Utopia Adopts

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Utopia Adopts

Postby w o l f i e. » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Our Story wrote:Here at Utopia adopts we take the under-appreciated animals of the city and get them great home with the smoothians who will of course love and care for them. Our founder and main care taker is w o l f i e. but you can just call her Wolf. She has created a wonderful animal hospital, where these pets get the best care and love in the world.

Last edited by w o l f i e. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
w o l f i e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby w o l f i e. » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:08 pm

Here at Utopia Adopts we do have a few rules. Before you adopt for the first time please read these to ensure that you can adopt these loveable pets.
Yes, there are quite a few rules, but I have underlined the most important ones. While I do want you to read all of them I know that a lot of people won’t, so please read at least the underlined portions.

All Tess’s rules apply.
• These can be used off site, but to do that please properly link them back to this thread.
• Please do not claim these designs as your own. I have worked very hard to make these.
Do not be rude in the thread, if someone is bothering you please either report/ block them or inform a thread moderator
that they are not following the rules.
These designs cannot be sold/traded to other players, if you are no longer interested in your pet please send the code
back to me and I will happily put them back out for adoption.
Do not use any pets that are not registered to you. I have an archive and will be updating it as much as possible.
• Do not harass staff for anything. Everything takes time and we are working as fast as possible.
Do Not Bump! The staff will bump if needed, this thread is only for general discussion of Utopia adopts and entering for
groups/litters/events/etc.
You are only allowed to apply for 1 pet per group/litter.
Last edited by w o l f i e. on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w o l f i e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby w o l f i e. » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:37 pm

If I am hiring then all applications will be at the bottom of the post

w o l f i e.

Image Image
As a Thread Moderator your responsibilities are as follows:
-You will monitor the thread to make sure everyone is following the rules.
-If you feel someone is not following my rule send me the link to their post/pm and I will decide if they get a strike or get banned.
-If the thread falls off the front page you may bump it.
-This is not required but if you'd like to design a litter/group you can.

Guest staff will be listed here along with their positons

All staff receive 75 kibble per month

Code: Select all
[center][color=#804080][size=150]I want to be a staff member of Utopia Adopts![/size][/color]
Name:
What role would you like to apply for?:
Have you read and understood my rules and your responsibilities as described?:
Experience:
Other:
[/center]
Last edited by w o l f i e. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
w o l f i e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoptions

Postby w o l f i e. » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:31 am

All of these pets are on a first come first served basis. They are shy and get scared of people argue over them, so please be respectful of other potential adopters. Adoption applications are limited so only 1 application per litter. With that said, They are the reason I started this shelter so please take good care of them, happy adopting!

Litter: Curb Kittens
This clowder of kittens was shivering in a wet cardboard box on the curb when I found them. Bless their little hearts. Now, I can't tell right now which are male and which are female, maybe you'd be able to? (Put what gender you think it is, in the "other" of the application.)
1.)Image Marzal
2.)Image 200765
3.)Image Saki
4.)Image ChevyImpala67
5.)Image Trin

Code: Select all
[center][color=#804080][size=150]I want to adopt![/size][/color]
Litter Name:
Pet Number:
Pet Name
Other:
[/center]
Last edited by w o l f i e. on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
w o l f i e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breedings

Postby w o l f i e. » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:31 am

Breeding is a perfectly natural thing... right? Anyway, I will be happy to breed your pets just make sure that they are both the same species... for now. What's that? Oh! Of course gender doesn't matter here, love is love and that's all you need to start a family!

Breeding slots are
closed / open

1.)
2.)
3.)
Last edited by w o l f i e. on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
w o l f i e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby w o l f i e. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:43 pm

None at the moment.... but maybe soon....

Last edited by w o l f i e. on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
w o l f i e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs

Postby w o l f i e. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:43 pm

All customs will be submitted to me, but can be requested to be drawn/designed by any of your favorite artists.

Slots are
closed / open

1.)
2.)
3.)
Last edited by w o l f i e. on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
w o l f i e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop

Postby w o l f i e. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:44 pm

Hi, sorry but the shop is closed for renovations. Come back soon to see awesome new items.
Last edited by w o l f i e. on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
w o l f i e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bank

Postby w o l f i e. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:44 pm

Here at Utopia, we use kibble for currency. You can use kibble to buy items from the shop, breed your adorable little rescues or even order a custom pet from the stork! All of your account balances will be kept here where its *mildy* safe! You get 50 kibble every time you adopt a pet. So spend wisely. :)

Co-Owner____Thread Mod____Archivist____Artist____Guest Staff

w o l f i e. :
Nightshade: 75
ChevyImpala67: 50
Amseal: 75
Marzal: 50
Trin: 50
Sακι: 125
200765: 50
Last edited by w o l f i e. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 7 times in total.
w o l f i e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Banners and Affiliates

Postby w o l f i e. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:45 pm

If you are good at making banners pm me :)

If you'd like to be affiliated with me send me your link and banner to be posted here :)

w o l f i e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me