Tracker Dog Facility [V 3.0]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Tracker Dog Facility [V 3.0]

Postby LaChromaticDragonfly » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:49 pm

S T A T U S
Available: NONE ---- I ---- Pound: NONE ---- | ---- Upgrades: CLOSED ---- I ---- Customs: CLOSED ---- I ---- Contest: NONE

News [2nd of May]

Openings for artists who will be able to help with the thread will be opened in a few weeks time.

--- Intro
What are these, you ask? Tracker Dogs can be seen as dogs that went through an upgrade, not only do they have their senses sharpened, they are also easy to train and are loyal to their owner. Yes, I know that they have no eyes, they don't require those, they have a different way of seeing things. Through sounds and smells, they are able to form an image in their mind made out of grey tints and flashes of colour to spot their target. Although, they all have their unique way of seeing things. More info on each type is explained among the species differences.

They aren't mutated dogs, in fact, they are created artificially, but in such a way that they remain completely organic. So, they do not/can not breed and have no need for breeding. Their long tongue hangs outside of their mouth, a small genetic mistake that was never fixed due to it being so loved. Sometimes, this tongue will hold an alternate purpose such as it being poisonous.

They often go through months (years for some) of training back at the facility where I create these darlings. The new Trackers are kept in line by the older Trackers. There's often no need for violent treatment, and through discipline, these dogs are taught the ways of being a useful Tracker Dog. When they're ready, they're put in kennels to be displayed to the public.

But enough of those details, you're wondering about their exact purpose, yes? Trackers were initially made for the authorities to make their job of tracking down a criminal easier, but the dogs' use exceeds tracking alone. They have proven themselves useful in rescue operations, surveillance and even in scouting missions. They have even spread to normal families and small organizations. Needless to say, they're quite multi-functional. Care to adopt one yourself?

--- Species Difference
The first line of Trackers were quite similar, so I decided to create different groups, each with their own advantages and weaknesses. Some will be released more frequently than others. This list groups the most commons to the uncommons and shows the differences in sizes.

1. Normal Tracker
Your average Tracker, can be used in any situation a dog can be used as well. They use their hearing and their sense of smell to form an image of their surroundings in their mind. They see healthy organic substances as green (yellow if hurt or dying organic species), and inanimate objects as faded greys. They're about as big as a German Shepherd.

2. "Wild" Tracker
A more furry version of the Tracker, their fuzzy fur keeps them warm in colder areas. They are larger than the normals and much stronger. They use the same technique of seeing as the normal does.

3. Stealth Tracker
Tracking isn't always included in its use, but this dog is great at sneaking into a building easily and watch what goes on. The Stealths see multiple images at once (due to the total of 6 cybernetic eye implants or optics) which they merge in their mind to have a very wide field of vision. Their hearing aids them to create a sort of night vision, "seeing" the vibrations caused by sounds. This is the smallest of the Trackers, but also the fastest.

4. Aquatic Tracker
Its name suggests its purpose. This Tracker is used to search for missing items or even people under the water. Greatly popular with divers. The Aquatics sense the vibrations in the water, but can also partially see due to the pupil-less eyes. They still rely mostly on their hearing and smell. Their increased nasal sensors pick up more smells underwater.

5. Aerial
A Tracker that patrols the skies. Popular with the police in big cities, this dog is able to fly over busy streets and keep the city safe. The Aerials see via infrared (thermal vision, if you prefer this term), this is easier than normal vision as they're often in the air or working at night. Their size can range from the size of a German Shepherd to the size of a Great Dane.

