🐶Pixel Pups|Litter 143 up!

Many of our users have created their own adoptable pets. Come adopt, or share your own creations!
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

If you are charging CS pets/items for adoptables then you should post your thread in the pets for art board: viewforum.php?f=21

🐶Pixel Pups|Litter 143 up!

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:33 pm

Image V1|V2
That pup up there is Pixel, and he’s the mascot of this place!
Pixel Pups are pixelated pups with tails that wag uncontrollably. They are generally really affectionate and energetic. At birth, they are small enough to fit in your hand, and in adulthood they reach the size of a real-life puppy.
To Do List:
Please don't make these unless I have requested you to, artists uvu
Feel free to suggest stuff, may or may not be made.

News:
updated 6/17/18 hec
-Litter 142 code drop!
-6/14 Hunting results up!
-Litters and pups with the old lines will be used until they run out! To artists, please use the new lines!

Index:
Currency Info - Shop - Species Info - Litters - Pound - Breeding - Hunting - Events - Affiliates
----------Off Forum------------
Bank - Archive
----------Off Forum------------
Fanclub - Trading Thread - Item Log - Help Thread: Feel free to ask anything!

Rules
If you are violating rules even after being told about them or being incredibly mean then you WILL be banned from the thread, and your pups will be taken from you and put in the pound. You will not be allowed to use those pups ever again.

1. You can use them on other sites, but only for your own use, and link them back here.
2. Editing forms is fine, but include the required information.
3. Don't be rude, disrespectful, or whine about things.
4. Do not claim the art as your own, remove the link on the Pixel Pups, trace any of the art, edit the original image in any way, or steal someone else's Pixel Pup. You CANNOT sell them!
5. You can trade Pixel Pups for cherries, items, or other Pixel Pups, but the trader has to state what they’re trading and what for. The second trader has to confirm it. Trading in the trade thread only.
6. Tell me if you changed your username.
7. Do not put "any" as your choice in an adoption form.
8. Do not spam the thread with things like trade me, check out my links, etc. If you're marking, asking a question or having a short conversation, this is a-ok!
9. Feel free to use the PPs you own as your character, write stories for them, or draw art of them. Just credit the artist who drew it, or the PP thread!
Bans:
None, let's keep it that way <3!

Staff
Would you like to become an artist or guest artist? PM me!
2FrostyPaws- Owner
Easterrabbit2- Mod, Artist Can make 1 custom
miss brightside- Artist  Can make 2 custom
Light Bringer- Artist  Can make 1 custom
slim4fun- Artist  Can make 4 custom
BananaFofana- Artist  Can make 4 custom
TedTed13- Artist  Can make 8 custom
Slyizdrapple- Artist  Can make 1 custom
shidoni.- Artist  Can make 2 custom
Crumbleless- Artist  Can make 0 custom
Pasito- Artist  Can make 0 custom
HaloSoul- Artist  Can make 0 custom
Laurine- Artist  Can make 0 custom

Staff Rules:
Artist- Can make Pixel Pups (litters, mystery box pups, etc.) and customs users requested you make. You cannot make rarities above rare as your custom unless you have made the lineart. You may make items, just tell me first.
Guest Artist- Can make Pixel Pups (litters, mystery box pups, etc.) and customs users requested you make. You cannot make rarities above rare as your custom unless you have made the lineart. You may make items, just tell me first. These positions will usually last about a week, though that may be different!
Mod- They can moderate the thread, correcting users or answering questons nicely.

Payment for help:
Artists- 4 cherries each pup they make. Can also make customs for themselves with each 4 Pixel Pups, in one go! EX. Makes 5 pups=cherries and 1 custom Makes 3 more= cherries. If you make a user's custom, you'll get the cost of it as your payment. You get _ cherries each new item you make.
Guest Artists- 4 cherries each pup they make. Can also make customs for themselves with each 4 Pixel Pups, in one go! EX. Makes 5 pups=cherries and 1 custom Makes 3 more= cherries. If you make a user's custom, you'll get the cost of it as your payment. You get _ cherries each new item you make.
Mod- If I see that they are doing their job, they get 6 cherries for the day, and maybe some more additionally depending on what they do.
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 71 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Currency Info

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:38 pm

Cherries are this place’s currency. To get Cherries you have to get them through sending me pets, from events or hunting!

1 Store pet for 160 cherries! This is the C$ price of it, with 20 extra! The full set for 490 cherries! This is the C$ price with 70 cherries extra!

Any store item- C$ price of it in Image
Any other items on WS- 5 to 10Image
Litter unknowns- 6 Image
1 C$- 7 Image
Omg so common- 1 Image
Very common- 2 Image
Common- 6 Image
Uncommon- 11 Image
Rare- 30 Image
Very rare- 60 Image
OMG so rare- 110Image
List pet- Unlimited Cherries!

