[CONTEST NOW OPEN!] Charlotte and Leo's Humanoid Adoptions!

Many of our users have created their own adoptable pets. Come adopt, or share your own creations!
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

If you are charging CS pets/items for adoptables then you should post your thread in the pets for art board: viewforum.php?f=21

[CONTEST NOW OPEN!] Charlotte and Leo's Humanoid Adoptions!

Postby Miss Charlotte » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:09 am

"Hello! Are you here to make some new friends, or just look around? Either way, come on in!"

"You can mark it for later if you're interested. We won't stop you."

"We have a very friendly Discord server moderated by the awesome Ieiis! Join it!"

Table of Contents:
Co-Artist: Miss Charlotte Introduction
Co-Artist: ieiis Introduction
Forms
Open Adopts, Contests, and Events
Adopted Friends

Rules:
These are important! Because of that, please...
- ...only submit one form per tier per week! You can try out for multiple tiers at once, but that means only one Tier 1, one Tier 2, etc. in the span of a week.
- ...don't steal. It's not nice, and we will find out, and we will take action.
- ...don't boast or brag. You can be grateful that you got a new friend, but please don't make others feel bad about it!
- ...follow all of ChickenSmoothie's rules! They're there for a reason!
- ...always credit me when using the character! You can get other artists to redraw, or use the character for anything you'd like, but always credit me for the original design and any pieces I make for you!

For credit or to get an idea of my art style, use my Toyhou.se, which is linked in my signature.

Thank you!

Affiliates + Advertising:
We currently have no affiliates!
PM me if you'd like your adopts to be affiliated with ours!

If you'd like to advertise us, use our sticker forms in your signature!

Leo Sticker:
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4266770][img]https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1uioG77EqUoPIOtzAYngOwvqqg4QvqaQm[/img][/url]

Charlotte Sticker:
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4266770][img]https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1UHdvWyiI5Bbk5YrAMfNF66KLRBW7rNDJ[/img][/url]
Last edited by Miss Charlotte on Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:20 am, edited 48 times in total.
Hello! My name is Charlotte! My favorite food is green tea mochi, my life revolves around a combination of character design and microeconomics, and I spend all my spare time 100% completing video games! PM me about any roleplay ideas you want to try, any OCs you want me to create art for, and/or for someone to talk to! I drew my own profile picture <3

My birthday is January 29th!

My Toyhou.se
My Soundcloud

Click below for free humanoid characters! <3
ImageImage
Miss Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Co-Artist: Miss Charlotte Introduction

Postby Miss Charlotte » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:11 am

"At our adoption center, we know that all people are unique, special, and worthy; therefore, why shouldn't that apply to their characters? We've developed our own tier-based method of offering new friends for your role-plays, stories, or anything else- so, stick around and see how it works!"

"You can just read the bold if you're short on time. She won't be offended...or better yet, you can skip the information altogether and fill out the form that corresponds with the tier of the character. The forms section does its job pretty well without all of the explaining below-"

"LIUTAS PEYT JUN-OLM, you big DUMMY! I wanted them to read it! Anyway...ahh, here's the specifics, for those who care about this stuff!"

Semi-important note: While my style is mostly consistent, it's subject to change. Please accept your friends, and if you don't like them anymore, just let me know and I'll find them a new home :3

Our Tier System

Simple Version: You start off by adopting a sketch, then apply to get them refined and colored-in across a few weeks. You do this by using the corresponding form in the 'Forms' section! You can read everything below if you enjoy having full information, but it's not required!

Tier 1: The Beginning
Every week, a new batch of tier 1 characters will be put up for adoption. These will be messy sketches based on everything from donuts to animals to a microwave oven, accompanied by a sentence or two of commentary about their appearance/inspiration. To adopt one, all you have to do is utilize the tier 1 form (seen in our 'Forms' section) in the most creative way you can!

All tier 1 friends are first-come first-serve for individuals who have never adopted from the center before.

If you have previously adopted a friend, there will be a one-day waiting period where your tier 1 form will still be considered, but will have competition. From the hour the form is posted, 24 hours will be allowed for other individuals to also apply for the same tier 1 at the same time. When the time is up, the winner will be chosen by:

1.) Status: If one of the forms is submitted by an individual who has never adopted from the center before, then they automatically receive the friend based on their newcomer status.
2.) Creativity: If multiple forms have been submitted by veteran adopters, then creativity will be the deciding factor for the winner.

