тαкє fℓιgнт;- NO POSTING

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

тαкє fℓιgнт;- NO POSTING

Postby ●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ● » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:48 am

тαкє fℓιgнт;

Welcome to Elesca wrote:You walk into a clearing in the middle of a forest. A grassy patch in the middle is pooling with sunlight, bright as molten gold. You feel drawn towards it, and have a sudden urge to lie down. Above you the trees seem to stretch into the heavens, merging with the sky. The contrast is surprising, bright green leaves against a blue, blue sky. A bird starts to sing a melodic, flowing tune. Almost immediatly, a strange looking bird flys above you and lands on your nose. It's angelic wings and metallic halo tells you that this bird is different. The singing stops abruptly, and the bird starts to... Talk? What? She introduces herself as Pandestina, a Forbana Elesca. She explains about her kind, the Elesca.
You look up at the cobalt sky above you, and realize it's almost nighttime. How is that possible? You feel as if you've only been here for 5 minutes.

Mascot wrote:
Welcome to тαкє fℓιgнт, where you can adopt Elesca. And mutant Elescas, such as Pandestina, our mascot. Read below to start your journey.
Since this is not finished yet, the status of each area's completion will be shown next to it's name.
Navigate
Welcome to Take Flight Adoptions DONE
Elesca and Elesca Mutants DONE
Caging Area and Pound DONE
Breeding and Custom Elesca DONE
Store UNFINISHED
Archive UNFINISHED
Credits UNFINISHED

Rules
Unfortunatly, we must have rules, or this place might go crazy. 0.o
-ALL of Tess' rules
-Please don't spam. Bumps are fine, but only if the place actually needs a bump.
-Dont double post unless absolutely neccesary.
-Please don't post a form if there are no adoptables available.
-When filling out a form, fill it out COMPLETELY. Failure in doing so will cause you to be warned.
-3 warnings equals Blacklist Placement. You can be redeemed from blacklist if you show absolutely angelic behavior. :P
Warned
Nobody yet :)
Blacklist
Nobody yet :)
Whitelist
You can be put on the whitelist if you bribe me with a rare or higher :) Or if you show angelic behavior @-@
Whitelist members get free customs and 500 coins each month.
None yet.

Last edited by ●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ● on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
TinyTrotters v.2* How you wish it happened, and then how it really happened.*Trade With Me!
Call me Sunny or Whisper!
My TinyTrotter ROX!
Get your rockin' TinyTrotter today! TinyTrotters v.2
YAY ADOPTS! --> .ImageImageImage ImageImage Image (OMIGOSH THANK YOU ARDRA!) Image
●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ●

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elesca and Elesca Mutations

Postby ●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ● » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:30 pm

мєєт тнє єℓєѕ¢α
Meet the Elesca wrote:You walk into a strange room, full of files and brightly colored organizers. There you see Pandestina, who is quickly flitting over to meet you. "There you are, I've been waiting." She exclaims. "I must explain to you about the many different kinds of Elesca before you can adopt your own."
"There are many different supspecies of the Elesca. I myself am a Forbana, but nevermind." Pandestina leads you to a large gray filing cabinet. "Feel free to look around."

Welcome to the Classification Room! Here you can see your Elesca's kind and rarity.

Namtana Elesca wrote:The Namtana Elesca are the most common of the Elesca species. They have a gentle temperament, some may even call them bombproof. They live their lives mostly in very wooded areas, enjoying the shade.
Rarity
Common
Namtana Elesca wrote:
Here is an example of a Namtana Elesca.Image

Forbana Elesca wrote:The Forbana Elesca are a bit harder to find than Namtana. Forbana's are often described as "Angel Birds" for their markings as well as temperament. Their wings are like angels and all have pretty halos of numerous colors. They are as sweet as can be, and enjoy being of help to others. Noted for their breathtaking song, the Forbana really is quite interesting. They enjoy living near streams in a generally open area.
Rarity
Uncommon
Forbana Elesca wrote:
Here is an example of a Forbana Elesca. Image

Geonasai Elesca wrote:The Geonasai Elesca are about the same rarity as the Forbana, but other than that, they are complete opposites. They are quite nasty to everyone, making enemies quite easily. They seem to relish in revenge and violence. What's noticably strange about the Geonasai is there complete lack of a singing voice. Those who can chirp seem to croak instead of sing. Geonasai have pointy, leathery wings and a horn, those who have two are very rare. They live in relatively dark areas such as caves and very shady areas.
Rarity
Uncommon
Geonasai Elesca wrote:
Here is an example of a Geonasai Elesca. Image

Restaina Elesca wrote:The Restaina Elesca are rare in the sense that they are quite hard to find. Some have nicknamed the Restaina "Butterfly Bird". This makes sense because of their butterfly-like wings and antenae. They do not enjoy being stuck in one place for long, so you can never be sure where you might find them, but the best place to look would be in a sunny meadow filled with many flowers. Restaina are very independent, so if you plan on adopting one be sure to let it out a lot.
Rarity
Rare
Restaina Elesca wrote:
Here is an example of a Restaina Elesca. Image