Wishlist pets- 3Image
2018- 0Image
2017- 1Image
2016- 2Image
2015- 3Image
2014- 4Image
2013- 5Image
2012- 6Image
2011- 7Image
2010- 9Image
2009- 10Image
2008- 13Image
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 8 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:53 pm

Item Log
Accessories
If they're pink, you can choose the color!
ImageCollar|ImageNecklace| 3Image
~*Image*~
ImageSocks(plain/stripes/spots)|ImageGlasses(large/small)|ImageHalo(bounce/still)| 4Image
~*Image*~
ImageContact Lenses|ImageGradient Eyes|ImageFlower Eye| 5Image
~*Image*~
ImageBow Collar|ImageHead Bow(plain/spots|ImageSpilled Coke Bottle| 6Image
~*Image*~
ImageScarf(plain/spots/stripes)|ImageWig(short)|ImageWig(long)|ImageCloak|ImageMicrophone| 7Image
~*Image*~
ImageT-shirt|ImageBunny Balloon|ImageHoodie|ImageHoly Fire| 8Image
~*Image*~
ImageCat(SOMETIMES comes with different design)| 10Image
~*Image*~

Emotions
Well I mean, they're mostly emotions!
Eyes wrote:ImageBlink|ImageWink| 5Image

Mouth(?) wrote:ImageYap Yap!|ImageGasp|ImageTongue| 5Image

Extras wrote:ImageSweat Drop|ImageFrown|ImageAngry|ImageSad| 5Image

Miscellaneous
ImageMystery Box- 10 Image
Stock: 0
A magical mystery box invented by scientists. When you open this you get a random Pixel Pup! You can only buy 1 mystery box at a time.

ImageAgeless Potion- 10 Image
This potion magically reverts your pups back to its puppy days! Don't worry though, you'll still be able to keep your Pixel Pup (the one before using the ageless potion) and use/interact with it as if it was a different pup!

ImageBlending Potion- 6 Image
This potion can let your pup have any 2 colored eyes!

ImageLicense- 20 Image
Stock: 0
This License issued by the NAU(Nationally Awesome Unicorns)lets you own up to 3 Flamies, and also attracts a Flamey to you! You can only buy one ever(Unless it's an event/prize).

ImageImageImageMagical Potion- Common-5|Uncommon-10|Rare-17 Image
This magical potion changes your pup to whatever species you want it to be! If you buy a common magical potion, you can change the PP to any very common-common species. Uncommon=uncommon species, rare=rare species! You cannot use the old pup (except for showing off). This does not change a PP into a blend. For example, it doesn't turn a butterfly PP into a butterfly PP with double tails. When buying, specify which potion you want!

ImageTransfer Ticket-10 Image
This ticket transfers your PP on the old lines to the new ones! If your PP has animations, it may look a bit different as the new lines has half the frames of the old.

1. Image2. Image3. Image
ImageStrawberry cake- 10 Image
You can choose one of the 3 poses for your pup to be in! #3 are the old lines! Be sure to include which one you want when you use it.

Breeding items
ImageBreeding Potion- 15 Image
Breeding potions are needed for breeding Pixel Pups.

ImageHeart Crystal- 13 Image
This strange crystal adds 1 pup to your offsprings! Not stackable.

ImageFrost Crystal- 7 Image
This crystal increases your chances of getting rarer puppies! Not stackable.

ImageBreeding Candy- 26 Image
This candy, by feeding a PP before breeding adds 2 more PPs to a breeding. Not stackable.

ImageKey- 9 Image
This lets you keep 1 more puppy from your litter if some of them have to be sent to the pound! Can be used AFTER breeding.

Hunting Items
ImageBlue Amulet- 4 Image
This amulet can be used while hunting. It gives you a much better chance at attracting Pixel Pups. It's dark blue color attracts Pixel Pups, and also makes them less likely to be aggressive. If it doesn't attract a PP, it makes finding items easier!

ImagePurple Amulet- 2 Image
This amulet can be used while hunting. While it doesn't give you a much higher chance at attracting Pixel Pups, it does helps you find rarer ones. The light purple glow emitted from the amulet is preferred by the rarer pups.

