Pocket Voidlings (WIP V1 Thread) (Not yet open!)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Pocket Voidlings (WIP V1 Thread) (Not yet open!)

Postby tallymoth » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:09 am

Welcome to the Void, Traveler. We hope you'll enjoy your stay.
Our visiting centere is still under construction. We thank you for your patience.
If you would like to reserve a place as a Voidling owner, please bump the co-op archive thread with the archive template!

Void Beings are mysterious creatures native to the endless Void. While they usually prefer to stay on their own, these eternal beings have decided to let their smaller, softer cousins, Pocket Voidlings, stay here in your world.

Basic Information | Adopt-a-Voidling |Co-op Archive | The Emporium | Void Closet| Void Expeditions |Rules + Credits

Last edited by tallymoth on Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
tallymoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adopt-a-Voidling

Postby tallymoth » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:39 am

This area is still under construction!

Would you like to adopt your very own Voidling? Well, look no further!

☆ Voidlings will drop as litters every month (?) or twice a month (?) depending on how big I will make the litters. At the moment, this is exclusively my species, so litters here will likely be smaller than bigger species' litters!

☆ Each litter will have a theme which all Voidlings have some variety. These Voidlings will have several types - free to claim, free to claim (with conditions, usually someone who owns 3 or less voidlings, or even only one), and pay-to-adopt, usually with C$ or sometimes wishlist pets. There will be sections of the litter area depending on payment type.

☆ For special events, eg; holidays, notable cs events, notable milestones for voidlings as a species, or I simply want to make one, there will be Raffles! Raffles will be smaller than Litters, usually only 5 or so Voidlings per drop. To enter a raffle, there may be a C$ cost, voidling currency cost, or be free to enter, and you simply submit an entrance form.

This is your average, non-edited Voidling lineart:
Last edited by tallymoth on Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tallymoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Voidlings (WIP V1 Thread) (Not yet open!)

Postby tallymoth » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:40 am

Bump! Voidlings have a rough design layout on the way, I've made a sketch and the official lineart should release soon :D Plus, make a co-op archive post to claim the Beta Starter Bundle and get a bunch of rare items - like a custom voidling, accessory, and some rare currency!
tallymoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Voidlings (WIP V1 Thread) (Not yet open!)

Postby tallymoth » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:49 pm

THE OFFICIAL VOIDLING LINEART IS HERE!!!
tallymoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me