Plennas Elesca wrote:Plennas Elesca are very rarely found. They can be categorized by their "party hat". Judging by it's characteristics scientists have theorized that Plennas like to have a good time :). They can be found in bright areas, and are interestingly nocturnal.
Rarity
Very Rare
Plennas Elesca wrote:
Here is an example of a Plennas Elesca. Image

Royaline Elesca wrote:The Royaline Elesca are quite rare. They have been dubbed by the few who have seen them "Royaline" for their crown and scepter. They have quite a prissy attitude, wanting anything and everything. If you plan to adopt one, I would advise you be ready for quite a few hissy fits and a whole lot of begging. Most often found near waterfalls and other moving-water areas.
Rarity
Very Rare
Royaline Elesca wrote:
Here is an example of a Royaline Elesca. Image

Wirastine Elesca wrote:Wirastine Elesca are incredibly rare. All the information we know about the Wirastine was collected by the tiny amount of people who have ever crossed paths with them. Wirastine are almost extinct, and most known for their complete lack of wings. Nervous and shy, they hardly ever come out of their hidey holes. It's very doubtful that you will ever own a Wirastine, but if you are one of the very lucky ones who do, be sure to build up their self-esteem. They seem to be embarassed about having no wings. The few times anyone has seen them have been at the very top of mountains.
Rarity
OMG So Freaking Rare It's Insane
Wirastine Elesca wrote:
Here is the one picture we have in our records of a Wirastine.Image

Last edited by ●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ● on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
TinyTrotters v.2* How you wish it happened, and then how it really happened.*Trade With Me!
My TinyTrotter ROX!
YAY ADOPTS! --> .ImageImageImage ImageImage Image (OMIGOSH THANK YOU ARDRA!) Image
●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ●

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Caging Area and Pound

Postby ●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ● » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:37 pm

¢αgιиg αяєα & ρσυи∂
¢αgιиg αяєα
Caging Area wrote:Giddy with all that new knowledge about the Elesca kind, you happily skip into the next room. But the site that greets you is not at all what you expected.
A huge outdoor room seems to be overflowing with different areas. A waterfall to that side, a meadow to the other, many trees and brooks, caves and other geographic features fight for your attention. Stay calm, you think. You remember reading about how different species like to live in different habitats. You think back to the Forbana page, and then scurry over to a clearing by a rushing, clear-watered creek, hoping to find Pandestina. Luckily, you remembered correctly and find her waiting for you.
"This is the Caging Area." Pandestina explains. "Here you can choose to adopt from many different kinds of Elesca. Our explorers go out and search for Elesca every day. Sometimes they are successful, but othertimes not." She points to a jumbled pile of multi-colored cages. "You can use those cages to catch Elesca when they are here." She says. "I know it sounds cruel and heartless, but the truth is Elesca only show themselves to our explorers when they are ready to have a home." You nod, transfixed by this system.
"You can only adopt one Elesca every other day. Now, go and try your luck." Pandestina sends you off.

Welcome to the Caging Area!

I'm sorry, our explorers were not successful today.
Form
Code: Select all
[center][IMG]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd386/horsegirl1325/RegularAdoptionCage.png[/IMG]
Username-
Number-
[/center]

ρσυи∂
Pound wrote:Pandestina leads you in to the next room, a dark and altogether scary place compared to the bright and cheery Caging Area.
"This is the pound." She whispers. "The pound is where unadopted or abused pets go.. You know the drill."
Pandestina seems to be frightened of this room, so she flees and leaves you alone to choose from the abandoned Elesca.

Welcome to the pound. Feel free to look around.
None here, phew.
[center][IMG]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd386/horsegirl1325/PoundAdoptionCage.png[/IMG]
Username-
Number-
Pet's New Name-[/center]

My TinyTrotter ROX!
●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ●

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding and Custom Elesca

Postby ●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ● » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:06 am

вяєє∂ιиg αи∂ ¢υѕтσм єℓєѕ¢α
¢υѕтσм єℓєѕ¢α
Custom Elesca wrote:Quickly hurrying out of the Pound, you follow Pandestina into a room full of cages, much like the ones you had seen before in the Caging Area. Some were gold, some were purple, some even translucent!
"This is the Custom Elesca Center. Here you can hire explorers to find a specific Elesca for you. The price will go up depending on how accurate you want the Elesca to be." Pandestina gestures towards a desk on one side of the room. "You can hire an explorer over there."

