Pixel Pups are pixelated pups with tails that wag uncontrollably. They are generally really affectionate and energetic. At birth, they are small enough to fit in your hand, and in adulthood they reach the size of a real-life puppy.
To Do List:
Please don't make these unless I have requested you to, artists uvu
Feel free to suggest stuff, may or may not be made.
➵Important! +free pups
PP's isn't entirely coming back, but the shop will be open for you to spend your cherries and use items! Updates probably won't be scheduled, so it may take some time for you to receive your things depending. Litters, events, hunting, etc. won't be happening,
I've lost my interest so I don't think that last event will be happening anymore, sorry for anyone waiting all this time ;;
I still want to do it, but I dragged it out so long that it feels outdated and don't want to keep anyone's hopes up.
➵Litter 262 Code Drop!
➵Timestopped Litter Code Drop!
➵5/28 Hunting results up!
Currency Info - Shop - Species Info - Litters - Pound - Breeding - Hunting & Trialling - Events - Affiliates
Bank - Archive - Trading Thread - Item Log - Custom Examples
Fanclub - Discord - Help Thread: Feel free to ask anything! - Mip's Item Exchange
If you are violating rules even after being told about them or being incredibly mean then you WILL be banned from the thread, and your pups will be taken from you and put in the pound. You will not be allowed to use those pups ever again.
2. Editing forms is fine, but include the required information.
3. Don't be rude, disrespectful, or whine about things.
4. Do not claim the art as your own, remove the link on the Pixel Pups, trace any of the art, edit the original image in any way, or steal someone else's Pixel Pup. You CANNOT sell them!
5. You can trade Pixel Pups for cherries, items, Pixel Pups, or for other UMA species (if allowed by that species) but the trader has to state what they’re trading and what for. The second trader has to confirm it. Trading in the trade thread only please.
6. Tell me if you changed your username.
7. Do not put "any" as your choice in an adoption form.
8. Do not spam the thread with things like trade me, check out my links, etc. If you're marking, asking a question or having a short conversation, this is a-ok!
9. Feel free to use the PPs you own as your character, write stories for them, or draw art of them. Just credit the artist who designed it, or the PP thread!
None, let's keep it that way <3!
Would you like to become an artist or guest artist? PM me!
Easterrabbit2- Mod, Artist Personal Customs 9
Faded.Mallow- Artist Personal Customs 6
Lune.- Artist Personal Customs 20
blek- Artist Personal Customs 1
waterglow- Artist Personal Customs 1
Gay_Idiot_Tanuki- Artist Personal Customs 1
The Promise- Artist Personal Customs 2
floral- Artist Personal Customs 1
DrakoTheDragon55- Artist Personal Customs 2
b.umblebee- Artist Personal Customs 1
ARACHNOPHOBI4- Artist Personal Customs 2
Wolfgrrl216- Artist Personal Customs 0
Woebegone- Artist Personal Customs 4
BDGumball- Artist Personal Customs 1
kiraru- Artist Personal Customs 0
Chill827- Artist Personal Customs 1
Guest Artist- Can make Pixel Pups (litters, mystery box pups, etc.) and customs users requested you make. You cannot make rarities above rare as your personal custom unless you have made the lineart. You may make items, just tell me first. These positions will usually last about a week, though that may be different!
Mod- They can moderate the thread, correcting users or answering questions nicely.
Guest Artists- 4 cherries each pup they make. Can also make customs for themselves with each 4 Pixel Pups, in one go! EX. Makes 5 pups=cherries and 1 custom Makes 3 more= cherries. If you make a user's custom, you'll get the cost of it as your payment. You get _ cherries each new item you make.
Mod- If I see that they are doing their job, they get a varied amount of cherries, depending on what they did.