Haeglic, closed species adoptables (closed revamping)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Haeglic, closed species adoptables (closed revamping)

Postby Mrs.Geektastic » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:49 am

Welcome to Haeglic! Haeglics are a closed species.

Do not try to recreate, or trace the haeglics with out permission from myself, thank you

Haeglics are a type of hellhound/dragon species. They are more canine then dragon.

Haeglics are nearly untamable creatures, who are very protective of their homes. They are solitary creatures, up until the very moment they meet their destined mates then everything changes. Their priorities shift to doing all they can for their mates as well as their possible future family.

Haeglics hail from the fiery pits of the underworld. (More to come)

My species is also on da

https://haeglic.deviantart.com/
Last edited by Mrs.Geektastic on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:37 am, edited 20 times in total.

[b]I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 100 people.
I have received 24 gifts.
I have nuked 30 people.
I have received 4 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.[/b
Mrs.Geektastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Haeglic, closed species adoptables (not ready yet)

Postby Mrs.Geektastic » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:50 am

Rules

Rules (still in progress) these rules aren’t set in stone will be changed likely These are just posted from the rules I have set up in my da group for my species I'll revamp them to make it easier and less lengthy to read.

CLOSED SPECIES ADOPTABLES AND CUSTOMS

By purchasing a particular design of any of the intellectual property That is owned by the haeglic group, you automatically agree to the following conditions.
Please read this entirely and carefully. The group will deny your request if Its seen that you didn't read this.
If there are any questions or concerns, please pm me, thank you.

Closed Species Adoptables

-are purchased designs which you can use to make your own character. You may name the character, create a personality and background information for the character. However you may not edit/alter the original art for the design, the world, or guidelines of the species you have purchased.

❖ Alterations to the design are allowed but only by the artist you commissioned them by. These are limited to minor details so that the character maintains the main features of the original design.

❖ The closed species must be credited when used. Please link them here if you ever plan to sell/trade so that the new owner knows what to do in the future.

Customs
Will be added later

When making adoptables, after they are completed they must be uploaded to the haeglic group on Deviantart, this is a must,

Do not try to recreate, or trace the haeglics with out permission from myself, thank you

Reselling of haeglics

- If a Heaglic is sold then they must add in the profile:
Owner:(new owner)
Previous: (Previous owner, seller)
- If sold, the new buyer must have the character and profile checked by the original designer or founder/co-founder whom will comment on it saying they have.
- If sold again, BOTH the seller and buyer must contact the original designer saying they have sold it to whom and whom they bought it from.
- BOTH the seller and buyer must contact the co-founder or found to change the owner's name in the archive.

You must link them to the Haeglic Group if you are going to trade/sell these designs.

[b]PAYMENT
❖ All payment should Be in Pets, C$, and items accepted, but USD and Point are preferred [/b]
❖ To auctioned designs, at least a partial payment is required within three days of your request being accepted; failure to do so will result in your request for ownership of that particular design to be dropped.

All Heaglic auctions and adoptables must be put in the adoptables folder in our group no matter who it's uploaded by.[/b]

ARTISTS

Have more rein, but the species has to recognizable.

For now facial expressions are okay to change

Still updating

COMMISSIONER

The commissioner may upload the work done to your site as long as it is credited and linked back to any of haeglic group. You may use it for any personal use that you please, including but not limited to icons, signatures, layouts, wallpapers, themes and personal site display.

❖ You retain partial rights to the IP. You own the particular qualities of that character that exists in the world created for them.
❖ You may not claim the work or the IP to be your own or set it up for redistribution. You may not use it for any external projects, commercial or non-commercial.
❖ You may change the character's qualities as long as the fit under the guidelines of that particular species and are not extreme changes to the overall look.
❖ You may trade the character for other designs or art, commissions and so on as long as they followed these guides.
❖ Please list one person as the primary owner. Co-owning can exist with yourselves, but leave it to one name to keep things simple.
❖ You may sell the character for the same price you purchased it with.
❖ Do not don't trade for money-related vouchers. Please trade with designs you own.
❖ You may only add the value of the commissioned work if the artist permits reselling of that art.
❖ You may only add the value of the commissioned work if the creator of the species also allows it.
❖ Please respect the terms you agreed to when you commissioned them.
❖ Please link that person back here so they may have a home to share it with. Specifically the masterlist.
❖ You may add the price of commissioned work created by the artists

PROCEDURE

❖ After payment is received: Artists sketch and color depending your custom type or give you the full sized image of the designed species.
❖ Customs are commissioned by filling out the guideline form for that particular species.
❖ You may request minor tweaks if An artist missed any distinguishing features present in your reference/descriptions.
❖ Please, let any artists know if any mistakes were made. Anything that needs to be fixed on "the artists mistake", on your reference(s) and We missed it, will always be fixed for free.
Last edited by Mrs.Geektastic on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:01 am, edited 8 times in total.

[b]I am a holibomber!
I have nuked 30 people.
I have received 4 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
Mrs.Geektastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs.Geektastic » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:50 am

base creator: stormyandrescuer

Edits: TK_KATELYN

Artists

Sophiebybophie

stormyandrescuer

TK_KATELYN

PROFESSOR CHAOS

[url]TALIMITEGEMS[/url]
If your interested in being an artist please let me know
Last edited by Mrs.Geektastic on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:30 am, edited 10 times in total.

[b]I am a holibomber!
I have nuked 30 people.
I have received 4 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
Mrs.Geektastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs.Geektastic » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:51 am

Haeglic Rarity reference

Last edited by Mrs.Geektastic on Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

[b]I am a holibomber!
I have nuked 30 people.
I have received 4 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
Mrs.Geektastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Haeglic, closed species adoptables

Postby Mrs.Geektastic » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:52 am

Available Adopts

Post what you are willing to offer-- cs, and cs pets, da points are accepted as payment. It also depends on the artists preference on how you both work out what you are offering

This Haeglic is a legendary haeglic is available

2nd adopt available here by sophiebybophie here on cs, contact her here or on da if interested

Last edited by Mrs.Geektastic on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:27 am, edited 26 times in total.

[b]I am a holibomber!
I have nuked 30 people.
I have received 4 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
Mrs.Geektastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Haeglic, closed species adoptables (open ) Valentines th

Postby Mrs.Geektastic » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:34 pm

Pricing

Cs, cs pets, amd da points are accepted
Last edited by Mrs.Geektastic on Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

[b]I am a holibomber!
I have nuked 30 people.
I have received 4 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
Mrs.Geektastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Haeglic, closed species adoptables (open )

Postby Mrs.Geektastic » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:01 am

Second adopt has been adopted, the first one is still available

[b]I am a holibomber!
I have nuked 30 people.
I have received 4 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
Mrs.Geektastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:05 am

Could you give me a general idea for a price range?
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs.Geektastic » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:21 am

CaptainRon wrote:Could you give me a general idea for a price range?

Atm there isn’t One, it’s what ur most comfortable the second one was bought for a rare and a couple of uncommons

[b]I am a holibomber!
I have nuked 30 people.
I have received 4 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
Mrs.Geektastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery