~Ostella's Free Artshop! {Shop Closed Temporarily}

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

~Ostella's Free Artshop! {Shop Closed Temporarily}

Postby Ostella » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:20 am

Open/Closed
Shop News:

Hey guys! I'm closing the art shop for a while as I'm pretty busy lately and I don't want to make you wait while the shop is still open. If you have recently made an order, It will be looked over and completed when the shop opens back up. Happy Trails!

~Ostella
Hello, My name is Basil. I see you have stumbled upon our humble abode. Don't be shy, just come on in! Where are you? Oh! Must've slipped my mind! You are in Eukalade (You-Ka-Laid) or otherwise known as "Basil's Garden". Eukalade is an island and home to many different types of friendly creatures which make up "The Garden". Here you might find, Herbs, and Shutter Flies(New Lineart coming SOON)! Don't worry, you'll get to meet them later. You won't ever find creatures like us in your world because of the lack of Real Nature, but here in the beautiful forests, lakes, ponds, orchards, and meadows, we thrive. So without further a due, I give you "Basil's Garden"!!!!
Yes, even though this is a friendly world, we do still have people who might abuse the kindness of The Garden and It's Laws.
Don't let that Person be you!

1.Cussing, Rudeness, Begging, Whining and Demands will put you on the Black List.
2. Be patient while waiting for your order to be finished. It will be ready when it's ready.
3. NO stealing or copying any of the Art, characters, or script on this Thread as it's (c) to me Ostella.
4. I will not do any orders that consist of: Nudity, Violence, Blood & Gore, or Evil.
5. All of Tess's Rules apply.
6. If for some Reason you don't want to keep your Garden Dweller any longer, DON'T DELETE!! Bring them back here, where they will go to the Pound.
7. And lastly, be kind and courteous and have fun!
The Garden Dwellers

Herbs:
Herbs are the most populous creatures in Eukalade, and most likely to be the most friendliest too! Herbs live in the bases of trees, where they make their homes among the roots. Their colors usually consist of the common flowers or plants like Daisies, or Tomatoes. Herbs mate for life and usually produce litters of 3-4. Human - Friendly and can be very attached.

Shutter Flies:
Shutterflies are the mischeivous thieves and Tricksters that make Eukalade their playground for adventure! They spend most of their time teasing the Herbs and Pond Petals of the Island and are often prone to steal picnic baskets! These rascals roost in Orchards and Vineyards because of their great love for sweets! Shutter Flies do not have Soul Mates and never usually settle down to have offspring but on rare occasions one lucky pair just might have a litter of 6-7. Their Colors have never really been pinned down and have a variety of different patterns and designs, although like All Garden Dwellers, A unique design appears down their right side at birth. Not very human friendly but may be won over by food.

Customs:

Code: Select all
[b][color=#008000]Species (ShutterFly or Herb):
Image Size (Small, Medium, or Large):
Add-On's?:
Anything Else?:[/color][/b]

Custom slots:
1. Texas (Halfway Finished)
2. Teardrops In Time (Finished)

Staff Members:

Ostella - Owner/Artist
Boo. - Mod/Artist/Adviser

:LITTERS:
Code: Select all
I want to Adopt!
Username:
Which Number:
Image Size (Small, Medium or Large):
Reason Why:
Will you take good care of your Garden Pet?:

Litter #1
Looks like this litter of Herbs takes after Signs!
1. Taken
2. Taken
3. Taken
4. Taken

Litter #2
Is that Nemo?
1. Taken
2. Taken
3. Taken

Litter #3
Birds of a feather, stay together!
1. Taken
2. Taken
3. Taken
4. Taken

Basil's Garden and all of it's writings and art,
is (C) to me Ostella. NO stealing
Last edited by Ostella on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:32 am, edited 48 times in total.
You make your world, you make your mark, your story is a song, a song from the heart.
The colors of life are depending on your paint, so make your decision, destiny cannot wait!
Your sketches frame your structure, your ideas light your soul, so never give up learning, there is always more to unfold.

My FursonasMy Art Shop
Ostella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Basil's Garden Adoptables (NO POSTING WIP)

Postby Ostella » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:07 am

One Custom = 1 Wishlist Pets

Changes to Lineart (Jewelry etc.) = 2 Wishlist Pets

( Sidenote: I will NOT do hair, hats or anything that will wreck the lineart too much!! )

( Sidenote #2: Send me a trade with the payment, and I will accept it AFTER your order is finished.)
Last edited by Ostella on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:52 am, edited 14 times in total.
You make your world, you make your mark, your story is a song, a song from the heart.
The colors of life are depending on your paint, so make your decision, destiny cannot wait!
Your sketches frame your structure, your ideas light your soul, so never give up learning, there is always more to unfold.

My FursonasMy Art Shop
Ostella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Basil's Garden Adoptables (NO POSTING WIP)

Postby Ostella » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:36 am

Pick Up:

Looking for your order? Find it here!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by Ostella on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:10 pm, edited 10 times in total.

My FursonasMy Art Shop
Ostella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Basil's Garden Adoptables (OPEN & Accepting Orders!)

Postby Ostella » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:42 am

Pound: Pets will appear here every now and then that are looking for a new home. Want to adopt one? Great! All that you have to do is write a story about this Unfortunate Garden Dweller's life before the Pound, and I will decide which one is best out of 3 stories. PM me your story, and Don't post it here!
Look's like the pound is empty!
Last edited by Ostella on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.

My FursonasMy Art Shop
Ostella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eren » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:21 am

awwee so cute ;-; i want one D:<
bye
eren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ostella » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:29 am

Thank you ^^. Make an order! We're open!

My FursonasMy Art Shop
Ostella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elvish » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:46 am

Species (Pond Petal, ShutterFly, or Herb): Herb
Image Ref: all refs here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=544813 exept no pink tail squillge
Add-On's?: his gold hoop earring.
Anything Else?: the dots on his face should be blurred in, not look like chicken pocks. thanks!

these are amazing!
══════════════════════xxxx══════════════════════════════

═══════xxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════

- characters - felisfire - tumblr - awesome sauce - draconis cavern -
xxxxxxxxxxx
Elvish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ostella » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Alright! I'll get right on it!

~Ostella

My FursonasMy Art Shop
Ostella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxi+Bbun » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:14 pm

AHMAIGOSH SO ADORABLE
Species (Pond Petal, ShutterFly, or Herb): Pond Petal
Image Ref: Image
Add-On's?: Top Hat, Bracelet, Necklace
Anything Else?: I think that the bracelet would go on the tail. <3 Thanks so much!

-Echo
Toxi's Box wrote:❝News❞
❝June 16, 2019
Big oof ya know.
Much love. ❤❞

❝CS Pet❞

❝Links to Click❞
Fursona and Characters
Image Image
Bbun's Box wrote:❝News❞
❝Bit inactive but still always checking!❞

❝CS Pet❞

❝Links to Click❞
Pony CharactersPet Adoptables
Image Image

This account is shared by two people.
{Bbun types normally.}
[Toxi signs, centers, and smalls her posts.]

~Thanks to Twilight Sparkle for our avatar!~
~Thanks to dizzy blossoms. for our siggy!~

Toxi+Bbun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ostella » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:05 am

Alright, I don't think I can do the hat, but I can do everything else :/ And you sent me too many pets in your trade. It only requires 3. :3

~Ostella

My FursonasMy Art Shop
Ostella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me