➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

Postby cyan.skies » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:21 am

(creating a new charcter, but I'll still use my other two as well!)

Name: Storm
Breed: Husky
Picture: I'll add one later I'm on mobile rn
Backstory: His mother was stray. He was an only child. A few weeks ago his mother was killed by a car. Then the hurricane struck and he is now struggling to survive even more than he was before.
Last edited by cyan.skies on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:26 am

Storm/male/Pup/Husky/tags--no one

Storm was walking through a clearing. Or at least he was trying to. Every time he took a few steps a gust of wind would push him back. A huge, strong gust pushed against him. He dug his paws into the ground, digging his claws in. As the wind blew harder he was swept backwards. He landed on his front hard. His claws were frayed and his back leg oddly twisted. He let out a yelp of pain and then raised his head and let out the loudest puppy howl he could.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:01 am

--------------------------------------------------
Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣ Storm

--------------------------------------------------
Oliver heard a small howl with alot of urgency in it, He Yelped somebody is in trouble! But nobody seamed to care or hear him so he took it to himself to help.. He wondered towards the howl and found a husky pup way younger than he was, He said hello you alright? And grabbed the pup by the scruff to help pull it towards the den, All while the rain fell onto his back almost stinging because it was raining so hard, He legs where also caked in mud that was almost at shoulder lenght but he was going to prove how he is strong and can do something for the pack. The puppy was cold and wet in his mouth, And from the looks of it, Its leg was messed up in some way... He wanted to do the best for this small puppy though.
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:53 am

←ƁƖιzzαяɗ→ gεиdεя- ƒεмαlε cяυѕн- нαяlεч
" Harley, I think you should lay down to put less pressure on your shoulder..." Blizzard said, odviously seeing his pain. She glanced over at Ares, talking to the female. Blizzard smiled at Ares possibly finding a love interest. She turned her attention back to Harley, occasinally looking at the storm that still raged outside of the den.

←Aяεѕ→ gεиdεя-мαlε cяυѕн- мσяиιиg
" No! We are currently sheltering a lot of dogs right now. Its completely alright..." Ares said, only speaking the truth. After all they were sheltering a lot of loners at the time, because it would of been cruel to kick them out of the cave. " That's a beautiful name by the way!" Ares said, trying to be kind to the female.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:17 am

C O F F E E

{ Crush: Open! } { Status: With the Pack } { Female }

She sucked in a deep breath, nodding firmly to take the other pups. She saw that two were absent, a soft whine escaping her. "Where is the other pups?" She asked, ignoring her anger for a moment. She was sure that the pups hadn't made it, but she had to make sure. She took the pups to the den, resting them with Rain.

A S P E R

{ Mate: Lydia } { Status: With The Pack} { Brute }

He sat in the den, looking frantically for Lydia. Where was she? Was she hurt? He felt so remorseful for not searching but what would that do?

A L A S T A I R

{ Mate: Sprite } { Tagged: The pack } { Brute }

Alastair was surprised by Loki's affectionate gesture, noticing the relief in both of their eyes. He smiled and nudged Loki in return, following Sprites suggestion and gathering with the rest of the pack. He broadened his paws, keeping down from the wind.

H A R L E Y

{ Crush: Blitz } { Tagged: Blitz/River } { Brute }

He nodded, licking her cheek with relief once more before turning to hobble to the den. He sat on his haunches, his injured leg giving out momentarily before he was able to adjust himself. He groaned, realizing how much he missed Blitz and the others. He was lucky to be alive, knowing the storm would cease soon. He shook out his damp coat, freeing it of pine straw, water, and leaves.

M O R N I N G

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: The pack } { Female }

She blushed lightly at the compliment. "Thanks for l-letting me stay and.. Ya know." She ran her tongue over her teeth, chewing on her lip slightly. She smiled and stood a bit higher, growing comfortable. "D-Do you think the storm is dying down?" She questioned hopefully. She did wish the storm would end and she noticed the winds weren't as strong anymore. The rain still pelted them and the large, gray clouds swelled the air ominously.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:21 am

River

{Location: One of the Pack Den's} Tags: Pack} Crush:----} {Female} {Previously Blu} {Australian Cattle Dog}

She nodded and smiled at Harley kindly. If you need me to go back out into the storm i will. I'm used to the mountain's cold and harsh wind. She said with a slight wag of her tail. Her eyes skirted the room quietly looking at all the dogs. Some of them she didn't even recognize.
~ O r i o n ~