Pixel Pups will seldom be sold here, but they will be if an artist, or me, has made a Pixel Pup that can't be in a litter, the pound, etc. Their cost will usually stay at 20 each, but that may change depending on the PP.
ImagePuppy Cloudy-15 ImageKitty Cloudy-15 ImageBasic Cloudy-15
Buy the full set to recieve this rainbow Cloudy! Image

ImageBeagle-20 ImageHusky-20 ImageJack Russel Terrier-20
Buy the full set to recieve this Pembroke Welsh Corgi! Image

Be aware designs may be simplified to fit onto PPs. Be as descriptive as you can if you aren't including a picture! If you're using a picture, be sure that it shows everything needed clearly. The base cost is 15 Image. If you're getting tail markings, you have to state whether you want base tail markings or full tail. If you want a custom Pixel Pup, please be patient. It might take a while before we can finish it. You can only buy 1 custom at a time, but can buy another one after your first one is finished, and so on. This does not include customs from tickets(are usable even if customs aren't open)
Open/Closed
Customs can have: Tail markings, Ear traits, Horn traits, Tail traits, Wing traits, and misc. You can only choose one from each category, except for misc.
Tail Markings wrote:Markings on the whole tail (simple markings) + 16Image
Markings on the base of the tail + 6Image

Ears wrote:Floppy Ears, Half Cocked Ears, or Cock Eared +10Image

Horn wrote:Unicorn Horn or horn+7Image

Tail Traits wrote:Double Tails +10Image
Stub Tail or Curl Tailed +5Image
Fox Tailed or Sleek Tailed+8Image
Tailless +3Image

Wings wrote:Winged or angel winged+ 7Image
Demon Winged +8Image

Misc. wrote:Toothed + 3Image
PPS Puppy + 5Image
Mane + 7Image
A trait not found on Pixel Pups-(price depends)
Colored eyes or hair + 0Image
Depending on these markings they will range between uncommon to OMGSR.
Shop Queue:

Form For A Custom:
Code: Select all
[center][color=#FFBF00][size=150]I want to buy a custom![/size][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Who do you want to make it? (from staffs)[/b]:
[b]Reference (pic or detailed desc.)[/b]:
[b]Species (Maned, stub tailed, etc.)[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Total Cost[/b]:
[/center]

Form For Buying Things:
[center][size=150][color=#00bf00][b]I want to buy from the store![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Item(s)[/b]: Don't include color
[b]Did you check the bank?[/b]:
[b]Total Cost[/b]:[/center]

Form For Using Items:
[center] [color=#408080][b][size=150]I want to use an item![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Item(s)[/b]:
[b]Color(if none put N/A)[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup's picture(If unapplicable put N/A)[/b]:
[b]Did you check the bank?[/b]:
[/center]

Most Recent Customs:
Made by Slim4funImageMade by 2FrostyPawsImageImageImage
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun May 27, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 38 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Info

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:57 pm

Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Litters

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:59 pm

1. Only 1 form per litter
2. Litters will usually be made of 4 or more Pixel Pups, but if you win you can only get 1 pup.
3. All litters will be raffled off unless stated otherwise.
4. Every Saturday or Sunday there will be a new litter of Pixel Pups, and the code drops of the previous litters.

Litter 143
Theme: Disaster Unipups
Made by BananaFoFana
1. Image

2. Image

3. Image

4. Image

Form for adoption:
[center] [color=#BF80BF][b][size=150]I want to adopt a Pixel Pup![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Litter #[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup #[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]: 
[/center]

These pups are free for anyone, but they cannot breed, be traded, and won't be added to the archives. They will usually be made when an event occurs.

[Grape Soda]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236#p116473445][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/b0b7ddd1-0adc-11e8-bdc3-b76638a7f359.gif[/img][/url]

[Shiba Inu]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236#p116473445][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/b6699ec2-0d3f-11e8-a854-c15d4c620fba.gif[/img][/url]

[Crowne Prince]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236#p116473445][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/652b7d91-2caa-11e8-9c52-93260a158d24.gif[/img][/url]

[Bat Eared Fox]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236#p116473445][img]https://s14.postimg.cc/m3f8qyx81/Webp.net-gifmaker.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 48 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pound

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:01 pm

These are first come first serve.
This is where homeless Pixel Pups are found. The Pixel Pups here are mostly Pixel Pups that people no longer want, and this is where we put them. (they can also be put here from banned users) Sometimes, our rescuers find lost Pixel Pups and put them here for a loving owner.
You can only adopt these if you have 2 Pixel Pups (all species. Blobs, Dragons, etc.) or less. Fill a form for only one Pup. If they're in quarantine they need to get checked up before they're safe and ready to be adopted.
If I didn't respond to your pound pup form, the pup you wanted was snatched before you, or you filled it out incorrectly! Be aware I don't update the thread everyday.
*You get 10 cherries per pup you leave, do NOT abuse that! Only adopt if you want the pup!
Kennel 1. Found by BananaFoFana sleeping in the middle of the roadImage

Kennel 2.

