Tart's Exotics! Moved to Discord! Feel free to join. :3

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Tart's Exotics! Moved to Discord! Feel free to join. :3

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:51 am

ImageImage
Navigation:
[Discord] ~~ [Toyhou.se] ~~ [Trading/Gifting] ~~ [Personal Co-Op Archives] ~~ [Dream Lists!] ~~ [Events!]

[Exotics Handbook] ~~ [Adopt An Exotic!] ~~ [Pet Store] ~~ [FAQ]

AN UPDATE: As of 8/16/2022 Tart's Exotics has been moved over to Toyhou.se and Discord only. They will no longer be posted here and none of the threads will be used. You're more than welcome to join the discord instead. For those without a discord or a toyhou.se, please message me if you'd like a toyhou.se code to get your exotics.

The server will have an archive for everyone's snails and items, will have scavenging, raffle litters, and other stuff! tart's Exotics are not gone, just moved! Feel free to join us here: https://discord.gg/jcnH6e7R2e

Welcome to Tart's Exotics!
Tart's Exotics is a pet store in Cevernia. At Tart's Exotics you will find a wide array of domesticated and tamed pets that are looking for a good home. All creatures have been well taken care of by Tart and are all well behaved (albeit, some can be a little mischievous). If you are interested in adopting a new pet for your home, please check out the Exotics Handbook below to learn about each species and find the best one for your home! Keep in mind, some of these exotics are more wild than others, but are tame compared to those in their natural habitats. They all deserve a loving home that can cater to their every need as domestic, or tamed, exotic animals.

Tart only takes in non-domesticated exotics if they are unable to live in their natural habitats and are better off in a human home. She wants the best for these animals and makes sure they have everything they need. If they are able to live in a home, they can be adopted. Otherwise, they help around here!

Tart's Exotics is a Closed Species/UMA center where you can adopt any one of the species I have created here. Please read up on the rules and check out the links below for more information!

The way we work here is different from other popular UMAs on Chickensmoothie. Tart's Exotics are cross-posted between Toyhou.se, Discord, and here, and as such I have an on-going archive for each species in the toyhou.se main-thread. However, this thread and discord are likely going to be where new litters are available for adoption. Concerning litters, as I am working on this by myself, they likely won't be every day nor will they be large litters, but ever one of them would love a place to call home. Customs will also be the main part of the species unless I get artists. <33

Update: I will create a TH page for all Exotics. If you have a toyhou.se I'll be sure to send them over to you. Need a code? Just ask me, I know where to get them. <33

Staff:
Artwork-Is-Key (Owner)

Rules:

~~Species Lore is set up in my own personal world. Your character does not need to abide by this information, and I likely will not include them in my own worldbuilding aside from species lore and my own personal exotics. Plus, due to my world lore, exotics are able to travel from one world to another.~~

~~You're welcome to trade any of your exotics for other characters, UMAs, or art. For those bought, you're welcome to resell them for Price Bought + Art. You're welcome to gift any.~~

~~Please post to the trade thread when exotics have been transferred so the TH archive can be updated. You do not need to worry about this if I have permanently closed the Exotic Pet Shop or you have no way of contacting me.~~

~~All creatures here were created by me (Artwork-Is-Key/ArtworkIsKey/Keyoto-TheFox). I ask that they are not copied (piece for piece). They are all considered a closed species.~~

~~Do not steal any of these, whether from me or from their owners.~~

~~You are welcome to revamp your exotic if you'd like, or even change the species if you so choose. However, I ask you do not remove their original artworks from the archive and keep original credit.~~

~~Please do not delete their TH pages. You're welcome to hide them. Please also don't remove the Archives from the character's main image or delete the main image.~~

~~You do not need a TH account to own an exotic! I will still create Th profiles for all Exotics~~

~~These can be used for OCs, artwork for your signatures, or whatever. Personal use only, please! Please link back. <33~~

~~If you'd like an unshaded version, feel free to ask!~~

~~MYOs do not exist. To get an exotic, you can buy a custom, pay/enter for a premade, or enter for freebies.~~
Last edited by Artwork-Is-Key on Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:32 pm, edited 26 times in total.

DEVIANTARTARTFIGHTTOYHOUSE
FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

▪ DISCORD: Key #4509 ▪
ImageImageImage

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tart's Exotics ; Adoption Center!

