Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting)

Postby exempt » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:30 pm

Vixen • healer • location: camp • tagged: feather
    The female's ears flicked when she heard the alpha's words, but remained silent. She lied under the shade of an immense oak, her back lightly touching its rough bark and her paws stretched out in front of her. Vixen wasn't known as a great hunter, and thus her confidence in it had dwindled. She'd let the others formulate a hunting plan, and she'd assist where she could. A yawn escaped her muzzle as she thought this over, stretching her limbs out in preparation. With any luck, she'd be able to sit this one out.

Arctos • beta • territory outskirts • tagged: n/a
    Arc had left before the first touch of sun had fallen over their land, patrolling the boarders and attempting to sniff out any nearby prey. His reasoning was mixed. While he did want to get some use out of his morning, he was also avoiding some of the others, particularly the one who recently fallen as alpha. In his eyes, the male hadn't yet earned the right to keep that role, though he was willing to stick with it and give the guy a chance. The beta narrowed his eyes with the thought.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:00 am

Pine ~ hunter ~ location: camp ~ tags: Feather, Nettle
    Pine trotted over to the alpha, her eyes narrowed. "Alright, mighty alpha" she growled. She could here Nettle walking up behind her, and smell his scent. "Ready for a hunt!" he said optimistically. Pine narrowed her eyes. "You're an awful hunter and an annoyance to the pack, stop making excuses and pull your weight" she snarled, surprising even herself, and trotting towards the entrance. She could here Nettle, still standing beside Feather, murmuring quietly to him. "Don't mind her, she just in one of her moods" "One of my moods?" she muttered. "How dare he apologize for me!"

Nettle ~ omega ~ location: camp ~ tags: Feather, Pine
    Nettle's ears perk as he hears the alpha's call. He can see Pine already over there, and walks over quickly. "I'm ready to hunt!" he says cheerfully. It was a beautiful morning, an he was sure even he could help to catch something. "You're an awful hunter and an annoyance to the pack, stop making excuses and pull your weight" Pine snarls the insult and walks toward the entrance. Nettle burns with hurt but turns to his alpha. "Don't worry. It's just one of her moods"

((quick note; if it's okay, i'll be changed Pine's sexuality to bi! please pm me if this isn't an okay change))
Last edited by KittyandCat on Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:33 pm

miss jackson.
      tag: feather, nettle, pine, vixen, open

the delta female padded past pine and nettle, as well as vixen, all to get towards... feather. god, just thinking his name made her hackles raise with annoyance. but feather wasn't the only one that got on the delta's nerves. half of the pack got on her nerves, in fact. especially pine. even as miss jackson padded towards nettle, his excitement angered the huntress. "you're an awful hunter and an annoyance to the pack, stop making excuses and pull your weight," said pine. miss jackson snorted an unladylike sound. "practice what you preach, darling, and get off your high horse," she remarked, "you'll never become beta if the only thing good you can do is belittle the omegas,"
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:31 am

Pine ~ hunter ~ location; camp ~ tags; Feather, Nettle, Miss Jackson

Pine turned to face the Miss Jackson, snarling at the delta. "Why must you always butt in were you big head doesn't belong?" she says, frustration spiking through her. No one understood! All she ever wanted was to be a beta, to impress her sour father. 'you'll never be a beta as i was. you aren't good enough' She remembered his words as he died. She'd trie until then to impress him, promised she'd be a beta, but she failed, and it hit her like death itself. I'd rather be dead. she often thought to herself, but refused to expose her feelings. 'She's just in one of her [i]moods'[/i] Nettle's voice rang in her head. How come she always messed up? Always upset everyone? She pushed past Miss Jackson, and, passing muttered something she never expected to say. "Sorry"

Nettle ~ omega ~ location: camp ~ tags; Feather, Pine, Miss Jackson

Nettle stood silent as the two she-wolves argued, knowing he'd caused it. Miss Jackson shouldn't have to defend him, he shouldn't hinder the pack. He knew he was annoying, he didn't try to be, but no one seem to get his humor. He looked up as Pine padded past, head down. "Sorry" she muttered, not meeting his gaze. Nettle stared in shock as she padded out of camp, and glanced back towards Miss Jackson.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vixen [two] • Arctos [two]

Postby exempt » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:18 pm

Vixen • healer • location: camp • tagged: feather, miss jackson, nettle
    The she-wolf's ears lowered as she listened to the others bicker, her eyes narrowing towards them. It wasn't her place to jump in, so she remained quiet, but her glare showed them everything she was feeling. Rising to her feet, the healer stretched out limbs and walked closer, setting down where she would be noticed, but out of the way. She glanced to Feather, expecting him to shut this arguing up.

