Territory of Terralumin - closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Territory of Terralumin - closed

Postby woolly » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:23 am

Tʜᴇ Bᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
On an unusual night when the moon seems certain to swallow the sky whole, casting its glow on the portal before you, you hesitate only momentarily before stepping forward into the unknown. Immediately a blinding light forces your eyes closed, you wait a moment and slowly blink them open. Darkness replaces the light, but as your eyes adjust you see a soft glow all around and realize you’ve ventured into a world glowing from every corner and creature before you. Everything around you either gleams or flares, even the air seems to be shimmering. Much remains to be discovered here, and by the distant calls and sounds you quickly realize you aren’t alone.

Rᴜᴍᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ
Many of Terralumin’s inhabitants seem to trace back to old myths and legends.
Many more stay just out of sight, curious, yet not wanting to be found.

Solasborn Hippocamp
Painted Skojare
Caperchin
Capragriff
Starlight Kirin
The Great Beasts
Divinities
Merfolk/Crawfolk/Cecaelia

Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ
Focus is currently on the sols, with background lore relating to the merfolk.

Kɴᴏᴡɴ Rᴇɢɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ Lᴀɴᴅᴍᴀʀᴋs

What has been discovered thus far of Terralumin is that it features a very prominent mountain range that stretches from the northwest to the southwest. The midlands is a forest valley, leading up into a wildflower meadow that blends into a cooler coniferous forest to the north. Down south has a dryer climate dotted with shrubland that gets more sparse further southeast. The eastern grasslands are mostly flat with few low hills. To the west the land is broken up by cavernous mountains and sheer cliffs by the coast. Terralumin is rich in color and an unusual glow that affects its plants and creatures in different ways. The days are short and the nights are long when most of is creatures are active.

Grim Heights: Cavernous mountains of the southwest with sheer cliffs.
Longburn: The arid shrublands of the southeast, it rains very rarely and is extremely dry.
Fewergreen: The region to the east with few trees.
Skaihelm: The highest point of the northwest mountains.
Moonglade: A small valley below the skaihelm.
Suncreek: A winding creek in the midlands.
Darkomes: Floating Isles offcoast to the far south.
The Path of Dust: The furthest point northeast.
The Retreat: A massive eruption of energy in the Darkomes that converges into a portal once a year.
Eastern Solaswen Sea: The warmer and calmer waters to the east.
Western Dark Sea: The tumultuous and dangerous chilly waters to the west.

Gᴜɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs
Please follow all CS rules
Please have a storage for your adopts once you have adopted one
Please do not edit your adopt or take it offsite, although offsite storages are fine
Currently each user is allowed three four adopts a month (this includes the oekaki adopts)
You are also allowed two breedings a month, not including trades and customs
Adopts can be traded, gifted, or sold for c$ up to a maximum of 500c$ each, you must own it for two weeks before trading
Only adopts who were originally bought for a real currency can sell, at maximum, for that same amount
Adopts cannot inbreed, and will be sterilized if found out to be
Banned users, whether from cs or here, can keep their adopts but cannot sell or trade them, only gift

Your adopts are free to live canonically in Terralumin if you chose, where you can discover your own regions, islands, and even continents across the sea. You can world build however you please, or you can have them live on earth or your own world. Canonically there is a portal that leads to other universes so it’s very possible for Terralumin’s inhabitants to pop up elsewhere!

Oᴛʜᴇʀ Lɪɴᴋs
Feel free to join our discord
Link to the oekaki adopts here!
Last edited by woolly on Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:55 am, edited 36 times in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory of Terralumin - Adopts, closed

Postby woolly » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:24 am

Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ Aᴠᴀʟɪᴀʙʟᴇ

𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕕𝕠𝕡𝕥𝕤- ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

They’ll usually be posted in batches and most often some form of fcfs. You may only win one per batch. Remember the three limit rule, please! Each set may likely have the same mane, and even possibly the same finnage, but they will not be reused for future batches.

Editing your post is not allowed, and your form will be skipped.
-

Bubble Pop

soon to come!

For the guessing game below, you’ll be guessing what horse design you think one of these sols could have. You are limited to one guess per page, and your form must be correct for it to qualify! You may only win one from this round. Each bubble has a sol based on it and you will receive the one you guessed the right horse design for. Once they’re all taken I’ll release the hippocamps!

I will add more hints as needed!
I’m looking for specific names, as well such as black roan sabino or flaxen chestnut or sooty bay tobiano. There are no appaloosas.