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:51 am

Welcome to the Adoption Center!
Here there are a few different ways of adopting a new friend!
Just check out the different sections below.

Free Litter! wrote:Here you can get a pet from the free litter!
These are all FCFS, so long as you fill out the form correctly.
You can only change which exotic you choose once.
Please don't edit your posts but instead quote them.
You may only adopt one a day and only one from each litter.
Litters will be posted at random times but there will be an announcement posted!
Make sure to check the status! If it says Just Released, try to adopt one! If It says Adopted, then all from that litter have been adopted.

To adopt, fill out the form provided. If you're the first to post for the corresponding exotic, it'll be yours!

Any with a name under them has already been adopted! Make sure to check back.

________________________________________________________________________________

Available Litter:
Theme:
by Artwork-Is-Key

None here RN!!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]TH User(type N/A if none):[/b]
[b]Litter:[/b]
[b]Number:[/b]
[color=#800080]These[/color] [color=#400080]Skulls[/color] [color=#000080]Are[/color] [color=#000000]Neat![/color]

Please wait for the codepost to add your new friend to your archive!
If you have a toyhou.se account and won a new friend today, please message the artist (unless you included it in the form).

Shop Litter! wrote:Here you can get a pet from the shop litter!
These are all FCFS, so long as you fill out the form correctly.
You can only change which exotic you choose once.
Please don't edit your posts but instead quote them.
You may only adopt one a day and only one from each litter.
Litters will be posted at random times but there will be an announcement posted!

To adopt, fill out the form provided. If you're the first to post for the corresponding exotic, it'll be yours!

Please provide payment within 48 hours!
Any usd payment, please DM the artist off-side, thank you!

________________________________________________________________________________

Available Litter:
Theme:

[b]I'd like to buy an exotic![/b]
[b]Litter:[/b] Rainforest Animal Nekneks!
[b]Number:[/b]
[b]Payment Type:[/b]

Customs! wrote:Here you can get a custom pet!
There isn't a limit to how many you can own.
Customs are not free, but I accept various types of payment!
Keep in mind, not all edits will be available to every species.
These are not FCFS, everyone gets a chance.
Open Slots may depend. Announcements will be posted when customs are open.
You do not have to post here to order a custom. You can DM on discord as well.

Artists Open:
Artwork-Is-Key

Species Available:
All!

Prices:
USD must be talked about off-site!

Base Price (No Edits): $7 / 350c$
Small Line Edits: +$1 / 50c$
Larger Line Edits: +$2 / 100c$

--------

Also accepting...
Other UMA currencies || ask first!
FR Gems/Treasure || 100g/kt per $1
Dappervolk Potatoes || 20kp per $1
Mweor Money || ~900k mm per $1
Mweor MP || 2mp per $1
Art/Characters || Discuss with artist
Other || Discuss with artist

[b]I'd like to buy a custom exotic![/b]
[b]Anything specific for your custom?[/b]
[b]Theme or colors?[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Edits?[/b]
[b]Payment Type:[/b]

Last edited by Artwork-Is-Key on Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:33 pm, edited 32 times in total.

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tart's Exotics ; Shop!

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:52 am

Welcome to the shop!

Here you can purchase and spend Snails!

CS Pets and C$ for Snails(sz):
1C$ = 25 Snails

OMGSC/VC ~~ Not Accepting at this moment!
Common ~~ 15 Snails
Uncommon ~~ 50 Snails
Rares (2020-2022) ~~ 200
Rares (2016-2019) ~~ 300
Rares (2012-2015) ~~ 400
Rares (2008-2011) ~~ 600
Very Rares (2012-2021) ~~ 1000
Very Rares (2008-2011) ~~ 2000
"List Pets" ~~ 5000
OMGSR ~~ 8000

Prices are subject to change because I'm unsure if this feels right.
Please send trades to Artwork-Is-Key and fill out the form below to obtain your snails.
You're welcome to automatically add snails to your archive after posting and sending the trade.
Please refrain from cancelling the trade!

Buy Items!

Welcome to the item shop. Here you can trade in your Snails for specific items!
Make sure to fill out the form below if you'd like to buy something.