Kennel 3.

Quarantine
"Witty" text to come later

Pound Pup Form:
[center] [color=#004040][b][size=150]I want to adopt a pound pup![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Kennel#[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]How many pups you have[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]: [/center]

If you no longer want your Pixel Pup, you can either trade the pup, or leave it up for adoption. The pup will no longer have a name and is free for adopting.

Leaving a Pixel Pup Form:
[center] [color=#800080][b][size=150]I want to leave a Pixel Pup![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup's picture[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]: [/center]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:35 pm, edited 30 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:08 pm

This is where you can breed Pixel Pups! To breed Pixel Pups, you need a breeding potion. Once you get a breeding potion, you can then breed with your own Pixel Pups or with another user’s. If you breed with your own pups, you can keep them all, but if there are 3 pups you have to leave one at the pound. If you get 4 leave 2 at the pound and so on! You can negate this by buying keys!

When you breed with another user's Pixel Pup, you have to fill out the second form. The person you're breeding with will need to quote your form and confirm. You will each get 1 puppy (decide among yourselves), and will need to decide what to do with the others.

When you breed Pixel Pups, you'll get at least 2 PPs. When you breed 2 PPs with the same rarities, there'll still be a chance to get a puppy with 1 rarity lower than the parents. If the parent's rarities aren't the same-the results aren't specific. The puppies won't be rarer than the parent unless you either get a special gene/mutation, or the puppy is a blend of the parents.

Very rares are pups with 1 rare trait and at least 1 uncommon traits. OMGSR puppies are extremely rare and are pups with at least 2 rare traits. Special traits, full tailed traits, colored eyes (unless they're heterochromatic), colored noses, etc. can't be passed onto pups! Puppies will appear full grown, but actually need 3 days to grow up, before they can breed.

Genes are a rare occurrence in breeding. They have a small chance to happen in the puppies (check species info). Both parents with the same genes can increase the chances of it being passed onto their puppies, but that's still pretty rare.
Oh, and one more thing. Event pups cannot breed with another of the same look and Ghost PPs are only breedable with another Ghost, and only with a ghost candy!

Open/Closed
Only apply for one breeding at a time!
Nest 1:
Item:

Nest 2:
Item:

Nest 3:
Item:

Form For One User:
[center] [color=#800000][size=150][b]I want to breed my Pixel Pups![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup’s picture[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup’s picture[/b]:
[b]Items you're using[/b]:
[/center]

Form For Two Users:
[center][color=#BF0080][size=150][b]We want to breed our Pixel Pups![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup 2’s Owner[/b]:
[b]Who's breeding potion?[/b]:
[b]Who's items?(If none put N/A)[/b]:
[b]Your Pixel Pup’s picture[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup 2’s picture[/b]:
[/center]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hunting

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:11 pm

Once every 14th and 28th (my time), you can hunt with your Pixel Pup, or yourself if you wish. Hunting happens in the woods, where anything can happen, like dragons trying to toast you, to finding a treasure chest in a cave. When you hunt you have a chance of finding Cherries, items, or even Pixel Pups! The hunting results will be posted whenever I have time, usually Sunday the latest!

Recent hunts: 6/14 5/28

Multiple items may be won if you're lucky! Blue amulets increase your chances for multiple items if you don't get a PP!
-1x of an item (item may be any items found in the shop [2x for purple amulets] excluding Uncommon and Rare magical potions, Strawberry cake, License, Mystery box, Heart and Frost crystals, Breeding candy, and Keys.)
-A Pixel Pup
-1x simple custom
-1x half of a mystery box
-6-10 cherries

Current Pacific time

Form For Hunting:

Purple amulets are most effective with lots of blue! Hunting with the cat accessory on your PP will yield higher cost items if you don't get a PP (be sure to show the PP's image with the cat)!
[center][color=#00BF00][b][size=150]I want to go hunting![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Item you want to use(If none put N/A):[/b]
[b]Pixel Pup you want to go hunting with(if none put N/A):[/b]
[b]In my time, is it the 14th or 28th?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/center]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 12 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:12 pm

Next event? Most likely the Summer event!
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun May 13, 2018 8:33 am, edited 65 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:20 pm

If you want to be affiliates, just post or PM me about your adoptable, and say that you want to be affiliates! I'll occasionally clear this of inactive adopts..fair warning.
//Image Image Image Image\\
//Image Image\\

Here's our stamps!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236#p116473445][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/d8d7998c-0a78-11e6-8927-ff7a7f039596.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236#p116473445][img]http://i.imgur.com/VHuVA4R.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 14 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me