHe was out hunting. SHe looked down the creek bed, and saw a large wall of water headed her way. She braced herself the best she could as the water roared over her.

(Bring the two pups to Rain, she will nurse them back to health)
-Scout-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capture.the.cause » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:03 pm

Sprite
Mate: Alastair / Status: With Pack / Location: Cave with pack

Sprite curled up against Alastair, nuzzling her head into his shoulder/neck area as they laid there, her tail curling around the both of them. She didn't know when the storm would end, but she hoped It would be soon so they could clean up and get food again, as she was becoming slightly hungry.

Moses
Crush: N/A / Status: With Pack / Location: Pack cave

Waking up as a gust of dust hit his back, he lifted his head to see all of the dogs gathered in this one cave. Sitting up, Moses repositioned himself behind a rock that blocked the gusts, and laid down there, glancing over everyone before placing his head on his paws once more.

Loki
Crush: Open / Status: With Pack / Location: Den

Loki went to the back to where the pups were and looked down at Rain. "Hi, are all the pups okay?" he asked her, looking down at the pups, but keeping his distance as well

Bolin
Crush: Open / Status: Open / Location: In a den somewhere

Bolin lay huddled in a corner, shielding his eyes from the gusts of dirt and wind that came in time to time. Hoping everyone was alright. Although he didn't know who else was with Sprite, he stayed in his spot under this tree trunk, watching bushes being summersaulted passed his humble abode for the time being.
нιуα! ι'м ραη∂α
capture.the.cause

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me