Variant Swap Item - 300sz
This item allows you to swap certain aspects of your Exotic.
This item only works for specific exotics and their related aspects. Please see list below:
Switch your Meepvi's face to Owl or Cat variant.
Switch your Meepvi to either Air or Land variant.
Switch your Furmin to another animal(of those available).
Switch your Bumble Wyrm to either Bat, Feathered, or No Winged.
Switch your Snubby's Shell type(of those available).
Switch your Buzzuni to have Wings or No Wings.

Custom Edit Item - 800sz
This item allows you to have any non-accessory edit made to your exotic.
Edits are non-reversible and as such, the original will be made void (though you're welcome to keep the original image if you'd like. It will be updated in the Official Archive on TH as the edited version, however). This is subject to change.
This can be used on all species so long as the edit is within the species' limits.

Custom Accessory Item - 600sz
This item allows for one custom item to be made on your exotic. These items are reversible, the original image will remain in the Official Archive, and you will get both image versions of your exotic.
Be aware, this is for one piece of accessory. In other words, if you want a full outfit, you must have the necessary items for each accessory. Custom accessories will not be able to be used for other people or other exotics and only work for one specific exotic (they are hand drawn each time and thus do not work for every exotic). Whether or not you can switch the items to a different exotic of the same species is still a debate.
This item works for any species.

Toys and Friends!
All toys, friends, and backgrounds can not automatically be added to your exotic, but once bought can go in your co-op archive! You can request they be added to your exotic through Dm (Discord or CS). Please note, all items are one use only.

Sitting Teddybear - 50sz
or
Custom Colored Sitting Teddybear - 100sz
This bear barely fits all of the animals, but hey, they can have a teddy!

Laying Teddybear - 50sz
or
Custom Colored Laying Teddybear - 100sz
A laying down teddy bear plush!

Flying Teddybear - 50sz
or
Custom Colored Flying Teddybear - 100sz
A Flying teddy! Or maybe he is peeking out from behind your furmin?

Gold Sparkles - 50sz
This is an item to make your exotic look shiny!
This is a background item and will not be over the top of your exotic's image.

Silver Sparkles - 50sz
This is an item to make your exotic look shiny!
This is a background item and will not be over the top of your exotic's image.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Buggy Friend! - 50sz
Buy a buggy friend for your exotic! There are so many to choose from!
This is for only one bug friend, not all of them. But you can put multiple on an exotic!
Bee, Black Jumping Spider, Brown Jumping Spider, Butterfly Curly Caterpillar, Curly Worm, Mantis, Firefly, Rollypolly, Scrunchy Caterpillar, Scrunchy Worm, Slug, Snail!

More to come. <333

[b]I'm Buying Snails![/b]
[b]Link to Trade:[/b]
[b]How many Snails are you buying?:[/b]
[b]How many snails do you have now(+ new snails!)?:[/b]

[b]I'd Like To Buy An Item![/b]
[b]What Are You Buying?:[/b]
[b]Total Snails Spent?:[/b]
[b]How many snails do you have now?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Prices are subject to change based on this being new and still figuring stuff out
Last edited by Artwork-Is-Key on Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:21 am, edited 7 times in total.

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tart's Exotics ; FAQ!

FAQ

Are exotics 100% free?
Not all exotics will be free. There will be free giveaways on discord, free litters, but also paid litters and paid customs. :3

There is lore for everything, but does my exotic have to stick to the lore?
You definitely do not have to stick to the lore! In fact, as part of the lore, your exotics can be in any world or story you want. Just keep them for personal use only! <3

Question
Answer

Question
Answer
Last edited by Artwork-Is-Key on Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:16 am, edited 4 times in total.

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tart's Exotics ; Litter Archive

This is just a simple list of all previous litters' codeposts!

Paid Litters wrote:Words
Words
Words
Last edited by Artwork-Is-Key on Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reserved, Please do not post.

res

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tart's Exotics!

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:16 am

res just in case. <333

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:17 am

Marking is open! <333 Still setting some stuff up, but these should open within a week or less. : D

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pineapplecatman » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:18 am

mark!!
Once was mask

quit cs, may come back may not, i have no clue. catching up on dued artwork and getting my pets and items gone and thats that i suppose. stress sucks, if you need to contact me really bad go to my th or my discord (pineapplecatman )

please dont like my oekaki work ty
pineapplecatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:53 pm

We have a discord now! It's open for people to come hang out and chat. <333

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me