--- Directory
- Post 1: News, Introduction & Information
- Post 2: Rules, Staff & Strike/Ban List
- Post 3: Available Trackers
- Post 4: Pound
- Post 5: Upgrades & Customs
- Post 6: Contests & Events
- Post 7: Additional Info
-Post 8: Reserved
-Post 9: Reserved
-Post 10: Open for Posting~
Last edited by LaChromaticDragonfly on Wed May 02, 2012 12:08 pm, edited 16 times in total.
LaChromaticDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tracker Dogs V3.0 [Rules, Staff & Strike/Ban List]

Postby LaChromaticDragonfly » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:12 am

--- Rules
1. Available Trackers and upgrades are completely free. Trying to bribe me or any of the other staff members will result in me ignoring your form and a strike.
2. Don't use a Tracker that is not yours! I suggest making a form and applying for a Tracker instead of getting a strike.
3. Don't copy, edit or give away your Tracker. You may PM me or one of the other artists who can do edits if you wanted an edit for your Tracker. In case you want to abandon it, PM me and I'll put it in the 'pound' so that someone else may claim it, once returned you can not ask for it back.
4. Don't sell your Tracker Dog once you get it, nor use in character creation contests. It's a form of art theft and you'll be banned from the Tracker Dog Project.
5. Don't use/modify the images in any way unless you win the Tracker. If you win it, you're allowed to use it in signature boxes, etc. If not, it'll result in a warning or strike depending on the severity.
6. Be polite and descriptive when asking for a Tracker. Don't demand one or be rude to any other user on this thread, the fan club or Tracker Dog forums. You'll receive a warning and later a strike.
7. Don't harass other members who got the Tracker you wanted. It's against CS rules and you'll receive a strike. There are plenty of Trackers in the Labs, just move on.
8. Don't spam in this thread. There will be threads made on the Tracker Dog forums for spam. This includes 'marking' the thread and posts in the thread that are one-worded or saying how much you want/wanted a Tracker. There will be a thread made on the Tracker forums specifically for that. Questions and congratulations are definitely welcome here. Use the bookmark button at the bottom of the page.
9. There's a limit to Trackers you can have. This limit is 4. You can not exceed the limit in anyway unless you wanted to give up one of your Trackers to go to another user.
10. To prevent spam/rushed forms, you can only apply for one Tracker in a series. Pick wisely. There may be times where you can apply for more, but if not specified, you're only allowed to apply for one of the Trackers in both the Tracker Facility and Pound.
11. When it says that customs are closed, that means they are closed. My artist will not accept any offers then, not even VR or UR pets. You must try for one while customs are open. I find bribing any of my artists when they're closed completely disrespectful and annoying and will take this rule serious.
12. Mini-modding is for Mini-mods(and other staff). You will be warned if you mini-mod while not being a Staff member. If you break this rule it will result in a strike.
13. The forums are there for chatter. Keep this thread strictly for Upgrade forms, Applications, questions and congratulations.
14. You may not answer any questions unless you are part of the staff. You could give people the wrong information that could lead to them having an invalid form. You will recieve a strike if you break this rule.

More rules may be added as time goes on~

--- Staff
The ones that help to keep this project going. Staff applications may open up soon.

- LaChromaticDragonfly [Da Boss B|]
- Nex [Almighty Creator of Tracker Dogs & Guest Artist]
- Tennis. [Artist]
- Applefiend [Moderator]
- Lightbulb. [Moderator]
- Orange.c y r u s♥ [Archivist]

--- Strikes
Everyone listed here will have broken the rules or will have been generally rude to others. Upon 3 strikes, you will be banned.

Maddyoll - 1 Strike
Denari101 - 1 Strike
Carmen Von Vanity - 1 Strike
Allyssia_Banter - 1 Strike

--- Bans
Everyone listed here will have broken the rules or will have been generally rude to others. Once the third strike is achieved, you'll be placed here and officially banned from this thread, the fan club and the Tracker forums.

None

--- Directory
Last edited by LaChromaticDragonfly on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:49 pm, edited 11 times in total.
LaChromaticDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tracker Dogs V3.0 [Available Trackers]

Postby LaChromaticDragonfly » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:20 am

--- How to get one
You're wondering on how to get one? Easy. You fill in this form and post it, of course. At the end of x number of days, I'll choose a new owner based on the forms, so be creative and detailed. After the last one has been adopted, I'll release a new batch. The winner can then pick up their dog.

