HUGE Kalon Non-Owner Event- Posting open!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

HUGE Kalon Non-Owner Event- Posting open!

Postby HellyBoo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:56 am

OKAY! This is going to be confusing. I'm here to make a small raffle to help some Kalon non-owners into the community. This will include 2 of my own(May or may not be in my website) kalons as well as a few other things that I've got. I will list what available soon. There will over all be a few winners. several through raffle and some through means of the best response to ticket questions, which don't have to be answered, each will be an extra chance for a ticket into the over all raffle.

Username - 1 ticket(Neeeded)

Which Kals would you prefer if you win a kal - 0 Tickets(Neeeeded) Cannot answer with 'MYO'. Must pick one of the Kals.(I cannot guarantee this is the kal you'll get but it helps to know)

Referral - 0 Points - If you are referred by an owner, please put their username here. (Through their Siggy, Trade rules or a message)

Why you deserve to be an Owner - 2 ticket

Compliment to someone(Artist, Owner, Random person) - 2 tickets(Needed)

Art of someones kalon(Artist, Owner) - 2 if headshot, 4 if fullbody, 6 for a full piece(Background and all)

Putting the sticker in your signature - 1 ticket - not available yet but its being made so be on the look out.

Post into the kalon fanclub and introduce yourself! Link me to the post. - 2 Tickets

There will also be prompts to win extra tickets, Art and writing, almost every day, sometimes not but we'll see.
This will last roughly 2 weeks. A date will be put here when I decide the length.

If you win a Kalon after you post here, that is fine, BUT I will be checking to make sure it was after your post.

~Prizes~
For Raffle -
Kalon 1 - Contributed by Me
Kalon 2 - Contributed by Okahui
Kalon 3 - Contributed by Kenn
Kalon 4 - Contributed by Kenn
Kalon 5 - Contributed by Dead-Roses
Kalon 6 - Contributed by Dead-Roses
Kalon 7 - Contributed by Aey
Kalon 8 - Contributed by KonanDimir
10 Standard and Under MYOs

-As the event goes, More people may donate and more prizes might be added-
-Assuming the contest runs through for long enough/enough people, I will purchase more MYOs-

REFERRAL-
There will be 1 common and under MYO to win! there will be tickets to those that say they Referred you. So share around as well(PLEASE DO NOT HARASS ANYONE) Make sure they put you as their Referral or it wont count!
+ Moore when I buy them. Up to 5 referral winners.
Owners and non-owners can be entered for the Referral. 1 ticket per person referred

FORM- Please do not edit. If you wish to put in another few tickets, please make a new post later, taking out when you've already done. Can COPPA's please put COPPA somewhere in their form so I can find you :)
Code: Select all
Username: (Needed)
Which Kals would you prefer if you win a kal: (Needed)
Referral: (Optional)
Compliment to someone(Artist, Owner, Random person): (Needed)
Why you deserve to be an Owner:(Optional)
Art of someones kalon(Artist, Owner): (Optional)
Putting the sticker in your signature: (Optional when available)

Any new options to do will be put here -
Post into the kalon fanclub and introduce yourself! Link me to the post.

Appreciation List-
Okahui - Thank you for donating a kalon!
Kenn - Thank you for Donating 2!
Failout - Thank you for all the help around this post!
Aey - Thank for you the donated Kit!
KonanDimir - Thank you for the Donated Kalon!

TICKET LIST HERE!
Last edited by HellyBoo on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:52 am, edited 15 times in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompts and Winners

Postby HellyBoo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:58 am

Prompts -
Prompts as mentioned will be put up daily hopefully and will run through the day. Everyone who completes the prompt will get 5 tickets.
Third place gets 10
Second place gets 15
First place gets 20

Prompts are to be PMed to me, Titled with Prompt, they will be judged by myself and maybe a few guest judgest.

PROMPT 1 wrote:Kalon Artist appreciation!

If writing - Write a letter, telling the artist how you feel and why they are amazing or whatever you see fit!
If Drawing - Find one of the artists Kalons and draw either one of my Kalons or Pip(Kalon Mascot) being kind or giving a present,
Last edited by HellyBoo on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:41 am, edited 5 times in total.

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Non-Owner Give away - Posting open!

