тяєαѕυяє яαρтσяѕ || NOW OPEN!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

First Event?

Medieval!
50%
1900's!
13%
Beach Vacation!
25%
Egypt!
No votes
Greece!
13%

Total votes : 8

Re: тяєαѕυяє яαρтσяѕ || NOW OPEN!

Postby ectophasm » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:50 am

CarnEvil wrote:
      @allergy pills

tito guides you down the path silently, staying alert the entire time and being sure not to trip on the unclear path's branches and twigs. you arrive at the rubble, seeing it was an old castle but the remains were old and scattered. you could scavenge for treasure here, or attempt to move past the ruins. which would you like?

snip

scavenge!
i want stuff!
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyxbee » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:05 am

CarnEvil wrote:

@thatgirllegend

you and your raptor head down once tito gave you a map, standing guard in case you needed him. heading down the path, soon, you came along two split paths. the left went into a deeper, darker part of the forest, trees overhanging and cobwebs evident from the glistening, wet petals from a recent rain, while the other path was soil, but led to an empty field. you could see a faint light from there, but from the left path you could faintly make out rubble buildings in the dark. will you go left or right?

Right
honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:46 am

allergypills wrote:
CarnEvil wrote:
      @allergy pills

tito guides you down the path silently, staying alert the entire time and being sure not to trip on the unclear path's branches and twigs. you arrive at the rubble, seeing it was an old castle but the remains were old and scattered. you could scavenge for treasure here, or attempt to move past the ruins. which would you like?

snip

scavenge!
i want stuff!

after scavenging for a while you come across a potion and 30 sweet hearts.
      after this, tito guides you back to the entrance.
      Image it's a breeding potion. it'll be added to the bank shortly.

Werewolf Night wrote:left into the forest.

ThatgirlLegend wrote:Right

you and your raptor head down the path, and you see in the field is a dying fire surrounded my clutter. after a bit more searching you see this camp had been under attack, and they left their things behind. your raptor is sniffing at a pile of boxes. you can search the boxes, or you can continue into the field where there seems to be a rogue raptor up ahead.

Postby honeyxbee » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:11 pm

CarnEvil wrote:
ThatgirlLegend wrote:Right

you and your raptor head down the path, and you see in the field is a dying fire surrounded my clutter. after a bit more searching you see this camp had been under attack, and they left their things behind. your raptor is sniffing at a pile of boxes. you can search the boxes, or you can continue into the field where there seems to be a rogue raptor up ahead.

Continue
honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me