Unlimited Rare & Under Kalon Custom Slot Giveaway

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Unlimited Rare & Under Kalon Custom Slot Giveaway

Postby tigressa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:07 am

I recently realized that I had an extra staff custom slot and I figured that since I wasn't using it anyways, why not give it away? It will be made off oekaki though (apologies)
I did get permission from Minti for this ^^

Examples of my work:
1 2 3

This is a contest for non-owners only
Guidelines - Please read thoroughly

- Your entire form shouldn't exceed 800 words
- Yes this is an unlimited rare traits and under slot but please refrain from adding every trait just because you can
- No prettying up allowed, please use the skeleton form provided
- Try to only write about the most important aspects of your character
- If at any point before the end date, you lose your non-owner title you no longer qualify (sorry)
- PM me any other questions

This won't be too complicated; Tell me how you would use the slot and if you win, I make it real!
Or if you really want to make it yourself, that's fine too ^^
Skeleton Form: You may add sections if you wish but again, no prettying up
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]What is your concept for this kal?[/b]
[b]Are you a non-owner?[/b]

Ends April 20th at 11:59 PM EST
Last edited by tigressa on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tigressa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Unlimited Rare & Under Kalon Custom Slot Giveaway

Postby Fuscontidox » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:26 am

Uhm.... like....

i just won my first kalon...? T-T which i did not think i would... so uhm.... yeah! im going to have to hold off and probably purchase the custom slot myself :'D good luck to everyone though! <3 and i really appreciate you using your custom slot to give non-owners a chance, its so sweet and amazing :'3
Last edited by Fuscontidox on Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 9 times in total.
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dante

Postby QuakingAspen » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:51 am

Username: QuakingAspen

Name: Dante

What is your concept for this kal?

πƒπ„π’πˆπ†π
So, I'd really like this Kalon to be based off of a sorta nuclear fallout. With maybe some dust/gasoline like smudges and scuffs with some dripping markings. Maybe also a few scars.

πˆπŒπ€π†π„π’ π…πŽπ‘ πˆππ’ππˆπ‘π€π“πˆπŽπ
1 2 3

𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄
Nuclear Fallout (Made by me) (Feel free to add/edit colors)

π„πƒπˆπ“π’
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐃 Custom Tail Shine (Something along the lines of this or not, be creative if you'd like!)
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐃 Teeth Edits (2 teeth that jut from the lower lip in an underbit [1 tooth for each side of the mouth])
π‚πŽπŒπŒπŽπ Hair edits that go beyond the jawline when wet (Sorta a ponytail with either shaved sides or just really choppy) Sorta like this
π‚πŽπŒπŒπŽπ Backmane
π‚πŽπŒπŒπŽπ Custom tail (Something long that ends in a point with very very short fur lining it)
π”ππ‚πŽπŒπŒπŽπ Custom ears (Longer ears that are pointy and directed backwards with nicks and cuts) Like this Kalon
π”ππ‚πŽπŒπŒπŽπ Short fur (Don't want him to be too floofy)
𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐄 Missing his right eye (our left while looking straight at him [Cybernetic])
𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐄Missing his left back leg (out right while looking straight at him [Cybernetic])

ππ„π‘π’πŽππ€π‹πˆπ“π˜
Dante is kind of a somber Kalon, doesn't really smile too much but isn't angry or depressed. If somewas was to describe him, they would most likely say, "Man, he looks bored or just really unamused." Dante is actually a pretty cool Kalon once you get to know him, making jokes and rustling other people's hair. He does go quiet and usually walk away/leave rooms if someone asks him what happened to him (regarding his eye and leg). No-one really knows what happened to him, as he doesn't talk about it, but that doesn't prevent them from having a great time with Dante.

ππ€π‚πŠπ’π“πŽπ‘π˜
Dante grew up in a pretty nice family, good parents and such. However, there would be nights where he would listen to his mother crying and his father consoloing her, he wasn't sure exactly what was going and whenever he asked, his parents would just get silent. After a couple months, his father vanished, and Dante never saw him again. After about a year, someone came to their door and just silently handed his mother a flag, putting his hand on her shoulder with tears in his eyes. His mother broke down immediately. After that incident, his mother just went quiet and stayed in bed a lot. Dante was about 15 at this time and began taking any small jobs he could to keep him and his mother afloat. He struggled through the next 3 years until he was notified about an army program that paid well, but would take him overseas. This money was way more than he was making currently and extremely excited, he ran home to tell his mother. He wasn't prepared for her reaction. After years of just being quiet and giving 1 or 2 word answers, she broke into loud yelling and pleading him not to go, babbling about his father. Dante was hit at once with a lot of emotions, because his mother never told him what happened with his father, he always just thought he grew up and left. Eventually, Dante did convince his mother to let him go overseas to fight. He spent about 4 months in rigourous training before he eventually went out to fight. As the days went by, he started feeling extremely guilty about what he was doing and regretted his decision to join, missing home. About a month later, in the middle of an extreme firefight, he caught a glimpse of a Kalon that looked like his father, even though he knew his father was dead, and he paused, an extremely big mistake on his part. A grenade came flying towards him and he only got a split second to dive out of the way. The grenade ended up mutilating his foot and sending shrapnel into his face, causing permanent damage. Although he begged and pleaded for them not to, the doctors ended up amputating and removing his leg. He was placed on leave, and was desperate to get back home. The flight back was nerveracking, as he hadn't seen his mother in quite a while. Once he stepped inside the house, crutches and eyepatch, he was immediately smothered in tears from his mother being estatic to see him home. After a while, his mother eventually found a great guy and lived very happy and Dante decided to move into a new town to find a new beginning.

