── π‘πŽπ†π”π„" (warrior cats based arpg) On Hold

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

── π‘πŽπ†π”π„" (warrior cats based arpg) On Hold

Postby Magnaskies » Tue May 16, 2023 9:43 am

unfortunately the coding is not mobile friendly, i hope it's easy to read nonetheless!
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

π™’π™€π™‡π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ π™π™Š
ImageImageImage
uma intro - rules - meet the staff - starters - adopts - strikes/bans - faq - affiliates - shop
nursery - explore - events - discord - clan registration - archives - medicine cat's den

WinterTail wrote:Welcome, young traveler! You're interested in making your own colony? Of course, let me teach you how...

WinterTail wrote:xxxxFirst, to have a clan, you'll have to name it and find a good location! As the leader, you can choose wherever you'd like it to be, or maybe a colony without roots? Who knows! It's all up to you to decide it. Oh! And don't forget about the ranks, if you have any. A functional system is the best kind of system, as I always say!

π™‰π™€π™’π™Ž:
    β€’ Less than one week to go!

WinterTail wrote:xxxxWell, I'll let you go now. Be sure to talk to me if you have any questions or concerns about this new clan of yours.
    Here, come meet my friend Tokyo. He will explain to you the rules. Good luck and may the stars guide you and your group, traveler!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

π™Žπ™π˜Όπ™π™π™„π™‰π™‚ π™‚π™π™„π˜Ώπ™€:
    As Winter informed us previously, there are a few things you must keep in mind before starting!
    β€’ To start your journey, first you need to create your archive/clan and register it in the clan registration page. Remember to give your clan a unique name! You can check names already claimed in the first page of the post.
    β€’ Once the clan is created, you can claim your starter cat at the starter page. Starters are randomly selected, you cannot choose their appearence. The starter cat is automatically set as your clan leader, altough later on if you get another cat and wish to swap roles, you're free to do so! This action doesn't need to be approved by the staff.
    β€’ Remember to keep your archive updated! The majority of this uma is based off currency, which is managed by each user.

π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™π™Ž π™„π™‰π™π™Š:
    Rogue is not a genetic based game and is not fully realistic. All the adopts will be semi-realistic BUT there's a few rules to the pelt/coloring system:
    β€’ Eye colors are not restricted.
    β€’ The cats WILL NOT have hair! Only small tufts of fur / tiny bangs are allowed.
    β€’ Only natural colors. A few exceptions would be bluish greys, redish browns and so on, but it must still feel natural.
    β€’ Markings must be somewhat natural. Not realistic, but just natural enough to feel like a cat. All the NPCS in the main rogue pages are good examples of how the designs should/will be! Small disguised markings like hearts and diamonds are allowed.
    β€’ Accessories are also limited. The overall uma takes place at a natural environment, which means the accessories must be: flowers, leafs, herbs, tiny branches, insect wings (butterflies, cicadas, moths . . .), feathers and so on. A few exceptions to this rule are bandanas & collars/bows.

π™‡π™Šπ™π™€ π™‚π™π™„π˜Ώπ™€:
    β€’ You may build/organize your clan and lore as you wish, doesn't need to be cannon to the warrior cats setup and may include fantasy/magic aspects, but keep in mind the main Rogue environment is a natural one, which means adopts & accessories will follow this.
    β€’ You do not have to set ranks, although in order for the arpg mechanics to work you must have a leader and a medicine cat (or anything you want to call those roles!).
    β€’ Rogue is based on world/lore building, and for that reason we allow using outside characters to build your lore. ALTHOUGH those characters are considered NPCS and won't count towards your cannon clan population & cannot be used in Rogues activities. You also must clearly specify that said character is a NPC if you wish to build them a profile in your archive or whenever mentioning them in your writing. If using photos, remember to properly credit & if using characters, you must own them. NPCS cannot fill important roles/roles used in mechanics like leader and medicine cat.

Once everything above is settled, you may start enjoying the activities Rogue offers! REMEMBER to read everything. That includes the NPCs dialogues! They usually confer important informations/guides.

Have fun!
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ
Last edited by Magnaskies on Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:40 pm, edited 60 times in total.
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Tue May 16, 2023 9:46 am

Image:
Tokyo wrote:xxUh, you are...? Nevermind, I don't care. What? Winter told you to see me? About making a group of cats huh... That's way too much work, wouldn't you rather just lay back and relax instead? Well, i would...

Tokyo wrote:xxxxSigh. I told Winter i was not interested, but i guess we are doing this anyways. In any case, there's obviously rules to this leadership and clan stuff. Here, you can read the scroll by yourself right? I'm kind of busy right now. Everything you need to know is there so read it.

π™π™π™‡π™€π™Ž:
    β€’ Be respectful!
    β€’ Do not claim cats that aren't yours.
    β€’ Do not edit in any way or form the base/existing cats.
    β€’ Please try to keep your archive as updated as possible.
    β€’ If posting your cats off-site, please link back here or the official th. (wip!)
    β€’ Do not claim or use any of the artwork as yours (that applies to the base as well).