Any forms submitted after 24 hours will not be considered, even if ieiis or I have not gotten to selecting a winner until afterwards.

The tier 1 forms will require:
-Name
-Adjective
-Star Sign and/or Birthday
And have the optional additions of:
+Gender
+Pronouns
+A link to your Toyhou.se for a transfer
+Anything else you want to add for us to know

A second Tier 1 character can be adopted in a week, but there are stricter rules. In order to adopt two from the same bundle, you must follow these guidelines:

1.) Post the form between 12am-11:59pm EST on a Saturday. If it is Saturday in EST, you can adopt a second Tier 1 in the same week.
2.) Write at least 150 words in the additional information section. You have to prove that you genuinely care about this character in order to adopt them!

Tier 2: The Next Step
Weekly, a certain number of tier 2 slots will be available based on the total number of adopts from this center.

Total Adopts:
0-10: 1 per week
11-20: 2 per week
21-40: 3 per week
51-70: 4 per week
71+: 5 per week

Note that this chart shows the number per artist; if there were 0-10 adopts, that would mean there would be 1 ticket open for a character by Miss Charlotte, and 1 ticket for a character by Ieiis.

You can apply for two tier 2s at once, as long as one is a form for Miss Charlotte, and the other is a form for Ieiis.

The tier 2 adoption level is the next stop for anyone who has adopted a tier 1 already. Here, you get a sketchy (but semi-clean and defined) drawing of your tier 1. If you do not win the week's tier 2, then don't fret! Simply resend your form after the announcement message, and it will be re-entered in the next week's contest for another try. It will be re-read every time. If you want to edit or add on, either edit the original form, or resubmit it with a message letting us know that you're altering your first submission. We'll see it either way, promise!

Competitive tiers are always evaluated by quality, not quantity. We stand by this.

The tier 2 forms will require:
-Short personality description
-At least one hobby
-At least one quirk
+Sexuality

Tier 3: The Final(?) Frontier
Every 10 total adopts, two Tier 3 spots will become available; one for a character by Miss Charlotte, and one for a character by Ieiis. This will be the case infinitely, and the competition for that space will run for exactly one week since it was made available.

Tier 3 is the final linear form-based level of a character, and is the colored-in version of the tier 2 drawing of your friend. After supplying the color palette, you can add in details such as 'the hair should be this shade or red', but it's not necessary to let us know the specifics. In addition, if you already have used or commissioned art of the character outside of simply owning it, then you can supply a colored-in reference for us to work off of in place of a color palette.

The tier 3 forms will require:
-A link to a color palette/colored-in reference piece by another artist
-The character's favorite song/theme song
-A random fact about the character
+Giving us some backstory

You may only apply for one Tier 3 spot in a week.

Tier...4?
There is no official 4th tier, however there will be events randomly throughout the year that may be considered as such. During certain milestone events, there is potential for you to apply for a free piece of full-color artwork of a scene with your character, as well as a variety of other unique opportunities such as getting a custom theme song composed for them and/or animations made. Check back often to see if these are going on!

Contests
With every batch, there will be a high chance of a themed contest to go alongside it! The friends you can get via the contest method are Tier 3s, but they require much more creative work to win than in the tier system.

Contests last for the same amount of time as the batch they are associated with.

Contest forms will require...
-A name for the contest friend
-An indication of which prompt you're answering
-Star sign/birthday
-Friend's theme song/fav song
-At least one fact about them
-A prompt response that is 150+ words
Last edited by Miss Charlotte on Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:31 am, edited 28 times in total.
Hello! My name is Charlotte! My favorite food is green tea mochi, my life revolves around a combination of character design and microeconomics, and I spend all my spare time 100% completing video games! PM me about any roleplay ideas you want to try, any OCs you want me to create art for, and/or for someone to talk to! I drew my own profile picture <3

My Toyhou.se
My Soundcloud

ImageImage
Miss Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms

See the 'Introduction' section for crucial information on the tiers and their guidelines!

