Laikians!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Laikians!!

Postby rcbbie » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:01 am

Hello traveler! My name's Laika, a spirit dog who protects the Earth. I lived down there until one day I was shot into space... Even though I wasn't treated well by those who sent me out here, I still look after the Earth for all the puppies who live happy lives. Every planet, moon, and star has a Laikian who protects their planet. Maybe you can befriend them along the way?
Last edited by rcbbie on Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:51 pm, edited 11 times in total.
rcbbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules & important info

Postby rcbbie » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:03 am

Laikian rules!!

Laikian lore!
Laikians (named after Laika, the first animal to space!) are cute guardians of the universe, ensuring the safety of their home. Laikians vary vastly in size, however, each Laikian is half the size of their home; Laikians of small asteroids are tiny compared to the Laikians of blue supergiants! Technically, although they are too small to see, even the smallest asteroid dust particles have Laikian protectors. Laikians live in a 4-dimensional plane, and are unnoticeable to us 3-dimensional creatures. Laikians are gentle and curious by nature, enjoying the observation of their surroundings and taking care to remember the small details of their close friends. Their fur is short, but soft, and their tail is bouncy, meaning a common pastime for smaller Laikians is to use their larger friends as trampolines. Although Laikians are usually found attached to naturally formed homes, a recent phenomenon has been becoming more frequent; Laikians are being found attached to large spaceships and space debris, leading to some interesting scenarios for the 3-dimensional life forms the object belongs to!

Staff:

rcbbie + 1092642
- mr evil overlord (owner)
- permanent laikian discoverer
- permanent laikian breeder
- permanent spacesuit designer

HABZ + 1053327
- permanent laikian discoverer
- permanent laikian breeder
- permanent spacesuit designer

[url]Recolours and customs info![/url]

Strikes and bans

Strikes and bans will be handled on a case to case basis. Generally, you will get three strikes before a permanent ban.

Strikes will be made against you account for:
- minor violations of rules
- being warned multiple times by staff and refusing to correct
- multiple complaints about conduct
- etc

Bans the bi-pass the three strike rule may take place if staff believe the offence is severe enough; mostly for violations of major rules. Before most bans, mutiple members of staff will come together with the offender to allow them to plead their case, except in the case discrimination, assault, or hate speech, where the ban will be immediate and unappealable.

Users with strikes and banned users will not be displayed to the public but offenders will be made aware.

Consequences for users with strikes will vary by case but may include:
- inability to interact with certain users (in-species retraining order basically)
- inability to order more Laikians
- removeable of relevant Laikians
- etc

Users who have been banned from this species will:
- be unable to access the Laikian discord server
- be unable to interact with ANYTHING related to the Laikian CS threads, offical or unofficial
- be able to keep Laikians paid for with real money (USD) but any Laikians bought with online currencies, or Laikians obtained through any sort of giveaway will be send to lost friends and rehomed

[url]Discord link![/url]

Affiliates <3

none yet! (if you want to be affiliates, please pm me!)
Last edited by rcbbie on Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
rcbbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

events

Postby rcbbie » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:41 am

Current event:
currently, no event is being hosted! events hosted will be announced ahead of time on discord :D

Past events:
n/a
Last edited by rcbbie on Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
rcbbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

litter drops

Postby rcbbie » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:55 am

Litter drop info
Litter drops can happen both fcfs and raffle (or combined!) style :P All raffle results will be rolled 7 CS rollovers after posting, and fcfs results will be posted as soon as all are claimed! Forms that are edited will not be counted. If you want to change your form, please strike through it and post a new form. Only one Laikian can be claimed per litter per person. If the raffle has a combined fcfs and raffle structure, if you are successful in the fcfs, any raffle posts made by you should be struck through and are not valid. Lastly, you must have a Laikian co-op archive to participate in litter drops!!

Current litter drop!
none here at the moment... litter drops will be announced ahead of time on discord!!!

Past litter drops!
n/a

Raffle form!
the form will be edited to include the litter code after the drop - please do not post the form without the relevant litter code :D
Code: Select all
[b]I'm entering the current raffle![/b]
[b]CS username + ID[/b] -
[b]Laikians' ID#[/b] -
[b]Littercode[/b] - *currently blank due to no current litterdrops*

FCFS form!
the form will be edited to include the litter code after the drop - please do not post the form without the relevant litter code :D
[b]I want this Laikian![/b]
[b]Laikian's ID#[/b] -
[b]Littercode[/b] - *currently blank due to no current litterdrops*
Last edited by rcbbie on Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
rcbbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lost friends

Postby rcbbie » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:59 am

Laikians that have been separated from their original owners can be found here, looking for new friends!!

Laikians found here will be raffled off, with a 24 hour wait until the result is rolled. If the Laikian was originally yours, you may not enter the raffle for them. Members who have Laikians taken from them due to breaking rules etc will have their Laikians immediately moved here. Members who voluntarily move their Laikians here have a 48 hour grace period to cancel their transaction by striking through their original post and responding to it with a general cancellation comment in the main thread. After befriending a lost Laikian, you must wait 3 CS rollovers before befriending another :D

Lost Laikians:
there's no one here right now! that must mean everyone has a home <3

Befriending form:
[b]I want to befriend this lost Laikian![/b]
[b]Laikian's ID#[/b] -
Last edited by rcbbie on Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
rcbbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

space travel

Postby rcbbie » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:18 am

Wondering what you can do with your Laikians? Why not try [url]travelling space[/url], hosted by Laika's buddy, Pluto :D
Last edited by rcbbie on Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
rcbbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the space mall

Postby rcbbie » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:43 am

Ever though of dripping out your Laikian? Want to buy some cool new tech? Check out the [url]Space Mall[/url]; hosted by all your favourite solar system planets~!
Last edited by rcbbie on Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
rcbbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

co-op archive

Postby rcbbie » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:44 am

Please post of all of your Laikian buddies and things to this thread to keep everything in one place! Co-op archives can be designed however you want, or you can follow the standard archive design below (make sure your custom archive has all the information listed in the standard archive).

[b]CS username + ID[/b]
[b]LD:[/b] *amount here*
[quote][b]Laikians owned + IDs#:[/b]*Laikians here*[/quote]
[quote][b]Items owned:[/b]*items here*[/quote]
Last edited by rcbbie on Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rcbbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trading

Postby rcbbie » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:44 am

If you're looking for new friends or loot, you can trade here :D
Last edited by rcbbie on Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rcbbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trading

Postby rcbbie » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:45 am

res
rcbbie