Tokyo wrote:xxxxDone? Great. What are you waiting for? Go find MappleFur, she'll introduce you to the rest of the cats.
Last edited by ipphie on Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:31 am, edited 39 times in total.
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Tue May 16, 2023 9:48 am

Image:
MappleFur wrote:xxxYo! Winter told me you were comin'. I'm impressed you didn't give up after talkin' to Tokyo, he can be pretty annoyin'. Since you're still here, lemme introduce ya to the rest of the cats!

MappleFur wrote:xxxxWhenever you are havin' trouble with somethin', those cats will be able to help you out, so getting to know them better is essential! They're already really experienced with clans n' things like that, and by the way, they're also leaders, just like you! Cool right?

π˜Ύπ™π™π™π™€π™‰π™ π™Žπ™π˜Όπ™π™:
    β€’ ipphie / Owner
    β€’ magnaskies / Co-owner
    β€’ ivyy. / Writer
    β€’ nΓ©ktar / Archivist
    β€’ -WanHeda- / Artist
    β€’ ruptures / Guest artist
    β€’ blkberry / Guest artist
    β€’ Canis. / General helper
    β€’ ceresaerie44 / Exploration mod
    β€’ Plaga / General mod + General helper
    β€’
    β€’

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

π™ˆπ™€π™€π™ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™Žπ™π˜Όπ™π™:
    Staff leader cats art + info so you can learn a bit more about them!
ipphie wrote:Image
WinterTail - PnevmaClan - 25 moons
"You have already meet me a few times,
i'm ipphie's leader Winter! it's a pleasure
to meet you, feel free to talk to me whe
never you need, about anything!"
Magnaskies wrote:
Emberdust - Witherfall - 33 moons
"Hiya, my name is Ember. I'm the lead
-er for Witherfall. I'm quite busy train
-ing our medicine cat at the moment,
hope to catch ya next time!"
ruptures wrote:Image
Wafer - PumpkinPatch - 20 moons
"text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text"
-WanHeda- wrote:Image
Sensations - OpalClan - 38 moons
ivyy. wrote:Image
SageStorm - TheShiftingWinds - 14 m.
text text text text text text text tex
blkberry wrote:Image
Tahiti - PapayaClan - 27 moons
Canis. wrote:
Pike - The Firelight Guild - 40 moons
"I see where yer eyes'er trailin'. Pity
isn't somethin' I need. ..Y'seem t'be a
bit lost 'round 'ereβ€” flatten yer fur, th'
names Pike. I can help, if y'let me."
user wrote:
[img]img[/img]
Cat name - Clan - Age
user wrote:
[img]img[/img]
Cat name - Clan - Age
user wrote:
[img]img[/img]
Cat name - Clan - Age

MappleFur wrote:xxxI hope you made some new friends! By the way, i've noticed you're not on your best shape huh! I bet the travel was rough. I'll walk you to PineFur, she will help ya out with this!
Last edited by Magnaskies on Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:59 am, edited 35 times in total.
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Tue May 16, 2023 9:50 am

Image:
PineFur wrote:xxOh, dear me! Seems like your journey wasn't easy. But don't worry darling, i will get you fixed right up! especially your fur, it looks so dry!

xxxxSeems like your cat has seen better days... PineFur will help with the appearence of your starter so you can begin with a fresh new look! This is where you can request your starter cat and begin your journey. REMEMBER that in order to submit a request, you MUST have an eligible clan that has been registered and approved in clan registration. This will help us know if your request is following all the rules and it's easier for tracking!
    Before filling out the form, please read the notes below.

Open/Closed
Code: Select all
[b]I'd like to request my starter![/b]
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Link to archive/clan page:[/b]
[b]Proof of clan approval:[/b]

PineFur wrote:xxxxLook at you dear! Isn't this way better? Your fur and your eyes are shining bright. You are almost ready to go on your own, our last stop is at CrowFace's place!

π™„π™ˆπ™‹π™Šπ™π™π˜Όπ™‰π™:
    β€’ You may only request ONE starter.
    β€’ The form must be filled entirely AND correctly!
    β€’ Please do not edit your form, if necessary quote them.
    β€’ As previously said, you cannot choose your starter, they are randomly selected.
    β€’ Please respect the open/closed sign. Do not request when it's closed, IT MEANS we do not have people to fulfill your request at the moment.
    β€’ Be patient! We will work as fast as we can to provide all the cats for everyone quickly but it may depend on the demand!
    β€’ If you do not like your starter, you can trade it with someone else but starters can ONLY be traded for OTHER STARTERS! Gifting is allowed IF THE USER DOES NOT OWN ANY CATS AND if you have more than one cat OR does not want to participate in the uma anymore.
    β€’ All starters are automatically set to be your clan leader + medicine cat. As soon as you get another cat, they will automatically become your medicine cat. You may change roles/ranks later on, when more cats are available.
Last edited by Magnaskies on Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:54 am, edited 18 times in total.
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Tue May 16, 2023 9:51 am

Image:

WinterTail wrote:xxxTraveler, are you looking for new cats to recruit? You are in the right place! Sometimes cats
interested in joining clans will appear here. Why don't you try convincing some to join you? It
won't always work, but with a bit of luck you may come home with a new member! Don't forget
that more cats means more responsibility. As the leader, you need to ensure that everyone is
safe, feed and well treated. But also having more cats means more paws to help out, be it at
exploring and gathering resources or in specific roles and tasks. Good luck with your recruitment!