{Tags:River,Blitz,Apollo,Morning}Location: Den} Crush: ----} {Male} {Australian Shepherd} ༺༒༻

He Froze. Morning. Could it be? He walked up to the female curious wonder and excitement in his eyes. Morning? Is that you? he said choking out the words which seemed to be caught in his throat. His tail wagged slightly still trying to contain himeself in case she wasn't who he thought she was.
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:30 am

Blizzard blushed a little at Harley's actions. She smiled, glad to have Harley and the Pack together. She sat down, staring outside of the den, into the raging winds that seemed to be calming down. She had a sigh of relief, glad to know it would be over soon. She curley her tail around herself, closing her eyes and trying to get some rest.

Ares nodded, " Yeah, It is calming down a lot more...It was a lot worse, I think it should be over soon!" Ares said the last part in a more confident voice to reasure her that nothing bad is going to happen. He tilted his head in confusion when Orion came over, barley being able to speak.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:53 am

C O F F E E

{ Crush: Open! } { Status: With the Pack } { Female }

She sucked in a deep breath, nodding firmly to take the other pups. She saw that two were absent, a soft whine escaping her. "Where is the other pups?" She asked, ignoring her anger for a moment. She was sure that the pups hadn't made it, but she had to make sure. She took the pups to the den, resting them with Rain.

A S P E R

{ Mate: Lydia } { Status: With The Pack} { Brute }

He sat in the den, looking frantically for Lydia. Where was she? Was she hurt? He felt so remorseful for not searching but what would that do?

A L A S T A I R

{ Mate: Sprite } { Tagged: The pack } { Brute }

Alastair was surprised by Loki's affectionate gesture, noticing the relief in both of their eyes. He smiled and nudged Loki in return, following Sprites suggestion and gathering with the rest of the pack. He broadened his paws, keeping down from the wind.

H A R L E Y

{ Crush: Blitz } { Tagged: Blitz/River } { Brute }

He nodded, licking her cheek with relief once more before turning to hobble to the den. He sat on his haunches, his injured leg giving out momentarily before he was able to adjust himself. He groaned, realizing how much he missed Blitz and the others. He was lucky to be alive, knowing the storm would cease soon. He shook out his damp coat, freeing it of pine straw, water, and leaves.

M O R N I N G

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: The pack } { Female }

She didn't utter a single word as Orian approached, bounding forward with glee. She showered him with licks and nuzzles, feeling kinda awkward since Ares was watching. She shrunk back. "Oh.. Thanks for the reassurance. This is my brother, Orion. But you've probably met already." Her blushing increased, she burrowed a claw into the dirt. She was very easily embarrassed and slightly self-conscious. She bit her tongue gently.

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:59 am

Blizzard blushed a little at Harley's actions. She smiled, glad to have Harley and the Pack together. She sat down, staring outside of the den, into the raging winds that seemed to be calming down. She had a sigh of relief, glad to know it would be over soon. She curley her tail around herself, closing her eyes and trying to get some rest.

Ares smiled, " That's why you looked sort of familiar!"Ares barked out, laughing after. He smiled finding her blushing cute. " You guys are probably really happy, like a family reunion!" he said, wagging his tail after.He was happy for them to find each other again.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Scout- » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:01 am

Riley -Tagged:Rain, pups, Coffee

Riley turned to Coffee "There are three more back in the cave, would you come with me to try to get them?"
he asked, he knew it was alot to ask her to brave the storm. When they had a chance, he needed to have a long talk with Cofee,
and explain things to her.

Rain- Tagged: Riley, pups, Coffee

Rain Dried the other pup, and looked dully around the den, it was probably too late for the other pups, her eyes held sorrowful despair as her eyes quickly met Coffee's eyes, then looked away quickly. She herself was still weak from having the puppies, and she started to shiver in her wet coat. Her eyes were dull, she was already grieving the pups, how could they have survived? She hunkered down, curling herself around her two pups.

-Scout- wrote:Shadow-tagged:open

Shadow shook with a start, her ears picking up an odd wooshing sound. SHe was out hunting. SHe looked down the creek bed, and saw a large wall of water headed her way. She braced herself the best she could as the water roared over her.
-Scout-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me