Welcome to the Custom Elesca Center!
Prices for Custom Elesca
Purple Level- 600 coins
Transparent Level- 800 coins
Gold Level- 1000 coins

Custom Slots
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
4. CLOSED
5. CLOSED

Purple Level Form
[center][IMG]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd386/horsegirl1325/PurpleLevelCustomCage.png[/IMG]
[color=#800080]Username-
Color scheme-
1-2 Markings-[/color][/center]

Transparent Level Form
[center][IMG]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd386/horsegirl1325/TransparentLevelCustomCage.png[/IMG]
[color=#FFFFFF]Username-
Color scheme-
Specific Markings-
Theme-
Other-[/color][/center]

Gold Level Form
[center][IMG]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd386/horsegirl1325/GoldLevelCustomCage.png[/IMG][/center]
[color=#CD853F]Username-
Colors-
Markings-
Detailed Description or Photo-
Name and Gender-
Other-[/color]

вяєє∂ιиg
Breeding wrote:Excited to see more, you follow Pandestina out of the Custom Elesca Center, and into a new room. This room was a bit strange, with red cages all around.
"This is the Breeding center, where couples who are in love come." Pandestina exclaims. "They don't have to be the same type of Elesca or anything like that. Even Forbana and Geosanai have been known to come here together! You can sign your Elesca up over there." She points to a maroon cushion in the center of the room.

Welcome to the Breeding center. Sign up here!
Breeding two Elesca requires a few things. For a suite to be open, 100 coins, and a Love Potion.

Breeding Suites
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
4. CLOSED
5. CLOSED
Breeding Form
[center][IMG]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd386/horsegirl1325/BreedingCage.png[/IMG]
[color=#FF4000]Username-
Female Elesca and owner-
Male Elesca and owner-
Do both Elesca belong to you?-
If not, who is supplying Love Potion?-
Who is supplying coins?-
Number of Elesca in Litter (mark one that applies)
2 () No extra cost
3 () 25 coins extra
4 () 50 coins extra
5 () 60 coins extra
<3<3<3[/color][/center]

My TinyTrotter ROX!
●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ●

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Store

Postby ●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ● » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:41 am

ѕтσяє
Store wrote:After exiting the lush Breeding Center, you enter a department store of sorts. Aisles upon aisles of goods surround you, making it hard to choose which ones to take. Thankfully, Pandestina is there to help you.
"This is the store. Here you can buy accessories and other items for your Elesca. They have tons of wonderful things here, like Mutation Devices. It sounds harsh, but it's really quite fun for the Elesca! Anyways, feel free to look around. Maybe you can buy a gift for me." Pandestina winks.
You look around with a new kind of wonder in your eye. Mutation Devices? Where can you find those?!

How much is your pet worth?
Common- 400 coins
Uncommon- 600 coins
Rare- 900 coins
Very Rare- 1600 coins
OMGSR- Whitelist placement+4000 coins

Common- 300 coins
Uncommon- 500 coins
Rare- 800 coins
Very Rare- 1500 coins

Common- 200 coins
Uncommon- 400 coins
Rare- 700 coins
Very Rare- 1400 coins

Common- 100 coins
Uncommon- 200 coins
Rare- 600 coins
Very Rare- 1300 coins

Common- 75 coins
Uncommon- 110 coins
Rare- 500 coins
Very Rare- 1250 coins

Note- If dream pet (Blue Rose Dog) is given you will be given immediate Platinum List placement. (800 coins and 2 free customs a month.)

Mutation Device
300 coins. Gives random mutation to your Elesca, most often making it rare. 3 in stock.

Love Potion
120 coins. Allows Elesca to breed. 2 in stock.

Reserving Candy
400 coins. Allows you to pick first from the next litter. 3 in stock.

Lucky Flower
475 coins. Allows you to adopt 2 pets from one letter or two pets in two days. 1 in stock.

Gender Changing Candy
75 coins. Changes gender of Elesca. 7 in stock.
Blue Bird
150 coins. A little friend for your Elesca. NOTE- Must ask Whisper to install and uninstall. Will be installed upon purchase. Only one little friend can be used at any given time. 3 in stock.

Poodle
150 coins. A little friend for your Elesca. NOTE- Must ask Whisper to install and uninstall. Will be installed upon purchase. Only one little friend can be used at any given time. 4 in stock.

Bunny
150 coins. A little friend for your Elesca. NOTE- Must ask Whisper to install and uninstall. Will be installed upon purchase. Only one little friend can be used at any given time. 6 in stock.

Puppy
150 coins. A little friend for your Elesca. NOTE- Must ask Whisper to install and uninstall. Will be installed upon purchase. Only one little friend can be used at any given time. 2 in stock.

Last edited by ●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ● on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
My TinyTrotter ROX!
●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ●

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archive

Postby ●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ● » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:15 am

ARCHIVEEE WIP!!
My TinyTrotter ROX!
●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ●

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby ●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ● » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:17 am

Reserved
My TinyTrotter ROX!
●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ●

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby ●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ● » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:18 am

Reserved
My TinyTrotter ROX!
●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ●

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Credits

Postby ●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ● » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:26 am

¢яє∂ιтѕ

Credits wrote:Thanks so much to all the sites that provided me with the resources needed to create this thread!
<3-whisper

Divider- http://glitter-graphics.com/graphics/110397
Weird Font- http://www.sherv.net/weirdmaker.html
Emoticons in Shop- http://s938.photobucket.com/profile/xoxo_coco
Color of Text- http://www.w3schools.com/HTML/html_colornames.asp

My TinyTrotter ROX!
●ωнιѕρєяιиg~ωιи∂ѕ●

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me