[img]x[/img][img]x[/img]
ID: 001xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxID: 002
[img]x[/img][img]x[/img]
ID: 003xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxID: 004
[img]x[/img]
ID: 005

Code: Select all
username + ID:
adopt ID:
tag: placeholder

π™„π™ˆπ™‹π™Šπ™π™π˜Όπ™‰π™:
    β€’ The form must be filled entirely AND correctly!
    β€’ Please do not edit your forms, if necessary quote them.
    β€’ You can participate in multiple giveaways/competitions but may only win ONCE.
    β€’ No guilt trip, please. Remember those are mostly raffles, so you may not always get the specific cat you wanted!
    β€’ Every litter will have their own tag to avoid pre-filling. If you post your form with the incorrect tag, your entry will not be valid.
    β€’ Litters can be a mix of FCFS, raffles and competitions. Every FCFS litter will have at least 5 raffle cats so every user has a chance to get one!
Last edited by Magnaskies on Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:22 am, edited 15 times in total.
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Tue May 16, 2023 9:53 am

Image:
CrowFace wrote:Hello, stranger. You have not been causing trouble, have you? I surely hope you are not.

CrowFace wrote:xxxxAs I always say, rules are there for a reason, and we expect that you will follow them. Breaking rules, although, can happen by mistake when you are new. For that reason, we will confer 3 warnings. The fourth time will inflict a strike, and two strikes will inflict a permanent ban. HOWEVER, some specific rules will lead you to a instant strike and even instant ban if broke, which are rules we do not tolerate being ignored. Those are the following: Disrespecting staff members & other players, art theft, hate speech & excessive drama.
Strikes will restrain certain activities inside Rogue, like adopting and requesting customs. They expire in one month, and after that time if the user hasn't broke any more rules, their name will be removed from the list.
Banned users will have their cats rehomed (that excludes paid customs or customs with pre-existing original characters) and won't be able to participate in any activities in rogue.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ€’
That's pretty much everything you need to know to start your clan, stranger. Although, if you feel like learning a bit more, feel free to talk to HoneySuckle at the shop, CreamSweet at the clan registration, Chief at the exploration spot and OcelotPelt at the nursery. They can provide a bit more of knowlegde for you and your clan.

π™’π˜Όπ™π™‰π™„π™‰π™‚π™Ž:
    β€’ username - 012345 ✘ ✘ ✘
    x
    x
    x

π™Žπ™π™π™„π™†π™€π™Ž:
    x
    x
    x

π˜½π˜Όπ™‰π™Ž:
    x
    x
    x
Last edited by Magnaskies on Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:07 am, edited 21 times in total.
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Image:

WinterTail wrote:xxxYoung leader, are you having trouble? Oh, you have some questions? I may be able to answer
them for you! If you don't find the answers you need in here, feel free to reach out to any of the
staff for help as well. But before that, remember to read all the topics and links provided on the
first post, you may find what you need there.

β€’ "How many cats can i recruit?"
      As many as you can possibly keep track of!
    β€’ "I didn't quite understand the overall uma, who can i reach out about that?"
      Feel free to DM me or ipphie here or in discord!
    β€’ "Will there be myos?"
      I'm not planning on adding them, but you can get customs from artists!
    β€’ "I don't know how to draw or write, can i still participate in comps?"
      Yeah!! You're free to commission someone to do the art or writing for you, with proper credit AND only if the artist is ok with that!
    β€’ "Can i use the cats i get in here as ocs?"
      Yes, as long as you don't edit anything from their appearance or design & properly credit our page
    β€’ "Can i request existing characters to be transformed in customs?"
      Yes, as long as you OWN the character & the artist who made the design is ok with it!
Last edited by Magnaskies on Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:11 am, edited 7 times in total.
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Image:

PineFur wrote:xxxSince you are here, why don't you come and check out those amazing umas as well? I'm
certain you will have a lot of fun! I know that as a leader you probably don't have much time,
but whenever you are free, could be a good idea to do something else! You know, to refresh.
You wouldn't want to overwork right? Stress can make your fur fall, dear! We definitely don't
want that happening...

if you would like to be added, please PM me with your uma/specie stamp!

Last edited by ipphie on Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Tue May 16, 2023 9:54 am

a
Last edited by ipphie on Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Tue May 16, 2023 9:55 am

feel free to post/mark
    questions, suggestions and critiques are welcome!
Last edited by ipphie on Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me