Code: Select all
[b]Tracker Dog Application[/b]
Username:
Tracker Dog you want:
Name you'll give it:
Reason why you want it:

Will it be used in any kind of story?
Describe its personality:

Write an introduction for your Tracker:

With introduction I mean write a short story on how your character/fursona reacts upon adopting them and why.
Please use the Tracker number for 'Tracker Dog you want' as I use the search function to search for forms.

--- Available (free)

Winners last series:
HornedDragon
Wolves Run Free
SatiraAssassin

Series #24: January 7th

Tracker Dog #81 I Taken by ..~Discover~..
A Tracker whom's coat pattern resembles a style dating back to older patterns. Sharp. Her personality fits her appearance, as she's quick and nothing goes past her. She's an active Tracker that loves adventure and likes getting dirty. Whether it's urban, rural or out in the wild, she's quick to adapt. As many others, she's very loyal, and may get a little agressive when others get close to her owner.

Made by Nex.

Tracker Dog #82 I Taken by Aiki
Wastelands, deserts, hostile areas, this Tracker was made for them. He's focused, calm and especially fast. He was created to transfer messages and gather intelligence. Loud noises don't startle him. Don't expect too much affection or playfulness out of him, though. He can dim his optics to a dull brown if he wants to, to further blend in.

Made by Nex.

Tracker Dog #83 I Taken by Zalaika
Searching forests at night to find lost campers or even victims is what this girl is best at. Her glowing markings give off a soothing light and helps others to see in the dark. This Tracker also has the ability to dim her glow and walk around unnoticed if she needs to. She's a gentle dog, and very intelligent. She's very independant, and may make decisions on her own rather than listening to her handler.

Made by Nex.

--- Directory
Last edited by LaChromaticDragonfly on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:05 pm, edited 29 times in total.
LaChromaticDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tracker Dogs V3.0 [Pound]

Postby LaChromaticDragonfly » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:28 am

Pound (free)

The Pound is where previous Tracker Dogs that have been abandoned by their owners.
They will be given out after a week of being abandoned and will be up for adoption for a week+.
The system is similar to the normal Trackers, Customs, Oekakis (Old Trackers on the Oekaki Lines) and Exo-Skeletons can not be placed in the Pound.

Pound #- | - - -

--- Directory
Last edited by LaChromaticDragonfly on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:17 pm, edited 8 times in total.
LaChromaticDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tracker Dogs V3.0 [Upgrades & Customs]

Postby LaChromaticDragonfly » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:35 am

--- Upgrades (free)
Upgrading your Tracker means that you'll link me to your old Tracker (from the old thread) and tell me in which new form you want your canine to be upgraded in. This may take a few days, depending on on how busy I am.
Please keep the new form fitting to the original purpose of your Tracker.

How?
Post this form:

[b]I want an upgrade![/b]
Username:
Tracker Name:
Link to old Tracker:
New form:
Any aditional details (such as very minor colour changes):

List 3 [LaChromaticDragonfly]:
- Closed-

List 2 [Tennis.] :
- Closed -[/center]

--- Customs (Payed)
Customs are closed!

So you want a custom made Tracker? That's fine by me.

What is the payment?
For LCD:
[quote ]WL pets.
You may choose which ones. c:[/quote]

For Tennis:
N/A

You send the payment first, then you send the PM. Don't worry, I won't accept the payment until I finished the custom.

Here's the form you'll need to PM me, name the PM "Custom Tracker":
[u]Basics[/u]
Username:
Tracker name:
Tracker gender:
Tracker purpose:

[u]Design[/u]
Form:
Colour scheme:
Design patterns:
Eye colours/markings:
Accessories:
Alternate:

For the design patterns, you can ask for stripes, swirls, spots or something more detailed. But do keep it within the normal boundaries, so no emo hair or jewelry.
Eye markings apply to the normal Tracker Dogs only, the others will have coloured eyes.
As for alternate, you can fill that in with anything not fitting the above categories.