-

Spot of Color

under planning, appaloosa batch

-

Wrasse Doubles

all adopted

1 - ►Athena◄, harlequin tusk
2 - Half Tree, linespot flasher wrasse
3 - P3PP3R_c0rn, sailfin fairy wrasse/blue throat fairy wrasse
4 - Chellerd, tanaka’s pygmy wrasse
5 - Flicka, seagrass wrasse
6 - Canis, belted wrasse

Last edited by woolly on Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:54 am, edited 28 times in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory of Terralumin - Requests, open

Postby woolly » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:24 am

Aᴍᴏɴɢ Tʜᴇ Fɪʀsᴛ

𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟 - ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕

Here you have the opportunity to request a simple solas, you may only request one from this offer per month (unless I state otherwise). This will count toward your monthly adopt limit.
You’ll be able to suggest three horse designs such as black tobiano, solid bay, and red roan. Unfortunately you cannot suggest appaloosa, chimera, rabicano, or other mutations at this time.

You’ll also choose two colors you’d be interested in for the tail and fins, such as blue and yellow. The colors available for the tail are purple, green, teal, royal blue, steel blue, red, orange, yellow, and any pastel versions of those colors such as pink, baby blue, ivory, silver, etc. The fins will be a solid or almost solid color. You are welcome to put down artist’s choice for the colors if you can’t decide!

Once accepted I’ll create a solas for you based on your requests, the finnage will be unique to each sol. The manes will most likely be similar for the same batches. They will be posted in batches along with their color, geno, and individual image. Please do not ask for changes.

Your form will be skipped if it has been edited without notifying me first. I may be lenient on some forms, but I will not accept any that have pictures for the requests.

New, Please Read!
For this request batch opening, you’ll be able to request a solas if you refer a friend! They must be someone who has not posted on this thread before, and once they post they can mark and state the username of who referred them here. I’ll be accepting anywhere between 3-12 forms.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Horse Requests:[/b]
[b]Color Requests:[/b]
[b]Referred:[/b] (username of who you referred here)

Example-

Username: waverly,
Horse Requests: flaxen chestnut overo, blue roan tobiano, solid black
Color Requests: peach, royal blue

Qᴜᴇᴜᴇ
N/A

Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Bᴀᴛᴄʜ
Loxosceles
►Athena◄
Chellerd
Canis.
FleaTea
sprig
DarkestWerewolf
P3PP3R_c0rn
Half Tree
FerretMonarch
Lex.
Wysterinka

Last edited by woolly on Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:41 pm, edited 20 times in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory of Terralumin - Breedings, closed

Postby woolly » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:57 am

Pᴀɪʀɪɴɢs

Here is where you can breed your chosen pair and receive one offspring. Only same species may breed, though they can be any gender.
Each pair must be added to a storage thread or website in order to breed. If one or both parents are community owned you’ll just write that for the owner and you don’t need to link to anything.

Aᴠᴀʟɪᴀʙʟᴇ Hɪᴘᴘᴏᴄᴀᴍᴘs ғᴏʀ Bʀᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ

𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟 - ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕

Here's a list of all hippocamps with open slots for breedings. They're a combination of community owned, my personal sols, and other users’ adopts if they chose to donate a slot.

You are welcome to either breed your own two sols, use one of the below with your own adopt, use another user’s sol (with permission) and one below, or chose two adopts from this list to breed.

Openings will be announced here and beforehand on discord. If you would like to donate a slot from your own hippocamp pm me! This will take a breeding slot away from your hippocamp and you will not have a choice in the mate as it'll be an open slot avaliable to anyone. The amounts below are how many slots they have left.

O01 - 8/10
O02 - 9/10
O03 - 6/10
O06 - 10/10
O07 - 7/10

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Parent #1 Owner:[/b] (username + link to storage site/thread)
[b]Parent #1:[/b] (ID # plus link to oekaki page or batch post here)
[b]Permission:[/b] (n/a if your own or community owned, if it belongs to another user please link to a screenshot of permission given)

[b]Parent #2 Owner:[/b] (username + link to storage site/thread)
[b]Parent #2:[/b] (ID # plus link to oekaki page or batch post here)
[b]Permission:[/b] ( n/a if your own or community owned, if it belongs to another user please link to a screenshot of permission given)

Last edited by woolly on Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory of Terralumin - Customs, closed

Postby woolly » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:58 am

Cᴜsᴛᴏᴍs

𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟 - ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕

Aᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs
tba

Last edited by woolly on Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory of Terralumin - Known Species

Postby woolly » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:02 pm

Sᴏʟᴀsʙᴏʀɴ Hɪᴘᴘᴏᴄᴀᴍᴘ - handbook

You dive in the warmer waters of the Solaswen Sea, and the sea life around you shines just as brightly as on land, if not more. The hippocamps call these water their home, forming closely knit pods and communities. They’re highly sociable and their pod dynamics seem to vary per group, but regardless of the differences it’s quite rare to see a lone solas without a pod for long.

