Oekaki "comics and series"

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Oekaki "comics and series"

Postby Loelya » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:08 am

Hello! I have a question about allowed material in the "comics and series" section of oekaki.

Basically I'm wondering if the overarching theme of drawings posted here must be "story" driven? or if it could be a purely visual theme. I'd like to create a series of drawings that all depict different sorts of windows that something is "spilling" from; i.e, a window where the ocean is spilling out, and a window where overgrowth/greenery is spilling out, a window where shadows/ghosts are spilling out, etc.

I think the theme between these things would be quite noticeable but I don't have a "story" connecting these things per se; just the visual setting. would I be allowed to post these things there as a "series" or would it be better kept to a different oekaki board?

thank you in advance for any advice!
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oekaki "comics and series"

Postby Panne » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:06 pm

Hello!

Per the board rules the wording is a bit vague, most likely to create some wiggle room for interpretation. It does look like it is not solely limited to just story based themes as it lists "motivational images" as an example of overarching narrative.

I would probably submit a support ticket just to make sure, though, as an oekaki mod will be able to help out on a case by case basis to make sure it is in the correct place.

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items