Postby HellyBoo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:12 pm

Reserving one more post. (:

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:28 pm

Username: Areater
Which Kals would you prefer if you win a kal: In order- Kalon 1, Kalon 5, Kalon 4, Kalon 3
Referral: None!
Compliment to someone: Karmel - you have some of the prettiest designs, especially your nursery batches! Your edits, especially hair edits, are so smooth and beautiful.
Why you deserve to be an Owner: I think I deserve to be a non-owner because I really want one! Sure, I haven't been trying for a really long time like some nonowners, but I think I would make a really good owner. While I love developing normal characters, big closed species communities like this one really help me develop my characters through relationships, discussion, and art. For example, I had two plumerians, but my first one was much more developing because I had them longer and my second one was a gift (they were the first plumerian's mate) and already developed. Anyways, the plumerian I developed from scratch was my character baby. I bought them art constantly, I got them a mate and friends, and I gave them a believable personality complete with a history and goals for the future. Essentially, they were my child, and now that plumerians aren't being made anymore, I'm excited to switch to kalons and get some more character babies.
Putting the sticker in your signature: Not available

GUYS I WON A KAL
Last edited by Areater on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koily. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Username: Koily.
Which Kals would you prefer if you win a kal: I'd really like to win Kalon #4-#8 ^^
Referral: ---
Compliment to someone(Artist, Owner, Random person): I'd honestly like to say I'm so happy Miniature has created such a successful species on CS <33 I've been here since Kalon's first started but I'm so surprised that we have close to 1000 Kalon's - congrats Mini <33
Why you deserve to be an Owner: I've been trying for Kalon's for a while now, I'm usually stumped though when joining competitions because 12 pages of forms spook me :'> but I've been an owner to other popular species (JBDs) and I can tell you it's really great being in the community and meeting new people and new friends ^^ not too mention the new experience you get when roleplaying, drawing, or just talking to people.
Art of someones kalon(Artist, Owner): currently a wip but I'm currently doing Leopardsong's Kalon, Arthur
Last edited by Koily. on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
Koily.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:18 pm

NEW OPTION!
Post into the kalon fanclub and introduce yourself! Link me to the post.

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bellarke » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Username: (Needed) Lei,
Which Kals would you prefer if you win a kal: (Needed) 6 <3
Referral: (Optional) HellyBoo ( saw your post on the Kalon page)
Compliment to someone(Artist, Owner, Random person): (Needed) No matter who you are, I'm sure you are a beautiful talented person in one way or another!!
Why you deserve to be an Owner:(Optional) I put forward a LOT of effort into my art and Kalons for some reason remind me of a dog in my life named Ginger who recently passed. It would be an honor to be able to make a kalon to represent her, and to keep her memory strong!! I also have fallen in love with the designs in general, the species is so creative and the community seems amazing and something I would to take part in!!
Art of someones kalon(Artist, Owner): (Optional)

Hey, call me Maddy! I'm an artist with a big heart for everything with fur, feathers, and scales!
Bellarke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:30 pm

Username: Biminy
    Which Kals would you prefer if you win a kal: #4 is my favorite, but I also really like #6
    Compliment to someone: Tealea -Your designs are so soft and beautiful. I have followed your progress through the time you joined the kia staff and may I just say, you've grown into such wonderful artist over the last few years. Your line edits are really smooth and blend nicely with whatever base is used. The designs you create hold a personal touch, yet are all unique. You’re able to use such a wide variety of colours from natural to unnatural to make beautiful designs. I especially love your designs with more pastel shades. Your deersert base was super cute, along with the buttermilk cow lines you did for Emmi.
    Why you deserve to be an Owner: I have more recently stumbled into the Kalon community and am completely in love. I endlessly love my characters, getting art whenever I can. I tend to develop them mostly through writing, fleshing them out with elaborate histories and personalities. I have done so with my kiamara Estelle and have almost finished with Arrietty's. After them it's on to Odalys and Fae, who have some fun ideas in the works. When kias were still on CS, I was involved in them and still am throughout their move to DA. I attempted to submerge into the Plumerian community, but they closed before I could win one. Now, I'm hoping Kalons will be my next venture.

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HUGE Kalon Non-Owner Event- Posting open!

Postby seafox » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Username: seafox
Which Kals would you prefer if you win a kal: #4 or #6 but i would be happy with any of them
Referral: n/a
Compliment to someone(Artist, Owner, Random person): can i compliment the whole community? Everyone here is so nice and welcoming. Im new to Kalons and everyone seems so nice
Why you deserve to be an Owner:(Optional)
Art of someones kalon(Artist, Owner): n/a im definitely not an artist lol
FR
//previously matt murdock
seafox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me