Tier 1 Form:
[color=#00BF00]I would like to adopt a new friend![/color]
[b](Name and Number of the Tier 1)[/b]
[b]Adjective to describe them:[/b]
[b]Star Sign and/or Birthday:[/b]
[b]Gender (optional):[/b]
[b]Pronouns (optional):[/b]
[b]Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional):[/b]
[b]Additional info (optional):[/b]

Example of Tier 1 Form:
I would like to adopt a new friend!
Liutas Jun-Olm (Leo), #0
Adjective to describe them: Austere
Star Sign and/or Birthday: Leo, August 13
Gender (optional): Male (born intersex)
Pronouns (optional): He/him
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): In my signature!
Additional info (optional): He's not mean, he's just 49.5% honest and 49.4% socially anxious. What's the other 0.01%? A secret.

Tier 2 Form:
[color=#4040BF]Please enhance my friend![/color]
[b](Name and number of your Tier 1)[/b]
[b]Short personality description:[/b]
[b]Hobby/Hobbies:[/b]
[b]Quirk(s):[/b]
[b]Sexuality (optional):[/b]

Example of Tier 2 Form:
Please enhance my friend!
Leo Jun-Olm, #0
Short personality description: Leo is terse, severe, and focused, with a dash of bitterness for his shell, and a sweet and loving heart.
Hobby/Hobbies: Note-taking, violin, and collecting unusual objects.
Quirk(s): An overly formal speaking tone, erratic behaviors, and a tendency to experiment with emotions.
Sexuality (optional): Bisexual
Additional info (optional): He is a winged demon, but his wings are too small for him to actually fly. Therefore, he spends a lot of the time either tucking them under his shirt, or spreading the feathers wide to give the appearance of dominance despite his relatively small frame.

Tier 3 Form:
[color=#FF00BF]Please bring my friend to life![/color]
[b](Name and number of your Tier 2)[/b]
[b]Color palette/colored-in reference image:[/b] (link)
[b]Character's favorite song and/or theme song:[/b] (link)
[b]Random fact about the character:[/b]
[b]Backstory (optional):[/b]

Example of Tier 3 form:
Please bring my friend to life!
Leo Jun-Olm, #0
Color palette/colored-in reference image: (x)
Character's favorite song and/or theme song: [Favorite Song: Yellow by Yoh Kamiyama] [Theme Song: Liutas by Charlotte Jun-Olm]
Random fact about the character: He is hypoglycemic.
Backstory (optional): "It's unimportant...you can read it on my Toyhou.se character page if you really want to know."
Additional info (optional): He is Charlotte's twin brother, yet has had a vastly different experience with life than she has. He is absolutely nothing if not unique.

Contest Form:
[b](Name)[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
[b]Star sign/Birthday:[/b]
[b]Character's theme song and/or favorite song:[/b]
[b]Random fact about them:[/b]
[b]Additional info/Extras: [/b]
[b]Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional):[/b] In my signature!
[i](Prompt response: At least 150 words)[/i]

Example of Contest Form
Liutas Peyt Jun-Olm
Prompt: "The quiet demon sat himself beside the bunny, hand etching observations across the page."
Star sign/Birthday: Leo, August 13
Character's theme song and/or favorite song: [Favorite Song: Yellow by Yoh Kamiyama] [Theme Song: Liutas by Charlotte Jun-Olm]
Random fact about them: He is hypoglycemic.
Additional info/Extras: He is Charlotte's twin brother, yet has had a vastly different experience with life than she has. He is absolutely nothing if not unique. He is a winged demon, but his wings are too small for him to actually fly. Therefore, he spends a lot of the time either tucking them under his shirt, or spreading the feathers wide to give the appearance of dominance despite his relatively small frame.
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional):

"The quiet demon sat himself beside the bunny, hand etching observations across the page. He was no ordinary rabbit; he was violet, and lovely, and...quite soft, as Leo soon discovered. Lifting a lop ear, he thumbed through the fluff, relaxing to focus on the pleasant feeling on his skin...(+101 words)"
Last edited by Miss Charlotte on Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:47 am, edited 9 times in total.

My Toyhou.se
My Soundcloud

ImageImage
Miss Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open Adoptions

"Hey, Leo...I was thinking about getting a new dress. Could you help me ask around for a tailor?"

"...why me? I'm no good with that, ask- oh, actually..."

"Leo? Whatcha looking for?"