A general average size for most sols are 10-30 feet in length, but it’s possible for some to go above or below that. They’re herbivores and their diet consists of seagrasses and aquatic plants, some of which they’re able to absorb the necessary chemicals to form bioluminescence in their fins. Sols use their light for communication, attracting mates, and as camouflage and defense against predators.

Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ Sᴋᴏᴊᴀʀᴇ

The most abundant species around by far are the painted skojare, brightly colored jackalopes in all shapes and sizes. Their paint glows with light for communication with their colonies.

Arid Colony - The colony extends from the east to south-east, though they are largely solitary. It's rare for groups to form with more than 2-4 members. Their bodytype is similiar to the antelope jackrabbit, with large and lethal antlers for sparring and defending themselves. Their coats are usually muted in color often in dusty browns and tans.

Valley Colony - This colony thrives in the midlands and wildflower meadow. Their build is varied and they are the most diverse in color, antler shape, and personality. They form tight bonds and the amount of members to a single group can reach high numbers.

Giant Colony - These giants of the northern coniferous forest have just as massive antlers, with more muted coloration. They often have noble and peaceful temperaments and may live solitary, in pairs, or in small groups.

Pygmy Coast Colony - These small Skojhare live in the cavernous cliffs and marshes in large numbers for safety. They have the smallest but brightest antlers of all the colonies, and vary in color.

Cᴀᴘᴇʀᴄʜɪɴ
tba

Cᴀᴘʀᴀɢʀɪғғ
tba

Sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ Kɪʀɪɴs

Very little is known about the secretive kirin of the northern forests. Only that they are solitary and few in number, and those who have sighted them tell of only catching glimpses of their opalescent sheen through the woodlands.

Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ Bᴇᴀsᴛs

Few known in existence, at least one one has territory in the Darkomes and another lays claim to the northern forest. They are in the mustelidae family and are massive, agile creatures with a serpentine body and long claws. They are ambush predators and hide in wait for the right time to display the massive frills on their neck that flash in colors, meant to stun their prey. It’s best to stay far away.

Last edited by woolly on Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory of Terralumin - History

Postby woolly » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:03 pm

Bᴀᴛᴄʜᴇs

Here will be quick access to any released adopts!

-

Date (link to post) - theme - species

Aᴅᴏᴘᴛs
9/1 - Wrasse Doubles - Solasborn Hippocamps

Rᴇᴏ̨ᴜᴇsᴛs
9/4 - 12 Request

Bʀᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢs

Cᴜsᴛᴏᴍs
Last edited by woolly on Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory of Terralumin - Extra

Postby woolly » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:04 pm

[img]-[/img]

[img]-[/img]
    #
    ID: #T
    Owner:
    Color:
    Mutations:
    Genotype:

[img]-[/img]

[img]-[/img]
    ID: #T0
    Owner:
    Color:
    Mutations:
    Genotype:

[img]-[/img]
    Owner:
    Color:
    Mutations:
    Genotype:

[img]-[/img]
    Owner:
    Color:
    Mutations:
    Genotype:

[img]-[/img]
    Owner:
    Color:
    Mutations:
    Genotype:

[img]-[/img]
    Owner:
    Color:
    Mutations:
    Genotype:

[img]-[/img]
    Owner:
    Color:
    Mutations:
    Genotype:

[img]-[/img]
    Owner:
    Color:
    Mutations:
    Genotype:

[img]-[/img]
    Owner:
    Color:
    Mutations:
    Genotype:

[img]-[/img]
    Owner:
    Color:
    Mutations:
    Genotype:

[img]-[/img]
    Owner:
    Color:
    Mutations:
    Genotype:

[img]-[/img]
    Owner:
    Color:
    Mutations:
    Genotype:

[img]-[/img]
    Owner:
    Color:
    Mutations:
    Genotype:

Last edited by woolly on Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory of Terralumin - Extra

Postby woolly » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:04 pm

tba
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory of Terralumin

Postby woolly » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:03 am

marking is allowed at this time! I am still making changes so nothing is set in stone, and none of the breedings/customs are open.
    I will make a post here when they are, along with updating their forms to open instead of closed.

requests are open, though!
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me