And here he is

Are you a non-owner? Yeah. I've really wanted one of these things for a while :)
786/800 words (not including this)
Last edited by QuakingAspen on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
QuakingAspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knife » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:51 am

Username: mesmeric
      Name: tbd
      What is your concept for this kal? a deer like nature kalon, this kalon will mostly look like a roe deer with the ears edits and antler edits, though have the tail edit if a white tail deer. They would have the design of a fawn roe deer, short fur like the deer and possibly hair like this. They would also have white freckles around their face with a tiger lily tail shine. Her eyes would just be a causual coconut brown. They would also have a white firey like halo in between their large deer horns.
      Are you a non-owner? yes i am!
Last edited by knife on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
knife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:56 am

Username: ThatDragonAdara
Name: Chestnut
What is your concept for this kal? I would love to have a vey friendly, spunky looking salon, maybe with deer antlers, a hair edit, a shine edit, and maybe a some kind of other cool looking rare edit like a halo or some kind or mist :3
Are you a non-owner? yes :C
Wip!

β™’ She/Her, They/Them β™’
✦ ENTP ✦
β™’My Kalons ✦ Kithclan β™’
✦ Warren of Place Fell ✦
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

γ€€

Postby Raleigh » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:46 am

Username: Raleigh
    Name: -
    What is your concept for this kal?

This new character would be the introspective and sincere sort with a warm aura.
      Notable for their will to compromise themselves for even the littlest of things,
      oftentimes not realizing that the world won't always be as kind to them.
      They're someone struggling to find their own ego and the art of eye contact.
      They are an honest soul learning how to be a liar, for their own good.
      Perhaps a wide-eyed idealist; An optimist of the most dangerous kind.

I've only a few thoughts appearance wise however, since I'd appreciate
      something that is of the artist's own design much more than if it were just mine ; - ;
        Traits:

♦ A Halo
          ♦ Thin Tail
          ♦ Long Ears
          ♦ Short Hair
        Colors

♦ Image
          ♦ Image
          ♦ Image
          ♦ Image

γ€€
    γ€€
    γ€€
    γ€€
    γ€€
    γ€€

Are you a non-owner? Yes.
    Thank you for the opportunity!

Friends have encouraged me to try out for my first Kalon for the longest time
    so I could join their world building, too, since I didn't actively seek out any.
    Regardless if picked or not, I'd definitely like to have one designed by you some day.
Raleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rhess » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:11 pm

username: rhess
    name: undecided
    what is your concept for this kal?

baku themes
    images for inspiration; 1 2 3 4

lithe. elegant. smooth hair and fur, sharp and clean. (not quite like a real baku rip,)

edits; horns like the middle head here; extending straight up from the head, like a goats, but slightly curved and riddled with holes. some of the holes are filled with small roses.
    standard or common hair
    custom tail shine; whatever fits! roses would be nice though they're a bit basic, so whatever is good.
    teeth/tusks; large fangs that extend downward. any size though i'd like them to go beyond the jaw.
    fur edits / long. a "mane" of silky silver fur that the hair merges into and extends into a backmane and travels down the tail.
    tail edit; like a lion or donkey's, though longer, and thicker.
    halo - a floating red orb, can be levitating anywhere on the body (head, tail, between front legs, shoulders, place it anywhere)
    custom ears, like tiny elephant ears
    sclera color (black)
    extra eye - maybe - just one on the forehead, perpetually closed.
    glow

for palette, i think a black/silver/white/red would be very nice, and you're free to pick whatever colors you like.

i loved the idea of a baku, but i wasn't interested in the very bright colors; i think a subdued organic design in greyscale with splashes of red would be lovely!

are you a non-owner? of course c:
rhess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pirate Dragon » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Mark! I have an idea I'd love to try out with but I will edit it here tomorrow when I get onto my computer
I'm not really active here anymore. Please don't ask for my pets or OCs!
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:09 am

YA'LL I WON A KALON

Username: Areater
Name: Keoki
What is your concept for this kal? A Hawaiian kalon who loves gardening and insects! He'd be loosely based off of a carnivorous caterpillar (or just a regular caterpillar) and would use this palette, but you'd be free to add/remove colors! I'd prefer if his hair (if he has any) is natural (maybe dark brown) but that's not necessary if it doesn't fit well!
Edits: These aren't all necessary, just ideas, but the ones I'd really like are italicized. If you end up choosing my form and have some other edit ideas, I'd love to hear them! Six legs, leaf shine, short horns, short and/or thin custom tail, longer teeth, munchkinism, backmane, short fur, longer (and thinner?) tongue, and hair (perhaps a braid with leaves woven in?).
Are you a non-owner? Yep! Thank you so much for this chance.
Last edited by Areater on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow totoro » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:16 am

watching :o
Last edited by Rainbow totoro on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:45 am, edited 6 times in total.
Rainbow totoro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me