"An entry from a few minutes ago- it's in this journal. Now, let's see...yes! Right here. 'An impressively clothed individual walked past this window at 3:30 pm to have a picnic.' And it's 3:37, so...just look out the window, and you'll see them."

"Oh, I do see them...I guess I'll have to run, they seem to be packing up! Thanks, brother!"

"No problem..."

This contest is to go along with the 'Recycling is Fun!' bundle! Please remember to use the 'Contest' form when applying! Have fun!

In Mundo Perpetua Prompt wrote:"Their wings fluttered like paper in the gentle wind, delicate and relaxed as they were weary from the day's trials. Sitting down under a great oak, they took out a sandwich, unwrapping it neatly and placing it in front of them before pulling out a(n)..."

Recycling is Fun! wrote:
This bundle will run until 4/5/20!

Tier 1 wrote:#48
"The fragmented techno-fairy from the Hypnotik bundle!"

Adopted by TheSongOfTheStars!

Tier 3 wrote:This is the Miss Charlotte Tier 3 spot available this week!

Tier 3 wrote:This is the Ieiis Tier 3 spot available this week!

Tier 2 wrote:This is one of the Miss Charlotte Tier 2 spots available this week!

Tier 2 wrote:This is one of the Miss Charlotte Tier 2 spots available this week!

Tier 2 wrote:This is one of the Ieiis Tier 2 spots available this week!

There are currently no events going on!
Last edited by Miss Charlotte on Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:34 am, edited 69 times in total.

My Toyhou.se
My Soundcloud

ImageImage
Miss Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Co-Artist: ieiis Introduction

Postby Miss Charlotte » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:12 am

➳ ☼ About Ieiis! ☼ ➳

☼ Hey, I'm Ieiis, and I work as a Co-Artist for this center, along with being the main moderator of the discord server! <33
☼ I greatly enjoy building and being apart of a community, so always feel free to message me either on discord, or on CS, though I prefer discord messages and respond better that way. I love character development, designing, and world-building with all my heart, so I'm open to talking anytime! I'm pretty friendly, and making friends makes me so happy, honestly.

➳ ☼ Ieiis' Artist Information ☼ ➳

Now, my process is slightly different than Miss Charlotte's. I will outline it below for you, please read and ask me any questions if you have any!

Tier 1 | A Tier 1 Adopt from me will be a somewhat-detailed sketch, headshot, bust, or fullbody. They will not be colored at this tier, and are an open book, though I will likely have some ideas for them if you'd like to hear them. These will not come with extras at this stage, but can be requested if you level up the tier of the adopt I made.
Tier 2 | A Tier 2 Adopt from me will be a cleaned up sketch, and always a fullbody. These will not be colored at this tier, but you are free to request the following if you're leveling up a Tier 1 Adopt from me to Tier 2. These will not come with extras at this stage, but can be requested if you level up the tier of the adopt I made.

Further Information on Tier 2 regarding leveled up Tier 1 Adopts.
☼ Headshots | If the Tier 1 adopt you're leveling up was made by me, and is only a headshot, I will make them a fullbody clean-sketch reference. Because they were not originally a full-body, I will allow you to request some features, preferably ones matching their theme(s), to be added. These include, but are not limited to suggestions regarding; clothing, tattoos, legs [may be satyr], tail[s], hip/leg/feet wings, or hair-length [depends on hair length of the original headshot]. I will not take suggestions regarding body-type, and I will only do CS-friendly additions.
Disclaimer: This does not guarantee your suggestions will be added. I add what I think will fit best.

☼ Busts | If the Tier 1 adopt you're leveling up was made by me, and is only a bust, I will make them a full-body clean-sketch reference. Because they were not originally a full-body, but were a bust, I will allow you to request minimal features, preferably ones matching their theme(s), to be added. These are limited to suggestions regarding; lower-half clothing, leg tattoos, tail[s], hip/leg/feet wings, or hair length [depends on hair length of the original bust]. I will not take suggestions regarding body-type, and I will only do CS-friendly additions.
Disclaimer: This does not guarantee your suggestions will be added. I add what I think will fit best.
☼ Full-bodies | If the Tier 1 adopt you're leveling up was made by me, and is a full-body, I will clean up the original sketch and keep that as their reference. This is because of the level of detail I tend to put in my sketches, and it would take a long time for me to make new full-body references for ones that already have them. I will allow you to request limited features regarding clothing design, and possibly tattoos. I will only do CS-friendly additions.