Special Customs (not active)
Sometimes, for an extra price, I'll take on a special custom. What is this? This is a custom of your Tracker in a different pose than the standard ones, so your Tracker will be unique. The pose will be more dynamic as well. Whenever I have time for these, I'll add [SC] after a slot so someone will have a chance on this. This will be vary rare and only for good payment.

List:

LCD:
- Not taking any customs at the moment -

Tennis:
- Not taking any customs at the moment -

--- Directory
Last edited by LaChromaticDragonfly on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
LaChromaticDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tracker Dogs V3.0 [Contests & Events]

Postby LaChromaticDragonfly » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:38 am

Contests & Events

Lovin' It Up~!

Though we all should know that Trackers are unable to breed due to not having need to reproduce. It doesn't mean that we are unable to take some samples from two Trackers and (using their genetics) create a young tracker.
The "puppy" would have its own lineart and you have no say in how it will turn out, you can only choose the parents.
There is a chance of having two children if the parents are owned by two different people, one for each. Keep in mind that these are puppies and won't have any fancy add-ons that aren't "natural". (For example, horns might be passed down but a necklace or piece of machinery won't be.)

EDIT;
You are only able to post the form below, if you are looking for a partner for your Tracker, then do so in the Fan Club.
Trackers can cross-breed. You are free to do so for some unusual results!
You don't need to own the parents, BUT you need to quote the permission given to you by the owners of the parents. The owners of the parents will not have a slot taken away from them or such, but will just be lending their tracker for another person to earn a pup.

Now, more than one person will be able to win this raffle.

Ends on the 14th.
Puppy will be given to appropriate owner somtime afterward.
Only one person can win the raffle.

[b][color=#FF0080]I Want Me Some Love[/color][/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Picture of Mother:[/b]
[b]Picture of Father:[/b]
[b]Username of the Other Parent's Owner:[/b] (If necessary)

--- Directory
Last edited by LaChromaticDragonfly on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:32 pm, edited 11 times in total.
LaChromaticDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tracker Dogs V3.0 [Additional Info]

Postby LaChromaticDragonfly » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:43 am

--- Tracker related links
Link to Old Tracker thread: CLICK
Link to Oekaki Tracker thread: CLICK
Link to the Forum with NEW archives: CLICK
The Tracker Dog Fan Club: CLICK

--- Artshops where Trackers run around freely
Rebeccashe's Tracker artshop: CLICK
BeL0VED's artshop whom offers custom Tracker dog drawings: CLICK
EmberThorns artshop: CLICK (she does traditional art of Trackers)
Avimara's artshop : CLICK
Orange.c y r u s♥'s artshop: CLICK
HornedDragon's artshop: CLICK

--- Fan art
By xX-Nix-Xx

--- Affiliates

--- Support Us!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=788955][img]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb431/TrackerNex/TDStamp.png[/img][/url]

--- Directory
Last edited by LaChromaticDragonfly on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
LaChromaticDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tracker Dogs V3.0 [Reserved]

Postby LaChromaticDragonfly » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:44 am

--- Reserved

--- Directory
Last edited by LaChromaticDragonfly on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LaChromaticDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tracker Dogs V3.0 [Reserved]

Postby LaChromaticDragonfly » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:44 am

--- Reserved

--- Directory
Last edited by LaChromaticDragonfly on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LaChromaticDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tracker Dogs V3.0 [NO POSTING]

Postby LaChromaticDragonfly » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:46 am

--- We Are Now Open For Posting.

Use the bookmark button at the bottom of the page instead of posting.
It's considered spam to do so.
Last edited by LaChromaticDragonfly on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LaChromaticDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me