Arctos • beta • outside camp • tagged: pine
    The beta was heading back towards camp when he noticed Pine padding in the opposite direction. She seemed angered, or upset, and Arctos could only imagine what she had just stirred up in her wake. He moved his steps so that he fell right in her path, peering down at her. "And where would you be going? Are there no plans this morning?" He didn't directly accuse her of anything, as he could just as easily see a lack of directions as a lack of following.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:22 am

Pine ~ hunter ~ location; outside camp ~ tags; Arctos
    "Hunting" Pine said, hardly looking up she tried to shoulder her way past, as is it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Nettle's an awful hunter, Miss Jackson could put a sock in it, and Feather doesn't seem to notice. So I'm hunting on my own"

Nettle ~ omega ~ location; camp ~ tags; Feather, Miss Jackson, Vixen
    Nettle didn't dare say a word as Vixen walked by. He could tell she wanted the argument to end, and he knew he was the cause of it. He looked down. "I'm sorry I'm not good at hunting and that I really just annoy the pack. I'll try harder, I promise" Nettle muttered, mostly to himself.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:49 am

miss jackson.

the delta snickered at the response of pine. "why must you always butt in where your big head doesn't belong?" it made her giggle incessantly. "you're so pathetic," she commented. miss jackson turned on her heels to meet the gaze of nettle. "don't pity yourself," she spit, "don't try, just do," and with that, she would continue on to meet up with feather. apparently, pine was just going to skip out on the meeting. that's certainly how you become beta, thought miss jackson, with a snicker.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:44 am

Feather II Male II 1 II Alpha
He just watched as the three argued, he let it happen. After a few minutes he inturrupted them. "Okay everyone, ENOUGH!" he raised his voice over everyone elses. He felt a bit sick, a little dizzy? Maybe i shouldnt hunt today. he thought. "Nettle, Pine, Vixen and Miss Jackson. Your all hunting today TOGETHER! No fighting! Im not coming today, i dont feel the greatest." He said, his tail swaying.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:55 am

Pine ~ hunter ~ location; outside camp ~ tags; Arctos
    Pine's ears twitched, thinking she heard Feather say something about hunting together, but ignored it. She looked up, meeting eyes with Arctos, waiting for him to move. She was so used to the rest of the pack moving out of the way for her, not wanting to be near her.

Nettle ~ omega ~ location; camp ~ tags; Feather, Miss Jackson, Vixen
    Nettle looked down, following the others out of camp. He didn't like Miss Jackson, one moment she'd been defending him, yelling at Pine for telling him to pull his weight, the next doing the same, telling him to pull his weight. Hypocrite. She hated everyone; he could tell. She told him not to try, but to do. Yet, how could he 'do' without trying?

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:36 am

miss jackson.

miss jackson could tell from the brute's poor poker face that he didn't fancy the way she responded. she could tell that he felt a similar way about her as he did to pine, which honestly, sort of irked jackson. it wasn't like she was telling him he was awful at hunting. while, yes, he may not have been the best at it, all it took was a little practice. nettle just needed to stop feeling sorry for himself and just attempt to do better - instead of apologizing for every little thing he did. "okay everyone, enough!" this got miss jackson's undivided attention. feather was finally speaking up. "nettle, pine, vixen, and miss jackson," the male began, "you're all hunting together, no fighting! and i'm not coming today, i do not feel the greatest," this made jackson cackle loudly, and she didn't care who heard her. "oh my dear boy, haven't you noticed pine has already abandoned us? looks like we're missing our beloved fourth," she cooed sweetly. "besides, you're young and agile, why don't you do something other than laze around?" her tone slowly changed from sweet to bitter towards the end of her sentence. it was difficult for her to shield her distaste for him. but at the end, she gave him another sweet smile, and tilted her head in a rather teasing way.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me