Tier 3 | A Tier 3 Adopt from me will be a cleanly sketched full-body, fully-colored and potentially with a shaded version. If applicable, I will give you both a shaded version, a flat color version, and a transparent flat-color version. They may come with extras from me, but this is not guaranteed, nor requestable.

Further Information on Tier 3 regarding leveled up Tier 2 Adopts.
If, at this point, you have a colored reference of your Tier 2 Adopt from me, I will color the sketch to be as exact to your reference as I can. However, if you do not, but still have a preference for what you want them to look like, I'm willing to work off of a color palette, skintone reference, and/or a description of how you view them. With the last option, I can't guarantee they will fit your vision perfectly, but I will definitely try my best.
If you do not have any color preferences, and wish for me to pick randomly and/or work off of a theme/prompt supplied by you, I'm 100% willing to do that. <33
I will accept suggestions for the following; make-up [lipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow, ect.], tattoos, and piercings. These must be kept CS-friendly, and I will not do anything that breaches the rules of this center and/or CS.
Disclaimer: This does not guarantee your suggestions will be added.

Tier 4 | A Tier 4 adopt from me will not add anything to your characters reference, however I will offer the following; a fully-colored artwork scene, a mini animation, a companion [pet], a feral form for them, or a demon/angel/other supernatural form for them.

➳ ☼ A little message from me! ☼ ➳
Thank you so much for adopting from this center, or considering! I'm excited to be an artist and continue to build this community alongside Miss Charlotte and everyone. <33
I hope to see you around, and again, if you have any questions for me, always feel free to DM me!
Last edited by Miss Charlotte on Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

My Toyhou.se
My Soundcloud

ImageImage
Miss Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adopted Friends

Postby Miss Charlotte » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Adopted Friends:

Total Adopts until next Tier 3 Opportunity: (44/50)

Phyris has made friends with Stellar (#7), Lydiah (#56), Lazarus (#67), Sweet Assassin (#21), Darius (#46), and Plagg (#13)!

Julie_PiscesGirl has made friends with Drake (#2) and Marine (#47)!

TheSongOfTheStars has made friends with ✩Adayja✩ (#1), Keilo (#33), Vrai (#43), Lek'tish (#70), Zik (#48) and ✩Arin✩ (#15)!

Faededfyre has made friends with William (#4), Azzy (#36), Indigo (#65), May (#55) and Lily (#8)!

Mags_00 has made friends with Talyn (#6), ✩Takai✩ (#9), Tarius (#39), Finn (#45), Mu Zeta (#69), and Citri from the Legendary Expedition contest!

End.Doom.Forgotten has made friends with Leo (#5), Bea (#14), and Minty from the Mint Dream Contest!

.entity. has made friends with ✩Tasman✩ (#19), Areli (#41), Itzel Plex (#53), Epsilon (#71), and Kālā (#38)!

Aislinn Beauregarde has made friends with Angelica, #17!

kDmD has made friends with Shiev, #18!

SpartanAmethyst has made friends with Ashlynd, #40!

Canary22 has made friends with Mara (#37), Robin (#25), Tallah (#49) and Janiva from the Legendary Expedition contest!

Wobbuffet has made friends with Hugo, #28!

caravant has made friends with ✩Eira✩ (#42) and Iris (#57)!

Entomania! has made friends with VIZIO, #54!

✩= Character has reached T3!
Last edited by Miss Charlotte on Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:39 am, edited 31 times in total.

My Toyhou.se
My Soundcloud

ImageImage
Miss Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [GRAND OPENING] Charlotte and Leo's Humanoid Adoptions!

Postby ieiis » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:07 am

i mark, while staring you in your eyes
      you've got this, my friend
ieiis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ieiis » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:52 am

bumping for char~
ieiis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:47 am

mark this looks cool
March Gifting Challenge Member
<104> of 100 gifts sent!
TheSongOfTheStars takes a golf club and starts smashing things
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Charlotte » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:05 am

New batch up! <3 The Grand Opening batch is a lucky 7!

My Toyhou.se
My Soundcloud

ImageImage
Miss Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups