🐎 Hort - Raffle Results Page 22!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

🐎 Hort - Raffle Results Page 22!

Postby jdme » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:14 pm

Hello! Thank you for stopping by! Here I'll be giving out little pixel horses named horts out for everyone to enjoy. I think horses are cuties, and I'd like to share that enjoyment with you! While they can be a bit intimidating in real life with how BIG they are, these 200-pixels-tall guys will hopefully ease that tension. They're a little odd-looking, but I hope it can add to their appeal!

The mares in the banner are named Mellow and Mallow, with their foal, Marshal.

Last edited by jdme on Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:44 am, edited 33 times in total.
jdme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐴 Info

Postby jdme » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:37 pm

What is a Hort?
A Hort (or hort, really) is a pixel horse of about 200 pixels height (or that's how large the canvas is, at least). They're colorful equines who love running and grazing all day long in their digital world. They also come in Hortlet (or hort mini) form, which is of about 100 pixels in height (being the size of their canvas!).

How do I get one of my own?
There will be adoptions through raffles and first-come first-served format aplenty! They'll always be held on a Tuesday (Pacific Standard Time), so you can depend on that. There may also be opportunities for customs in the future as well, albeit a lot more limited in quantity.

Can I trade/ gift my hort?
Horts can be traded and gifted 5 days (120 hours) after receiving them through a confirmed and official code drop, or from a trade or gift. You may trade a hort immediately for a hort from the same stable drop/ batch. You may also gift a hort to a first-time owner immediately as well. Non-owners (somebody who has previously owned a hort) follow the 5-day rule.

May I upload my Hort to Toyhouse?
Yes! For credit, you may link to my CS profile.

Last edited by jdme on Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jdme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐴 Adopt!

Postby jdme » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:48 pm

• In order to adopt a hort below, please fill in the form provided for the batch.
  • FCFS - You may not edit your form. Instead, quote it with the necessary changes. This is to prevent users from changing the number to one claimed by a correct form.
  • Raffle - You may edit your form before the listed stop date. A form edited after the stop date may be passed over.
  • Raffle - You may enter for as many as you like! I accept 'all' as a selection.
  • Custom - If you win a custom, I'll be sure to message you first regarding it!

First-Come First-Serve
N/A

Code: Select all
[b]I'm entering a fcfs![/b]
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Hort #:[/b]
[b]Batch Code:[/b] [i]n/a[/i]

Raffle
N/A

[b]I'm entering a raffle![/b]
[b]Username + ID:[/b] (Both!)
[b]Hort #(s):[/b]
[b]Batch Code:[/b] [i]n/a[/i]
Last edited by jdme on Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:45 am, edited 36 times in total.
jdme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐴 Freebies

Postby jdme » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:51 pm

• FREE content for participants of the Hort UMA. The items below do not need a form to claim (unless specified) as they are infinite use, and may be applied by yourself if you're able. If you require assistance applying content to your Hort/ Hort mini, please use the form below!
  • Only one application at a time. Only I (jdme) may respond to these forms- this is to prevent "mini-modding".
  • Please let me know if there are any mistakes made (color bleed/ stray pixel/ hort not aligning like example). I will fix it as soon as I can!
[b][u]I'd like an item applied![/u][/b]
[b]User + ID:[/b] (This is for proper identification!)
[b]Item to Apply:[/b] (Name or Item Image)
[b]Hort to Apply to:[/b] (Hort Image + ID)

Happy New Year! (New Year's Stage 2024)

ImageImage
Place your Horts on the New Year stage and watch the fireworks!
This item is available indefinitely!
How To Apply: You may align the Hort's HORT tag with the item's HORT tag to "snap" them on top of each other.
This also works with the HORT mini tag. (Example above shows both Hort and Hort mini aligned by their tags)

Mallow took Marshal to see the New Year's celebration for the first time. It was quite a delight!

https://i.ibb.co/zRdBR36/newyearsstage2024.png

Last edited by jdme on Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jdme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐴 Trading & Gifting

Postby jdme » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:56 pm

Looking to trade or gift your hort? You may do so by using the forms here, and posting onto the thread itself!

Trading Rules
  • Horts may be traded 5 days (120 hours) after confirmation through your user + ID being posted in a FCFS batch, or through an official list posting or code drop. Linking to proof of ownership is vital!
  • Horts from the same batch may be traded between one another with no cooldown. Even if their lines are different, if they come from the same raffle batch, it's allowed!
  • You are allowed to trade Horts for other UMAs, UMA currency/ items, CS currency/ items/ pets, art, or original characters. Please respect the trading rules of other UMAs!
  • You are not allowed to trade Horts for real-life currency or physical items, as they are a free, digital adopt.
  • Trades must be quoted and confirmed by the poster's trade partner to be considered finalized.

Gifting Guidelines
  • Horts may be gifted 5 days (120 hours) after confirmation through your user + ID being posted in a FCFS batch, or through an official list posting or code drop. Linking to proof of ownership is vital!
  • You are allowed to gift Horts immediately if gifted to a first-time owner (a user who has never owned a Hort before). Please do not abuse this by multi-accounting and gifting yourself.
  • Non-owners (users who have owned a Hort before, but don't now) follow the 5 day rule.
  • Gifts must be quoted and confirmed by the poster's giftee (user accepting the gift) to be considered finalized.

Looking for a trade wrote:
[u]I'm searching for a trade![/u]
[b]Your username + ID:[/b]
[b]ID(s) + Image of offered Hort(s):[/b]
[b]Searching for:[/b] (No specific Horts owned by others!)

Trading Form wrote:
[u]I'm making a trade![/u]
[b]Their username + ID:[/b]
[b]What I'm giving them:[/b]
[b]What they're giving me:[/b]

Gifting Form wrote:
[u]I'm sending a gift![/u]
[b]Their username + ID:[/b]
[b]What I'm gifting them:[/b]
Last edited by jdme on Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jdme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐴 Res

Postby jdme » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:57 pm

Reserving!
jdme